Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? (3940 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

Lol. This caught my attention.
So now, can you please explain 1Chronicles 29:23 & Revelation 3:21?

1 Chronicles 29:23 Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

The throne of Israel orignally belongs to God but anointed kings to sit on it, hence it also temporary belongs to the king that sat on it. So the throne of David also was transferred to solomon and then to his descendant but God is the permanent owner of the throne.

It does not mean the throne of Israel is where God sits.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Jesus throne means his earthly throne when he comes back in the millennium not his father's (heavenly)throne.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Edited.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
The throne of God in the new earth is where the father and the son sit together,

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

He said God himself will dwell on earth, meaning God the father and Son will be on the same throne because there will be only one throne on earth and that throne where the father and the Son will sit together.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

The throne of God in the new earth is where the father and the son sit together

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

He said God himself will dwell on earth, meaning God the father and Son will be on the same throne because there will be only one throne on earth and that throne where the father and the Son will sit together.

You people with this TRINITY hen! cheesy

God told Samuel that Israel rejected him (God) as their King, but Samuel should appoint for them a human ruler. Please any king sitting on that throne is representating who on that throne?

Well such a king is sitting on God's throne, that's exactly what Jesus will do for 1,000 years until he hands over the whole rulership back his father and God! 1Corinthians 15:26-28
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

1 Chronicles 29:23 Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king instead of David his father, and prospered; and all Israel obeyed him.

The throne of Israel orignally belongs to God but anointed kings to sit on it, hence it also temporary belongs to the king that sat on it. So the throne of David also was transferred to solomon and then to his descendant but God is the permanent owner of the throne.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Jesus throne means his earthly throne when he comes back in the millennium not his father's throne.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Very good. Now please explain this to DrLiveLogic and ask him if Jehovah is the same as Jesus.

@ the words I bolded, what are you saying abeg?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please what is this boy saying? cheesy

solite3:

Jesus throne means his earthly throne when he comes back in the millennium not his father's throne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
The throne of God in the new earth is where the father and the son sit together,

A 10year old JW will rubbish every single thing you've pointed out here cheesy
Talk less of an adult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

You people with this TRINITY hen! cheesy

God told Samuel that Israel rejected him (God) as their King, but Samuel should appoint for them a human ruler. Please any king sitting on that throne is representating who on that throne?

Well such a king is sitting on God's throne, that's exactly what Jesus will do for 1,000 years until he hands over the whole rulership back his father and God! 1Corinthians 15:26-28
yes those king where representing yahweh.
Yes of course after Christ reign on earth he will hand over the messianic kingdom to the father.

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

A 10year old JW will rubbish every single thing you've pointed out here cheesy
Talk less of an adult

If we ask them to study God's word, they will say holy ghost will teach them, now explain what the so called holy ghost taught you using God's word , they're saying it will teach everyone, so if that's the case how come Jesus sent his followers to go out there and TEACH people all that he has commanded! smiley

JEHOVAH and Jesus will share the same throne all because you want to explain away your TRINITY! undecided
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
yes those king where representing yahweh.
Yes of course after Christ reign on earth he will hand over the messianic kingdom to the father.

So how will he hand over when the scriptures say the Christ will rule forever? Isaiah 9:7 cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

So how will he hand over when the scriptures say the Christ will rule forever? Isaiah 9:7 cheesy
When has handing over his messianic kingdom mean that Jesus would stop reigning?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:
Please what is this boy saying? cheesy

you couldnt even comprehend what I wrote there.

clown, you ran away when I gave you scriptures about the holy Spirit.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

Very good. Now please explain this to DrLiveLogic and ask him if Jehovah is the same as Jesus.

@ the words I bolded, what are you saying abeg?
how will you understand when you are brainwashed with Jehovah witness crap.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

If we ask them to study God's word, they will say holy ghost will teach them, now explain what the so called holy ghost taught you using God's word , they're saying it will teach everyone, so if that's the case how come Jesus sent his followers to go out there and TEACH people all that he has commanded! smiley

JEHOVAH and Jesus will share the same throne all because you want to explain away your TRINITY! undecided

Brother I'm tired honestly
There's no way these kind of people can ever comprehend the content in the Revelations to John without understanding other parts of the Bible
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
how will you understand when you are brainwashed with Jehovah witness crap.
If I want to confuse you here I will do so.

So you're saying God and Jesus will come to the earth and sit on one throne together? cheesy

Okay! So what will happen in the “new heavens” ??Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, 2Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

When has handing over his messianic kingdom mean that Jesus would stop reigning?

OK you don't understand shey? cheesy

Let me help you out because the Bible book of Revelations is not easy to grasp with all the symbols and sacred secrets contained.

Jesus will not reign forever in a literal sense because the throne belongs to Jehovah and Jehovah alone! Isaiah 42:8

But it's what Jesus taught us that all of us will continue to follow in order to please God. That's why the Bible called him the one leading God's people! Genesis 49:10

He (Jesus) is ruling simply means he's leading in sacred service to God, so all creatures both in heaven and on earth will follow his example in honouring our heavenly father JEHOVAH {Philippians 2:10-11} but he's not the King in a literal sense because the one issuing the commandments that all creatures must obey is Jehovah himself not Jesus!

That's why Jesus said "just as the father (Jehovah) taught me, i'm telling you these things" John 8:28 smiley
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

So you're saying God and Jesus will come to the earth and sit on one throne together? cheesy

Okay! So what will happen in the “new heavens” ??Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, 2Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1
confuse me? You cant.

What about the new heaven?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
confuse me? You cant.

What about the new heaven?

This is what you said —
solite3:

What will then happen in the “new heavens” according to Isaiah, Peter and John's accounts?

And how come your “Holy Ghost” has suddenly disappeared from the picture? Won't your “Holy Ghost” sit on the throne too? cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

This is what you said —

What will then happen in the “new heavens” according to Isaiah, Peter and John's accounts?
what about it
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
what about it

Answer me oga solite3
What are the “new heavens” and what will happen there ??
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
what about it

What becomes the fate of your “Holy Ghost” ? He won't sit on the throne too?
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:
what about it

DappaD:

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
DappaD:

Answer me oga solite3
What are the “new heavens” and what will happen there ??

By then their TRINITY will turn to TWONITY, since only Jehovah and Jesus are the real persons and there is nowhere to place their holy ghost! cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maximus69:

By then their TRINITY will turn to TWONITY, since only Jehovah and Jesus are the real persons and there is nowhere to place their holy ghost! cheesy
cheesy cheesy lmao, I cannot stop laughing. Trinity will turn to Twinity. grin cheesy
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by UsmanBabaIdris: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
If the doctrine of the Trinity is correct- and the church does indeed declare that it is the most important theological teaching of Christianityï then why did it take over 350 years for Christians to figure it out? This long history of the development of the doctrine of the Trinity makes it suspicious, suggesting that this teaching is of men and not of God.

We allege that the doctrine of the Trinity is confusing, contradictory, irrational, unbiblical, and thus wrong. The church has defended its Trinitarianism against these allegations mostly by claiming it is a mystery that humans can't understand. But this foolish admission renders those church fathers who formulated it as not understanding it either! Moreover, this defense can be applied to any false teaching.

Trinitarianism does not represent the beliefs of the Christians of the first century. Furthermore, we think those Jewish Christians were strict monotheists who had never heard of the notion that their one God consists of three persons. Nor did they believe in the so-called Incarnation - the preexisting God the Son coming down from heaven to become the man Jesus.

Jesus said in John 17:3
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

Notice how the Father is being referred to as THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

How is it possible for the Father to be the ONLY true God, while at the same time the Son and Holy Spirit are God as well? If the Son and Holy Spirit are God as well, then it is false to say that the Father is the ONLY true God.

Thus, in light of John 17:3 we see that the concept of Trinity is logically incoherent. It is not simply a matter of it being beyond our logic, but AGAINST our logic. If it is AGAINST our logic then that means that it is a false belief.

GOD is ONE in both Essence and Person!

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
UsmanBabaIdris:
If the doctrine of the Trinity is correct- and the church does indeed declare that it is the most important theological teaching of Christianityï then why did it take over 350 years for Christians to figure it out? This long history of the development of the doctrine of the Trinity makes it suspicious, suggesting that this teaching is of men and not of God.

We allege that the doctrine of the Trinity is confusing, contradictory, irrational, unbiblical, and thus wrong. The church has defended its Trinitarianism against these allegations mostly by claiming it is a mystery that humans can't understand. But this foolish admission renders those church fathers who formulated it as not understanding it either! Moreover, this defense can be applied to any false teaching.

Trinitarianism does not represent the beliefs of the Christians of the first century. Furthermore, we think those Jewish Christians were strict monotheists who had never heard of the notion that their one God consists of three persons. Nor did they believe in the so-called Incarnation - the preexisting God the Son coming down from heaven to become the man Jesus.

Jesus said in John 17:3
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

Notice how the Father is being referred to as THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

How is it possible for the Father to be the ONLY true God, while at the same time the Son and Holy Spirit are God as well? If the Son and Holy Spirit are God as well, then it is false to say that the Father is the ONLY true God.

Thus, in light of John 17:3 we see that the concept of Trinity is logically incoherent. It is not simply a matter of it being beyond our logic, but AGAINST our logic. If it is AGAINST our logic then that means that it is a false belief.

GOD is ONE in both Essence and Person!
you correct jo. You be muslim or saint? grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Janosky: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

Are you ok?

That question is meant for you,Solite3 to answer.

Ezekiel 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, [/b]and set me upon my feet, and [b]spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house."

If solite3 is ok, I won't need to school him about this fact he wants to ignore;
Your Trinitarian Bible footnotes says "the spirit" is "wind" .
Bros, Wind na person?
Wind get mouth to speak to Prophet Ezekiel ?

Bros, your radio/TV speaks to you, is your radio/TV a person?

If you understand how your radio/ TV speaks, then you have understood how the wind spoke to Prophet Ezekiel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by Janosky: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
Jesus throne means his earthly throne when he comes back in the millennium not his father's (heavenly)throne.

Edited.
After all the noise solite3 done make upandan grin
Solite3's Jesus the almighty God in heaven get him heavenly Father wey own the throne whereas,
Jesus almighty God no get throne in heaven, na him Father throne grin grin

Bros, your MUMU done do cast grin
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by cornelboy(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Janosky:

After all the noise solite3 done make upandan grin
Solite3's Jesus the almighty God in heaven get him heavenly Father wey own the throne whereas,
Jesus almighty God no get throne in heaven, na him Father throne grin grin

Bros, your MUMU done do cast grin
Solite3 is our brother, let's repect him. He only needs to know the truth.
Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by johnw47: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Janosky:

Ezekiel 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house."

If solite3 is ok, I won't need to school him about this fact he wants to ignore;
Bros, Wind na person?

If you understand how your radio/ TV speaks, then you have understood how the wind spoke to Prophet Ezekiel grin grin

oh so dum dum false jw janosky

you don't believe the Holy spirit entered and spoke to ezekiel
but that is was the wind speaking, laughing
the wind entered ezekiel and spoke to him, ha ha ha

spirit isn't just wind, not just breath, but life and mind as well, and more:

Hebrew
רוּחַ
rûach
roo'-akh
From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): - air, anger, blast, breath, X cool, courage, mind, X quarter, X side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest, X vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).

mumu janosky, the angels are spirits, and so accordeing to you angels are just wind and not persons:

Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah
From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

dimwit Dullard janosky, God is a Spirit, so according to you God is just wind and not a person:

Joh 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah
From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

you such a liar janosky, aren't you, and oh so duh like all habitual liars are

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Likes

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by DappaD: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
johnw47:

Hebrew
רוּחַ
rûach
roo'-akh
From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): - air, anger, blast, breath, X cool, courage, mind, X quarter, X side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest, X vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).

mumu janosky, the angels are spirits, and so accordeing to you angels are just wind and not persons:

Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah

dimwit Dullard janosky, God is a Spirit, so according to you God is just wind and not a person:

Joh 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

You've landed here too cheesy
Please can a human being see wind? No
The Hebrew word “ruach” can refer to breath, spirit and Spirit persons

Notice that the ‘Spirit’ at John 4:24 occurs as a proper noun. Meaning it is referring to an actual person, Jehovah.
Whereas ‘holy spirit’ in the original manuscripts doesn't occur as a proper noun. Forget all those your manipulated KJV translations that try to make ‘holy spirit’ a proper noun.

2 Likes

Re: Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? by johnw47: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
DappaD:

You've landed here too cheesy
Please can a human being see wind? No
The Hebrew word “ruach” can refer to breath, spirit and Spirit persons

Notice that the ‘Spirit’ at John 4:24 occurs as a proper noun. Meaning it is referring to an actual person, Jehovah.
Whereas ‘holy spirit’ in the original manuscript doesn't occur as a proper noun. Forget all those your manipulated KJV translations that try to make ‘holy spirit’ a proper noun.

understand nothing dappad

mumu janosky said Spirit is wind and so not a person

read the posts again false jw:

Janosky:

Ezekiel 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house."

Bros, Wind na person?

johnw47:

Hebrew
רוּחַ
rûach
roo'-akh

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah

Greek
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil / What Makes You To Adhere To Your Church? / I Want To Join Secret Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.