Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95709 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Amotekun777: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Then push her to the fence na.. grin
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by layzie: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2020
@ op
Don't try it.
It will never end well physically, emotionally, morally, spiritually. Take ur pick.
Keep urself busy and stop the joint movie watching sessions.
Let her know in clear terms u won't do it, sometimes it requires ur firm stand to help her check herself and carry on with her vow.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by AfroKnight: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Better stay clear of another man's property.

Wife na property?

grin No wonder.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way. He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age n with a little daughter of 6 years old. prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife. but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. one night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret. I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it

You sir, are an idiot clearly, of all the women in the world, it's your neighbour wife the fact you are thinking about it, shows you are an idiot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2020
How will you feel to be if your wife is in such position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by gift2xl: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
guy comot eye for married woman sad
there plenty younger sexier babes on the street
make one of such babes ur girlfriend or if u cant afford gf or u dont like it then have a friend of benefit
u are creating gossip issues by allowing this marred woman to come to ur room to watch movies
i am very sure the other ladies in the lodge go don dey secretly gossip una and very soon one of them will send a text to this lady"s husband in italy

True talk, gossip might be going on secretly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Alwaysachick: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
guy comot eye for married woman sad
there plenty younger sexier babes on the street
make one of such babes ur girlfriend or if u cant afford gf or u dont like it then have a friend of benefit
u are creating gossip issues by allowing this marred woman to come to ur room to watch movies
i am very sure the other ladies in the lodge go don dey secretly gossip una and very soon one of them will send a text to this lady"s husband in italy

Exactly how it will happen. The man already knows you two are watching films together thanks to neighbors.......Be careful. Tell her to find another sugar boy not you o. If the man catch you, he go show you suffer wey him see for Mediterranean sea cheesy

A word is enough....

18 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Midex88(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2020
If you try am. It will surely end in tears for both of you

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by MyPoint: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way. He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age n with a little daughter of 6 years old. prio to this time...........

How you will feel, if you impregnate her?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Bobgattii: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Make Una they deceived Una self here, guy, Op, please help the starving lady. After all the boyfriend/husband is helping emself too,wherever he is

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Waaaaaaaa thaaa faaaaaaaaaaack ! (wtf)

If i weer you i would bang her juicy puccy, nice and slowly,,
She would like it most if your thing is bend like banana
But straight Thing its ok too angry grin

Thank me later grin

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by tofek4real: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or there were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
Bad niggar with good reasoning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by lomprico(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.

it's too late.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
The devil is whispering to your ears

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
U thinking about it.. are u crazy?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Brightgem(f): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
We don't even need to know.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by chukwuibuipob: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
There's death in d pot.Becareful.May dey not light candles b4 Ur time.Stay away from person property

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by LordIsaac(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
"... Whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent... " Proverbs 6:29!

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

Better stop thinking...... Run, like fire is chasing you.......
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by vickydevoka(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
En de happen may young guys na. Buh dogde it completely. Don't forget is not easy to sex a gal jst once, she will still demand for more. So run away from her completely, because if de husband catches you, u own is finish for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
grin
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by IkemChris(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes
Don't hurt anybody....

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by mrkings84(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2020
I can bet my left blaukkus that the op has already bang the woman. He just wan come hear what will be the opinion of the general assembly which will determine him continuing or not....

But if my instincts fails, and it happens u haven't already, DON'T!!!

FLEE!!

JUST RUN!!

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Josephineisaac5: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
You are already nursing it in your heart.

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Chirowman(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
run for your dear life
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by QuickStandard: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Want to sell your used Inverter batteries, but don't know how?

Worry not, we buy all used batteries, scrapped batteries, bad batteries, condemned batteries.

We pickup from any location.....

Call or Whatsapp:
Check signature for contact
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Run.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by heilige(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
I don`t like such news on a saturday morning

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

OP, I am going to advise you this way

Imagine it was you who had travelled and left your wife and child behind.

Would you be glad if other men had fun with her in your abscence.

The answer to this question will determine the response to your question.

All I'll say is....adultery hurts a lot of people.There are many bitter adults today who were hurt by their parents sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by olisaEze(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Na so rape matter take dey start! "She was tempting me"

Five years later when you don blo, your story no go rhyme again. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.