Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? (3923 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think the JWs know the Bible truths more than any christian organisation

4 Likes

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Janosky: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

understand nothing dappad

mumu janosky said Spirit is wind and so not a person

read the posts again false jw:

Your Trinitarian Bible footnotes says "the spirit" is "wind" @ Ezekiel 3:24
Bros, Wind na person?
Wind get mouth to speak to Prophet Ezekiel ?

Bros, your radio/TV speaks to you, is your radio/TV a person?

If you understand how your radio/ TV speaks, then you have understood how the wind spoke to Prophet Ezekiel

Johnw TRIUNE IDOLS WORSHIPPER listens attentively to his radio/TV speaking to him everyday.
Bros, your radio/TV get mouth to speak? grin grin

When Johnw brain can't understand simple Truth he comes to this thread to showcase him dummy grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by johnw47: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Janosky:

Your Trinitarian Bible footnotes says "the spirit" is "wind" @ Ezekiel 3:24
Bros, Wind na person?
Wind get mouth to speak to Prophet Ezekiel ?

Bros, your radio/TV speaks to you, is your radio/TV a person?

If you understand how your radio/ TV speaks, then you have understood how the wind spoke to Prophet Ezekiel

Johnw TRIUNE IDOLS WORSHIPPER listens attentively to his radio/TV speaking to him everyday.
Bros, your radio/TV get mouth to speak? grin grin

When Johnw brain can't understand simple Truth he comes to this thread to showcase him dummy grin

truly know nothing mumu false jw janosky

you false jw's and all habitual liars are so dum dum

spirit is not just wind, fool, not just breath, not just life, not just mind

the same hebrew and greek words for spirit are used for the Holy Spirit, and for angels and for God, and so on

Hebrew
Spirit
רוּחַ
rûach
roo'-akh
From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): - air, anger, blast, breath, X cool, courage, mind, X quarter, X side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest, X vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).

Greek
Spirit
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah
From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

really so confused dimwit dullard false jw janosky, angels are persons, God is a person, the Holy Spirit is a person, Jesus spirit is a person(the Word of God):

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Janosky:

After all the noise solite3 done make upandan grin
Solite3's Jesus the almighty God in heaven get him heavenly Father wey own the throne whereas,
Jesus almighty God no get throne in heaven, na him Father throne grin grin

Bros, your MUMU done do cast grin
clown,
The Father's throne is Jesus throne too,

The father throne belongs to Jesus just as David throne on earth belongs to Jesus because Jesus is also the son of David.

Jesus will reign on earth in his earthly throne for 1000 years after which he will deliver his messianic kingdom to the father and then reign on his heavenly father's throne forever.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
clown,
The Father's throne is Jesus throne too,

The father throne belongs to Jesus just as David throne on earth belongs to Jesus because Jesus is also the son of David.

Jesus will reign on earth in his earthly throne for 1000 years after which he will deliver his messianic kingdom to the father and then reign on his heavenly father's throne forever.
does this support Trinity
Where will be the throne of "God the Holy Spirit"

Trinity is always not biblical. grin
There's one God, the Father. Simple as that. 1 Corinth. 8:6, John 17:3.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

By then their TRINITY will turn to TWONITY, since only Jehovah and Jesus are the real persons and there is nowhere to place their holy ghost! cheesy

Hmmmmmmmm it's like they made a mistake in their concept, because Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit but when he looked into the sky what was revealed to him was just two persons.

Therefore they should have called it TWINITY so as to make more sense! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

You've landed here too cheesy
Please can a human being see wind? No
The Hebrew word “ruach” can refer to breath, spirit and Spirit persons

Notice that the ‘Spirit’ at John 4:24 occurs as a proper noun. Meaning it is referring to an actual person, Jehovah.
Whereas ‘holy spirit’ in the original manuscripts doesn't occur as a proper noun. Forget all those your manipulated KJV translations that try to make ‘holy spirit’ a proper noun.
@bold, so you knew wind can be used for persons right? I laugh.

I want to ask you, the word 'Man' is it a proper noun or not? If it is a proper noun, Is man a personal being.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
cornelboy:

And there is one Lord Jesus Jesus Christ, however does that mean the Father is not Lord? grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
johnw47:

oh so dum dum false jw janosky

you don't believe the Holy spirit entered and spoke to ezekiel
but that is was the wind speaking, laughing
the wind entered ezekiel and spoke to him, ha ha ha

spirit isn't just wind, not just breath, but life and mind as well, and more:

Hebrew
רוּחַ
rûach
roo'-akh
From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): - air, anger, blast, breath, X cool, courage, mind, X quarter, X side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest, X vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).

mumu janosky, the angels are spirits, and so accordeing to you angels are just wind and not persons:

Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah
From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

dimwit Dullard janosky, God is a Spirit, so according to you God is just wind and not a person:

Joh 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah

you such a liar janosky, aren't you, and oh so duh like all habitual liars are

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
let him keep living in self denial.
I have presented every evidence he asked for to prove the holy Spirit is a person yet he keeps shifting goal post.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

You've landed here too cheesy
Please can a human being see wind? No
The Hebrew word “ruach” can refer to breath, spirit and Spirit persons

Notice that the ‘Spirit’ at John 4:24 occurs as a proper noun. Meaning it is referring to an actual person, Jehovah.
Whereas ‘holy spirit’ in the original manuscripts doesn't occur as a proper noun. Forget all those your manipulated KJV translations that try to make ‘holy spirit’ a proper noun.
But God is a wind and also the Angel's are winds, does that mean they are not persons? grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
And there is one Lord Jesus Jesus Christ, however does that mean the Father is not Lord? grin

Man is lord over his own household, Jesus is lord over the man (Christian), Jehovah is Lord over Jesus! 1Corinthians 11:3 compare to Psalms 110:1

So Jehovah is LORD over all including Jesus whom he made Lord over the created! 1Corinthians 15:26-28 wink
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
I have presented every evidence he asked for to prove the holy Spirit is a person yet he keeps shifting goal post.

Yet there is no throne for your Holy Ghost!

So how come you say it's a person? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2020
cornelboy:

The humans themselves are the temple/ dwelling place of the holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
But God is a wind and also the Angel's are winds, does that mean they are not persons? grin

So you thought disappearing for two days would make me forget the question I asked you.

Oga solite3 this is what you said here on this thread:

solite3:
The throne of God in the new earth is where the father and the son sit together,

So what will oga solite3 say are the “new heavens” according to Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, 2Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1 ?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The problem you guys have is in the usage of the 15th century English KJV.

The body is the whole association of true Christians globally.
What flawed your interpretation is inability to point to the group making up that body in which God's Holy Spirit dwells.
Because it's by observing this body closely we will notice the nine Qualities of God's holy spirit! Galatians 5:22-23

Jehovah's Witnesses have formed a global body of peace loving worshipers and all the qualities of God's holy spirit reflects in this organization! John 17:20-23

This further proves that the Holy Spirit is not a person but God's active force that's working what is benefitial in the congregation of imperfect humans! Act 2:2-4 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Yet there is no throne for your Holy Ghost!

So how come you say it's a person? undecided undecided undecided
So having throne so what determines a person?
I dont have a throne yet I am a person.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

The problem you guys have is in the usage of the 15th century English KJV.

The body is the whole association of true Christians globally.
What flawed your interpretation is inability to point to the group making up that body in which God's Holy Spirit dwells.
Because it's by observing this body closely we will notice the nine Qualities of God's holy spirit! Galatians 5:22-23

Jehovah's Witnesses have formed a global body of peace loving worshipers and all the qualities of God's holy spirit reflects in this organization! John 17:20-23

This further proves that the Holy Spirit is not a person but God's active force that's working what is benefitial in the congregation of imperfect humans! Act 2:2-4 wink
grin delusion of grandeur, you have being programmed to lap up watch tower's junks.

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

So you thought disappearing for two days would make me forget the question I asked you.

Oga solite3 this is what you said here on this thread:

So what will oga solite3 say are the “new heavens” according to Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, 2Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1 ?
And what about them?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
And what about them?

Just say you DON'T KNOW! grin
If you can't explain what the “new heavens” are, then every other thing you've been saying on this thread is hogwash undecided
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Oh so now your “God the Holy Ghost” doesn't have a throne again?
If your “God the Father” and “God the Son” both sit on the same throne (as you said), then what stopped your “God the Holy Ghost” from having his own throne nah? cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by johnw47: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

false jw janosky is the original know nothing
but wow does he have a big mouth, ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Ephesians 4:6 NIV;
"one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all".
Acts 2:36 says that Jesus was made "Lord" and Messiah by GOD.
How do you explain Psalm 110:1, "The LORD said to my Lord, sit at my right hand......".

Are you aware that the "Lord" is a title and the name of God, Yahweh (transliterated to Jehovah like Yeshua was transliterated to Jesus) was removed or not included in many Bibe translations
Even the late Lord Federick Lugard that almagamated Nigeria was called lord in his lifetime.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
grin delusion of grandeur, you have being programmed to lap up watch tower's junks.
You are talking, yet you know nothing. grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

when last did you read your Bible grin
Luke 24:49
Good News Translation
And I myself will send upon you what my Father has promised. But you must wait in the city until the power from above comes down upon you."

you see the Holy Spirit is power from God not a being. Just like your spirit is not a being but life force.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

@bolded can't be possible because you never claimed to be part of a ruling class! cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
cornelboy:
How do you explain Psalm 110:1, "The LORD said to my Lord, sit at my right hand......".

This particular question has kept solite3 and the rest of his trinity brothers in confusion!
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Just say you DON'T KNOW! grin
If you can't explain what the “new heavens” are, then every other thing you've been saying on this thread is hogwash undecided

grin
The new heavens is not the rubbish watch tower teaches

2 Peter 3:5-7 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:5
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

2 Peter 3:13
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

new heavens means new universe using contemporary language.
Or new space all around and beyond the earth.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Hen nah! cheesy

I'm a member of the Watchtower Organization so let's see how your own doctrines is working by presenting the group benefiting from it! cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Idiot! cheesy
And what will happen to the old universe? Shey it will be destroyed? cheesy
What of the old earth? Will it be destroyed too?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
cornelboy:

Ephesians 4:6 NIV;
"one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all".
Acts 2:36 says that Jesus was made "Lord" and Messiah by GOD.

Are you aware that the "Lord" is a title and the name of God, Yahweh (transliterated to Jehovah like Yeshua was transliterated to Jesus) was removed or not included in many Bibe translations
Even the late Lord Federick Lugard that almagamated Nigeria was called lord in his lifetime.
grin
Do you comprehend anything at all?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
DappaD:

Idiot! cheesy
And what will happen to the old universe? Shey it will be destroyed? cheesy
What of the old earth? Will it be destroyed too?
You the idiot here, clown
grin
What did Peter tell you?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Nairalanders come and see oh grin
Please is this just YOUR opinion or the teaching of your Church? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do You Celebrate Christmas? / MYSTERIES Revealed........by Sis. Toun Praise / No More Stagnation Or Limitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.