Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife (74816 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Realcash224(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
How i wish he can summoned Abacha spirit wink wink
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Simvan: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Buhari2023:
Well it is normal

Traditionalist na their way!

The Ogbonge baba of them

na the binis

those men hmmmm
Yh and we're proud of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.

you are having issues with them gods? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by omisanjo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.
His believe his problem ur believe ur problem. Stay in ur lane n let him stay in his lane
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by bizzibodi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pictures of late oni or I dnt believe it,so former oni is still hanging around, instead of joining ancestors.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by PROFFIRE: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Drabeey:

Just for talking sake ba?
Don't be a 'full', Saul is Saul, Samuel is Samuel, Ooni is Ooni.

Please have some respect for what u don't know.
Which respect?
You are the one that does not know what necromancy is all about...
Repent ...GOD will not understand why you should entertain what he called abomination (Deuteronomy 18:11-12.)
Stop wallowing in darkness

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Shakaranews2020: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
enedoboy:

�� Today we present 7 world famous celebrities who are actually Nigerians

Click on the picture to watch and get informed.

Thanks for watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w9Rn3TJumQ

I asked about your voice over. You didn't reply. A big YouTuber d ask you question, you the ignore. How would you learn to grow then? If you can't be humble enough to interact with big boys in the game. For your information, I've amassed almost 100k subs in a year. I could share some ideas with you, but, pride no go gree U.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Drizzy5001(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by tillaman(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Keji1012:

Lol... Make the former ooni just make me reason am my matter just for 3 minutes.
if you follow oni Sijuwade relate based on all his secret stash, I no even need 3 minutes make e just give me location
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Why is there a penis in front of his crown grin

Complete with balls and all grin grin grin
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by HealtthyLiving: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
What?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by kestolove95(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
See King wey dey lie, nawa for Yoruba people kings sha
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
ednut1:
juju dey dem no fit command white man to go back or win them in war. Juju dey perwon never disappear go bank vault move money, juju dey person no follow am enter usa or canada. Nonsense

grin grin grin grin
U know nothing.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Buliyaminuolat: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okay
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
Na this kind scene I dey like witness firsthand I no dey like to hear am alone I Wish say I dey there make I follow ONI Aderemi relate based on 1 or 2
hahahhahhahahah you’re a hot mess cheesy cheesy
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by ModestGal(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Keep on deceiving yourselves, dumb people. With all your yeye charms, and invoking of reads, Ife ain't yet a city, nor is Nigeria near a developed country.
Spirit that can not tell you to invent something to make you become the next billionaire, who spirit help?
This is how Africans deceive themselves, and they are the least developed with majority of their population in abject poverty. Keep it up ehn, dumb people, fools fooling fools

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by ayusco85(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:

Nonsense.

Lol @ dead northern emirs.
There is no oil in northern Nigeria, maybe there is in the lower Benue trough
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Sojiboi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Will the spirit wear face mask too?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by tillaman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
yettymuse:
hahahhahhahahah you’re a hot mess cheesy cheesy
I know right
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by berbs: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:

Nonsense.
Biko, no bring Bible come here.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
Na this kind scene I dey like witness firsthand I no dey like to hear am alone I Wish say I dey there make I follow ONI Aderemi relate based on 1 or 2
shey una go gather go back abi?
He be like say spirit world dey hungry you abi?

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Amaizu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
ObaKlaz:
My Royal bro, you summoned nothing else but a familiar spirit, you should be Christian enough to know that, and the consequences.
Respect!. You know your metaphysic well. You are super right.!

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
When I was searching for the spirit my BlackBerry phone got exploded see what you've cause now.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Offpoint: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
And someone will believe it
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by zoedew: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
"Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor." 1 Sam.28.7.

Ignorance is a disease. It afflicts all manner of humans - the rich, poor, young , elderly, and the blue blooded!
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by SweetCunt97(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
He came out of the tomb Koro Koro abi una use faith imagine say him dey with una? undecided
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by berbs: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Golden057:
I expected to see the "celebrity "ghost picture

Same here.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by realestniggah: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
"he was extremely happy"

Yeah I can see him dancing skelewu grin
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked shocked

I just laugh at Atheists wey say Juju no exists.

Those ones are kids.

They even say no witch. grin

They should just go to Ile Ife. Enter one of their markets and proclaim it openly in Yoruba,

"There is nothin like witch or juju. Its all fake! Witches e no go better for your papa, juju men e no go better for you"
Make dem just dey go house jejely, come see seasons film start . grin

3 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by tillaman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
shey una go gather go back abi?
He be like say spirit world dey hungry you abi?
he tell you say him need entourage if e wan go back? grin
I never fulfil my bucket list na
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

I asked about your voice over. You didn't reply. A big YouTuber d ask you question, you the ignore. How would you learn to ? grow then? If you can't be humble enough to interact with big boys in the game. For your information, I've amassed almost 100k subs in a year. I could share some ideas with you, but, pride no go gree U.

HOw did you do that?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by WhoIBe: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Leviticus 19:31 31"'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 18:10-14 10Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD; because of these same detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13You must be blameless before the LORD your God. 14The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic / Pre-independence Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.