Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95717 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by guychidile: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
hmm,never u dare, unless u ruin ur career .
u will be useless all the days of ur life,while she de go bubble .�‍♂️run for ur dear life
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Fearlez: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
day there day speak jargon who knows if this woman in question is not even ur wife, mother, sister or any of your relatives. no amount of jargon you will speak that will prevent me from naking her punana. the ball is in my court. pepper them
guilty baboon resorts to blackmail. Whether na my wife or no be my wife. You're a human filth.

150,000 girls turn 18 years in Nigeria everyday but it's another's man's wife your unfortunate lot lands?

Shane kill you throway!
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by IceQween(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=skimena post=91824520]the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes

Oshey....Nigerian R Kelly. Put yourself in the lady's husband shoe, what would you do if some guy is banging your wife?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by spiralwedge(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Someone that crossed Libya war zone, crossed desert, crossed sea etc just to get to Italy, you think someone like that is ever coming back grin? This girl is funny oh, I swear grin. The guy will definitely find a white girl over there to marry for Visa. This girl in 9ja is on a long thing. OP just marry the girl, if they weren't married but baby mama ish

On point. I didn't know we still have smart NLer o. Been reading useless comments until I got to yours.

Tbh, the lady needs "help" and she is willing to make it discreet. That's all that matters. She needs it to remain same.

But most likely, the guy isn't ever gonna come back, at least in the next 10 years.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Btruth: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Elineska:
ADULTERY to be precise
Okay
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Evidenx(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
DOG WEH WAN LOSS NOR DEY HEAR MASTER WHISTLE...
________________from naija proverb _________

FLEE FROM EVERY APPEARANCE OF EVIL.
___________FROM THE HOLY BOOK_____________
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Yakubu113: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
My advice to u is to start avoiding her since she have made are intention clear to you. because if she keep coming to your house sooner or later u will fall for the temptation and trust me sleeping with another man's wife have some very serious repercussions.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Are you saying that Bible principles are applicable in all aspects of life? Do you mean that the killing of people who work on Saturday by the Bible is good or the killings of homosexuals is good? What about the Bible principles of an eye for an eye? How about killing the assumed witches and wizards? And why is the Bible principles not applied to the constitutions of the Chinese and Japanese, yet they have a more stable economic and religious sturcture than Nigeria where this principles are well adopted?
Principles are different from laws. israel was under law covenant when law of eye for eye or Sabbath was being enforced. law convenant was terminated with coming of Jesus and was replaced with new convenant -Law of Christ which is not limited to nation of israel alone but to all nations. so Christians do not kill homosexuals or witches. christians are not under law of sabbath or require to pay tithes.
no nation is currently using bible principles absolutely. nations have abandoned God- reason for chaos in the world. is nigeria a Christian country? No.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Myer(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

She clearly needs your help. You're only being your brother's keeper, literally.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or they were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
you really a real nigga
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

Principles are different from laws. israel was under law covenant when law of eye for eye or Sabbath was being enforced. law convenant was terminated with coming of Jesus and was replaced with new convenant -Law of Christ which is not limited to nation of israel alone but to all nations. so Christians do not kill homosexuals or witches. christians are not under law of sabbath or require to pay tithes.
no nation is currently using bible principles absolutely. nations have abandoned God- reason for chaos in the world. is nigeria a Christian country? No.
So Catholic church are not Christians anymore ba? Go and read history books of how many homosexuals and heretics they killed in the name of your religion. Or you can apply the Bible more than the pope himself?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
So Catholic church are not Christians anymore ba? Go and read history books of how many homosexuals and heretics they killed in the name of your religion. Or you can apply the Bible more than the pope himself?

catholic church and many other churches are not following teaching of our lord Jesus. I recommend this book
Mankind's Search for God. it could be found at

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&srcid=jwlshare&prefer=lang&pub=sh

these are table of contents

Mankind’s Search for God
CHAPTERS Title Page/Publishers’ Page
Contents
Why Be Interested in Other Religions?
Religion—How Did It Begin?
Common Threads in Mythology
Searching for the Unknown Through Magic and...
Hinduism—A Search for Liberation
Buddhism—A Search for Enlightenment Without...
Taoism and Confucianism—A Search for Heave...
Shinto—Japan’s Search for God
Judaism—Searching for God Through Scripture...
Christianity—Was Jesus the Way to God?
Apostasy—The Way to God Blocked
Islām—The Way to God by Submission
The Reformation—The Search Took a New Turn
Modern Disbelief—Should the Search Continue?
A Return to the True God
The True God and Your Future
Subject Index
Picture Credits
Back Cover
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by themanderon: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
You will be pushed only if you want to be pushed. The devil is offering you a chalice laced with arsenic, lead, and all other poisons and you are contemplating if you should drink. Drink and perish.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

catholic church and many other churches are not following teaching of our lord Jesus. I recommend this book
Mankind's Search for God. it could be found at

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&srcid=jwlshare&prefer=lang&pub=sh

these are table of contents

Mankind’s Search for God
CHAPTERS Title Page/Publishers’ Page
Contents
Why Be Interested in Other Religions?
Religion—How Did It Begin?
Common Threads in Mythology
Searching for the Unknown Through Magic and...
Hinduism—A Search for Liberation
Buddhism—A Search for Enlightenment Without...
Taoism and Confucianism—A Search for Heave...
Shinto—Japan’s Search for God
Judaism—Searching for God Through Scripture...
Christianity—Was Jesus the Way to God?
Apostasy—The Way to God Blocked
Islām—The Way to God by Submission
The Reformation—The Search Took a New Turn
Modern Disbelief—Should the Search Continue?
A Return to the True God
The True God and Your Future
Subject Index
Picture Credits
Back Cover

The problem with religion is that it is not made for the people in authority to follow. It is actually made to control the masses. They used it to kill many humans and that's my point. They interpreted the Bible and it translated to judgements of killing heretics, supposed witches and wizards and homosexuals and I'd rather go with their own interpretations than following yours because they are more authority in it than you are.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by morris477(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
When you don finished the work you come dey tell us abi
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Alwizkidi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
How will you feel if u no say somebody is nacking ur wife, Abeg no try am, Anyway dm me for graphics design such as logo, album cover, book cover, cartoonist, flyer

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ledaman: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Avoid her completely !

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by juneman: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dont do it! I remember my experience whilst at OAU ife. I lived off camp at 2 gate. My neighbor were a young family with 2 little kids. The wife tempted me non stop. She will leave the bathroom door open when she is taking her bath when the husband has gone to work. And i will pass in front of the bathroom door to go to my own bathroom., i didn't know what to do. I caught her steering at me all the time. She badged into me in the bathroom pretending that she didn't know i was in there. But God helped me not my power. I resisted her calmly and peacefully. I ignored her llke she didnt exist. I really felt for her husband for he was a hard working man and very respectful to even me that i was a student. If i have fallen who knows what might have befallen me. Please run for your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by C141: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.
I concur
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:

The problem with religion is that it is not made for the people in authority to follow. It is actually made to control the masses. They used it to kill many humans and that's my point. They interpreted the Bible and it translated to judgements of killing heretics, supposed witches and wizards and homosexuals and I'd rather go with their own interpretations than following yours because they are more authority in it than you are.

yes. but the world religion is introduced as a word in 16 or 17th century to define concept of worshipping God or gods. Many churches and Christians are not following instructions in the Bible. Apostles foretold about apostasy in Christianity. After death of apostles, there were divisions among early Christians. Sooner, Roman catholic church became official church in Roman empire. and many pagan practices were infused with official church. Some Christians stood against that but they were not successfully. In 16th century, reformation caused serious cracks in Christendom and that was bane of numerous denominations we have today. to know the truth, you have to study Bible personally. now as foretold in book of revelation, political systems will be in alliance with world major religions. Many religious leaders are dining and wining with politicians. true Christians cannot win arguement against them. personal study of Bible has helped me in all aspects of my life. I am personally guided by Bible principles not Church teachings. many church goers cannot make reference to Bible but hold words of their pastors as divine instructions. is that not shameful?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by jydopapa001(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
follow your mind and body

Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...

Lol...Bros no be lie, when u dey enjoy the lockdown u no knw abi...na u get am grin
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
You don enter pregnancy trouble
youngsahito:
follow your mind and body

Pls who remember the date buhari announce the first lockdown? I want to calculate something, one girl won put lie for my HEAD OO...
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OilMarketer: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Direct violation it's obvious. Who understands what I mean?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Proverbs 6:28-29
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sleekman(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Mumu na im u be. Person wen get mind pass désert, cross the Mediterranean reach Italy na im u dey consider to sleep with im wife? You no think am say with all that liver wen im get, wetin e go do you. I'm sure he's a Bini man. Try am and your life will never be the same again. A trial will convince you. Otu!
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by profizu: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2020
no try am bro
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by slysteel: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2020
skimena:

Everything you just said exist only in your mind you are dreaming of sleeping with your married neighbour
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by byteem: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Rule 1 of being a bhaaad guy... dnt shit where u live it stinks in your face... use ur tongue and count your teeth.. breaking this rule has landed lots of guys in deep shit... break all links with her.. your neighbours probably think u are banging her already..so dnt indulge them.. run

.. be a man delete her number.. and.keep.away ..tell her to masturbate or something.. anything dnt just shit where u live.. it wont end well.. the stench will be all over you and trust me it u wont like the stigma.. how can I even think of it ur neighbour .. u dey mad.?..bad market
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Biggers82(m): 4:47am On Jul 19, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes

Follow your Body Mr Magu
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Deoboss(m): 6:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Last-last the relationship will go sour & you will get your self into serious trouble.

Sex is spiritual & not just fun. Steer clear of this woman. Stop being close to her & start keeping your distance. Again gradually start cutting familiarity that exist between the two of you
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Op dangers is on your way. If ypu do, your life may be a mess. This precautionary scripture is for your: *That thou mayest regard discretion and that thy lips may keep knowledge. For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honey comb and her mouth is smoother than oil. But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as two edged sword*- (prbvs 5: 2-4)

*And why with thou, my son, be ravished by a strange woman and embrace the breasts of a stranger? His own inequities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be golden with cords of his sins. He shall die without instructions and the greatness of his folly he shall go astray*- (vs 20, 22-23)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.