Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57680 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2020
alizma:

Low self esteem is bad.
For your information, they don't always get to the root of the matter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/11/25/us/baltimore-men-exonerated-murder.amp.html
Console urself with dat. Low self esteem.How do dey knw dat the PA stole from him/he Saleh refused to report to police
E? Ur same police arrested a student and locked him up for using parody (in Twitter acc)
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2020
ovcwality:

Your self hate is strong, rephrase your statement to blacks in subsahara Africa, google will help you with some black nations that are doing well. Even in Africa there are some Africa countries doing well, with political stability I give you few years, countries like equitorial guinea, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda etc or even the south Africa you are insulting will be better that this, development don't just happen overnight. You want to tell me no other countries in all the continents are doing what you said? Maybe apart from Europe. Just start reasoning on how to move Africa forward because people like you wound have anything useful for the black race

Why do you keep spilling Rwanda. Rwanda is not different from Nigeria, it's even worse. Their current president led the Rwandan genocide that killed over 1 million people . He did ethnic cleansing and the United Nations said nothing. The Western powers like him for some Reasons I don't know that's why the media says nothing about him. PRESIDENT Paul of Rwanda has killed more people in Rwanda than Boko Haram has killed in Nigeria.
Today it is a crime punishable by years of imprisonment to teach children their history particular the history of the Rwandan genocide. There's also great nepotism in their Government. Many hate the Tutsi tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So you are saying Nigeria is a very broke nation, weighed down with a massive debt profile and the borrowed funds, also been stolen, the highest paid legislators in the world (@469K per day each) with very negative economic policies, coupled with all those ills, corruption is the Oga kpata kpata, killing the nation slowly.......

Is this what you are trying to say?.....

We've always been a broke nation.

Nigeria's problem is that since independence, we export raw materials, and at the same time import stuff at a cost higher than what we export.(We also have never been in control of the prices of what we export...palm oil, cocoa, cotton, groundnuts, nowadays oil)

Add the fact that we have a very high population, and hence we are a broke nation.

The stealing and corruption make it worse, and are a symptom of the problem.

Even if we spent our budget without stealing, the fact is, our education budget is less than $3 billion and our health buidget is less than $4 billion. That isn't even enough for our needs. Our total budget is $26 billion for a country of 200million people. For comparison, Canada spent 355 billon dollars last year as its budget for a population of 24 million people.

If we want to be a rich nation, we should stop hoping for free stuff and start working with our hands to produce industrial products to export for high income. That's how China went from being behind Sierra Leone in 1973 to being a lender to the same Sierra Leone and many other African countries.

3 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by youngestgrad(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Look blackmen have a problem. You will be a hypocrite to deny that. When white people kill it is rarely out of spite. White people kill most times due to insanity. But a black man will take your life over insult, woman, 200 Naira, alcohol, bet, food, envy etc. The whites have a different heart. We are not the same. Don't ever believe it. Look at how they structured their governments. The leaders always remain accountable to the people. Yes, the colonised us. True. There was racism. True. But that's the rule of the powerful over the less weak. The strong always take what they can get from the weak. Before they colonised us we fought wars here too. Stronger kingdoms fought smaller ones to subdue them. No biggy. I'm a black man but I am aware of the black problem.

I am even proud of my inferiority complex. Yes. The white man is superior to me regardless of anything. We are not all the same. How can you say a white man and black man are the same? The complexion, the hair. Nothing is the same. Telling all races to see themselves is a lie. Since black people took over SA, it has been incompetence after incompetence. Go and check out the systems managed by the whites and examine the progress. Then check our what happened after the blacks took over. The truth will be clear
Uncle Ruckus 2.0.........COON.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2020
ovcwality:

Your self hate is strong, rephrase your statement to blacks in subsahara Africa, google will help you with some black nations that are doing well. Even in Africa there are some Africa countries doing well, with political stability I give you few years, countries like equitorial guinea, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda etc or even the south Africa you are insulting will be better that this, development don't just happen overnight. You want to tell me no other countries in all the continents are doing what you said? Maybe apart from Europe. Just start reasoning on how to move Africa forward because people like you wound have anything useful for the black race

Doing well isn't by building infrastructure - you may have infrastructure but the minds of the people still remains BARBARIC and that's the root cause of the problem.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2020
jaxxy:
Useless being. He doesn’t even look the part Bt why wud a black guy who was given to good job kill his boss? Is he insane?

So many questions need to be answered.
Very simple answer. African americans are territorial predators. If they sniff a little weakness in you they will move in for thhe kill. Thats why whites in america handle them brutally because if you treat them with kiddie gloves they will ride all over you and tae advantage of you. Now this particular case I can see the psychology of it. The saleh guy looks like a weak geek and this african american predator is thinking ? how the heck am i working for this weak immigrant. I can kill his ass and take all this shit. and thats what happened. this why whites treat them brutally.. thats the only language most of them understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by betexplorer901: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
He killed him. It's been confirmed. I have always known the Blackman to be incredibly wicked. Just go and read the story. Fatim Saleh forgave this guy of 90k debt. He didn't report him to police and instead agreed on a repayment plan. This guy thought he could erase the debt by murdering him in this way.

Remember, extreme good is evil. Do good at your own risk.

Be a tough mothafucka and be safe.

So many people will go hungry because of this guys wickedness.
mr man,when u people learn.we have black folks killing one another and white folks killing one another.the heart of a man is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Who else doesn't understand the story??
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ovcwality(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

Doing well isn't by building infrastructure - you may have infrastructure but the minds of the people still remains BARBARIC and that's the root cause of the problem.
You are very stupid, don't quote me. Is black people that started the two world wars? is black people that are bombing middle east and doing sucide bombing?
Is black people that are doing drugs most? Just because we are not as develop as them doesn't mean any slight thing you will start cussing the black man

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by DCmonster: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
mvem:
where did you guyz read that it was him. It is an investigation and many close associates will be arrested for questioning... How did you guyz already know is him before police has finalized anything
All his activities pre and post the murder tracks back to the gruesome murder, he also left too many trails thereafter.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by folu4real(f): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks

Take a chill pill naaaa at least he has not been found quilty yet before u start spinning out trash. Am sure u are black and u are saying idiots blacks. That abuse goes for u as well.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by loko50(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

In a normal society, that girls death will be investigated as a matter of serious public interest. At the height of BLM protests a black guys suicide was investigated to be certain whether he was killed. Here in Nigeria we can't even investigate the death of a national heroine.
And have they found out the killers of 2pac and biggie?

3 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2020
DCmonster:
All his activities pre and post the murder tracks back to the gruesome murder, he also left too many trails thereafter.
that murder looks more like a mafia thing that not one person will commit. Sometimes these organized criminals are so good that they will make sure that the police catch a scape goat but nothing leads back to them

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2020
smile11s:
Life is funny. It’s all a stimulation. I believe we are living through predefined events.
simulation not stimulation
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Rwanda you say? A country with a leader drenched in blood! Are you a hypocrite or what! Whatever gains they are recording cannot last. A wicked man is a wicked man.

I just told the dude about the Rwandan genocide, an ethnic cleansing, that claimed more than 1 million lives in 1994 where Paul Kagame was one of the instigators and leader. I've also told him about the great nepotism in government and the hatred for the Tutsi tribe. I don't know where Nigerians get the message that Rwanda is doing better than Nigeria or that Europeans massaging the ego of Paul Kagame mean that African countries are developing.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Hoelujohn:

For him to be in cuffs, the feds must have seen an evidence probably a print or something. I think they traced who sold the electric saw to the buyer and with dat they figure out who the buyer was
only God knows what must have triggered his actions, never underestimate a man’s greed
Getting those tools online was a dumb move though if found guilty I hope he rots in jail
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by abimbola74(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
Indeed, the heart of a man is desperately wicked. Imagine how innocent he looks. He wasted his life just because of his greed as he will have to pay for this crime.
Has he been convicted?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

In a normal society, that girls death will be investigated as a matter of serious public interest. At the height of BLM protests a black guys suicide was investigated to be certain whether he was killed. Here in Nigeria we can't even investigate the death of a national heroine.

Have they resolved 2pac and NOtorious BIG Murders and many more of such in which the victims are black
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
ovcwality:

You are very stupid, don't quote me. Is black people that started the two world wars? is black people that are bombing middle east and doing sucide bombing?
Is black people that are doing drugs most? Just because we are not as develop as them doesn't mean any slight thing you will start cussing the black man

Be grateful that you were not wiped out by the whites via a nuclear warhead during the two word wars.

The back race... the cursed race
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by incogni2o: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
was seen on surveillance footage and fingerprints matched the crime scene

your source
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

Why do you keep spilling Rwanda. Rwanda is not different from Nigeria, it's even worse. Their current president led the Rwandan genocide that killed over 1 million people . He did ethnic cleansing and the United Nations said nothing. The Western powers like him for some Reasons I don't know that's why the media says nothing about him. PRESIDENT Paul of Rwanda has killed more people in Rwanda than Boko Haram has killed in Nigeria.
Today it is a crime punishable by years of imprisonment to teach children their history particular the history of the Rwandan genocide. There's also great nepotism in their Government. Many hate the Tutsi tribe.
Kagame was a soldier on the part of the rebel against the government in the 80s and 90s, he never took part in the genocide if not he will be at the Hague today....pls don't distort history. He was not part of the genocide of 1994. All those that were part of it are in the Hague for genocide and war crimes or dead . Kagame belong to the Tutsi tribe that was killed. The genocide was genocide on the Tutsi by the hutus and Kagame is a Tutsi
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by incogni2o: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
WandaNara:
Help me wish my beautiful Mom a happy birthday nairalanders.

Happy Birthday to you wonderful Mum.

May She live Long in good Health and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by azadus18: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool They'll surely get to the root of d Mata.They aren't our own DSS
...Dss would do d same....
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
only God knows what must have triggered his actions, never underestimate a man’s greed
Getting those tools online was a dumb move though if found guilty I hope he rots in jail
and what if it is not him. Police is carrying out investigations and are going to question him but you guyz don judge and sentence him already

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
black lives matter
imagine if it was a white dude that butchered a black man
all hell would be let lose by now

Black live matters is only when the White takes it.

But when terrorist Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen or the so called bandits overrun a community no one tells you you anything about how black lives matter. Nonsense live.

Evil has no gender, no race, no geographical location. Evil is evil anywhere.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
While we condemn this barbaric act in all its entirety....we also know that there are many unresolved murders involving the black community notable ones being that of 2pac and BIG

These were murders that the evidence were in the open but the police choose to look another way
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Pravedk: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
I have to read this news on different platform again and again. How can that PA be so stupid and evil?

This is one of few isolated cases that often make some people not to help. The guy was first a thief, then a murderer- because the evidence seems overwhelming.

Maybe he saw that his boss was a crook and so he feels entitled to steal from him or that he thinks the boss has too much money so he shouldn't bother.

In this life, no matter what one has to tamed his urge and greed. The guy was kind to give him a repayment option, most times these kind of people will forgive after you pay in something.

But nah, d guy wan kill am. The annoying part is that this Gokada guy is a source of livelihood to many. I no send if the PA gets life prison sentence

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by thesmallgod(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Princedapace:

Abeg, blacks are disgrace to humanity. Look at all black countries. All they do is loot and loot and loot and to store in white countries while whites build health care. Then blacks build churches in their home counties and run to white countries for health care. Rubbish.

"By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence (Botha, 1985)"
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by uuzba(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
hermesprogidy:

A lot of ignorant people on Nairaland. Like I quoted one ignorant Baboon earlier, I will do same to you. Go educate yourself. Go research on black inventions and innovations. Do you know that potato chips, engine oil, the cotton gin, transistors, cataract surgery, satellite technology, hair products, refrigeration, traffic lights, electric bulb filament, and elevators, to mention just a few are inventions and innovations of black people? Of course, you don't because it has been drummed into your skull from birth that black is evil and white is good. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Baboon!

Can you stop being stupid and insulting me?
How many of your text books were written by your native tribe?
This very English we are writing right now, who's language is it?
Who invented patenting?

When white people invente something, they write about it. Write documents, make it widely known .
When black people invent anything, we don't get to hear about it.
I did not say black people did not invent anything
The whole world just doesn't know about it!
Go and write the books, go and make the laws,
Go and spread your invention on social media

Stop insulting people because they did not know

Are you the one that paid my school fees?
Did you send me to school or church?

I moved innocently in society and was influenced by white media. Not black media. It want a choice for me
It's just what I saw in society

You riddle your write up with insults.
You call your own black fellow an ignorant baboon.
Why should anybody listen to you when they risk being insulted because of one small oversight?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Sibrah:
His regular prints can be explained as part of job contact but his not bloodied prints though.

Are u now a forensic expert or are u working with d office of the New York Coroner's office, or are u a new York homicide detective or an investigative journalist based in new York that u all of a sudden have insider knowledge of what is going on in US while u re in ajegunle or oshodi in Edo state in a thick bush that satellite can't even locate cos is so remote, ? Where is ur source of info? Are u there in US monitoring d investigation or do u use sources like CNN, BBC then how did u know Mr. Man?
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by betexplorer901: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
planetx:
This rubbish does not even deserve a response. Glad that you are proud of your inferiority complex.
bro,is like some people inferiority complex is generational,i dnt blame them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.