Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife (74820 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by martineverest(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Why is there a penis in front of his crown grin
this one got me ROTFL

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by snoopanddre(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
How on earth?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by AmCelestine(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Keshinr0:

Nigga was happy to be disturbed
how are you sure

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
no selfie with him? bastards
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Brokenfm: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hi guy's hmm last week Sunday I was so depressed but decided to push on again for another week. On Monday and Tuesday I managed to go to a construction site to work and the job finished that day. I have not been able to see another construction site to go too since then to work, All of my body is broken due to the pain I got from the site. I swear people would call me a scammer or a liar but I can't judge them. I haven't had a meal since Thursday and it's almost Sunday and no hope. I'm weak, broken, defeated and have given up. I lost my job in a company called expression due to covid19. I'm not lazy hell no I'm not. I feel my end is coming, I don't wanna go this way but. Gosh guy's I wanna give life another push, I have my CVS in different companies I'm hoping for a miracle please if you got a spare 500 assist me. I won't and can't blame you if you call me a scammer but plz be gentle with your words. Nairaland you have come through for some before please come through for me Puis. UBA. 2.0.8.8.0.5.5.3.7.4
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by DCmonster: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lmao! Moronic Africans, why are they wearing facemasks the. undecided
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by ogbonti: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is "Ali and the Angel" all over again - that story in Oxford Reader those days in the early 80's introduced 419 into Nigeria

- According to Ali, "I saw the angel and he spoke to me and ONLY GOOD MEN can see him.... bla bla bla" grin grin grin grin grin grin"

na really Ooni Aderemi was so happy to celebrate with una ? - u no see Oduduwa and him ladder wey him take drop come from heaven?

Oga abeg park well joor - NEXT STORY u go bigin tell us "Gandoki was a great war chief who lived in northern Nigeria.... bla bla bla" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Do you even know what MAMMON is at all?
Matthew 6:24: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
angry
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dark magic.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.

Why would they ask them where oil is?? Does being a spirit after death make you all-knowing
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Bahamas95(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Picture of the late Ooni or adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by derbykol(f): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Familiar spirit!

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by UDUJ(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
freshkpomo:
Who Don die Don die, MA one mumu farmiliar spirit una dey summon... Have you ever walked especially when you were younger and you hear footsteps, bushes moving but you turn and no one is around, or you hear Your name atimes without no one around, na them... Village people telecommunication network VPTN

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

Village People Telecommunications Network - VPTN

I love this cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Rebuke: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.

And yhu know God wasn't happy about that. Consulting medium is prohibited by God.

That's why I fear any true Christian can be a traditional ruler without getting himself entangled.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Bamismith(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
allen113:
[b]he was extremely happy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
e shock me oo

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by kolade560: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
HigherEd:
Wow so they still do these things.

na this ur indomie generation u call am?
d religion we put for head self na hypocrisy.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Cool story grin cheesy
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by RejoiceAlways: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
HigherEd:
Post on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCOy5dWDKla/?igshid=1xlxhfw6hdj1m
Wow, asa o ni baje o. Treat yourself to an improved radio listening experience with Nigeria Radio app!

Get it at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.nigeriaradio

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by SaintLucia: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
In this past when there is pandemic in the town, the king will summon the IFA Priest to ask the god for the cause and solution. I expected the Ooni and co to do that and not this type of fabulous story that has no ample evidence unless what they come out to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by OhISeeCars100: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Necromancer
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wow...! Oogun abenu gongo. Several indomie generations would never believe this is possible.

I was shocked the day i saw a policeman shoot one man who refused to stop for a check at their checkpoint. The man aimed him severally, windows and screens got shattered but the man was boasting as he drove off. See how people scampered for safety that day grin

4 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by toprealman: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wear your facemask......some people will be forming odeshi- spiritual facemask.
Issorite!
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
[s]Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Nonsense.[/s]

You're a kid
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Mayng01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Where is the spirit?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Minjim: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please, like this video on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwYUbTl6Tr/?igshid=7dblk59cryhk

Thank you
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yoruba and their ways of lie...
Where's the spirit? For christ sake
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Today he is summoning spirits of dead obas, tommorow he will go to Church and kneel before Jesus
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by stockbear: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibukings111:
Yoruba and their ways of lie...

Where's the spirit? For christ sake

This child doesn't know jazz,hes calling it vegetable

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Crochet: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Sholaco: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hope he used face mask undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic / Pre-independence Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.