Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family (45825 Views)

Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" / Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family by xynerise: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dygeasy:
lmao you too like trouble cheesy
He started it grin
Re: Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2020
If a father can provide for his children,I don't see any reason y dey won't be regarded..I av friends DAT adore dere dad more than dere mum..but my own case was diff my dad only beat d hell out of me while growing up..no funding of sch fee.no care no providing for me..all he wanted was for me to go and stay wt his rich junior bro ..saying DAT he will send me to sch..which I refuse..d most annoying thing is DAT dude has d money but was just self center..my mum single handedly found my sch n everything..well if loving her is asslicking..I don't mind to lick all her damn ass ;Dout grin..pardon me am using a friend monica cool
Re: Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family by Uncleodi(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2021
mk3jax:
Boys don't appreciate their father under they become a father themselves. The man is expected to takes care of his wife, kids, in law, siblings, parent, cousins, nieces etc depending on his financial ability. You think the money to provide all those comfort will come from siting at home and forming bonding with child. Bonding with kids only works when the job allows.
If you want to know the relevance of fathers, look at homes without one and see how miserable the life of the woman and kids are most of the times. Many of the fatherless girls get pregnant very young while the boys drop from school to go and learn a trade because there is no dad to provide.
Also look at girls that dump new born babies because there is no man to provide for her and the baby. You do not know the value of a man until he either walks away or dies. My mum still misses my dad's contribution to running the home they built together even though he died 14 years ago and all her kids are grown up.

You made alot of sense here.
Re: Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family by Uncleodi(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2021
mk3jax:
Boys don't appreciate their father under they become a father themselves. The man is expected to takes care of his wife, kids, in law, siblings, parent, cousins, nieces etc depending on his financial ability. You think the money to provide all those comfort will come from siting at home and forming bonding with child. Bonding with kids only works when the job allows.
If you want to know the relevance of fathers, look at homes without one and see how miserable the life of the woman and kids are most of the times. Many of the fatherless girls get pregnant very young while the boys drop from school to go and learn a trade because there is no dad to provide.
Also look at girls that dump new born babies because there is no man to provide for her and the baby. You do not know the value of a man until he either walks away or dies. My mum still misses my dad's contribution to running the home they built together even though he died 14 years ago and all her kids are grown up.

You made alot of sense here

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.