Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18261 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
naijafrend:

^^^ U supporting her decision to cheat on her husband?

I'm not supporting her decision . . . All I'm saying is if she decides to make that decision, she shouldn't be so cruelly condemned!

Afterall she wouldn't be in this position if her husband was responsible!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
larimo:

I find your actions so inappropriate.

We dont know his side of the story, so one can only say to you: stop what you are doing before the consequences, which are already there, get out of control!

You can never use a vice to stop a vice. You are giving your body to strangers and you think it would heal or stop your flirty husband? You are inviting woes such as diseases, heartbreak for you and your family and eventually a divorce. Will your parents and friends be proud of your preferred solution?

You knew his nature and you still married him.
Why not separate for a while? If you really cannot cope, why not have prayerfully ask God what to do?

Question for you: Did you cheat on him before he started his 'cheating spree'? Are you also a player?

So he's allowed to go on a cheating spree if she started it first, but God forbid she does the same thing

Mcccccccccccccccccchew! angry angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by WackyJ1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
Why is this still up for discussion. She knew very well that her husband was a cheater before she married him. So if she's coming here to say that cheating will make her feel better then she's no better if not worse than him. She must be a cheater as well and is just looking for justification, who knows if she's not already cheating
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
WackyJ1:

Why is this still up for discussion. S[b]he knew very well that her husband was a cheater before she married him. [/b]So if she's coming here to say that cheating will make her feel better then she's no better if not worse than him. She must be a cheater as well and is just looking for justification

And he knew very well the implications of the vows he was taking when he decided to get married . . . If he wanted to remain a prost1tut, he would have remained single! How can you compare indiscriminate cheating of a single man to those of a married one undecided

So what if she thought he will change after marriage? How is that wrong eh? Is he not supposed to change undecided

Nonsense men that thing they are above the law . . .mccccccccccchew! angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by masterj1: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
U guys have broken the trust Code in marriage. U require serious counselling and rehabilitation. trust has to be built.
I cheated once and was caught by my brother in law!! he is a serial philanderer! he just shrugged it off as one of those things. i had to confront my wife with the info. she almost puked!! to my shock. she said she suspected but wasnt going to say anyting until i did. i have bee a better person since then. u can also play dumb and let his conscience talk to him. it really works. best of luck!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by arramyjay: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
If u dnt feel guilty about it,no harm done.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bijaino(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
It is not Wrong to react but you are cheating on yourself by sharing your body around
and the result at the end is regret.
Its better to dialogue with him and also pray for him, there is nothing impossible with God wink
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ahahahaahahahahahahahaha! I can like this kain thing ehn! grin grin grin grin grin
OP, please go on soun! Dog eat dog. That kain things. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ah! I see Uju is under fire for saying it like it truly is. And who are those castigating the OP for her actions? MEN!!!!!
These same men that will get back from work and arrange to meet their toro kobo girlfriends in that dingy hotel yet when their wives asks for money for soup they will be grumbling like piranhas on Atkins diet.
Ahahahahah! Hurts to get the same treatment, don't it? Buhahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Ah! I see Uju is under fire for saying it like it truly is. And who are those castigating the OP for her actions? MEN!!!!!
These same men that will get back from work and arrange to meet their toro kobo girlfriends in that dingy hotel yet when their wives asks for money for soup they will be grumbling like piranhas on Atkins diet.
Ahahahahah! Hurts to get the same treatment, don't it? Buhahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Don't mind them . . . .

Woe betide that son of Eve who'll keep me at home and then proceed to his 'love-nest' to rendezvous with his ahewos! angry angry

Stupid men . . . they think they can eat their cakes and have it . . . hypocrites! angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger3(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

Don't mind them . . . .

Woe betide that son of Eve who'll keep me at home and then proceed to his 'love-nest' to rendezvous with his ahewos! angry angry

silly men . . . they think they can eat their cakes and have it . . . hypocrites! angry angry angry

It is our world, deal with it.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

Don't mind them . . . .

silly men . . . they think they can eat their cakes and have it . . . hypocrites! angry angry angry

Interestingly, most men are known to shed real hard tears when they find out their wives have cheated. They bawl like new born babies. Yet they cheat o? Gaddem. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ ROTFLMAO  grin  grin
That's actually why it's the best revenge . . .  cool  cool
Have you ever lied to a liar? I swear he can kill you on the spot!  cheesy  cheesy
They know how painful it is, and yet they keep doing it  . . . su'egbes!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mannygee: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
It amazes me when I hear Nigerians talking about cheating in relationship. Maybe someone need to watch Jerry Springer Show and Cheaters programmes on DSTV. Then you will realise that Nigerians still dey learn from all these oyinbos.

People should just stop complaining or taking stupid decisions when the issue of cheating comes up in their relationships. It is my sincere advice that people should learn how to reasonably manage their relationships.

If you think say your own case bad by the time you hear another person storry you go shout halleluyah say your own still better.  
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by donkennyakademy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
u don't possess the quality of a woman. If u still have a mother go for an advise she will do u better.am talking of a good mother. NB. U are really losing it all.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
Therese-83 listen to the voice of wisdom jare. . . ignore all these party poopers

Show your husband pepper ! prove to him dat the days of "the weaker vessel" are far gone

cheat ! cheat !! cheat !!! i volunteer myself as ur campaign manager. . . dont thank me. I like wat I do wink
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Coolabbie: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
Yes o! Its tym 2 show all dese chauvinists dat d days of women saying yessa 2 every bulls.h.it is long gone.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by kaymoney2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
Coolabbie:

Yes o! Its tym 2 show all dese chauvinists dat d days of women saying yessa 2 every bulls.h.it is long gone.

Hmm Now I know the reason why Coolabbie has been foot dragging
accepting my Val offer
angry sad undecided
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger3(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
Coolabbie:

Very intelligent post, by Romance section standard of course.

Just dont make it habit of posting such in the politics section. You can come watch, but please do not post.

You are doing great here grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
She and her Husband must be YORUBA, them too like away games grin grin grin, , thats why i left my yoruba girlfriend cool cool cool, no offience tongue
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
kayci_d77:

She and her Husband must be YORUBA, them too like away games grin grin grin, , thats why i left my yoruba girlfriend cool cool cool, no offience tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

*SMH*
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Very intelligent post, by Romance section of course.

Just dont make it habit of posting such in the politics section. You can come watch, but please do not post.

You are doing great here grin

And you are very annoying . . .  undecided

For you to suggest that, for some reason, the people in the politics section are more intelligent that those in the romance section is simply ediotic! (no offense)!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

*SMH*

Some posts are best ignored! undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger3(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

And you are very annoying . . .  undecided

For you to suggest that, for some reason, the people in the politics section are more intelligent that those in the romance section is s[b]imply ediotic![/b] (no offense)!

@ highlighted:

For someone claiming to be intelligent, that is very profound.

Why am I not surprised again?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

Some posts are best ignored!  undecided  undecided

true talk !
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
fstranger3:

@ highlighted:

For someone claiming to be intelligent, that is very profound.

Why am I not surprised again?

And for someone so annoying, you just can't shut it

SMH! undecided
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by chic2pimp(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
Carry Go Jare grin. He is not complaining and neither are you complaining. Infact, If I am willing to help you and your husband carry on your cheating spree.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by deniyor: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
A marriage made in hell heaven
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by larimo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

So he's allowed to go on a cheating spree if she started it first, but God forbid she does the same thing

Mcccccccccccccccccchew! angry angry

Before u solve any problems, you always need to go to the roots, hence that question? That statement doesnt mean that he has a right to cheat. Cheating is wrong even if she triggered it!

Ujujoan:

Shut your trap my friend . . you must be a total mumu to conclude I'm married!

You are a big ediota if your think you can cheat on your wife/gf and she will NEVER cheat on you . . . . what you sow, you'll reap!  tongue  tongue

All of you opening your mouths to talk to her about morals, how come you are not saying the same thing to her husband! Where does a man get off knowing he can fukc around on his wife and not expect the same attitude from her    undecided

You guys are just hypocrites . . . .  disgusting!

You cannot hear one side of the story and conclude. Can anyone prove that her husband's cheating? No. One can only comment based on what she had said and done.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by isalegan2: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
WackyJ1:

Why is this still up for discussion. She knew very well that her husband was a cheater before she married him. So if she's coming here to say that cheating will make her feel better then she's no better if not worse than him. She must be a cheater as well and is just looking for justification, who knows if she's not already cheating

The thread title is "My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too"

And they are no different from each other.  She said she used to go to his house "on Sunday nights only for obvious reasons."  So she was already a cheater.  The man may have been married while she was going to his house.  If she unwittingly fell in love with the guy and did not help him cheat; then he later he became available, I'd have more sympathy.  But she admitted all kinds of sordid things.

Like I said I don't see the problem.  Eni to fe'ku pade eni to ma paa.  It's all good.  They deserve each other.  

If she's real, I'd like to see a thread from the husband too - "I need advice, my wife drove me to cheating."  Just passing the blame back and forth.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ Googles and Ujujoan
The only true talk here is ma talk, I grew up in yoruba land, school in a typical yoruba land, Dude it might look lik a joke but am damn serious embarassed, u know that was why Magun was created to cub adulterous yunky masters grin
googles:

true talk !
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by totorimi: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
thats right, so your husband cheats you cheat back. Assuming he has 10 ladies out there you to you will have 10 guys out there too. Na u biko. Orisirisi nkan. Wonders shall never end. Keep it up you fit each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Cry Too / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.