Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse (58316 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by achierosion(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2020
NosaHenry:
You are under a financial curse when you collect people money and use it for your personal interest
gbam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by mankolo1(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
godquality:
Preying on people's fear. That's all religion is about. This tactic started with the early church and remains an effective tool after so many centuries.
I think we should be asking ourselves now, at this time of covid 19, if we ask all pastors to sell all their worldly possessions and give the proceeds to people that are not receiving salaries now, do u think they will ever do it?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by egopersonified(f): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Abraham paid tithe from spoils of war that were not his in the first place and gave out the remaining 90% so they don't say he began rich as a result of the spoils from war. He never paid tithe from his own pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Xioxing: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Somebody should please tweet this pictures to him.... Africa wake up!!! We were never this backwards before!!! We also have our gods like the Christian god!! Oh our Ancestors must be ashamed of us all...

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Amumaigwe: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Hunt27:
Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide popularly known as Winners’ Chapel International, David Oyedepo, via his Twitter account has stated that people who don’t pay tithe are “under a financial curse” and can never prosper.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidOyedepoMin/status/1283693102822125568

I want to be cursed like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates who are not even Christians let alone pay tithe.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Chochovini: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
He's simply echoing what the bible said. For those who are crying, you can go argue with malachi 3'10
. GIVE ME ANY Back up Book in the new Testament making paying of tithe a compulsory and let‘s roll.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Amotolongbo(f): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2020
highflyer012020:
you are simply an anti- bible. every body pays tithe. either to God or to the devil the taskmaster of life. it is a law of life , you cant change it.
Take your mentality away from me

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2020
this man one buy new jet .....lol

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by lekspot01(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
no one gonna stop me from paying my tithe cos there is a blessing in it .if u are pain nack ur head for wall

Mumu, buy sense, receive sense, secure sense, use sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Chochovini: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2020
kingxsamz:
cheesy You better give Jehovah all your money before he sends you to hell.
. Guy, that is nothing but G-A-S.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Chochovini: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
NosaHenry:
You are under a financial curse when you collect people money and use it for your personal interest
. Gbamstically!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by alllivesmatter(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2020
samuel180:
A video making rounds on the internet is a popular social media influencer and celebrity twerking on Facebook.

Read Full details and watch video - https://www.smoney.site/login.html

So I should click the link to watch an influencer & celebrity twerk ? As in...is that all

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by aalangel(f): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2020
When he talked, he was talking to his children under his tutelage, not Nairlanders....so Mr. OP, your opinion doesn't count one bit, including every other person yapping here!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ovcwality(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2020
It is very clear now that oyedepo is a fake man of god

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by chariisGRACE(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Rather than react in fear, why not learn the Truth and be set free?

This man lied as He does not know the truth as it is written in the Bible. Read the book of exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy to learn of the old Covenant that this man still pretends gentiles were called for.

Read the Gospels to learn of the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ and see how any gentile still signing their soul up for the old, is rejecting what Jesus Christ has to offer.
And God will ofcourse never give you what He has set apart for His people, Israel.

The books of the bible you mentioned are many.

The book of Hebrews 7 will summarize everything.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
This pervert daddy again Bleep you man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by dederocs(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2020
I see Saudi billionaires, Russian billlionaires, China have the highest millionaires, people from the gulf and arab world, all these people are richer, more prosperous and happier than Nigerians and Africans that pay tithes obediently...but his sheepies will be scared, its funny how these old tactics keep working on gullible Nigerians and Africans, and our country and continent is still the worst. Give to the poor, so they can eat, not men that needs your money to maintain their expensive dynasty.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by piper7(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Chronic fraudsters calling them selves men of God. Religion remains one of our biggest problems in Africa. Where I live, I can count up to 30 or 40 churches. But I can't lay my hands on 2 or 3 malls, factories, industries. Yet people will go to those churches and start praying for job opportunities. Where will they find job? Inside the churches I think it's high time these pastors get arrested. This kind of absurd money making is not allowed abroad. Instead of building roads, malls, factories they keep building their money making centres called ""churches"".

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Goshen360(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Oyedepo just like Adeboye are the 2 most religious strongholds in Nigeria that are being modeled after by many upcoming men of God but unfortunately these are same 2 men that are doctrine bankrupt when it comes to Apostolic doctrines.

Examine these 2 men very well, all you see them do is jump from old to new testament without understanding the ABC of sound doctrine. They have refused to RE - EXAMINE their false doctrines over the years because of shame and pride.

Listen, whatever doctrine a man establishes from scriptures and such doctrine CANNOT be preached all around the world is NOT a sound doctrine. You cannot tell or preach the same message to Christians who do not pay tithes in developed countries they are financially cursed. Was it by paying tithes that they became developed or prosperous in the first place?

Just because a man wears white suits everytime doesn't mean he's pure on his inside. These are scammers on the pulpit and yes, someone can scam you using the bible and appealing to your greed while they instill fear in you. No wonder people like Sunday Adelaja, Abel Damina etc are refuting these 2 religious strongholds fervently in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by horladexino(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:
i think he got fed up of telling his long fairytales about God and Jesus as no one takes notice of his rubbish anymore, or maybe he cannot afford data anymore. grin

grin
gypsey:
i think he got fed up of telling his long fairytales about God and Jesus as no one takes notice of his rubbish anymore, or maybe he cannot afford data anymore. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by ronyman(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Scammers!!!
You open University with members tithes and use price to pursue the poor ones.
Imagine sey these big pastors wey de do these stuffs na igbos, they will cry wolf that ibos are thieves bla bla bla.
Finally, the Lord knows they that are his.. let he that name the the name of the Lord department from iniquity...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Brushstrokes20: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2020
#pastorpreneur on the beat!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by crusufixo(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Meeehn.....this covid ish has really hit the church hard ooh for this man to Talk Llke this ...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by DedeNkem: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Translation: If You Don’t Give Me Your Money You Are Under A Financial Curse. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Chris4sur: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Truth be said every Christian that leave on this earth need to pay tithe to their creator. It is an obligation we have to fulfill, for we are all children of Abraham by faith according to Apostle Paul in the new testament. We should therefore follow the foot steps of our father Abraham as he paid tithe. If you go through the Bible thoroughly you will find there reason and benefits why you should pay tithe, I have already mentioned some of these reasons above.

Tithe is meant to be paid to our creator, to glorify him and remind us that all we are and have came from God at the beginning of creation, it's our human way of saying to him thank you God, for what you have given me, in faith.

Jesus Christ came to earth with the sole purpose of salvation for the entire human race and he encourage the Jews to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar not just in words but he put them in action also. Therefore, I say to you give to God what belongs to God in its fullest measure(10%) and more if you can. You can cheat man and he may not know but not your Creator he is all seeing with sight reaching everywhere you can think of.

Jesus Christ Instituted the Church, and handed it over to his apostles. Therefore I say to you support the church and the pastors with your tithe. As Christian which means follower of Christ would you want or like the only gift that Jesus Christ who United us with the father be lost or forgotten certainly not. The church is his gift to us and we should cherish it as much as it remains the dwelling place of God.

Jesus Christ is God and he has told to us that he and the father are one, the father is the creator and therefore Jesus Christ is also the creator. Jesus Christ has also said what ever you do unto these least or poor brothers/sisters of mine you do onto me. You do onto your creator too, If I give to the poor, I give to Jesus Christ, If I give to Jesus Christ, I give to the Father, If I give to the father, I am giving to my creator.

I speak the truth tithe can also be given to the hungry, the thirsty, the homeless, the sick and in general those who your heart and conscience tells you are desperately in need. When you give these people give anonymously to them, the full measure of you tithe, Remember you gave tithe to your creator that's the right way to view it and not you helping them but God is helping them. Leave a caring Christian message with the tithe to remind them that God cares for them. Do this anonymous too.

Jesus Christ died to save the entire human race, not only Christian but non Christians too. Therefore I say to you do not discriminate when you decide to give your tithe. For it is the wish of the Son(Jesus Christ) that everyone makes heaven, but he has given us free will and has not made us his slaves but his children what a Loving God. Give in faith that you can change the life of a Christian/non Christian to be a lover of God.

For Jesus Christ said if you love me you will keep my commandments, his commandments are just a summary of his Father's commandments given to the Prophet Moses. The essence of me writing this is to create awareness to my fellow Christians on how you can pay your tithe.

Evangelize this message to your fellow Christians. God bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by kogi2010: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2020
oga how do u pay ur own tithe? i guess by buying private jets abi?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by kareemkamil(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2020
This is a real yahoo pastor and also a thief, is too early to preach tithing now, this man has no shame ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by davien(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
And God needs money why?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by bluefilm: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Confirmed Pastorpreneur.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Hunt27:
Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide popularly known as Winners’ Chapel International, David Oyedepo, via his Twitter account has stated that people who don’t pay tithe are “under a financial curse” and can never prosper.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidOyedepoMin/status/1283693102822125568

Don't come and tell scrap, because am unabashed about what am gonna say.

Now let's skip Bishop talk, personally, I born into a Christian family, my mom is a tithe freak I mean she's a chronic tither. I grew up seeing this and how it's has work for her. beware am not saying this to rise debate among people who seems to know but know nothing. most people here are evidence of this Romans 1:18-21. OK back to my story, seeing mum every Sunday wrapping her tithe made me to ask her as a little boy if this so called tithe is essentially in a Christian anticipating for God's open doors. that day she tutor me and tell me how God do bless immersible after paying her tithe. I was in awe not until I went to school. when ever I get back to school from weekend I didn't pay Not tithe do you know the little money I was given from home fly like it's has wings. with in an eye brink am broke again but if pay my tithe, the no. of doors that will be open for me even in school I will be like God is it how this tithe of thing work. some one sent my mum airtime about 1k do you know she pay that tithe, 1OO, can you imagine so I mimick that a friend of mine sent me 5h card I close my eyes and pay 5O, as tithe the next week I received another airtime of the previous amount. see tomorrow I will be paying the tithe. I have seen lots of naïve who knows nothing about tithe bashing it with out any insight, making thier claims base on what people say, and which is very wrong. you don't talk what you don't know. see tithing opens door you can't come and preach to me that's it's bad reason because have seen and partake of its blessing. so all this comment and trolls that's this guys are saying is because they see this pastors raiding in exotics cars, living flamboyantly and assume it's the tithe that's is been paid to the pastor. do you know tithe are not given to pastor but God, some of those tifhe are send to missionary doing God's work I the rulers areas to support their well being. my question is do you think doing God's work is a curse, no! it's not a curse rather God will bless you. some one might say, there are fake pastor alright, that's why as Christians we ask God for discernment so that you won't pay to the wrong person. if you can give to the society of help God why and what's stopping you from giving to God. let's me drop this pen cause I got lot of facts to school this newbie about tithing, like I warn I don't care about your trolls all I care is, 'hope read all, you can take it or fake it' but remember paying your tithe pays

shalom !!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Lol,see lashing ooooh nairalanders get bad mouths

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Chris4sur:
Truth be said every Christian that leave on this earth need to pay tithe to their creator. It is an obligation we have to fulfill, for we are all children of Abraham by faith according to Apostle Paul in the new testament. We should therefore follow the foot steps of our father Abraham as he paid tithe. If you go through the Bible thoroughly you will find there reason and benefits why you should pay tithe, I have already mentioned some of these reasons above.

Tithe is meant to be paid to our creator, to glorify him and remind us that all we are and have came from God at the beginning of creation, it's our human way of saying to him thank you God, for what you have given me, in faith.

Jesus Christ came to earth with the sole purpose of salvation for the entire human race and he encourage the Jews to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar not just in words but he put them in action also. Therefore, I say to you give to God what belongs to God in its fullest measure(10%) and more if you can. You can cheat man and he may not know but not your Creator he is all seeing with sight reaching everywhere you can think of.

Jesus Christ Instituted the Church, and handed it over to his apostles. Therefore I say to you support the church and the pastors with your tithe. As Christian which means follower of Christ would you want or like the only gift that Jesus Christ who United us with the father be lost or forgotten certainly not. The church is his gift to us and we should cherish it as much as it remains the dwelling place of God.

Jesus Christ is God and he has told to us that he and the father are one, the father is the creator and therefore Jesus Christ is also the creator. Jesus Christ has also said what ever you do unto these least or poor brothers/sisters of mine you do onto me. You do onto your creator too, If I give to the poor, I give to Jesus Christ, If I give to Jesus Christ, I give to the Father, If I give to the father, I am giving to my creator.

I speak the truth tithe can also be given to the hungry, the thirsty, the homeless, the sick and in general those who your heart and conscience tells you are desperately in need. When you give these people give anonymously to them, the full measure of you tithe, members you gave tithe to your creator that's the right way to view it and not you helping them but God is helping them. Leave a caring Christian message with the tithe to remind them that God cares for them. Do this anonymous too.

Jesus Christ died to save the entire human race, not only Christian but non Christians too. Therefore I say to you do not discriminate when you decide to give your tithe. For it is the wish of the Son(Jesus Christ) that everyone makes heaven, but he has given us free will and has not made us his slaves but his children what a Loving God. Give in faith that you can change the life of a Christian/non Christian to be a lover of God.

For Jesus Christ said if you love me you will keep my commandments, his commandments are just a summary of his Father's commandments given to the Prophet Moses. The essence of me writing this is to create awareness to my fellow Christians on how you can pay your tithe.

Evangelize this message to your fellow Christians. God bless you.

I concur bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.