Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? (3934 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The Spirit of God is a being of intelligence able to communicate the Truth of Jesus Christ effectively to those who are followers of Jesus Christ. undecided

How else is He supposed to teach you everything , comfort, counsel, guide, etc. If He cannot even voice anything He has to communicate?

The holy spirit doesn't utter any single word out, it simply means the group practicing true Christianity will be comforted, they will be thoroughly counseled, they will also be guided to performing in the preaching and teaching work which is difficult to engage in this time of the end.
That's why only Jehovah's Witnesses are up and doing throughout the earth in the preaching and teaching work commissioned by Jesus today!
Different demonic spirits are speaking with people but those listening to them will never be able to schedule any orderly or organized setting to carry out the preaching and teaching work that Jesus asked his followers to continue doing till he returns! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:
The holy spirit doesn't utter any single word out, it simply means the group practicing true Christianity will be comforted, they will be thoroughly counseled, they will also be guided to performing in the preaching and teaching work which is difficult to engage in this time of the end.
That's why only Jehovah's Witnesses are up and doing throughout the earth in the preaching and teaching work commissioned by Jesus today!
Different demonic spirits are speaking with people but those listening to them will never be able to schedule any orderly or organized setting to carry out the preaching and teaching work that Jesus asked his followers to continue doing till he returns! smiley
So, demonic spirits can speak but the Spirit of God Himself cannot speak? undecided
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by donnie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
No, never...it wasn't taught. It's a doctrine of devils.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, demonic spirits can speak but the Spirit of God Himself cannot speak? undecided

Demonic spirits didn't exist on their own, they were created as angels until they turned away from God. But God's holy spirit is not a person that speaks of it's own initiative, so when you read about the spirit of God, it means the active force that's making things happen not a literal personality on it's own!

You have body parts and you can pass messages with any part of your body, for instance someone can say daddy asked me to remain silent, whereas you're all there and never heard daddy spoke a word. So how possible could that be? It simply means this person can read the signs from daddy when daddy blinks his eyes, raise a hand, shift his foot or some other body gestures, of course none of daddy's body parts can say a single word but the child that's closer to the father can easily read meaning to what daddy is saying with any of his body parts without even uttering a single word.

That's exactly what Jesus meant by saying the holy spirit will teach you all the things that remains, so don't expect those who have no time to concentrate on godly devotion to understand what the spirit of God is saying to his people! smiley
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Demonic spirits didn't exist on their own, they were created as angels until they turned away from God. But God's holy spirit is not a person that speaks of it's own initiative, so when you read about the spirit of God, it means the active force that's making things happen not a literal personality on it's own!

You have body parts and you can pass messages with any part of your body, for instance someone can say daddy asked me to remain silent, whereas you're all there and never heard daddy spoke a word. So how possible could that be? It simply means this person can read the signs from daddy when daddy blinks his eyes, raise a hand, shift his foot or some other body gestures, of course none of daddy's body parts can say a single word but the child that's closer to the father can easily read meaning to what daddy is saying with any of his body parts without even uttering a single word.

That's exactly what Jesus meant by saying the holy spirit will teach you all the things that remains, so don't expect those who have no time to concentrate on godly devotion to understand what the spirit of God is saying to his people! smiley
Again,
Kobojunkie:
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again,

Sooth yourself! wink
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DrLiveLogic(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
#5 Creator of Heavens and Earth vs created angels (is Jesus an angel?)

Chapters 1&2 of Hebrews were written particularly to point out that the Word is not and never was an angel but the creator who took flesh of mankind and became the only begotten son. It is a shame that after Paul's painstaking effort, some mischievous fellows still dubiously claim that the Word is angel Michael. I have already begun treating this but will continue where I left off. Paul quites the OT prophecy below

Psa 102:22-27 ...when the people are gathered and united, and the kingdoms, to serve YAHWEH who subdued His power in His way and cut short His days. They will say, "O God, who were taken up in the middle of your days, yet your years are from generation to generation for in the beginning, you laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the product of your hands. They'll perish, but you'll remain. Yes! They'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll change them, and they'll be changed while you are the same, and your years will have no end"

Here, the psalmist describes how the nations gathered to worship God, YAHWEH saying that though his earthly days were cut short, in reality, he lives on because he cannot possibly die who is creator of the heavens and the earth and the psalmist also shows that rather than creation putting an end to Him through the cross, he is the one that will rather put an end to his creation and change it like we change clothes i.e. you can expect Him at anytime he chooses to put an end to all he has created including angels and create afresh like how we take off old clothes and put on new clothes.

Paul cites this prophecy by the psalmist, to prove the son is the uncreated creator while the angels were only created, as he shows that to the son, it was said that he is the creator but of the angels it was said that they are created beings
Heb 1:7-12 ...and in fact concerning the angels was said, "who makes his angels spirits and his attendants a flame of fire" but to the Son was said...also, you, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of earth and the heavens are a product of your hands: They'll perish but you'll remain and they'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll fold them up, and they'll be changed but you are the same, and your years will not fail"

So Paul proves that the Word who became flesh and then the son of God, who was also crucified is obviously the YAHWEH worshipped by the nation's gathered in the psalm and fulfilling the prophecy
According to Paul and the prophets, the Word is one Being with YAHWEH
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
DappaD:

Okay!

solite3 : Jesus is called the word yet he is a person

DappaD :
The Bible mentions at Psalm 33:6 that “By the word of Jehovah the heavens were made, And by the spirit of his mouth everything in them.”
But notice there's no definite article likening “word” in this passage to be the title of a person.
Even the “spirit of his mouth” here refers to the “active force/breath” at Genesis 1:3 which also does not have a definite article referring to it as a title.
That means He actually spoke words and thus, created the heavens and the earth
grin seriously you are a comic relief, The word of Jehovah and The breathe of Jehovah both has definite article, both are singular.
He said by the Word of Jehovah not by the words of Jehovah meaning the word of Jehovah is just one.

now we consider a title that is held by Jesus, he is called “The Word of God” (John 1:1, Revelation 19:13)
Here we see that it does actually refer to a title which Jesus held as a spirit creature in heaven, on earth and still holds as King of God's Kingdom. Jesus is called the “Word” because he acts as God's Chief Spokesman (John 12:49,50)
So apparently, we can see two instances of the “word”
One referring to actual spoken words of God and the other referring to a title held by Jesus
grin

False witness rigmaroling!
Jesus is called the word of God just as the Holy Spirit is called the breathe of God, not an active force.
If you agree that the word of Jehovah is a person then the breathe of Jehovah is also a person.

solite3 : God is called the rock yet he is a person.

DappaD : The Bible states that in a figurative sense, that Jehovah is a “Rock” (Deuteronomy 32:4) which is just describing his qualities because He acts as a stronghold or strong fortress (2Samuel 22:32,33) and as a refuge for His people (Psalm 62:7, 94:22)
Peter's very own name signifies him being a “rock” (Matthew 16:18)
So what do you intend to get away with here?
see blabbing, grin

Jehovah is called a rock, does that mean he is not a person.

Let me shock you do you know the rock that followed the israelities in the wilderness was Christ?
smiley
1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Does that mean because Christ was a rock then he is not a person?
Jesus was the rock in Ex 17 an Numbers 20.
Does that mean that Christ is not a person.

solite3 : God is said to fill the heavens and the earth yet He is said to be a person.

DappaD : On that note, Jehovah lives in the heavens (1Kings 8:43)
Another factor you're failing to consider here is that when the Bible says the earth is filled with Jehovah(Jeremiah 23:24), it could mean that the Bible is referring to the earth being filled with the knowledge and glory of Jehovah (See Numbers 14:21, Psalm 72:19, Isaiah 6:3, 11:9, Habakkuk 2:14) It is not literally referring to God being omnipresent and present in all things

So when studying the Bible, you try to take into consideration the context and other scriptures to explain a concept.
@ bolded Hahahaha, "it could be" you are as confuse as confusion itself, so you dont even know, yet you argue in ignorance with all certainty, talking about intelligence which you lack.
grin so you agree that Jehovah is also called Rock which is a non living thing but can not see that the breathe of God is also a person.

More confusion for false witness,

In Jerimaiah 23 vs 24 Jehovah is said to fill the heavens not his glory.

Jeremiah 23:23-24 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

grin
You talk about context yet went far away from Jeremiah giving your own deluded interpretation,
Jehovah was talking about his presence, his own location, that he fill heaven and earth therefore no one can hide from him, not glory.

Jehovah fill the whole heaven and earth,
So the question stands that how can a person fill the whole heaven and earth?

1 Kings 8:27
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

Solomon said Heaven itself cannot contain God, yet your puny little mind think you can put God into a box?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
solite3:
grin seriously you are a comic relief, The word of Jehovah and The breathe of Jehovah both has definite article, both are singular.
He said by the Word of Jehovah not by the words of Jehovah meaning the word of Jehovah is just one.

grin

Jesus is called the word of God just as the Holy Spirit is called the breathe of God, not an active force.
If you agree that the word of Jehovah is a person then the breathe of Jehovah is also a person.

see blabbing, grin

Let me shock you do you know the rock that followed the israelities in the wilderness was Christ?
smiley
1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

@ bolded Hahahaha, "it could be" you are as confuse as confusion itself, so you dont even know, yet you argue in ignorance with all certainty, talking about intelligence which you lack.
grin so you agree that Jehovah is also called Rock which is a non living thing but can not see that the breathe of God is also a person.

Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

grin
You talk about context yet went far away from Jeremiah giving your own deluded interpretation,
Jehovah was talking about his presence, his own location, that he fill heaven and earth therefore no one can hide from him, not glory.

But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

Solomon said Heaven itself cannot contain God, yet your puny little mind think you can put God into a box?
So we've seen Jehovah and Jesus communicate with people, where in the Bible has holy spirit talked with or had any communication with anybody?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
solite3:

grin

see blabbing, grin

smiley

grin

You know nothing about context. I'm not going to waste my precious time trying to educate you on that.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Chapters 1&2 of Hebrews were written particularly to point out that the Word is not and never was an angel but the creator who took flesh of mankind and became the only begotten son. It is a shame that after Paul's painstaking effort, some mischievous fellows still dubiously claim that the Word is angel Michael. I have already begun treating this but will continue where I left off. Paul quites the OT prophecy below

Psa 102:22-27 ...when the people are gathered and united, and the kingdoms, to serve YAHWEH who subdued His power in His way and cut short His days. They will say, "O God, who were taken up in the middle of your days, yet your years are from generation to generation for in the beginning, you laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the product of your hands. They'll perish, but you'll remain. Yes! They'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll change them, and they'll be changed while you are the same, and your years will have no end"

Here, the psalmist describes how the nations gathered to worship God, YAHWEH saying that though his earthly days were cut short, in reality, he lives on because he cannot possibly die who is creator of the heavens and the earth and the psalmist also shows that rather than creation putting an end to Him through the cross, he is the one that will rather put an end to his creation and change it like we change clothes i.e. you can expect Him at anytime he chooses to put an end to all he has created including angels and create afresh like how we take off old clothes and put on new clothes.

Paul cites this prophecy by the psalmist, to prove the son is the uncreated creator while the angels were only created, as he shows that to the son, it was said that he is the creator but of the angels it was said that they are created beings
Heb 1:7-12 ...and in fact concerning the angels was said, "who makes his angels spirits and his attendants a flame of fire" but to the Son was said...also, you, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of earth and the heavens are a product of your hands: They'll perish but you'll remain and they'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll fold them up, and they'll be changed but you are the same, and your years will not fail"

So Paul proves that the Word who became flesh and then the son of God, who was also crucified is obviously the YAHWEH worshipped by the nation's gathered in the psalm and fulfilling the prophecy
the writer of this post and the post itself is a confusion.
Jesus and Yahweh are two separate and distinct being.
How do you explain 1 Corinthians 15:24-28
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 22, 2020
cornelboy:

He will soon present himself with a trophy for winning the argument despite sounding so preposterous! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 5:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Hebrew 1:4, "Being made so much better than the angels..."
GOD is superior to Jesus and to ALL.
1:2 "Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the world".
God made the world through or by Jesus. Only God is called the creator ans Jesus is called "firstborn of creation" or "the beginning of creation". Colossians 1:15 and Revelations 3:14.

DrLiveLogic:

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

So we've seen Jehovah and Jesus communicate with people, where in the Bible has holy spirit talked with or had any communication with anybody?
cheesy

Acts 13:2
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

2 Samuel 23:2
The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

Ezekiel 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

You know nothing about context. I'm not going to waste my precious time trying to educate you on that.
seriously you are a comic relief.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

cheesy

As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Ezekiel 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.

Jehovah by means of his active force/holy spirit has communicated things to his people. Holy spirit has empowered God's people in the past. That's not new.
I said show me where this your “Holy Ghost” was having a two-way conversation with human beings.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DrLiveLogic(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
cornelboy:

It's one thing to ask for explanation. It's another to point out confusion or misrepresentation. Go through #1 to #5 and see if there is any misrepresentation of facts from the bible. Then when you can agree that all that is in the Bible, and that Jesus has no separate throne from the Father but is seated on one throne with Him, then I'll come and explain the gospel to you and you will see how simple it is to fit your 1Cor 15, into the full story. Your JW brothers here should have told you the little part I've taught them about the difference between the Word as Divinity before creation and the Son of God role he came to assume to help man to fulfill destiny. Ask them. I'll come back to edit this post and give you the full answer. Also watch out for my thread on the Godhead, coming soon. All your confusion will be dissolved. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

It's one thing to ask for explanation. It's another to point out confusion or misrepresentation. Go through #1 to #5 and see if there is any misrepresentation of facts from the bible. Then when you can agree that all that is in the Bible, and that Jesus has no separate throne from the Father but is seated on one throne with Him, then I'll come and explain the gospel to you and you will see how simple it is to fit your 1Cor 15, into the full story. Your JW brothers here should have told you the little part I've taught them about the difference between the Word as Divinity before creation and the Son of God role he came to assume to help man to fulfill destiny. Ask them. I'll come back to edit this post and give you the full answer. Also watch out for my thread on the Godhead, coming soon. All your confusion will be dissolved. LMAO.

You are a confused clown! cheesy

People learn from a teacher whose teaching is making progress and productive.
Jesus is the Prince of Peace, he prayed fervently for PEACE to reign amongst his followers, so let people see the BENEFITS of what you're teaching by presenting the group representating Jesus in the midst of Trinitarians!
That's what can quantify anyone as a competent teacher, not when you're arguing BLINDLY against the one and only global family of peace lovers when you and your cohorts failed woefully to make peace amongst themselves! wink
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

that Jesus has no separate throne from the Father but is seated on one throne with Him,
Lol. This caught my attention.
So now, can you please explain 1Chronicles 29:23 & Revelation 3:21?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

What do you know about the Gospel
Does the Bible teaches Trinity or one GOD who is the Father
1 Corinthians 8:6, John 17:3.
If Jesus say the Father is the one True GOD, who are you to say that they are "Triune".
With your human-inspired doctrine, you claim that Jesus is equal with God, whereas the Bible teaches otherwise.
Who do you follow, GOD's word, the Bible or human doctrine
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

you boast in false doctrine, shine you eyes. cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
cornelboy:
you boast in false doctrine, shine you eyes. cheesy

They're so daft that their brains can't decipher the real meaning of the word "false".

God's word referred to Jesus as the Prince of Peace, Trinitarians have been fighting and killing fellow Trinitarians for the past 1800 years, there is no single group that's peaceful yet they can't sense that their TRINITY was built on falsehood! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Janosky: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

cheesy

grin grin
WAYO solite3 ,
You DECEIVE YOURSELF
Follow the screenshots and LEARN the truth.

The footnotes for Ezekiel 3:24 also applies to Acts13:2 and 2Samuel23:2 grin

The "holy Spirit" is NOT a person grin

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

[s]Jehovah by means of his active force/holy spirit has communicated things to his people. Holy spirit has empowered God's people in the past. That's not new.
I said show me where this your “Holy Ghost” was having a two-way conversation with human beings.[/s]
Read ezekiel 3 and 4 and see the holy spirit talking to ezekiel and ezekiel relying him.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Janosky:

[s]grin grin
WAYO solite3 ,
You DECEIVE YOURSELF
Follow the screenshots and LEARN the truth.

The footnotes for Ezekiel 3:24 also applies to Acts13:2 and 2Samuel23:2 grin

The "holy Spirit" is NOT a person grin[/s]

Are you ok?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DrLiveLogic(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

Lol. This caught my attention.
So now, can you please explain 1Chronicles 29:23 & Revelation 3:21?

Your problem is that you think god is a created being like yourself or angels so you keep trying to put Him in your finite boundaries. LMAO.
God is a spirit omnipotent and He can be in a million places at once. The way Christ is in the bosom of the Father (John 1:18, John 16:28) and from there furnishes a throne of omnipotence for the Father, He seeks to live in every heart of the men at the same time, furnishing them with the same reigning power/ throne of His Father being the source inside god's bosom from which the reigning power of the Godhead flows. Without Him, God cannot be omnipotent and cannot be God.

Eph 3:17 ...that Christ may be housed permanently in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love...
Joh 14:23 Jesus responded and said to him, "If any loves me, he will keep my words and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our abode with him"
Joh 17:21 ...that they all may be one as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me

Only He can bind all creation together the same way He binds the three aspects in the godhead Being together. If men let Him dwell in their hearts as he dwells in the Father's bosom, then the way he and his Father are one, they too will experience this oneness and the Father and Himself will dwell in them. Can a created being be in God's bosom and men's hearts at the same time? Can a created being dwell inside you?

cornelboy:
What do you know about the Gospel
Does the Bible teaches Trinity or one GOD who is the Father
1 Corinthians 8:6, John 17:3.
If Jesus say the Father is the one True GOD, who are you to say that they are "Triune".
With your human-inspired doctrine, you claim that Jesus is equal with God, whereas the Bible teaches otherwise.
Who do you follow, GOD's word, the Bible or human doctrine
When you understand your own being, you will understand why God is three aspects but one Being but each aspect can manifest to creation individually. All these scriptures you are quoting speak of the Word playing the role of son of God. He is and has always been the Word before the role of son of God he plays. The role of Son has a beginning and end but the Word has no beginning and no end. The Holy Spirit also plays the role of His witness now but He is and always was before creation one Being. Go back and read #1 to understand what he was before creation. Just wait for my thread.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

[s]Your problem is that you think god is a created being like yourself or angels so you keep trying to put Him in your finite boundaries. LMAO.
God is a spirit omnipotent and He can be in a million places at once. The way Christ is in the bosom of the Father (John 1:18, John 16:28) and from there furnishes a throne of omnipotence for the Father, He seeks to live in every heart of the men at the same time, furnishing them with the same reigning power/ throne of His Father being the source inside god's bosom from which the reigning power of the Godhead flows. Without Him, God cannot be omnipotent and cannot be God.

Eph 3:17 ...that Christ may be housed permanently in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love...
Joh 14:23 Jesus responded and said to him, "If any loves me, he will keep my words and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our abode with him"
Joh 17:21 ...that they all may be one as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me

Only He can bind all creation together the same way He binds the three aspects in the godhead Being together. If men let Him dwell in their hearts as he dwells in the Father's bosom, then the way he and his Father are one, they too will experience this oneness and the Father and Himself will dwell in them. Can a created being be in God's bosom and men's hearts at the same time? Can a created being dwell inside you?

When you understand your own being, you will understand why God is three aspects but one Being but each aspect can manifest to creation individually. All these scriptures you are quoting speak of the Word playing the role of son of God. He is and has always been the Word before the role of son of God he plays. The role of Son has a beginning and end but the Word has no beginning and no end. The Holy Spirit also plays the role of His witness now but He is and always was before creation one Being. Go back and read #1 to understand what he was before creation. Just wait for my thread. [/s]

Ah hah! Why are you ignoring the question?

DappaD:

can you please explain 1Chronicles 29:23 & Revelation 3:21?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Without Him, God cannot be omnipotent and cannot be God.

Now, I understand you. Your Logic is turning to foolishness.
Your are falling away from the truth and you don't know.

God created the universe through, does it mean that God can't do it all by Himself

Your dad gave you money to build a house, does it mean that he can't build it himself

The Father is the Almighty. Because of Human Trinity doctrines, you have fallen from the TRUTH, your going down a slippery slope.

"My Father and I are one", did he mean that as one God or perfectly united in will and purpose
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
cornelboy:

Now, I understand you. Your Logic is turning to foolishness.
Your are falling away from the truth and you don't know.

God created the universe through, does it mean that God can't do it all by Himself

Your dad gave you money to build a house, does it mean that he can't build it himself

The Father is the Almighty. Because of Human Trinity doctrines, you have fallen from the TRUTH, your going down a slippery slope.

"My Father and I are one", did he mean that as one God or perfectly united in will and purpose

They claim JW's are putting God in a “box”. But is that so? The Bible has explicitly stated that Jehovah resides in the heavens — Deuteronomy 26:15
This notion of God not residing in one place — that is, heaven originates with human thinking. They intend to complicate matters already understood.
Anybody adding to God's word will definitely suffer consequences! Deuteronomy 4:2 & Revelation 22:18,19 smiley
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DrLiveLogic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

Ah hah! Why are you ignoring the question?

Stop clowning around, got no time for games. You outrightly avoided my questions to ask me the same question I just answered completely, explaining how men can sit on the same throne with the Father and Son.
Answer these?
a. Is Solomon's throne not a throne made of earthly materials but dedicated to YAHWEH? Or you don't know that the way the priests, Moses represented Christ was the same way that David and His reign represented Christ? Smh. I wonder what you guys do over there.
b. Did Solomon sit on God's throne in heaven where Christ is seated together with the Father?
c. Does the river of eternal life proceed from Solomon's throne
d. Does Solomon live in the bosom of the Father in heaven?
e. Can Solomon or any created being live in the heart of other created beings?
f. Can Solomon live in the hearts of God and men all over the world at the same time, thereby making them one and to reign together on the heavenly throne.

If you're not able to answer these questions, spare me. And don't forget my three questions waiting for you on the other thread, they're just to help you. Don't run from them. LMAO.
cornelboy:

Hahahaha! Can you relate the earthly father and son relationship the same as the heavenly. Does God have a heavenly wife that can affect his offspring genes? Did God create his own gene or was it always inside Him? Jesus is the very seed of God that has always existed inside His Being. He can manifest as anything he chooses but chose to take on human flesh rather than angels, yet He will always be the seed of God inside the flesh He took. This same seed, the Word, is what God wants to put in men's hearts so that they can become like God, in His image.
Explain this scripture (John 3:13). How can a created being be in heaven and earth at the same time?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Stop clowning around, got no time for games. You outrightly avoided my questions to ask me the same question I just answered completely, explaining how men can sit on the same throne with the Father and Son.
Answer these?
a. Is Solomon's throne not a throne made of earthly materials but dedicated to YAHWEH? Or you don't know that the way the priests, Moses represented Christ was the same way that David and His reign represented Christ? Smh. I wonder what you guys do over there.
b. Did Solomon sit on God's throne in heaven where Christ is seated together with the Father?
c. Does the river of eternal life proceed from Solomon's throne
d. Does Solomon live in the bosom of the Father in heaven?
e. Can Solomon or any created being live in the heart of other created beings?
f. Can Solomon live in the hearts of God and men all over the world at the same time, thereby making them one and to reign together on the heavenly throne.

If you're not able to answer these questions, spare me. And don't forget my three questions waiting for you on the other thread, they're just to help you. Don't run from them. LMAO.

Hahahaha! Can you relate the earthly father and son relationship the same as the heavenly. Does God have a heavenly wife that can affect his offspring genes? Did God create his own gene or was it always inside Him? Jesus is the very seed of God that has always existed inside His Being. He can manifest as anything he chooses but chose to take on human flesh rather than angels, yet He will always be the seed of God inside the flesh He took. This same seed, the Word, is what God wants to put in men's hearts so that they can become like God, in His image.
Explain this scripture (John 3:13). How can a created being be in heaven and earth at the same time?

The KJV has been in use for almost 500 years now and you're all in confusion because it was altered! undecided

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

All this will bring us to Bible chronology which you know nothing about!

Your claim is that because Jesus sits on His Father's throne, that he's the same person as his Father.

DrLiveLogic : Is Solomon's throne not a throne made of earthly materials but dedicated to YAHWEH?

DappaD : Solomon, his father David and Saul had Jehovah's anointing on them which made them kings over Israel. Dedicated? I don't think so. Jehovah granted those kings of Israel and later Southern Israel the authority to occupy his throne on earth — including kings Josiah and Hezekiah. So those kings were ordained by Jehovah because of the anointing on them.
Which brings us to this question, who is the “anointed one” at Psalm 2:2? Isn't it Jesus Christ or is it some other person?
Solomon sat on Jehovah's throne because ancient Israel were God's people who He had direct contact with. So he and other faithful kings occupied his throne as representatives.

So I showed you 1Chronicles 29:23, does this mean that Solomon is the same person as Almighty God because he(Solomon) sat on Jehovah's throne?

DrLiveLogic : Did Solomon sit on God's throne in heaven where Christ is seated together with the Father?

DappaD : Was Jesus talking to himself or the anointed Christians of the Laodicean congregation at Revelation 3:21?.

The rest of your questions are hogwash because there are gaps in your knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. / Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.