Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

5ine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5ine's Profile / 5ine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. by 5ine: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oga, nothing u can do about it...just understand the fact that she has hot temper and tolerate it or you leave her.

Make love no go kill you o
Events / Re: First Time As An MC Of An Occasion: How Do I Go About It? by 5ine: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2021
RULE 1: You are in charge!

1 Like

Family / Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by 5ine: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
NYSC / Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by 5ine: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Never be too quick to show your success, local man is not happy.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
denko:
Nigeria movie
Witches can lie and deny for Africa.... They don't like being exposed...they are always pressured to do evil

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
denko:
Nigeria movie
Oga calm down..u don't have to see before you believe
Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rozcol:
You can't identify them ordinarily
Alryt
Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Truvel:
It's Not Dat Easy.
Alryt.... I think with the way some do twist their eye balls once they sense a powerful being or member and the way they position their body when sleeping(coven)
Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Truvel:
I Do Identify Some Witches Or Wizards By Mere Looking At Them But Not All. There Is A Way Their Faces & Their Eyes Always Appear To Me. I Do Identify Some Of Them (Not All) Especially When They Are Sad/verySad Or Angry/very Angry.
Please tell me how I can identify them.... I have stayed and dined with a witch without knowing until she was exposed in the church.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Truvel:
Ur Dreams Abt U Writing Exam Could Mean Temptations Or Trials U Aren't Prepared To Overcome. Perhaps, U Are Taking Things 4 Granted. 2ndly, U Visiting U Childhood Neighbouring Home Suggests Setback Or Backwardness. U Being Lost Or Asking 4 Direction Back Home Could Mean Dat U Av Lost Direction On What To Do Or D Way 4ward In Life. My Advice 4 U Is Work On Urself & Put Things Right.

Hmmm, thanks, already knew about these... But I'm lost, how do I work on my self
Romance / Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by 5ine: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
@Truvel, I have been having weird dreams, sometimes I do see my self writing exams unprepared. I do see my self visiting my childhood neighboring home(seeing my childhood neighbors:twins). I do see my self in a strange environment asking for direction back home. Many more that I can't explain. Though, I'm a deep thinker. Sometimes I do get inspiration in my dream, sometimes I see the future.
I know I have a gift but I'm too stubborn to listen.

Do these have to do with anything spiritual
Politics / Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by 5ine: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Romance / Re: What Is The Weird Thing You Ever Did In Class In secondary Your School Days by 5ine: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
Me I remember two girls was sitting at my back in class and they are wearing gown school uniform I and my friend will throw a pen on the floor pretending to pick the pen and be looking at their pant. One of them wear one blue pants for weeks the day she change the pant my friend that was about to look ist just said victor! Rachel done buy new pant I said serious! That how they caught us and reported us to the class teacher see flog that day enh.
I can never name my child Victor grin
Romance / Re: Introvert And Extrovert by 5ine: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2021
As an introvert, you should know better that society is against us like we are not humans. Sometimes I even get tired of me.

Same energy can't be in the same house. I prefer a lady who is outspoken(not talkative).
Business / Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by 5ine: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Travel / Re: Arik Air Keeps Mum On AMCON’s Planned International Airline by 5ine: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2021

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by 5ine: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mayorkun

Girl I want to know who be who (who)
You go chop belle full
Where are you Scooby Doo?
Most of your friends na balloon

I'm gonna stick with you like a bamboo

Oga how
No be JuJu be this

Foreign Affairs / Re: Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others by 5ine: 5:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Politics / Re: NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address by 5ine: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Religion / Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by 5ine: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2020
#YES

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by 5ine: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
You mean the one with bad breath plus bad attitude? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform by 5ine: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Enough is enough, let's protest

3 Likes

NYSC / Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by 5ine: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Hunger bad
Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For October 26 2020 In Nigeria by 5ine: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Me and you know say na hunger kill those two

2 Likes

Politics / Re: #ENDSARS: A Nairalander Predicted About The 2020 Protests Since February 2019. by 5ine: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2020
You didn't see this one. This is the most accurate.
https://www.nairaland.com/4470974/7-things-happen-buhari-reelected
Crime / Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police by 5ine: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Falz Rejects Virtual Meeting With IGP, Mohammed Adamu, Others by 5ine: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Henceforth, no Artiste should support, perform or entertain any politics or any political gathering. Let's see a world without the youths #EndSars

2 Likes

Crime / Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by 5ine: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 5ine: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
5ine:

pls can you always drop 2 to 3 of your daily games? . I do miss your games 'cus of work
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 5ine: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
KakiP:

LOST
pls can you always drop 2 to 3 of your daily games?. I do miss your games 'cus of work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.