Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95712 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Eboski(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
paparazi1:

You are about to destroy your destiny by making up your mind and lay with her. You should be ashame for even saying
you like the offer. The world is dominated by so many singles without husband, if you can not hold your dick and want to die in fornication and adultery then get one of the singles but ensure you get married to that one latter without disappointing her. Touching her at sentitive places means you have also sleft with her and the Almighty will also judge you for that so, avoid her completely. If she can not wait again for her husband, let her talk to her husband on her feelings, divorce and get married to another man. Maybe then you can marry her and deal with her on bed the way you want if you so much desire to be with her. anything less will spell doom for you and your generation.
please you quoted the wrong person, I am not op, I was advising him to quite whatever is in his mind.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by engrchykae(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
youngsahito:
follow your mind and body
by means of a whorish woman,a man is brought to a piece of bread, there is something that Joseph the dreamer knew that made him run away from Potiphar's wife,
Don't lose your purpose in life because of adultery.
It has bigger consequences than fornication
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by petitejolie(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
its better u play away match. This one is too close abeg. Go and marry joor
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by MrSly(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
A case when one is handicapped. If you can really woo and win a girl why would you be tempted by a married woman when free oussy is everywhere.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by engrchykae(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yoruba boys and their eyes on another man's wife is like bread and butter.
Of all sins, adultery and murder is the worst
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Fearlez: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
100% Back to sender. if u don't have anything to say y not keep quiet. must u make noise?
this sad miserable demonic excuse of humanity still has the guts to show his scarecrow face.

Unhinged whelp. Go fauk another man wife. Imbecilic dweeb, make we see how you go die like ebola inflicted animal.

Your dating game must be as miserable as your existence sha, since you have to come down to lonely, miserable and abandoned married women.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bang her. Why should a man leave his wife for 4 years? He must have married another woman there
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by witworth(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga knack wetin you wan dey knack dey go
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by skimena: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fearlez:
this sad miserable demonic excuse of humanity still has the guts to show his scarecrow face.

Unhinged whelp. Go fauk another man wife. Imbecilic dweeb, make we see how you go die like ebola inflicted animal.

Your dating game must be as miserable as your existence sha, since you have to come down to lonely, miserable and abandoned married women.
day there day speak jargon who knows if this woman in question is not even ur wife, mother, sister or any of your relatives. no amount of jargon you will speak that will prevent me from naking her punana. the ball is in my court. pepper them
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Usorohtheman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or they were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will alwa ys warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce

Are you happy?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Elineska: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Btruth:
No two words to it. Its called FORNICATION.

Stay away from it.
ADULTERY to be precise
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by friendl: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Destiny destroyer , don't do it ,you only get sad ,..... remember you will get married too

Once you start ,you can't stop
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by MansoryMX(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eboski:
Don't do it, let it not come from you, resist the devil and thank me later.

You see this comment you drop you, Your ticker to heaven. God bless you and anybody wey wish You bad or wan trap your destiny, e nor go see the end of this year!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by God1stson(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
SilGent:
grin na express you dey go so.

is like they never accused you of what you didn't in tend to do.

okay let say after touching and choking her, something went wrong, then accused you of raping her just to save her marriage?
Run from sin. One singular act can lead to a chain reaction and ruin ur life."there is way that seems right to a man, but end thereof is destruction". Avoid any close contact with her. B4 she married her husband she knew he had the tendency to travel abroad. Her husband may not be innocent in Italy but we have d/f cultures with d whites.We Africans believe that Marriage is ordained by God.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Pirosaw: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
If you do you are digging your grave. It will not end well both here on earth and in the next. Be wise young man. Run for your life and don't start destroying your life. Remember also what goes around comes around.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
There's no general 'rights' and 'wrongs'. What is right in USA may be wrong in Saudi Arabia. Atum didn't reveal laws to me, he revealled histories.

The only three general principles of Atum are:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity

Moral relativism, right?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

Moral relativism, right?
Whatever you may decide to term it sha. But those are the three things I principled my life after and it's working for me. Nobody can cheat me with the use of religion because I use my brain. I can't become a religious fanatic because I don't worship any god. I change the world around me in my own little way because I try as much as possible to do good to humanity.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:

One time you preached against masturbation and rape, today you want to bang someone else's wife. Bro, you're not normal undecided

Abeg forget that lie lie man. cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
zoedew:

My son if a Sinner entice you do not consent! The Mafia in Italy will have a contract out on you and eternity with torment what remains of your soul!

Deep.... cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Which kind life una Dey live self

Say people still Dey watch cd ? Something of 2” years ago

Please don’t sleep with that woman Abeg na person wife

Leave am make him dey blow lies.. cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Trybes(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
You are not a friend for nursing this sort of evil against your pal. Put yourself in the place of that your guy in Italy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sylve11: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
zimdante:

I know a man that was set up like that, they snapped his unclothedness and collected a huge sum of money to protect his reputation.
Till today the man didn't know that the married lady that seduced him was part of the setup. i heard the full setup plan from the lady's husband.fear women.

Gboa!!! shocked cool
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Pilot007: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
[Flee youthful lust, don't even think about it, give our life to Christ and submit to God, the moment you do it, you are finished and God himself will deal with you for touching her. You will never have peace if you try it )quote author=skimena post=91824064]Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.[/quote]
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Whatever you may decide to term it sha. But those are the three things I principled my life after and it's working for me. Nobody can cheat me with the use of religion because I use my brain. I can't become a religious fanatic because I don't worship any god. I change the world around me in my own little way because I try as much as possible to do good to humanity.

It is called moral relativism. but bible principles are practical and applicable in all aspects of life for all races and cultures. moral relativism is basis of moral confusion and many problems confronting humans.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by PAQ(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
With all the fine girls out there, na another mans wife you dey consider?

C'mon man!

Things like this never end up nicely, no matter how sweet the sex is.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Longman8: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
A way that seemeth right onto a man but at the end is distruction. Becareful na express u wn pass so.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by funlo2013: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Repent today and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour! All sinners shall go to hell! Come to Jesus for salvation

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by funlo2013: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Repent today and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour! All sinners shall go to hell! Run to Jesus for salvation of your soul!
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

It is called moral relativism. but bible principles are practical and applicable in all aspects of life for all races and cultures. moral relativism is basis of moral confusion and many problems confronting humans.
Are you saying that Bible principles are applicable in all aspects of life? Do you mean that the killing of people who work on Saturday by the Bible is good or the killings of homosexuals is good? What about the Bible principles of an eye for an eye? How about killing the assumed witches and wizards? And why is the Bible principles not applied to the constitutions of the Chinese and Japanese, yet they have a more stable economic and religious sturcture than Nigeria where this principles are well adopted?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ladipamela(f): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Egugun be careful na express you dey go����.....Please don't do it
It may seems/look like a nice offer but what is bad is bad no matter how much you try to fine tune it
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by yuzjet(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibukings111:

Yuzjet ma guy....don't you have a long thing

Answer my question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.