Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife (74814 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

I asked about your voice over. You didn't reply. A big YouTuber d ask you question, you the ignore. How would you learn to ? grow then? If you can't be humble enough to interact with big boys in the game. For your information, I've amassed almost 100k subs in a year. I could share some ideas with you, but, pride no go gree U.

HOw did you do that? you Are RiCh
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

I asked about your voice over. You didn't reply. A big YouTuber d ask you question, you the ignore. How would you learn to ? grow then? If you can't be humble enough to interact with big boys in the game. For your information, I've amassed almost 100k subs in a year. I could share some ideas with you, but, pride no go gree U.

HOw did you do that? you Are RiCh for
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He came out of the tomb Koro Koro abi una use faith imagine say him dey with una? undecided

grin

Faith?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
AmCelestine:
how are you sure
The last sentence says
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Culture and tradition is very important. And we yoruba people must continue to preserve our culture and tradition. This is not witchcraft, it’s the Orisa religion, and it should be limited to ceremonial practices only, meaning no juju magic, no human sacrifices.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Naija4love(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by jrusky(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Those ones are kids.

They even say no witch. grin

They should just go to Ile Ife. Enter one of their markets and proclaim it openly in Yoruba,

"There is nothin like witch or juju. Its all fake! Witches e no go better for your papa, juju men e no go better for you"
Make dem just dey go house jejely, come see seasons film start . grin

Just ignore them. If they claim no juju let one of them go and slap Herbalist in Ijebu Igbo then lets see if juju exist or not.

I'm not a traditionalist but I had witnessed where a stubborn guy went to have issue with herbalist and the herbalist told him you will be flog to death and the guy laughed it off bro within a second pls come and see flogging without seen the person flogging him I mean silly flogging that all his body got peeled and blistered that was my first time to witness such it was like a movie.

Bro I respect Yoruba and Edo abeg....this people still hang on to their ancestral believe which is great.

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Naija4love(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edopesin:
I thought this man was a Christian that year
it for people like you

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by GAJIT: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Self deceit, if actually you did summon any spirit, it's that of a demon and not any of the dead.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
he tell you say him need entourage if e wan go back? grin
I never fulfil my bucket list na
lolz zzz, so u fit fear like this
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibukings111:
Yoruba and their ways of lie...

Where's the spirit? For christ sake

Why go tribal chibuzor?

When your chicken hearted leader Ojukwu told you all he was leading you to the promise land and ran away when the war was getting hotter, he did not lie?

When KANU was beating his chest that there is nothin Buhari can do to him and that he was going nowhere, he did not lie? Where is the coward leader of your chest beating tribe today?

Always look inward before you display your stupidity openly guy.

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by tillaman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
lolz zzz, so u fit fear like this
boss mi I just wan reason am if e get secret stash so I go fit locate am and do the needful
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Froshhh7(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
HigherEd:
Wow so they still do these things.
...so where is d spirit seated UC Am audio !
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

Just ignore them. If they claim no juju let one of them go and slap Herbalist in Ijebu Igbo then lets see if juju exist or not.

I'm not a traditionalist but I had witnessed where a stubborn guy went to have issue with herbalist and the herbalist told him you will be flog to death and the guy laughed it off bro within a second pls come and see flogging without seen the person flogging him I mean silly flogging that all his body got peeled and blistered that was my first time to witness such it was like a movie.

Bro I respect Yoruba and Edo abeg....this people still hang on to their ancestral believe which is great.

Yes, you are right.
I am a Christian I don't celebrate evil, I don't patronize it. And I don't believe in it. Believe in it I mean I don't have faith in them.

But to say it does not exist is like declaring one's stupidity.

Potent charms dey, witches dey, Spirits dey. And my Bible confirms it that they exist.

I have witnessed where juju was used to collect all the money a bus driver made for the day and the moment the old.man got down and entered the crowd, the driver came back to his senses.

Atheist are just a bunch of funny guys who hype themselves with stupid beliefs asking stupid questions. They amuse me.

2 Likes

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Happy my foot
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Why go tribal chibuzor?

When your chicken hearted leader Ojukwu told you all he was leading you to the promise land and ran away when the war was getting hotter, he did not lie?

When KANU was beating his chest that there is nothin Buhari can do to him and that he was going nowhere, he did not lie? Where is the coward leader of your chest beating tribe today?

Always look inward before you display your stupidity openly guy.

One Yoruba child saying rubbish to Chibu1 of nbano kingdom.
Oine or whatever you call gat no power over death.

go and rest and think juju abi jaz wount save your dirty ass
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Those ones are kids.

They even say no witch. grin

They should just go to Ile Ife. Enter one of their markets and proclaim it openly in Yoruba,

"There is nothin like witch or juju. Its all fake! Witches e no go better for your papa, juju men e no go better for you"
Make dem just dey go house jejely, come see seasons film start . grin

U dey mind them grin grin
Dem no go fit try am na grin
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibukings111:

One Yoruba child saying rubbish to Chibu1 of nbano kingdom.
Oine or whatever you call gat no power over death.

go and rest and think juju abi jaz wount save your dirty ass

Guy you are still a kid.
Go suck breast and sleep. And make sure you don't bedwet tonight.

Peace
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
TGM2015:
Not new. There is biblical records of such though the bible strongly go against such act, it is called witchcraft. King Saul consulted one to talk to immediate past High Priest of Israel by name Samuel.

Witchcraft and juju are real but some people are still doubting it calling it a magic.

its called necromancy... a branch of witchcraft that awakens the dead and have conversation with
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Shakaranews2020: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

HOw did you do that?

Hard work and consistency.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by combatant2015: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
hope the recalled Ooni will adhere to face masking and social distancing too. �
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by EmmaLege: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Feranmicharless:
Help boys ask for C.S abeg. Him suppose dey see future cheesy

Correct Scores grin

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
anochuko01:
I am giving this 43hectres of land to that RIGHTEOUSNESS guy. Na for this kind topic him suppose dey appear.

As for the ooni, tomorrow now he'll go to Church o lol.
Ooni of ife is the father to all religions.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by sanyaoyega(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
TGM2015:
Not new. There is biblical records of such though the bible strongly go against such act, it is called witchcraft. King Saul consulted one to talk to immediate past High Priest of Israel by name Samuel.

Witchcraft and juju are real but some people are still doubting it calling it a magic.

And later you will start shouting about culture this and culture that. You confuse me.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Bekool(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Summoning demonic spirits.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Edopesin:
I thought this man was a Christian that year
and so?
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Chris2863(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
allen113:

[b]he was extremely happy
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lol

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
fairfora:
Wow...! Oogun abenu gongo. Several indomie generations would never believe this is possible.

I was shocked the day i saw a policeman shoot one man who refused to stop for a check at their checkpoint. The man aimed him severally, windows and screens got chattered but the man was boasting as he drove off. See how people scampered for safety that day grin
aha...better charm dey ooh
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Feranmicharless: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
EmmaLege:

Correct Scores grin
yessoooo lol � cheesy
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
stockbear:

This child doesn't know jazz,hes calling it vegetable
omodé ó'mógún ò n pe ní èfó
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

you are right.
I remember when the late governor of Oyo state,Ajimobi demolished a radio station here,fresh FM.
Omo,people so vexed ehn...to my surprise a woman came all the way from ijebu ode.Getting to the scene of the incident,she pulled out a funny looking thing laced with cowries and wrapped with red cloth from her vagina.naso she begin rain curses on Ajimobi ooo
no be funny thing
comman see how people dey watch.
Don't joke with a typical Yoruba traditionalist.they can wreck your life and at the same time help you
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by anochuko01(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Ooni of ife is the father to all religions.
hunger is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic / Pre-independence Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.