Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57677 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by seguno2: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayemileto:
I don't know, but I know they aren't novices to leave lots of trails behind.

This one left a lot of trails.

From the surveillance footage that captured his presence, to his fingerprints, to the Taser he purchased online, the money he stole that other people probably know about among other things.

This made it easier to track him down.

And like I stated earlier, The US police have lots of unsolved cases under their belt.

And even a good portion of the "solved" ones have the wrong person behind bars, majority of which they do discover after reviewing a case many years later.

So bashing the Nigerian police because US police arrested a novice murderer after 2 days of committing a crime isn't smart enough.

Novice murderer how?
Did you already try and judge him in your court

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=seguno2 post=91832114]

Are we Nigerians also Americans[o/quote]No! Jamaicans
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RealEzee(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
lekki1444:
That Floyd guy was a criminal. His list of crime spree is long. He was caught spending fake cheques. Thats what led to his death
stfu!!!! Can you hear yourself spilling thrash!! Did you see where he was caught, was the white police man in any authority to take his life?
Is that how the law works?! Telling me he had it coming what?! Was the white police man right for doing so? What bloody silly excuse are you spilling?

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo says the death of George Floyd was "murder" and that the officer who was seen pressing his knee into Floyd's neck "knew what he was doing" because he had taken specific training on preventing "positional asphyxiation," or suffocation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/24/us/minneapolis-police-chief-comment-george-floyd-trnd/index.html

Read the full story unraveling before your very eyes and stop calling Floyd for counterfeit bills

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/03/what-we-know-fake-currency-and-george-floyds-death-minneapolis-counterfeit-police/3137162001/

https://www.insideedition.com/george-floyd-was-a-regular-at-store-that-called-911-and-may-not-have-known-bill-was-possibly-fake

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-abumayyaleh-call-police/fact-check-mahmoud-abumayyaleh-did-not-call-the-police-on-george-floyd-idUSKBN23C21U

Have a good read man and stop yelling criminal!
While the real criminal was that police officer who took advantage of the situation to murder Floyd, a black man and y'all didn't say the white man is cursed but here yelling black race is cursed blah blah blah.

Can you prove Floyd of the alleged crimes you stated?

Damn you're as evil as that police officer.

Holy cow I've taken this quite personal (sighs) sad

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by bluefilm: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
Damn all I can say is Looks can be deceiving I swear, the dude looks so innocent and all but I hope they get to the root of the matter sha

Looks can be deceptive quite alright just like certain Headlines you see on the News...

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The personal assistant to Fahim Saleh asking detectives "what is going on", as he is walked in cuffs into a waiting vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hqjh9m1M0

FBI DO NOT ARREST WITHOUT SUBTANTIVE EVIDENCE which equally suggest that they cross examine the communication the accussed made before the murder incident.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
mvem:
foolishness here is toomuch. Where did you see he committed the crime. It is normal for police to arrest all close associate of someone that dies. He will be arrested for questioning but you wey sabi don judge am and pass sentence to am...you well so ?

You don read other posts for the matter or just choose to run mouth as hand dey scratch you?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by gnykelly(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

We've always been a broke nation.

Nigeria's problem is that since independence, we export raw materials, and at the same time import stuff at a cost higher than what we export.(We also have never been in control of the prices of what we export...palm oil, cocoa, cotton, groundnuts, nowadays oil)

Add the fact that we have a very high population, and hence we are a broke nation.

The stealing and corruption make it worse, and are a symptom of the problem.

Even if we spent our budget without stealing, the fact is, our education budget is less than $3 billion and our health buidget is less than $4 billion. That isn't even enough for our needs. Our total budget is $26 billion for a country of 200million people. For comparison, Canada spent 355 billon dollars last year as its budget for a population of 24 million people.

If we want to be a rich nation, we should stop hoping for free stuff and start working with our hands to produce industrial products to export for high income. That's how China went from being behind Sierra Leone in 1973 to being a lender to the same Sierra Leone and many other African countries.

to put things in perspective. last year budget for health is #50bn .
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks

Guy calm down haha � hahahaha
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
mvem:
Nzeogwu coup was no Igbo coup for the coup was purely ideological and not ethnical but was read with ethnical undertones. Also will you say Nzeogwu committed any genocide unlike those that partook in the pogrom which was a clear brutal and orchestrated killing of igbos which happened twice. No justification of whatever Nzeogwu did but I am just putting things into perspective

I understand by you saying the Tutsi wanted to carry out a revenge but intervention of UN halted it. That's a different matter actually

You're a partial historian if you do not admit the ethnic motivation of the 1966 bloody coup .
I compared the action of Kagame to that of Nzeogwu because their actions are similar. Kagame was a leader of "Rwandan Patriotic Front " and not "Tutsi Patriotic From" which means a biased Tutsi person will argue that the assassinations carried out by Kagame were motivated by Kagame's patriotic ideology for Rwanda. An independent analyst will see the deplorable tribalism behind Nzeogwu's coup and Kagame's assassination.
Furthermore, when such ethnic cleansing or tribal wars happen in Africa, the heros of the war are determined by the colonialists. What happened in Nigeria from 1967-1970 was a worse genocide than the Rwandan genocide but was termed a civil war.
South Easterners were sent back home with amputated limbs in full trucks, 3 million Easterners died , 2 million more than the Rwandan genocide, yet it's still called a Civil war.

Kagame has always romanced his Colonialists who made the Tutsi people Lord over other tribes in Rwanda. Until the 90's the Tutsi people ,though minority, were the leaders of Rwanda . Till today he does the same and this makes the Western media sing his praise. That's the same reality in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:
Help me wish my beautiful Mom a happy birthday nairalanders.
May her life be beautiful and colourful. May she live long enough to enjoy the best things of life.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

How are you sure he was the one that did it? Don't you think this is another ploy to tarnish black people image? Looking at all cases like this in America history so far you can hardly seen or heard a black man commit such crime.

You can see him asking what is going on in the video

So bro calm down with that your Nigeria mentality where everything is a disgrace to so and so. The damn so called pink or butter colou skin bollocks claiming white are the master in this kind of crime and their folks never say its a disgrace to them. So pls stop it, its too early.

In other words, blacks are angels and can NEVER commit a crime as they're PROGRAMMED not to commit a crime. Face the facts, thank God they aren't Nigerians sef
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2020
seguno2:

Novice murderer how?
Did you already try and judge him in your court

Read the full details of his arrest here.
[url]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyregion/fahim-saleh-suspect-tyrese-devon-haspil.amp.html
[/url]

Especially the comments of a police officer in the last few sentences.

He made some mistakes including using Mr. Saleh's credit card to buy stuff.

So, I don't need to have a court before I make that conclusion.

After reading the entire news, you can come back and quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Goddys:
If the HR had hired me as the P.A of this guy November 2018 when he lived at Ikeja GRA and i was interviewed for that position, I would have erased the bad karma he accumulated in the past lives through energy work.

This is as a result of bad karma of past lives. Something must make it happen. Many people are blind thinking life is all about 3D dimension.

The PA worked with him for 5 years. 2018 was 2 years ago.

I guess PA for his Nigerian operation
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
At least dem no put am for back of Hilux

Mr Saleh was tased...His personal assistant bought a taser online with his credit card last month and also signed on it when it was delivered. Baba wanted to make it look like a hired killer did it, but made errors like a newbie in murder. Hapsil also stole $90k from Saleh, he has to pay back the money to Saleh on a payment plan. Possible reason he killed Saleh in order to escape his debt.

Sad. Too much season movie. I guess that’s why he tried to dismember the body so he can hide each part in separate locations. Too bad they made it look easy in movies
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by heendrix(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

In a normal society, that girls death will be investigated as a matter of serious public interest. At the height of BLM protests a black guys suicide was investigated to be certain whether he was killed. Here in Nigeria we can't even investigate the death of a national heroine.

Stfu those killings you mentioned up there were all government/power sponsored.

how would you even relate that to this guy's death sad
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tifany89(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Robezzou:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches
sup man, sent you a mail . plz respond. thanks
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2020
gnykelly:

to put things in perspective. last year budget for health is #50bn .

50 billion naira isn't much.It's just about $130million.

We need something like $200billion for a well functioning health care system.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Sad. Too much season movie. I guess that’s why he tried to dismember the body so he can hide each part in separate locations. Too bad they made it look easy in movies

Yes.

He wanted to clean up the crime scene.

But during the cleanup, Mr. Saleh's cousin arrived at the apartment. So he had to run away.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Did he scam you
Mexyz:
Do not fall for that guy's scam..

Your $500 go just waka
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2020
saajus:
Fahim should have reported to law enforcement about his PA stealing. I suspect their relationship was beyond an official one. The way he paints his hair sometimes suggests something. Let's wait and see how things unfold.
What exactly are you insinuating
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by MrSensor(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks
killing in public and killing in secret is different na.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by bush112(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:
Help me wish my beautiful Mom a happy birthday nairalanders.
happy birthday to mama
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

You are allowed to hold a stupid opinion
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by gnykelly(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

50 billion naira isn't much.It's just about $130million.

We need something like $200billion for a well functioning health care system.

do you have any formula for increasing our revenue
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nothing like a perfect crime, don't chase the suspects, chase leads.........

The suspect would surface................

And what if there are no leads?

The point of everything is that just the way the Nigerian police have a lot of unsolved cases, The US police also have a lot of them.

So there's no point bashing our police department. It makes no sense.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2020
wow damn, I just guessed. shocked shocked shocked
Ayemileto:

Yes.

He wanted to clean up the crime scene.

But during the cleanup, Mr. Saleh's cousin arrived at the apartment. So he had to run away.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2020
gnykelly:

do you have any formula for increasing our revenue

In the short term we cut subsides on power and petrol.

This means we pay high prices for fuel (N300 per liter) and power (N30000 monthly for a one room apartment.

Long term, it means that we have more investment in both sectors because now the money men and women are sure of making a profit...leading to more refienreies, and more power plants...eventually prices for fuel and power fall.

This means more industries since the cost of manufacturing is now cheaper due to the fact that we no longer need to spend money on generators...meaning less money spent on imports, and more investment in manufacturing.

We could also become an exporter of refined products....and manufactured goods.

Plus no subsides means government has more income to subsidse things like education and health...plus more taxable income, which means an increase in tax to gdp ratio, whioch means more money

Plus things would work. As our economy becomes more industrial, power cuts, etc would fall not only because of the investment driven growth, but because if there are failures, the big men as well as the poor would be affected. So, things better work...better governance.

At the end of the day, in ten years time, while we won;t be USA level rich, we would be well on our way.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Teejay13(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Even though he looks innocent. He still have to be questioned. More over he is his PA.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Kweensavvy:

In other words, blacks are angels and can NEVER commit a crime as they're PROGRAMMED not to commit a crime. Face the facts, thank God they aren't Nigerians sef

Read my comment and think well ok. Dont just jump on anyone comment without understanding what the commentstor is trying to pass across. I guess you see where I said crime of this kind its well common among the pinkish butter colour skin bollocks claiming white. Meaning: black do commit such crime but its higher in the other colour. Do you understand now

And by the way all of you that jumped on my comment and started talking pls how is America problem now become your biggest headache just tell me?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Twizzy30:
just shut up and shove your black brouhaha up your ass. They want to tarnish black image because they hold the keys to heaven.

Read my comment and think well ok. Dont just jump on anyone comment without understanding what the commentstor is trying to pass across. I guess you see where I said crime of this kind its well common among the pinkish butter colour skin bollocks claiming white. Meaning: black do commit such crime but its higher in the other colour. Do you understand now

And by the way all of you that jumped on my comment and started talking pls how is America problem now become your biggest headache just tell me?

But for insulting me you are very very stupid for being silly turning white advocate. Uou can burst in hell bro.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
RealEzee:
stfu!!!! Can you hear yourself spilling thrash!! Did you see where he was caught, was the white police man in any authority to take his life?
Is that how the law works?! Telling me he had it coming what?! Was the white police man right for doing so? What bloody silly excuse are you spilling?

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo says the death of George Floyd was "murder" and that the officer who was seen pressing his knee into Floyd's neck "knew what he was doing" because he had taken specific training on preventing "positional asphyxiation," or suffocation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/24/us/minneapolis-police-chief-comment-george-floyd-trnd/index.html

Read the full story unraveling before your very eyes and stop calling Floyd for counterfeit bills

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/03/what-we-know-fake-currency-and-george-floyds-death-minneapolis-counterfeit-police/3137162001/

https://www.insideedition.com/george-floyd-was-a-regular-at-store-that-called-911-and-may-not-have-known-bill-was-possibly-fake

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-abumayyaleh-call-police/fact-check-mahmoud-abumayyaleh-did-not-call-the-police-on-george-floyd-idUSKBN23C21U

Have a good read man and stop yelling criminal!
While the real criminal was that police officer who took advantage of the situation to murder Floyd, a black man and y'all didn't say the white man is cursed but here yelling black race is cursed blah blah blah.

Can you prove Floyd of the alleged crimes you stated?

Damn you're as evil as that police officer.

Holy cow I've taken this quite personal (sighs) sad
whether you choose to accept it or not Floyd was a criminal. I dont do the black and white thing. i know all humans are wicked. the only human who is not wicked is the one who GENUINELY fears GOD because you will soon come to find out that all the evil in this world is carried out by GOD. its called JUDGEMENT

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

GOD killed George Floyd he just used that police man to do it. >>>>> prov 16 vs 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

we live in a simulated world, all these events have been pre-planned for thousands of years

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.