Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18259 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by onyezebros(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2011
@OP, you are soo much better than that Ms.Lady. If you at any point feel like revenge is the necessary tool to teach your man a lesson then something is wrong and the relationship is not right. Getting revenge by lowering your morals and using your body to "teach a lesson" to any man is degrading and unreasonable. Confront him if necessary and move on if you have to, but do not do that to yourself. Most black men will cheat on you from now until next year but the moment you kiss another man, much less sleep with them, your man is ready to up and leave. Could you imagine having to deal with your man leaving you and not getting the picture (feeling justified) while you are left alone feeling cheap and misunderstood (failed mission)? Do not do that to yourself! As I said confront him, try to make it work or leave bottom line
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Absu(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
reason y we v 2many failed marriages in our society.
@op,u knw he womanizes alot n went ahead 2 marry him.u were finking hes gona change afta his vow 2u.its nt always easy.n 2 lady,wat u cant make of ur man during courtship,dnt fink it can happen during marriage.cos as u make ur bed shal u lie on
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bkrealqty: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
Since u knows he always cheat on u and u still married him, there is nothing u can do now. It is 2 late, u can not change anything now cheating back or not rather urs will b so pronounce. I mean everybody who cs u will take u as an infidelity woman, prostitute and not sticking to ur husband.

Things u av 2 do:
Just behaves as usual
Still care and love him more
Do not even feel he is doing anything wrong ie over look
Play ur part as a wife
Be submissive

Then u will see that one day he will realize that all these qualities r not posses by women outside bcus any woman who knows she is befriending a married man will never treat him well, all she need is money and she go her way. That is when everything will finally come down.

Again do not try cheating on ur husband simply bcus he is doing so. Any woman who feel right cheating on her husband as revenge is a prostitute.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bkrealqty: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2011
Since u knows he always cheat on u and u still married him, there is nothing u can do now. It is 2 late, u can not change anything now cheating back or not rather urs will b so pronounce. I mean everybody who cs u will take u as an infidelity woman, prostitute and not sticking to ur husband.

Things u av 2 do:
Just behaves as usual
Still care and love him more
Do not even feel he is doing anything wrong ie over look
Play ur part as a wife
Be submissive

Then u will see that one day he will realize that all these qualities r not posses by women outside bcus any woman who knows she is befriending a married man will never treat him well, all she need is money and she go her way. That is when everything will finally come down.

Again do not try cheating on ur husband simply bcus he is doing so. Any woman who feel right cheating on her husband as revenge is a prostitute.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Why not? There's a reason it's called assumption.
Besides, that you think you would act in like manner as the poster doesn't flaw the assumption or cancel the possibility that a good number of you wouldn't do same thing, knowing full well that you'd be breaking your home rather than building it.

You are still making assumptions . . .  because you don't know what people can or can't do!
How sure are you that the women condmening her here are not even doing the same thing she's doing      undecided
Seriously, let be a little bit objective . . .  what does it take for a woman to cheat    undecided
Absolutely nothing! Women cheat on faithful husbands sef not to talk of an ashewo one!  undecided
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by cardoso111(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
Therese,cheating is not the solution.Pray with him and pray for him in his presence.You will have to stop to make him stop
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i hate u

grin grin grin grin grin grin
What did I do nao? wink
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Why not? There's a reason it's called assumption.
Besides, that you think you would act in like manner as the poster doesn't flaw the assumption or cancel the possibility that a good number of you wouldn't do same thing, knowing full well that you'd be breaking your home rather than building it.

A good number of 'us' believe in tit for tat, that is why 'our' opinion differs from yours and it is impossible for you to say what 'we' will do in the OP's shoes.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
This mouth you deh bend will cut commot one day. grin

Ujujoan:

You are still making assumptions . . .  because you don't know what people can or can't do!
It seems you don't get it. You call it assumption, I have no problem with it even though I like to think it's closer to being truth than a mere assumption. But, it's still fine to call it an assumption. . . I nor get prob with that. cheesy

Ujujoan:

How sure are you that the women condmening her here are not even doing the same thing she's doing      undecided
I'm more certain that the women on this thread that are probably 'doing the same thing' are not married. Whilst it may be cool for these women, it isn't for this woman because hers is a marriage where a lot and probably kids are involved and not just a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship where anything goes.

Ujujoan:

Seriously, let be a little bit objective . . .  what does it take for a woman to cheat    undecided
Absolutely nothing! Women cheat on faithful husbands sef not to talk of an ashewo one!  undecided
I concur! It takes not too much to cheat but, common sense would make you evaluate the gains and losses before acting.
What I'm saying is most of you would rather try to gather the pieces of what's left and rebuild rather than take the ''let's kukuma spoil everything' option. Be objective as you implored me, Uju - What has she to gain if she cheats? The man whose attention she's trying to get back, may end up walking away if he finds out and she would be left with the same stain [a cheat]. Where lies the gain? If she's in Nigeria, who gets stigmatized?
There are other ways of dealing with a cheat other than cheating too.

Like they say, an eye for an eye and everyone goes blind.

spikedcylinder:

A good number of 'us' believe in bosom for tat, that is why 'our' opinion differs from yours and it is impossible for you to say what 'we' will do in the OP's shoes.
Cool! I respect your opinion like I respect mine. You believe in bosom for tat, I believe that you don't.  grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
So t[i]i[/i]t for tat = bosom for tat

lol
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'm more certain that the women on this thread that are probably 'doing the same thing' are not married. Whilst it may be cool for these women, it isn't for this woman because hers is a marriage where a lot and probably kids are involved and not just a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship where anything goes.

Ahahahahaahahah!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin This Missy B chick never see sontin. Go to Abuja and see things. Your jaw will drop and you will require tractor to come and help you pack it from the ground.
Gosh! I don laugh tire for here. Married women in Naija are no longer carrying last, best believe. cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by WackyJ1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

There is no denying the fact that them man is to blame here . . he takes full responsibility if anything goes wrong with her philandering because he pushed her to it . . .

For some reason, men think women are resilient and can take whatever they throw at them . . True women are! But there's not one of those women who's married to a serial womanizer who hasn't thought about revenge at least once!!!

Can you tell me how many young single men that are not womanizers I'll give them 40% of the male population or even less . . . but does that mean they should continue their indiscriminate lifestyle in their marital home undecided

Please . . . . . we all have consciences, given to us to judge what is right and what is wrong! undecided

This woman is hurting, she has tried it all and hubby is still the dog he has always being . . . she has decided to pay him back in his own coin, just to show him how much it hurts. That might be the wrong thing to do but before you guys condemn her, you might want to show a little sympathy for her . . . She didn't cause this for herself . . her husband did!
Okay he pushed her to it? Didn't you read the post well? He was a cheater before he married her so except he bundled her to the altar or started cheating after he married her(betraying her) then there was no pushing. Why is she not considering divorce? There's no good reason.
1. It could be because she has children with him but then if she did she wouldn't be thinking of cheating
2. She still cares about him but then why is she thinking of cheating.
Remember she said that she wants to cheat because it simply makes her feel better.
She may be sad because her man is a cheating scumbag but why is it that the best thing to do now is to cheat on him? If according to you "she's tried it all and the husband is the dog(BTW i do agree he's a dog) he's always been" then why did she marry him? Didn't she try everything before she married him or did she marry a cheater and then start trying after the marriage. You see it is easy to blame the man because he's the one that was called a cheater but the woman should come and answer the questions presented above.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by koolchicco: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
therese-83:

Am married to the most randiest of fellas. Truth is I knew ds while we where still dating. Then he wld rather I came to his plc on sunday evenings only for obvious reasons. Now we r married he still cheats on me and I recently discovered that the only way to cure this hurt is 2 cheat on him 2.
Guys pls advice. Say it all wv no restrictions.

Why all these complaints since you knew abinitio he was a player and yet married him Deal with it already, Woman! angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Ahahahahaahahah!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin This Missy B chick never see sontin. Go to Abuja and see things. Your jaw will drop and you will require tractor to come and help you pack it from the ground.
Gosh! I don laugh tire for here. Married women in Naija are no longer carrying last, best believe. cheesy

Don't mind her . . .

I dey laugh oh . . . .  grin  grin  grin

Missy ★ B:

This mouth you deh bend will cut commot one day. grin

It seems you don't get it. You call it assumption, I have no problem with it even though I like to think it's closer to being truth than a mere assumption. But, it's still fine to call it an assumption. . . I nor get prob with that. cheesy

I concur! It takes not too much to cheat but, common sense would make you evaluate the gains and losses before acting.
What I'm saying is most of you would rather try to gather the pieces of what's left and rebuild rather than take the ''let's kukuma spoil everything' option. Be objective as you implored me, Uju - What has she to gain if she cheats? The man whose attention she's trying to get back, may end up walking away if he finds out and she would be left with the same stain [a cheat]. Where lies the gain? If she's in Nigeria, who gets stigmatized?
There are other ways of dealing with a cheat other than cheating too.

Like they say, an eye for an eye and everyone goes blind.
Cool! I respect your opinion like I respect mine. You believe in bosom for tat, I believe that you don't.  grin

My dear, with the way things are going now, you should be counting the number of women who don't cheat, not the number that do cheat!  cool  cool 

Infact eh, I don see things tire, my eye wan drop. Go to NYSC camp/ law schools and universities and see what married women are doing . . not to talk of offices  . . . even for 'area' sef!

Me I don condemn tire so tey I no fit talk! Wetin I go do now . . . na siddon look I dey! cool cool

My point it that the whole idea of not cheating is not breaking a trust. When you know say the man no send, what's the incentive for not f***kin that cute hunk that has been turning you off since day 1!    undecided

It takes the grace of God to resist, make no mistake about that!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
WackyJ1:

Okay he pushed her to it? Didn't you read the post well? He was a cheater before he married her so except he bundled her to the altar or started cheating after he married her(betraying her) then there was no pushing. Why is she not considering divorce? There's no good reason.
1. It could be because she has children with him but then if she did she wouldn't be thinking of cheating
2. She still cares about him but then why is she thinking of cheating.
Remember she said that she wants to cheat because it simply makes her feel better.
She may be sad because her man is a cheating scumbag but why is it that the best thing to do now is to cheat on him? If according to you "she's tried it all and the husband is the dog(BTW i do agree he's a dog) he's always been" then why did she marry him? Didn't she try everything before she married him or did she marry a cheater and then start trying after the marriage. You see it is easy to blame the man because he's the one that was called a cheater but the woman should come and answer the questions presented above.

My dear, I've heard it all and seen it all . , I'm not saying this lady is entirely blameless, but let's not forget to blame the man as well because the truth is that, he started it!

How many men have made promises . . . 'I'll change'! Do you think this poster didn't hear the same from him before she decided to give hi a chance?

But did he change? No! Instead he got worse . . shocked shocked

Does he expect her to turn a blind eye to it because she knew he was an ashewo before they got married?

How about he shows some respect now that the has a wife and a child to think about undecided

Is she wrong to expect that from him
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by WackyJ1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

My dear, I've heard it all and seen it all . , I'm not saying this lady is entirely blameless, but let's not forget to blame the man as well because the truth is that, he started it!

How many men have made promises . . . 'I'll change'! Do you think this poster didn't hear the same from him before she decided to give hi a chance?

But did he change? No! Instead he got worse . . shocked shocked

Does he expect her to turn a blind eye to it because she knew he was an ashewo before they got married?

How about he shows some respect now that the has a wife and a child to think about undecided

Is she wrong to expect that from him

Okay let the woman accept my sympathies and go f.u.ck lucky son of a gun she wants to cheat with. He cheats, he's happy she cheats she's happy and they lived happily ever after.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

Don't mind her . . .

I dey laugh oh . . . .  grin  grin  grin

My dear, with the way things are going now, you should be counting the number of women who don't cheat, not the number that do cheat!  cool  cool 

Infact eh, I don see things tire, my eye wan drop. Go to NYSC camp/ law schools and universities and see what married women are doing . . not to talk of offices  . . . even for 'area' sef!

Me I don condemn tire so tey I no fit talk! Wetin I go do now . . .  na siddon look I dey!  cool  cool

My point it that the whole idea of not cheating is not breaking a trust. When you know say the man no send, what's the incentive for not f***kin that cute hunk that has been turning you off since day 1!    undecided

It takes the grace of God to resist, make no mistake about that!

Frankly, I really can't make sense out of what you're saying, Uju.
Wettin consain me if women on planet Earth cheat on their respective husbands as a form of payback? Does that make cheating the soln? Is marriage a thing of vogue that, that which majority of married women do is what should stand?  undecided

You condemn so tay they won you over. . . . Good for you but I refuse to change my opinion as, common sense wouldn't permit me. cheesy

If you wanted to hump every cute hunk available, why marry in the first place? How logical is it to do something that makes him run when you actually want him close? Should he impregnate a woman, would you also go out looking for someone to 'help you get pregnant', as a form of revenge? Please, get real!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by faweiey(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
pls never take to that option,two wrong never make it right,life is all about forgivness,first and formost are a xtan or muslim whatever belive,it's wrong pray for him and show me greater love.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Frankly, I really can't make sense out of what you're saying, Uju.
Wettin consain me if women on planet Earth cheat on their respective husbands as a form of payback? Does that make cheating the soln? Is marriage a thing of vogue that, that which majority of married women do is what should stand?  undecided

You condemn so tay they won you over. . . . Good for you but I refuse to change my opinion as, common sense wouldn't permit me. cheesy

If you wanted to hump every cute hunk available, why marry in the first place? How logical is it to do something that makes him run when you actually want him close? Should he impregnate a woman, would you also go out looking for someone to 'help you get pregnant', as a form of revenge? Please, get real!

You were busy claiming that your 'assumptions' were more of a fact . . . . that most of the women telling her to go ahead would not do the same thing! As if a married woman cheating was a big deal!  undecided

You think it's by claiming hard girl here on NL? When you faced with reality, you'll definitely sing a different song!

And please don't put words into my mouth. I never said 'I was won over' . . . If you got that from my post, then you might need to hire an interpreter to interpret it to you!

If she decides to cheat on her husband as a form of revenge, I definitely won't come up with all these hypocritical comments you people are making. As if she just woke up one day and decided to cheat on a man that has being faithful to her . . .  even the bible says 'what you sow, you'll reap'! If you kill by the sword you'll die by the sword . . . if you cheat on your wife, she'll cheat on you! Chikena!  cool  cool

IMHO, this is karma! cool cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
Ujujoan:

You were busy claiming that your 'assumptions' were more of a fact . . . . that most of the women telling her to go ahead would not do the same thing! As if a married woman cheating was a big dealundecided
It is a big deal!

Ujujoan:

You think it's by claiming hard girl here on NL? When you faced with reality, you'll definitely sing a different song!
It's called discipline not hardness. cheesy As for the second part of this comment, I laugh.  grin

Ujujoan:

And please don't put words into my mouth. I never said 'I was won over' . . . If you got that from my post, then you might need to hire an interpreter to interpret it to you!
You don vex?  grin grin grin grin

Ujujoan:

If she decides to cheat on her husband as a form of revenge, I definitely won't come up with all these hypocritical comments you people are making. As if she just woke up one day and decided to cheat on a man that has being faithful to her . . . . . if you cheat on your wife, she'll cheat on you! Chikena!  cool  cool

IMHO, this is karma!  cool  cool
She knew he cheats before settling down with him. No? Lets leave that for now.
If this man committed Inbreeding with his mother thereby hurting the wife and also bringing shame upon the family, would it also be okay for her to do likewise because she's supposed to pay him in his own coin? Would you do likewise?  undecided

Ujujoan:

. .  even the bible says 'what you sow, you'll reap'! If you kill by the sword you'll die by the sword . . .
Do not skew the meaning of that Bible verse, lady.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

It is a big deal!
It's called discipline not hardness. cheesy As for the second part of this comment, I laugh.  grin
You don vex?  grin grin grin grin
She knew he cheats before settling down with him. No? Lets leave that for now.
If this man committed Inbreeding with his mother thereby hurting the wife and also bringing shame upon the family, would it also be okay for her to do likewise because she's supposed to pay him in his own coin? Would you do likewise?  undecided
Do not skew the meaning of that Bible verse, lady.

Have you ever heard of the law of karma? That's nature, you can't escape it! Even if this lady doesn't do what she's planning to, the man will pay for his sin . . . either now or later. And if she goes ahead and cheats, she'll pay for her actions as well.

What you sow, you'll reap . . . .

I rest my case! cool cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
How come my last question wasn't answered?   grin
''The man must pay for his sin'' is okay by me.  . . . ''The woman must cheat to 'show him [her husband] pepper' is plain st[i]u[/i]pid.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Abekeade08(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ poster,

Two wrongs don't make a right. I know this is easy for me to say as I am not in your situation, however you have to think things through very well before rolling in the same mud he is playing in. I am assuming you are also Nigerian, If a Naija man catches you cheating on him, your own don finish be that. I would advise you to report him to his family, if that does not work, go for counseling and if that still does not work, pack the hell out and move on to another man, who would love, cherish and respect you.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Mobinga: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
@op
Soo, how's it been?
At this point are there still any threads left on the tires or would it be like throwing a sausage down a hallway?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by eddy89(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
what you have to do is go to God in prayer; pray that God should change your husband
Goodluck in your marriage[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by chic2pimp(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
I see the Bible Bashers have found their way into yet another thread again.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by SomaliDyme: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
My advice to you would be leave his azz angry No man should be worthy if he's a cheat!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by egunjeman2(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2011
Two wrongs don`t make right. If he cheats you do the decent thing and end the relationship ok. Anyway make sure you use protections so as not to catch any unwanted regards.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bkrealqty: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2011
johnterry1:

[size=15pt]so u are cheating cos your man cheated.he will send u packing,mumu[/size]
i do not belive on husband sending his wife packing bcus immediately they get married every property of the husband becomes his wife likewise evry belonging of her wife bcoms his own therefore the house is not own by the man alone. this is for all women incase ur husband send u packing, pls don't start packing ur things home just enter the house as he is throwing ur thing, do the same by throwing his things outside. wen he said leav my house tell him also leave my house.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by kayalla(f): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
even if ur husband no cheat, u for still cheat, no let us judge
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by WackyJ1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
bkrealqty:

i do not belive on husband sending his wife packing bcus immediately they get married every property of the husband becomes his wife likewise evry belonging of her wife bcoms his own therefore the house is not own by the man alone. this is for all women incase your husband send u packing, pls don't start packing your things home just enter the house as he is throwing your thing, do the same by throwing his things outside. wen he said leav my house tell him also leave my house.
do you want her to be hospitalised?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Cry Too / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.