Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95708 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by phransix2: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Post her contacts here... That would save u the temptation because she wouldn't be needing you, then she would have pool of offers to choose from

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by pointstores(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Nawa
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by tamdun: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
hoodedjaystrim:
Guy forget what these people are saying and go for the kill, Help the young woman relieve her stress
Abi na, why would any sane person leave his wife for good 4 years? And u expect her to remain faithful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Perfecttouchade: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
the funniest thing is that Karma will also come knocking at your doorstep one day too when u settle down..don't do it because u will also be paid back same way one day..that's just the truth, I'm sure u have a gf, please enjoy wetin u own not another man's woman.bless u

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Kaybaba5(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
luscioustrish:
Heading slowly to the expressway..Be careful!

NA EGUNGUN BE DAT. OOOO

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by YelloweWest: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
tongue
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Just 1minute sweetness be careful....forget her since she is married

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.
bro Bleep her. This life is just one time. Enjoy every bit of it. Unless you don't like her..

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. If na you way hustle travel through a dangerous means just so you can feed your family and change their lives. And your wife starts banging your neighbour will you like it?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mayannar(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or there were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce

Dammmmnn Niggarrrrr wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by pointstores(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Resist the devil
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Btruth: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
No two words to it. Its called ADULTERY.

Stay away from it.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by leaculpa: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
na these kind stories Nigerians dey like.
See crowd.

6 long screenshots of named monikers and 826 guests. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ventura1: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Touch her as a man, but buy her a Love Machine to do the banging

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by socialmediaman: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
luscioustrish:
Heading slowly to the expressway..Be careful!

You forgot to add the photo of those dark suited men cool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
But women dey try sha! 4years of loneliness! Society expects so much from you! I trust the man in Italy is having the time of his sexual life!...I hope that woman is securing the bag and not just waiting and hanging dry!...the Western Union abi na World Remit better be worth it!

Op just commot eyes abeg! Make your egungun no go enter express

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by speakout2015: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
There is nothing confusing in this bro. We all know the right thing to do in a situation like this except we choose to deceive ourselves by following our fleshly lust and desire. Just think of the consequences to your life and destiny. My simple submit!!!
skimena:

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or there were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
you're becoming like that south African girl o what's that her name again sef.but you made sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by money121(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Ok
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

We all know it is wrong, including u asking us what to do.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by leaculpa: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
u
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by adeboizy11(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
What are you waiting for? Take the offer if you like and if you don't like the offer refuse it. Everything depends on you my G.

skimena:

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by leaculpa: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
e
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Reynbowjenie: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Its adultery
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by leaculpa: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
s
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Death sentence
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by lexxxino(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Oga no do am ooo.......... But if na me, i go look left, look right, den cross road.... Iff u know, u know
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by lexxxino(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Oga no do am ooo.......... But if na me, i go look left, look right, den cross road.... Iff u know, u know
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by JustcallmeFavou(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Hmmmm, remember what the Bible said about commiting adultery in Proverbs chapter 5? But come ooo, shei fine, clean, vibrant, intelligent,etc ladies like myself....lol.....don finish for Nigeria? That you want to start banging your neighbors wife?

If she needs a man to keep her body warm, she should go far away from you or the neighborhood to do that.

Better don't get entangled with her, or you will regret it much later.

And also, if you have a girlfriend, start inviting her more to the house. That way your neighbors wife, who has eyes on you, will get really really jealous and leave you alone. If you don't have one, go out there and get a good Girlfriend for yourself and remove your eyes from your neighbors wife

Listen ooo, if you have ears.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Ripama: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Tempting you or you mind is corrupt and you are an unrepentant pervert. Just asking. Check your heart.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by MartinsD12(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2020
skimena:

Some people Mumu for this world Sha, ladies Don finish on earth why would you want to shorten your life span by banging another man's wife, why not go and marry your own wife or get a girlfriend, the law of karma is real whatever you sow you reap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.