Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57687 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2020
lekki1444:
if you read what i wrote you wouldnt ask this question. i said the black mans problem is that he is always looking for a shortcut. impatience. and so if given 10 million naira to build a school he pockets it because he is impatient and does not want to build his salary slowly. its the blak mans disease.. greed and impatience and lack of foresight and sellfishness. NOT MENTAL CAPABILITY. HE IS MORECAPABLE THAN THE WHITE MAN IF HE CHOOSES TO BE BUT HE DOES NOT

This could mean the back race is spiritually cursed then.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

This could mean the back race is spiritually cursed then.
OF COURSE THE BLAK RACE IS SPIRITUALLY CURSED. NOW WITH THAT I WULD AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT. ITS THE CURSE OF CANAAN.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RealEzee(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Read the article. The black guy killed him to escape paying the debt he owed him
and he could have been framed too, nothing is impossible

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RealEzee(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
lekki1444:
OF COURSE THE BLAK RACE IS SPIRITUALLY CURSED. NOW WITH THAT I WULD AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT. ITS THE CURSE OF CANAAN.
when Floyd was killed by a white guy, a white police man did you say the white race is cursed?

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

Lexusgs430:

On a side note, killed 2 days ago...... Suspect already arrested.........

Bola Ige's murder, still remains unsolved and would never be solved......... A serving CJN killed and nothing happens.... Nigeria is on a one chance saloon........

Lol, you need to read more.

US police also have 100s of unsolved cases that have been pending for years now.

Just search Google or YouTube, you'll get a lot of stories to read.

This one was very fast because there was surveillance footages and fingerprints scattered around.

And the guy was probably a novice as he left a lot of trails behind. Like the Money he stole from Mr. Saleh, the Taser he bought online. Etc.

If all this was Available in cases you guys mentioned, I'm sure it won't take the Nigerian police up to one week to round up the suspect.

In fact, in some of the cases, like that of Kudirat Abiola, suspects were arrested and prosecuted. But the entire case was frustrated, probably by people at the top.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2020
RealEzee:
when Floyd was killed by a white guy, a white police man did you say the white race is cursed?
That Floyd guy was a criminal. His list of crime spree is long. He was caught spending fake cheques. Thats what led to his death
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by solonubinho(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The personal assistant to Fahim Saleh asking detectives "what is going on", as he is walked in cuffs into a waiting vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hqjh9m1M0

Where is that person that was saying he was killed by other businessmen out of envy and jealousy? Let him come and see so that he will learn to keep quiet and observe before talking.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Mexyz(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
How can I reach you
Do not fall for that guy's scam..

Your $500 go just waka
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ajixegun: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Idiotic post. 90k is a lot of money in the US. If you take Jeff Bezos 90k, he will take you to court till you rot in jail. Ignorant people spewing their ignorance all around without shame! 90k measly sum In the US! How many US Citizens can claim to have touched 90k in cash before. Oponu!
So many Nigerians always think US dollar is like naira with which we call high figure (but valueless).
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RealEzee(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Look blackmen have a problem. You will be a hypocrite to deny that. When white people kill it is rarely out of spite. White people kill most times due to insanity. But a black man will take your life over insult, woman, 200 Naira, alcohol, bet, food, envy etc. The whites have a different heart. We are not the same. Don't ever believe it. Look at how they structured their governments. The leaders always remain accountable to the people. Yes, the colonised us. True. There was racism. True. But that's the rule of the powerful over the less weak. The strong always take what they can get from the weak. Before they colonised us we fought wars here too. Stronger kingdoms fought smaller ones to subdue them. No biggy. I'm a black man but I am aware of the black problem.

I am even proud of my inferiority complex. Yes. The white man is superior to me regardless of anything. We are not all the same. How can you say a white man and black man are the same? The complexion, the hair. Nothing is the same. Telling all races to see themselves is a lie. Since black people took over SA, it has been incompetence after incompetence. Go and check out the systems managed by the whites and examine the progress. Then check our what happened after the blacks took over. The truth will be clear
keep your inferior complex to yourself, not every black man has low self esteem like you do, making up excuses for white men when they commit crimes telling us its out of spite or insanity, do you even hear yourself?

I don't see people for race but character, if you're white and silly that's you not the entire race, if you're black and silly, that's you and not the entire race, goodness I've been with some cool whites and also some really silly whites too so just cut the crap about race here condemning the entire black race.

it's your type that will sell his own brother for mirrors, it's your type that will sabotage the progress of his own people for favor, it's your type that will pull down a fellow brother, it's your type that will use by so called whites to disrupt the union of people of color, that's your type.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Goddys(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
If the HR had hired me as the P.A of this guy November 2018 when he lived at Ikeja GRA and i was interviewed for that position, I would have erased the bad karma he accumulated in the past lives through energy work.

This is as a result of bad karma of past lives. Something must make it happen. Many people are blind thinking life is all about 3D dimension.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol, you need to read more.

US police also have 100 of unsolved cases that have been pending for years now.

Just search Google or YouTube, you'll get a lot of stories to read.

This one was very fast because there was surveillance footages and fingerprints scattered around.

Also the guy stole some money from Mr. Saleh that other people probably know about.

If all this was Available in cases you guys mentioned, I'm sure it won't take the Nigerian police up to one week to round up the suspect.

So the person that assassinated the CJN, did a very clean job?......
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by anungangampu: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
bigbananai:
blacks are scums. do everything to avoid a black man. weather na african or nigerian or black american or black england or black anything. if you trace that one ancestry , u go see say him real grand papa na nigerian
shattap shattap... Do everything to avoid you
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ernieboy(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
was seen on surveillance footage and fingerprints matched the crime scene
surveillance footage said the perp was totally masked up like a ninja, so how did they identify him?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
datola:

If the suspect was white, it won't be a disgrace to white community

It doedn't matter if he is black or white if he is found guilty he is a disgrace to humanity.

Exactly bro, criminals have no race and tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by kindnyce(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2020
solsticey2k3:
A black guy?! shocked

Gosh!

Aswear.
Thought it would Be a white psycho...
Blacks sef
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by petitejolie(f): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2020
He Dey ask wats going on. U kill person come dey feign ignorance. If it’s naija police I would Av been skeptical but na oyibo police. Dey would Av done dier homework well before coming to carry u. Ure a suspect
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Stop being stupeeeeed
you are the more stupid here. The guy is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Goodvibes007:

It would be a good idea if Russia or the USA drops a nuclear bomb on Africa since the black race is useless according to blackneo undecided

*Sarcasm*
i gave you valid points what blacks are scum and why majority of nigerians are scammers. dont deviate
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by petitejolie(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Ajixegun:

So many Nigerians always think US dollar is like naira with which we call high figure (but valueless).
their mumu no be here.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So the person that assassinated the CJN, did a very clean job?......

I don't know, but I know they aren't novices to leave lots of trails behind.

This one left a lot of trails.

From the surveillance footage that captured his presence, to his fingerprints, to the Taser he purchased online, the money he stole that other people probably know about among other things.

This made it easier to track him down.

And like I stated earlier, The US police have lots of unsolved cases under their belt.

And even a good portion of the "solved" ones have the wrong person behind bars, majority of which they do discover after reviewing a case many years later.

So bashing the Nigerian police because US police arrested a novice murderer after 2 days of committing a crime isn't smart enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2020
ernieboy:
surveillance footage said the perp was totally masked up like a ninja, so how did they identify him?

He left clues, crucially the saw he used to dismember the body.

As this article put it

Investigators ran a credit-card check and determined that Haspil’s(credit card) was used to buy a saw and cleaning supplies from a nearby Home Depot the day after the murder. His card was even used to pay for rides to and from the crime scene, a law-enforcement source said.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by toprealman: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2020
He is also treated as a COVID-19 patient......inside life.
Being nice to some people just ain't worth it.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayemileto:

I don't know, but I know they aren't novices to leave lots of trails behind.

This one left a lot of trails.

From the surveillance footage that captured his presence, to his fingerprints, to the Taser he purchased online, the money he stole that other people probably know about among other things.

This made it easier to track him down.

And like I stated earlier, The US police have lots of unsolved cases under their belt.

And even a good portion of the "solved" ones have the wrong person behind bars, majority of which they do discover after reviewing a case many years later.

So bashing the Nigerian police because US police arrested a novice murderer after 2 days of committing a crime isn't smart enough.

Nothing like a perfect crime, don't chase the suspects, chase leads.........

The suspect would surface................
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by seguno2: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2020
smile11s:
Life is funny. It’s all a stimulation. I believe we are living through predefined events.

Are you TRYING to say something or what are all those words about
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by seguno2: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks

What is this THING saying
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by seguno2: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool They'll surely get to the root of d Mata.They aren't our own DSS

Are we Nigerians also Americans
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by seguno2: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2020
amuwo1980:
I hope they murder him In the prison

Because you have used your psychic power to know that he is guilty even before any evidence or trial
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks
Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards..
..fuckinn white trash.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by nogragra: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The personal assistant to Fahim Saleh asking detectives "what is going on", as he is walked in cuffs into a waiting vehicle.

https://youtu.be/w1hqjh9m1M0s
PA? if this guy truly did this I can only retort that "inu eda jin" How do you interprete that in English. All because of money that will finish one day.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by erumena(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
Damn all I can say is Looks can be deceiving I swear, the dude looks so innocent and all but I hope they get to the root of the matter sha

I don't really know what to say.
Can this guy alone be able to commit such gruesome crime?

I heard that Fahim borrowed money from some Chinese mafia and bailed out.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by kabaz(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Kaiiiii

Personal assistant to a multimillion dollars business owner and all you can think of doing is killing him when you can easily become a millionaire too...smh
Wasted opportunity,wasted knowledge and wasted fortune

Only greed can make a man do a thing like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.