Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? (3925 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Nairalanders come and see oh grin
Please is this just YOUR opinion or the teaching of your Church? grin
idiot, it was peter that said it.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

grin
What did Peter tell you?

Oga solite3 you just keep performing stand-up comedy on nairaland everytime you click ‘Submit’ on a post. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

This particular question has kept solite3 and the rest of his trinity brothers in confusion!
believing in Trinity is believing in confusion. grin @Solite3; because you were used to Trinity doctrines doesn't it's the TRUTH and you have to defend it, go study the Bible to find the truth. smiley
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Will it old heavens and old earth be destroyed? If not, where will they go to? grin
You funny pass AY I mean am
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
johnw47:

false jw janosky is the original know nothing
but wow does he have a big mouth, ha ha

I tell you really big mouth
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Will it old heavens and old earth be destroyed? If not, where will they go to? grin
You funny pass AY I mean am
grin clown,

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only people that can tell you the truth about the “new heavens and new earth” according to Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, 2Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1
Until you're willing to know that truth, I can't do much for you my man!
Enjoy this your confusion cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
clown,

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Answer my question, will the earth be DESTROYED or NOT?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

grin
Do you comprehend anything at all?
wise up bro grin your sliding down on a slippery slope.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Answer my question, will the earth be DESTROYED or NOT?
peter has already answered you.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

grin
The new heavens is not the rubbish watch tower teaches

2 Peter 3:5-7 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:5
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

2 Peter 3:13
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

new heavens means new universe using contemporary language.
Or new space all around and beyond the earth.

For the underline, please give this guy a chilled glass of Hennessy! grin

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020

Buffoon is still asking me if the earth will destroyed.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
peter has already answered you.

Paraphrase what Peter said please, and then EXPLAIN in full detail.
While at it, my question remains:

Will the earth be DESTROYED or NOT?

A simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ would suffice
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

For the underline, please give this guy a chilled glass of Hennessy! grin

To dey IGNORANT na bad thing true true grin grin grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Nairalanders come and see oh grin
Please is this just YOUR opinion or the teaching of your Church? grin
Please don't bring Church in this because even their Churches will deny them just as they denied their Churches by keeping mute whenever you ask them the name of their Church! undecided
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Paraphrase what Peter said please, and then EXPLAIN in full detail.
While at it, my question remains:

Will the earth be DESTROYED or NOT?

A simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ would suffice

Hebrews 1:10-12 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Hebrews has answered you again.

Answer it yourself, what did God create in the beginning?
What will happen to them?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
cornelboy:
wise up bro grin your sliding down on a slippery slope.
Okcornel, I taught you would have grown up.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Hebrews 1:10-12 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Before I begin analyzing these your scriptures you're posting in an attempt to dodge the question I asked, you'll have to answer my own question.

I asked ONE simple question :

“Will the earth be DESTROYED or NOT?”
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
What solite3 wants to tell us is that the “heavens” according to his narrative that contains the sun, moons and stars would be burnt up grin
So wait oo, fire dey burn SUN? grin grin grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only people that can tell you the truth about the “new heavens and new earth” according to Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, 2Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1
Until you're willing to know that truth, I can't do much for you my man!
Enjoy this your confusion cheesy
watch tower secret society.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oga solite3, til you're ready to find the real truth about the “new heavens and new earth” ,you'll continue wallowing in your puddle of ignorance. grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:
What solite3 wants to tell us is that the “heavens” according to his narrative that contains the sun, moons and stars would be burnt up grin
So wait oo, fire dey burn SUN? grin grin grin
See, mumu question
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

I wanted to give you another chilled glass of Hennessy but you added the questions, so let me answer according to God's word.

God created the earth and promised that it will last forever! Psalms 78:69, 104:5, 119:90; Isaiah 45:18

When he destroyed the earth with water during the time of Noah, God promised that he will never do anything that will destroy the earth again, so the earth will last forever! Genesis 8:21-22

So are you saying God contradicting himself or he can't keep his word/promise? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:
Oga solite3, til you're ready to find the real truth about the “new heavens and new earth” ,you'll continue wallowing in your puddle of ignorance. grin

I pray that Almighty God Jesus Christ open your eyes to the darkness you are in.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

I wanted to give you another chilled glass of Hennessy but you added the questions, so let me answer according to God's word.

God created the earth and promised that it will last forever! Psalms 78:69, 104:5, 119:90; Isaiah 45:18

When he destroyed the earth with water during the time of Noah, God promised that he will never do anything that will destroy the earth again, so the earth will last forever! Genesis 8:21-22

So are you saying God contradicting himself or he can't keep his word/promise? undecided
I pray that Almighty God Jesus Christ open your eyes to the darkness you are in.

God did not promise he wouldnt destroy the world again but rather he would not destroy it by water.
grin
Exodus 21:6
Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.

The above verse says the servant will choose to live with his master, then the servant shall be a servant forever. Does it mean the servant will be a servant for eternity?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

God did not promise he wouldnt destroy the world again but rather he would not destroy it by water.

It's OK about the opening of eyes Sir.

Please explain what God meant by these verses

Psalms 78:69, 104:5, 119:90; Isaiah 45:18

And perhaps i need to screenshot the Bible book of Genesis 8:21-22 in the KJV perhaps i'm the one mixing it's meaning, because there God promised that the earth will never seize! undecided

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

grin
Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.

The above verse says the servant will choose to live with his master, then the servant shall be a servant forever. Does it mean the servant will be a servant for eternity?

To dey IGNORANT na bad thing true true! sad
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

I didn't ask you to pray for me in the name of your trinity god.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

grin

It simply means the slave will remain a slave to that kind-hearted master all the days of his life Sir. So if he didn't die a natural death nothing can change his resolve to continue slaving for his good master.

The same is what God said that as long as he (God) lives the earth will remain, don't forget that the earth can't die naturally like the mortal slave! undecided

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

I didn't ask you to pray for me in the name of your trinity god.

Their prayers is for everyone, that's how their Pastors taught them, so even when there are issues to be resolved, their Pastors taught them that praying to their TRINITY God will change the heart of the one asking sincere questions, so instead of looking for sound scriptural backings and analysis that's convincing! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Most of them just follow their misinformed churchgoer pastors instead of verifying what the scriptures is teaching.
For instance, Solite3 added the credulous superstition of his misinformed religious teachers in his profile, the thief on Jesus' right hand is the one they concluded must have been favoured. Please where in the scriptures is it that Jesus favoured the culprit by his right hand?

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

where is the darkness. Pls this threat is for discussing Trinity, not "new heaven and earthl".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Jews Wrote The Quran ,the Bible , The Torah And The Kebra Negast ! / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Scared! I Don't Believe In God, And You People Scare Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.