Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

5errguru's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5errguru's Profile / 5errguru's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
ARE YOU AN AVID READER. IF YES, YOU CAN GET PAID UP TO 40K PER BOOK YOU READ. JOIN THE WhatsApp GROUP FOR MORE
https:///3f7Fdbf

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
ARE YOU AN AVID READER. IF YES, YOU CAN GET PAID UP TO 40K PER BOOK YOU READ. JOIN THE WhatsApp GROUP FOR MORE

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2022

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
KevUnique:

*Raises up hand* I here, please!
As I was just going through your article on Fiverr registration and orientations, I stumbled upon this comment. The last one.
Last week , I met a young guy during shopping at a market and we got talking which led to him telling me about Fiverr and how he makes money on the platform. Infact, the large sum of money he spent that same day on purchase of Louis Vuitton Loafers, a blazer jacket and other items was from his earnings on the platform. I was inspired, to say the least. Haha. So in essense, I'm just saying thanks for your selfless services in tutoring others on the use of Fiverr, although it's quite an old post (2017), but it was still helpful.

Up until recently, I had not really heard about "Fiverr". Or if I did, then it must have eluded my memory at some point.
So please, being someone who used to read novels extensively, and who has written a full book in the past (though not published) I am interested in this offer you have posted. I'll write because I need a gig that will create a niche for me, while getting me the awareness I need.

E0mail me at 5errguru[at]gmail.com
Thanks.
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
PLEASE IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE READING BOOKS AND GOOD AT WRITING AS WELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME, WE CAN EMPLOY YOU TO WRITE FOR OUR GROUP AND WE PAY YOU MONTHLY. SALARY IS VERY ENTICING WITH MONTHLY STIPEND IF YOU DO WELL.
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
PLEASE IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE READING BOOKS AND GOOD AT WRITING AS WELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME, WE CAN EMPLOY YOU TO WRITE FOR OUR GROUP AND WE PAY YOU MONTHLY. SALARY IS VERY ENTICING WITH MONTHLY STIPEND IF YOU DO WELL.
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
WE ARE IN NEED OF A PERSON WHO IS GOOD AT READING BOOKS. YOU WILL HELP US TO READ AND REVIEW BOOK AND WE WILL PAY YOU CASH EVERY MONTH. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST READING AND GOOD AT WRITING. PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2020
THERE WILL BE A CLASS ON 17TH TO 18TH OF JANUARY

Business / Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by 5errguru: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Interested in Fiverr and a latent online business. contact the guru that has proofs...

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
it is fixed now...

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 by 5errguru: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
it is fixed now... grin grin grin

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
it is fixed now... grin grin grin .. CHANGE CHANGED TO WEEKEND NOW DUE TO PEOPLE'S DEMAND. So it holds on Friday and Saturday(18th to 19th) of January

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
SRK1:
Biko, I need a serious person to send real human traffic (traffic buyer, sell traffic) to my Fiverr gig to boost my gig impression. Abeg o, I need both views and clicks and not mere views! Do you know how to do that? Then send me a message for a smooth and easy transaction!

Incidentally, somebody used to do this real well for me, but I can't seem to each him. So sad. cry
Please contact quickly through 09096416132 (whatsapp only) or you can look up my signature.
Cheers.

Just saw your Gig, Its really nice. From Observation, it shows that all your three buyers are from your local country. That might provide some doubts in the mind of a foreign buyer. I think you can drive the market yourself. There are several online marketing ads that drive traffic to one's gig. Also, try to have a new buyer from outside your local country to earn more trust. Cheers
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have been very busy, but I will be free ONLY in January to meet you guys one on one. grin

THERE WILL A SEMINAR" IN LAGOS IN JAN, 2020 ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. YOU WILL MEET ME ONE ON ONE. I WILL TEACH TWO ONLINE BUSINESSES THAT CAN EARN YOU SOME DOLLARS.

A) FIVERR
1) I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR MONEY IN DOLLARS FROM FIVERR AND WITHDRAW USING PAYPAL FROM NIGERIA.
2) IF YOU DONT HAVE A SKILL, I CAN TEACH YOU ONE AND SHOW YOU THE WAY. I AM 100% CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR.
I AM STILL MAKING MY MONEY TILL DATE. (REVENUE PROOF ATTACHED)

B) READ A BOOK AND GET PAID
1) I WILL BE TEACHING YOU ANOTHER LATENT ONLINE BUSINESS THAT CAN EARN YOU SOME DOLLARS. For people that love reading, this is a Bomb. (REVENUE PROOF ATTACHED)

FOR MORE INFO CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP
+2347033389880
5errguru[at]gmail.com

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yea
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
FIVERR IS STILL HOT, ONLINE BOOK REVIEW IS HOTTER!!! MEGA MONEY
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
JejeIsLife:

Sir I sent your an email kindly reply asap with your business number and time to reach your

Thanks in anticipation.

I didn't see your mail
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2019
2019 BOMB!!!

[b]FIVERR CLASS (start making dollar in a month) and ANOTHER ONLINE BUSINESS (This you can start making dollars in 2 weeks)[/b]

One thing about Me is that I won't deceive you or tell you that, "YOU WILL MAKE MILLIONS" but you will definitely make money.

THINGS TO TEACH YOU

1) FIVERR Class
2) Another online business you can do, mind you it's not affiliate marking.

If you don't make at least $5 first TWO WEEKS, after doing all that I ask you to do... "I PROMISE I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT"

Interested!!!
Email me : 5errguru(at)gmail.com
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
leonuch:

I need the software and I have sent you a mail.. Thanks �

I dont have it again thanks
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
PLEASE!!!

For people that want my mentoring, kindly contact me through my e-mail address here. Stop asking me on Fiverr, in order not get blocked. I don't answer any message on mentoring in Fiverr except business.

thank you
Tony
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
JULY - SEPTEMBER CLASS IS ON FILL FREE TO CONTACT ME
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:35pm On May 30, 2018
Dawudski:
what a nice job you are doing here 5errguru. Too bad I just stumbled on this thread and not before now.
May God rewards you handsomely for the great work you are doing here!

thanks,
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
For people that are sending me mail to join the class, you can wait for the next badge that will start on June. I am a bit fixed up right now.
NEXT FIVERR CLASS WILL BEGIN 1ST WEEK OF JUNE.... #

Thanks
Religion / Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by 5errguru: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95:
ogboni tins

Oh you do follow him to the meeting at mid night abi?

I throw way saluteoooo..
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
FIVERR CLASS IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS, IF INTERESTED TO LEARN WHAT THE GURU'S WONT TELL YOU, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME

5errguru[at]gmail.com
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
rejoixe:
hello everyone, i have a quick question, can i send a custom offer to a previous buyer even if the buyer didn't message me that they want to buy again (like an impromptu custom offer), i am asking to be sure it won't lead to a ban. your advise ll be appreciated!

Nope... I think the client my report you. .. leading to warning from fiverr but not being banned.
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
In 2014 when I finished my service, I met this guy called Godwin Benson, we served in Ibadan together. Some of you may know him.... He is the founder of Tuteria. SITE THAT LINKS STUDENT TO TEACHERS JUST LIKE FIVERR (www.tuteria.com ) He has won so many award online. He learnt fiverr in 2013 with other online stuff for 50k ( HIS SCHOOL FEES ACCORDING WHAT HE TOLD ME). So he told few OF US, about 10 to a pay a token for him to teach us. In fact he practically gave us the fiverr website to go and explore.... All the 10 of us, went and explore, and others taught they can read it on their own and get it. They create an account with the hope of earning some dollars. So they ignored Godwin mentoring. I was the only guy that went to him, slept at his lodge for 3 days learning from him on how fiverr works with ZERO SKILL... little did I know that today, what I learnt for 3 nights after my service year, can pratically foot my bills... The remaining 9 dropped out. because they got feed up when they didn't make sells and no one to call on, such is life. Even when I left Godwin, I was still chatting with him (why because i had already engaged him with the token i gave him, and he wanted to prove those 9 other guys wrong)and he kept on mentoring me, and strengthen me never to give up until I made my first sell. THE QUESTION IS? HEARD IT BEING, I DIDN'T UTILIZE THE OPPORTUNITY, TODAY GODWIN IS REALLY FAR FROM ME AND BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS. ALTHOUGH WE still CHAT. YOU CAN'T SAY ONE DAY I MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY MENTORING OR PROBABLY NOT REACHABLE VIA MAIL. IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU LOST AN OPPORTUNITY THAT WAS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR... LEARN TO ACT FAST AND SEIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT COMES YOUR WAY, it will surely speak tomorrow ... ENJOY YOUR DAY....

1 Like

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Johnklein:

How to enrol?

EMAIL ME BRO... CLASS ALREADY IN PROGRESS

5errguru[at]gmail.com
Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
CLASS FOR BATCH B

FEEL FREE TO ENROLL

Cheers

1 Share

Business / Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by 5errguru: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
FIVERR CLASS STARTING THIS MONTH.... INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD SEE MY PAGE FOR INFO....

CHEERS
5errguru

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
MY SECOND BATCH CLASS IS HERE AGAIN STARTING ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2018
Here is are the packages

A[b]. CLASSES[/b]
1. GENERAL FIVERR CLASS (I will be teaching tips on how to earn from Fiverr fast)
2. VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE MODULE
3. WRITING AND TRANLATION NICHE MODULE
4. GRAPHIC DESIGN NICHE MODULE
5. BUSINESS NICHE MODULE

B. ADVERTISING
Easiest way to advertise your gig. I will be providing you with options and software to use for free. I will teach how to go about it

C) It's a network where other student, can actually order from you when they get orders that they can't complete or need a helping hand. So you can get a job you can't do and say it in the group where someone can actually help you out with it, once you the money clears you can pay the person his or her percentage.

You will undergo all the classes; the class will be held TWICE PER WEEK FOR 3 MONTHS (FEB. TO APRIL) ---- But You can always ask me anything even after the end of the CLASS. The relationship has been established already.

The Fiverr general class during the week and one of the Niche on weekends. We will take one Niche after another and you will create a gig on every Niche listed After each session.

TESTIMONIES OF FEW BATCH A STUDENTS WITH THEIR FIVERR LINKS

Starting the tutorial with 5errguru last year (2017) was the beginning of financial freedom for me.

I saw the advert for FIVERR tutorial on nairaland, I decided to give it a trial as I was having some financial difficulties at that time. I started the class with transcription and virtual assistant gigs.

In no time, I was in level 1, but something remarkable was that I work for a particular client, and he loved it, he came again with another task, he was also impressed. The third time, he placed me on a flashy contract till the end of the year I can't reject as a freelancer outside FIVERR because he has a long tray of work for me. This year too, on another contract and things are going nice. Thanks to 5errguru for the eye opener. Now, I am a freelancer.

o_rizon
fiverr[dot]com/o_rizon

Thanks to Maduagwu Uche Tony, I got to know about fiverr on Nairaland. The possibilities on fiverr are endless and it is a great platform for learning and earning. For me, it is an excellent side job. It can also be a satisfying full time job if you have the time, passion and drive. I find it a fun place to be, I get to meet great clients and some very crazy ones that want you to transcribe 3 hours of audio in 24 hours. If you are tired of your job, still job searching, have a passion you want to pursue, want to be your own boss and determine your work hours and earnings, fiverr is a great platform to achieve all that and more. Uche is a great coach when he can make out time� and when he is not being bossy�.

Tera
fiverr[dot]com/teracheck

I contacted 5errguru through nairaland for fiverr mentorship and I was blown away by his teaching methods. Though I knew about fiverr earlier but not having a real skill made me reluctant to try it out, but with him everything was easy and I had my first 2 orders of $45 with in a week. I highly recommend him....

Promise
fiverr[dot]com/promisepeters

I was lucky enough to start the tutorial class with 5errguru in 2017 and I say I was lucky because it was a time well spent.

I learnt alot during these classes and that enabled me create a very thriving transcription account on Fiverr and in no time became a level 2 seller with great reviews and this is all thanks to 5errguru's consistent coaching and dedication to my work.

I have since then created other gigs and I am proud to say I am a freelancer, i hope you finish your courses successful and achieve your dreams in the freelance world like I did.

Kindest regards
Fyndpeace

Once again feel free to enrol, if you truly want to make money Online. Fiverr is still a good platform to start your freelancing career...

CONTACT ME AT
5errguru[at]gmail.com

Cheers
Tony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.