Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife (74819 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Ogegeodey(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Haba
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Edopesin: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
I thought this man was a Christian that year

5 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lol, look at this so called Christian educated man oh.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Sams4(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by harcole: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Familiar Spirit things

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sunofgod:
The occult..........
shocked
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Lagosfinder(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
U
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Movicq(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Smh

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Lucrativress(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Am I the only one still looking for the summoned Ooni

5 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nanavati(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
living in bandage
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by koolest4christ(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
I came to see the spirit but I'm disappointed.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Did he wear face mask when he was summoned?

6 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edopesin:
I thought this man was a Christian that year

You cannot serve God and Mammon.

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by reubenobi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by xreal: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pictures...
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Jabioro: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.. ground fit swell ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by frubben(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
So you summon am make him come do wetin? You no summon am ask am solution to our problem mtweeee
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
AmCelestine:
Why disturbing a resting soul

Nigga was happy to be disturbed

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Gbogbowa: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sir show us the pix of the late king

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by freshkpomo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Feranmicharless:
Help boys ask for C.S abeg. Him suppose dey see future cheesy
Alabi go flog nonsense comont from d ghost head.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by ObaKlaz: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
My Royal bro, you summoned nothing else but a familiar spirit, you should be Christian enough to know that, and the consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
What is the work of this king sef undecided

All he does is marry women and waste cash on expensive cars.

What has he ever contributed in the lives around him?? sad

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by olassybaba: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.
enough of your rubbish, this is Africa.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Edopesin: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
lmao well the ooni disagrees

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by rummmy: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Good to know.
this your moniker eeeh
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Beey(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
HigherEd:
Post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCOy5dWDKla/?igshid=1xlxhfw6hdj1m
Aaaaah this one that’s invoking the spirits of the dead is the one that the so called prophetess married? What fellowship has light & darkness? In Christianity, the dead & the living have no fellowship. The power of money!

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nanavati:
living in bandage
grin

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by ObaKlaz: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Do you even know what MAMMON is at all?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by seangy4konji: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
better jazz deh oo..

make baba help me with ring na
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by xreal: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
anochuko01:
I am giving this 43hectres of land to that RIGHTEOUSNESS guy. Na for this kind topic him suppose dey appear.

As for the ooni, tomorrow now he'll go to Church o lol.

Yes, he'ld go.
Nothing wrong.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.
u nailed it. We are dust like Adam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic / Pre-independence Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.