Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

After Sex What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex What Do You Do? (4728 Views)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex What Do You Do? by Sebastine1994(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
After getting laid, I feel like saying thank you sometimes. I guess my upbringing is to be blamed here. Some say it's childish, that I should just keep staring between the lady's leg and all that thing. How do you handle that
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
I look at her and ask: "can we do it again?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by meobizy(f): 2:37am On Jul 18, 2020
When I collect money from the ATM I always say “thank you”.

5 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you for banking with me grin

2 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by johnchima007(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2020
The answer is simple. I start praying make belle(pregnancy) no show.

4 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by JOACHINpedro: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Pls never say thank you
If na your wife, Kukuma wrap your hands around her and watch some TV together or play a little.
But if she's not, clean up and go back to sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Onebabe(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Thank you for banking with me grin
say "Thank you for banging with me

3 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by UniversalDove: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Babe let me drink some water so that we can continue.... That's enough excuse grin
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Onebabe:
say "Thank you for banging with me
I can't even say thank you for what we both enjoyed is women that suppose to thank us cheesy
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by callmeRichie(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
We start the servicegrin she leads the praise and worship and I take the sermongrin

3 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Roma10: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
What i do is wish of doing more and more til the case close
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
i say a quick prayer for a succeaful work done, if she likes she joins me and then I drink water and take a rest..
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Purplekush(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2020
johnchima007:
The answer is simple. I start praying make belle(pregnancy) no show.

As a real niggarr you should have learnt something from the COZA pastor. Limca or Andrews Liver Salts works better than prayers in such cases wink

2 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Callertunez: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2020
callmeRichie:
We start the servicegrin she leads the praise and worship and I take the sermongrin
afterall, you are the one with the he microphone wink

gringrin
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Vyzz: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2020
I Stan up and scream

At j da dB he echkixsq
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by falcon01: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Lie down and sleep
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by fidelmarshal199: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
I start regretting.

2 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by callmeRichie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Callertunez:
afterall, you are the one with the he microphone wink
gringrin

see another anglegrin baaad guygringrin
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Say baby,that was awesome .rest small and do again cool
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by joviegghead: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Never done it(sex) beforegrin

1 Like

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nothing..If she's not holding on to me like I'm about to run away i get up, roll one and light the good sht up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:
After getting laid, I feel like saying thank you sometimes. I guess my upbringing is to be blamed here. Some say it's childish, that I should just keep staring between the lady's leg and all that thing. How do you handle that

Don't say Thank you. It's weird and makes you look like you begged for the sex. Instead, pull the person into a free hug, like a cuddle but not too close. If they don't like it, release them and go take a shower. If they allow the cuddle, run your fingers across their back or on the arm for a few minutes, as if you're thinking about the sexual experience, and then offer/request for a second round using a deep scintillating kiss, or just propose for a bath together or separately.

If it's an olosho, turn and face the other side of the bed, and then go take a shower.

NB: People should always clean up after sex.

3 Likes

Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't say Thank you. It's weird and makes you look like you begged for the sex. Instead, pull the person into a free hug, like a cuddle but not too close. If they don't like it, release them and go take a shower. If they allow the cuddle, run your fingers across their back or on the arm for a few minutes, as if you're thinking about the sexual experience, and then offer/request for a second round using a deep scintillating kiss, or just propose for a bath together or separately.

If it's an olosho, turn and face the other side of the bed, and then go take a shower.

Lol @Saying thank you, is she doing him a favor? grin . Last last if there would be complement "That was wonderful" is enough. Which one is thank you? Lol if the lady no come reciprocate that's wash o grin grin

Bathing after sex? Lol most times these people just doze off o grin grin
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ariza:
Lol @Saying thank you, is she doing him a favor? grin . Last last if there would be complement "That was wonderful" is enough. Which one is thank you? Lol if the lady no come reciprocate that's wash o grin grin

Bathing after sex? Lol most times these people just doze off o grin grin

The thing shock you too? grin cheesy imagine saying thank you as if you're being handed treats. But I don't blame him sha. Too much good upbringing can make some people to not be street smart.

I know most people doze off immediately after sex but you cant always know what the other person is carrying. Maybe I should have said washing immediately before the sex so that It can remove 80% of germs or something similar. I offered that incase he and the girl isn't exclusive.
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Priam: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This.

And while at it, don't forget to urinate. UTIs are not funny
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Sebastine1994(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
I see how friends are important to help one reach his destination fadter. I have given friends a hint that I want to have a discussion with them. God willing if everything flows properly, then we would start in earnest.

first of all I would like to start with the problem,
social Media, how people know all these celebrities, and all their secret, when you are proud to know a person expecially a celebrity and yet somebody will damage your pride and say.

movies, it is a bad thing that you know almost all the latest film, you watch is everyday and somebody will damage your pride by saying, you can't make one Kobo by knowing those useless things.

politicians. you can identify politicians but you can't make money from the knowledge
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Sebastine1994(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
inasmuch as the idea of the quiz is good, don't be carried away, after weighing my options, it's better, I do that which is within my means, you won't have to overtax your faithful to cough up cash to realize the goal, invariably puting too much at stake, loosing is therefore not an option, how will you be able to pay the cash prize and advertise.

2, you are unknown, even in your locality, how then do you want them to trust you, you have to prove yourself in the small challenge before attempting a big mission. create a name for yourself first a reputation that precedes you. before you even open your mouth.

3. your need Marshalls, the ratio of men to the population should be of Paramount importance, because you can realize a dream just the night you proclaim it, because there are men on the ground to help you realize the dream overnight.

4. going from an unknown to known, you can advertise overnight in the newspaper and online because people know you and trust you, it will be the weapon for the realization of your other agenda.

5. you are providing a mega phone for other people to join you. we will generate income by advertise and creating awareness for a compnies product overnight, crowd marketing, you create a sensation for a product, use the income generated to support sports team within your area, and create a league. assist young startup to announce their business for a share of it or cut

people will see the power of unison, if you show them. they will see people behave and act as one, despite religion, tribe or Creed, there is children president, in short turn Karmo to a Paradise, the early adopters should be rewarded, write in hausa, igbo or Yoruba.
Karmo should have a video album to advertise what's going on here. post it online, use pictures online, subgroup people so they have a category they belong to. don't wait for Karmo to become an edorado before including other area,

if we work fast we can get others in just one week before the imitation starts.strike when it is hot.

advertising overnight is your area, we turn Karmo to paradise. we know every body in Karmo, every building and tenants, we can easily relay information, stop police abuse. a community app, smokers in Karmo has a union, tailor, attach people to a community, book readers club, Ss2 students club, girls community, movie community, salesgirls community, toastmasters club and debating club. put it online, people should teach each other skills and diy club where they learn new skills alone, organized competition like race and debating and

have an office in Karmo first, and online, security is a collective responsibility, draw up a sweeping roaster, and post beautiful pictures of KARMO online and testimonial,

create an avenue for unemployed people to use a collective tool to earn their living, like a collective clippers, car wash machine, etc,

there is even a collective bet9ja pot to minimize risk.

politically they speak with one voice, you can find a missing person in 15 minutes, a missing car in 15 minutes, a killer cannot stay in Karmo, because it is very peaceful, we can spread information in 15 minutes. the emphasis is not on your millions but your input to the society, when nobody knows you because there is another yardstick for measuring achievement. they can collectively demand for something and it will be done.

these things should be done by proxy, so as to leave your hands free for other mission. give the contract to small underlings, liase with the dance clubs and football clubs, organize commedy club, shot comic movies, post to YouTube, everybody is busy in Karmo, THE POWER OF UNITY is the theme of your message. footballers create gimmick. akamu union, we organize parade. create an avenue for others a platform they can ride on.
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by Sebastine1994(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
You campaign in poetry and you govern by prose

Metaphors and stories are more potent than abstract ideas alone.

Ideas can’t spread unless they are shareable

One death is a tragedy, one million a statistic” — Stalin

People want to be part oh something bigger than themselves. They don't mind helping you, so long as it would benefit the society at large.

Start with karimo, get the first 100 people, sell 30 stickers each and you will raise capital,

Try to include everybody in the process, it's a collective effort, crime will be low,99 percent security. Rally people around the idea of collective security,

The world listens to people who can attract others

Niger must make sense
Re: After Sex What Do You Do? by habsydiamond(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
I go faint before I say the thank you finish sef

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Girls Can Dress / Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.