Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,311 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? (41055 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by cassyrooy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
saintruky:
My bebe... my bebe u re d one... U re d one that am calling bebe... Am calling, am calling yo oooo...

SkyB
SkyB 2006/07.

That guy released only 6tracks and then..... Die off. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by SuperKlean(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
"When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist"
I've been waiting for this cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Uniique:
The moment i see u na up NEPA o. I've never heard a song with so many wack lyrics. You see Tekno, that guy sabi talk bullshit
nepa no bring lite oh...2x. Generator wan tear my ear..2x

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Patoski7:
Hold the don don we must need need the bum bum hold the don don don don ahhh

Dbanj ( oliver twist) bust my head for that line I swear
i like nadi buari, she no dey drink gari

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Flynnthekidd:

"20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane" is pretty easy to comprehend
back to the matter. open and close. touch your toes. baby oya yodi
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Liposure: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Na Don J dey help push his career then. We can see the effect of it now in his music career. Thank God for his life now, he go see his proceeds from Rema sha. I learnt from a quarter that he's co-managing him with Don J grin grin grin
the most talentless artiste back then.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Mayor101010(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Very stupid line.
flexyrule:
PM me. I have a gift for you.
You identified the most stupid line of the century.
I was discussing it with my colleagues at work today... WTF is "Thank God say God no ungodly?"

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by sunday0707(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Omogo ni ozo she logbagbe money tele nengi zlatan in cash app by Bella shmurda
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
the most talentless artiste back then.

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by CALCULUS16: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Them write funniest lyrics people they write meaningless lyrics. Naso some people dey fail simple question. cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by 5ine: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mayorkun

Girl I want to know who be who (who)
You go chop belle full
Where are you Scooby Doo?
Most of your friends na balloon

I'm gonna stick with you like a bamboo

Oga how
No be JuJu be this

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by YemmyKamor: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
"I don't know what I'm singing right now, tell me if you feel me right now" implication by 2face.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Gwan2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chukwuemeka007:
Nigga Raw (on Phyno's Multiply) - back tyre no suppose pass front tyre, if you doubt me go read the book of Isaiah.

Baba wan just rhyme...

MI murder that song braaaaa.....men dat guy

“Now we headline the expo centre, I guess that means my growth is Exponential”

“I impress myself and I’m God’s child too so I bless myself....I multiply like I clone myself”

Making more money that’s the scheme this year. I hope haters can watch, everything bright even my BB (blackberry) na touch.

No cap bro MI, you’re a legend
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by saintruky(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
cassyrooy:
SkyB 2006/07.

That guy released only 6tracks and then..... Die off. grin

See no yab my mega star ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by folake4u(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
This thread got me in stitches! grin grin grin.

Meanwhile I heard one song play on the stereo when I was going home "I just want your toto, to to to to to to".

I was like Whutttttttttttt! shocked
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Ajibade123(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Heavensent01:
cheesy

Awon Obirin ti lo makeover
Awon okurin ti lo Changeover
mo ni ki won fi ona won mi, ke mi na le takeover
won ni dettol o jawo mo, pe ose dudu ti takeover

mo le tá kidney Mi ki fi owo ra jeep fun e

mo ti ma so fun e so many times, more than eighty times, pe Odun bi tasty times, to ba ya mo shi ma lo polowo beauty ninu daily times

won ni Mi o gbo oyinbo, mo fe bere lowo won, shey oyinbo na gbo Yoruba? Mi nse Omo newyork, Omo eko no mi

mo like booty yen gan mehn mo fe fi shey office
to ba ro íro mefa, mo si ma notice,

ko need ka Jo negotiate, ki to wole penetrate but oyè ti ma sán, mo mopé o ma appreciate

mo ni dream lati fi ajah se resident, mo ni dream lati di Nigeria President
which artist is this and what's the title
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Heavensent01(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Ajibade123:
which artist is this and what's the title

Chiko Ekun freestyle in one DJ show like that

Seriki- love

Dagrin- Esoro
Dagrin- Idi NLA
Dagrin- Ghetto dream
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by JhyMedex: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Magnito..

Motor jam you,you see girl you dey shame to die...

Falz..

Aunty Amina you have catapult under that dress?..show me your hand ,you are under arrest
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by mecayuzz: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
I lovi you very very well,I lovi you my girl friend
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Teleprompter(f): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm falling for you like Naira to dollar. I don't know who sang it but I heard it right...
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Teleprompter(f): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm falling for you like Naira to Dollar
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by KunleyY19(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Patoski7:
Hold the don don we must need need the bum bum hold the don don don don ahhh

Dbanj ( oliver twist) bust my head for that line I swear

O di dan dan not Hold the don don. It means 'It's Compulsory'
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by KunleyY19(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dreyton36:

Olamide is deep I'll explain

His banana means dick , and once a man can control his dick he's controlled 99% of his problems
The other banana means banana island in Lagos , the current most expensive place to stay in Lagos

In summary

When you focus on making money than focusing on wooing women , you'll achieve more in life , it'll determine if you'll live in banana island of oshodi

Lights up my kpoli in peace

I actually thought it's what the girl does with the banana that will determine if Olamide buys her house in Banana Island.

Your interpretation makes more sense that way.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Dreyton36: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
KunleyY19:

I actually thought it's what the girl does with the banana that will determine if Olamide buys her house in Banana Island.

Your interpretation makes more sense that way.

Naah olamide isn't that type of artist to buy a lady a house in banana island , not for even his own baby mama
Buying a house in banana island ain't no child's play
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by SnooWiz: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Donspicey: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2021
folake4u:
This thread got me in stitches! grin grin grin.

Meanwhile I heard one song play on the stereo when I was going home "I just want your toto, to to to to to to".

I was like Whutttttttttttt! shocked

Tekno will corrupt you.......

Erigga will send you to Hell......
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Lithe1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
{Verse 1}
Back then **********
Surely ******
--------------
But back then when this journey started

You said i tryna last forever

Now u're lost what has gone wrong

'Cos here i can't move on

Truly u've ran lies on me

Surely your lies ran on me

It took a while to bust'em up

But u still want chance to get with me

Causing it all

You still want one more

One more chance

To Tell Lies

To Drive Wrong

To Steer Rough

No No

I'm taking no more Damages
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Godmademan(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Omoh Jesu back around 2005-2007

Shoko shoko whine me small, abeg o nor kill me x 2

Me I don tire tire tire tire tire, I don tire to flex your core

Me I don tire o, I don tire to flex your core....
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Godmademan(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chukwuemeka007:
Nigga Raw (on Phyno's Multiply) - back tyre no suppose pass front tyre, if you doubt me go read the book of Isaiah.

Baba wan just rhyme...
I think he was relating it to Isaiah's prophecy about the coming of Christ but first with John the Baptist as his fore-runner
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Godmademan(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
percyshelu:
When I say na Banger, no be Banger Soup or Banger Rice,
Na Banger when area cook,
Óblóbló, come see yansh dey sikókó,
Hey God! Tweaking dey draw like Ógbóló(bang bang) - Erigga
If you nor be area, you nor fit code the lyrics
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Godmademan(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
If we are to draw a chart here Davido will be leading massively

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.