Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: (3490 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / 18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by nurenga(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2006
Have you ever read a romance novel about a strong-willed woman who met a tough, "dangerous" alpha-male man, and over the course of the story, she "tamed" him and won him over, and made him fall completely and helplessly in love with her, to the point where he wanted to be with her FOREVER?

We've all heard this one before, but does it ever happen in real life?

The answer is YES.

Great guys get snagged all the time. Secretly ALL MEN want to find a woman that gives them that "forever" feeling, and when they do, they want to keep her all for themselves.

So how does this happen? How does a woman give a man that feeling that lets him know that she's "the one"?

Well, as you can imagine, most guys don't really think about this stuff.

And even if they did, just as you don't want to have to tell a man how to turn you on, a man doesn't want to tell you how to make him fall in love with you.

Like you, he just wants it to HAPPEN.

So even though your man will never tell you or even hint at how you can completely capture his heart, you can bet he is secretly hoping you will do all the right things.

And that's where I come in.

When I set out to write this book, I made it my mission to find what REALLY works when it comes to attracting and keeping great men, and discover exactly how a woman could make love happen in a completely natural way.

I interviewed hundreds of men and women, and I discovered some VERY interesting things,

I started off by talking with women I knew who had "landed" great guys, desirable, successful men that any woman would consider a "catch".

It goes without saying that many other women had tried (unsuccessfully) to tie these guys down.

Not surprisingly, I started to notice some common things,

I noticed that there was one distinct thing these women did at the very beginning to make a man see them as his "future" rather then just a "casual partner".

Each one of them also had a unique, yet simple and accurate way of instantly "sizing a guy up", so they NEVER wasted time on a guy who wasn't up to their standards (Several of these methods actually got the guy to spill his own "dirty secrets" without knowing it!).

They also had a way of handling conflicts, important situations, and "the talk" that was VERY DIFFERENT from what most men are used to seeing (This method instantly puts a man at ease by creating a "you and I against the world" bond that he treasures deeply).
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by Coco29(f): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2006
all some men need is a good f u c k roflmao cheesy
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by BrownEyes4(f): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2006
So where are the secrets men wished we knew or you just trying to advertise your book on the sly?

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by iice(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2006
And the secrets are
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by BrownEyes4(f): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2006
I don't think he knows how to tell us
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by bechex(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2006
U guys r so inquisitive. you know those things now is it not u girls. coco 29 has mentioned the most important. wink
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by BrownEyes4(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2006
bechex:

coco 29 has mentioned the most important. wink

That, my friend, is no secret.
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by dennylove(m): 2:35am On Aug 24, 2006
COCO, who taught you that? please, don't corrupt MEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by ZuluNation(m): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2006
iice:

And the secrets are

My dear I'm asing the same question too, Toooooo lazy to read the first post.
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by babe1(f): 6:10am On Aug 27, 2006
Go figure guys, cook him good meals and give it to him ( i mean sex) like his never had it before, expecially some of you girls that pretend. Let yourself go and he will fall hard and i mean hard because i tell ya, he would not wanna go somewhere else for it. I know because i am happilly married to a guy like that! And make sure you smell good, because i have heard of stinky girls. Men like fresh scent women!
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by babe1(f): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2006
Coco29:

all some men need is a good f u c k roflmao cheesy

And coco is right, some girls don't want to roll to the beat. If you know what i mean. Guys like monsters in bed. So don't think they are gonna think you are wild, when you meet the ONE, he will love that!
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by lovestinks(f): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2006
And the secrets are

my tots exactly i dived into this topic hoping to learn a thing or two, if its coming later please kindly list them numerically, also toon lazy to read.
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by crito(m): 3:18am On Aug 30, 2006
na wa oh ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by kiki(f): 4:02am On Aug 30, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and wat is d secret again? undecided
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by oj62002(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2008
ABSOLUTELY TRUE. GOOD Bleep TIES THE MAN TO YOU. IN MY YEARS OF AV NEVER BEEN bleeped REAL GOOD BY A LADY.

FOR THE BOOKSELLER, PLS TRY AN AVDVERTISING COMPANY,
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 29, 2008
Seduction is an art and a science at the sametime.
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by Nobody: 12:06am On May 30, 2008
Maybe we should start teaching it in schools. tongue
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by vyansh(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2009
even the baddest guy wants a good lady, kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by Lax75(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2009
Gosh, do you actually have to write a book on this? Its sooo simple, F, k him and Feed him. You'll have him wrapped around your finger.
Re: The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You: by follypimpi(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2009
Lax75:

Gosh, do you actually have to write a book on this? Its sooo simple, F, k him and Feed him. You'll have him wrapped around your finger.

Not just any kinda F u c k , the Top notch K that's gna mke him call for his moma like Eddy did in Boomerang.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? / Round Boobs: Pictures Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral / Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.