Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (53571 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

You said absolutely NOTHING!!! A bogus cocktail of hocus pocus big words and fox-chasing-its-tail scrambling technique won't fool me bro.

Just calm down, and give us your own solution. You can list it, if you like

Adeboye calls your type babies because that what you really are. Unreasonable, irrational and violent. You may think you got away unscathed from the beatings of your primitive parents because you managed to make a living mentally distorted adult in a dysfunctional stone age society that works only for violent thieve and sycophants or you are sulking up to Whiteman somewhere in a white man's land to make a prodigal living.

You are obviously a slowpoke to think that beating a child is normal. You live in a dungeon and you can never see how repulsive that action is. That is enough to put that brute in jail for good and ban him for having anything to do with children for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

Adeboye calls your type babies because that what you really are. Unreasonable, irrational and violent. You may think you got away unscathed from the beatings of your primitive parents because you managed to make a living mentally distorted adult in a dysfunctional stone age society that works only for violent thieve and sycophants or you are sulking up to Whiteman
somewhere in a white man's land to make a prodigal living.

STILL SAID NOTHING!!!

lots of big words jumbled together don't make you savvy.

Bye PurpleStar
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

STILL SAID NOTHING!!!

lots of big words jumbled together don't make you savvy.

Bye PurpleStar

What is it that you didn't get? That you are not a big baby? A sycophant or a slowpoke in a dysfunctional society where rationality is out the window?
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

What is it that you didn't get? That you are not a big baby? A sycophant or a slowpoke in a dysfunctional society where rationality is out the window?
K
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Farki: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

Wrong.

I still dont agree with you,so long I and many other African kids turned out fine.

Your first paragraph is moot because like I said, they occupy offices elected legally. To think that crime would disappear overnight 100% is insane at best. No system is 100% perfect but some are working more than others.

Second paragraph is up for debate. Because in as much as there are still Nigerians with laudable achievements,then a few publicised bad eggs won't matter.

Third paragraph bores me. You are repeating the same stuff over again. Like I said, so long the system worked for some of us, and we turned out right, then the system is good. Maybe not 100% but then nothing is ever that good.

Fourth paragraph had me laughing out loud. People from Mexico, Chile,India,China and phillipines, all with some measure of capital punishment, all rush to the West to for better life goals. Their countries aint perfect too. It ain't an African thing. Chill dafuq out grin

Last paragraph, isn't your wife an adult? We talking about a child who made a very terrible mistake and was corrected by her dad. The narrative is different for fuq sakes but it doesn't surprise that you brought the wife angle up. Any plot twist to drive your point home. I wasn't raised in a home where a man beats his wife,so kindly moot that point.

How in hell did you come to the conclusion that the man wanted to vent his anger on something, rather than to correct his daughter selflessly? The video was explicit enough. You had no proof on your assertions so stop twisting the narrative. Stick to the facts.

Funny enough, you lots screaming about the African model HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO OFFER AS ALTERNATIVE. A critic is one thing,but a toxic critic is one hell of a user. Such a person never sees anything good in anything or anyone

Conclusively, the African model of child upbringing has helped to mould kids lives in the right way. I'm a living proof so i will train my kids with loving BUT firm hands. Once you give birth to yours, do whatever hommie.

Have a nice day.

The African model has done nothing to curb bad behaviour and we are simply going along with it like robots. Those countries you mentioned also beat and have capital punishment yet they have the same problems. Why don't you ask the European countries Africans keep running to how they impart values onto their children?

The girl is 18 and legally can be married, so if a husband did the same thing to his wife under the same circumstances would you be supporting it as eagerly as you are now?

Anyways it has been an interesting exchange of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

K

Your type are like oyinbo laboratory educated chimps. Able to read, write and pronounce words, but still chimps, caged and mentally incapacitated. And that is why your society is not functionning. At this time and age, you still don't understand the concept of street cleaning as a society and the same animals as you think is right to beat a child.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by tollyboy5(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

You have some points though many were outside the scope of the topic.

Discipline doesn't favour 10%, if you think it does,then gimme proof. Africans generally are raised in a family values and morals setting. Thats who we are,or who we once were. When the family core started getting broken (unemployment and economic hardship), then no one got to train the kids anymore and look hot

Seizing the phone would work in some situations but how do you know the dad hadn't tried that? Besides, she could always get another phone to use outside the home.
The African family settings I know too well is very primitive , kills vision. Ill boldly say most of us had grandparent where mothers got married to from their fathers house being joblessly waiting for bride price. If it work for our grandparents it'll work a bit for our parent. Nowadays ladies start finding one or two things to do after getting married. Before then they were jobless and when circumstances makes them single mothers they become of what is unexpected regardless of upbringing.
In science change is constant in the world but what I see is that it seems we black don't know where to apply change.
Women in the north are seen as second class citizen and are been giving out like tubers of yam purchased in the name of getting married.
Ladies in the east don't have right to their father properties after his death, I even once heard women are been married to their husband brother when the husband dies.
We all read one time and still happening in some African countries where men entertain their friends with their wife.
Don't paint African culture gold most especially those that need adjustment. Ill tell you the mode of decipline is part of you thats why you ignore all the wrongs of our culture.
Now back to the topic we all know the way African parent are swift to using rod instead of words, so spare me the excuse that he discussed it with his daughter before assaulting her. African parents don't discuss with their children most especially fathers they only give warning!
There is no actual logical understanding of the child in this part of the world. Children obeyed instruction like slave.
They kill the logical thinking method of most children. Children who are bitterly affected with such upbringing are children with goals.
African parent don't know what is autism in children neither do they understand some children has complex nature.
Once you misbehave they'll resort to assault and take you for diliverance. Many children grow up with fear of not been beating and not knowledge of why they should not do certain things.
I've seen a lady been proud of her mother giving her mark on her face with the broken plate she broke when she was young. I told her its child abuse on the mother side but she disagreed. I've seen I child thanking his parent for stopping him from using his left hand , while me still use my left hand till date.
The western world who don't really practice all this things are the reason why we use gadget today.
Our kids are not different from theirs its not that the black kids has low IQ but the African culture has reduce the logical thinking faculty of our children which make black less intelligent. Only black kids who grew up in a more civilized society show more positive way of thinking.
Our country is bad today not because of the present generation but because of the so called cultured senior and grand senior generation that enforce religious bigotry, tribalism, corruption , godfatherism , slave mentality to our present youth. Our present generation are just trying to come out of all this and some people say its copying of white culture.
I don't need to give you reason why africa model of discipline don't favor us. Except you shy away from the actual truth and blame the problem of Nigeria on present generation who don't even have much say in government.
Well behave children , is that the best African culture could produce? undecided we need astronomers , great scientist and engineers not the type we are producing.
The African family settings are not góod for women and children. Thanks to civilization many are adjusting. All I'm trying to say is that the way we were trained made us need all this assault In the name of discipline

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by david22uu(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

lolz. This one pain me. Anyways, my point is that we should stop saying not to punish kids when they do wrong. Flogging is a type of punishment. We that our parents flogged, we didn't die and it made most of us better people

I understand you perfectly.. what me im trying say is simple.. know when to use the rod but for cases like this and as an adult like that... Floging will make her more hardened... The day she goes to university... her father should just forget her... i support flogging but not all instance.

I remember the day my dad caught me with babe after he warned me... He woke me up by 12midnight to his room, told me to sit down... he calculated all he spent on me that year .. and told me to pay him back... i had to go and do hard labour on the house wey I'm dey build... i carry block tire ... since then I no do again...

These punishments still sinks better than flogging

floging is for instant mistajes and not well planned mistakes

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Kentursky(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Why on her bumbum? cry cry cry
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2020
dulux07:

It is a different case when a crime is being committed

That is a crime. A violent abuse/assault on a young woman that happens to be the brute's ''biological''(without DNA verification) daughter.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by dulux07(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

That is a crime. A violent abuse/assault on a young woman that happens to be the brute's ''biological''(without DNA verification) daughter.
Go and arrest/charge him then undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by dulux07(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2020
david22uu:

I understand you perfectly.. what me im trying say is simple.. know when to use the rod but for cases like this and as an adult like that... Floging will make her more hardened... The day she goes to university... her father should just forget her... i support flogging but not all instance.

I remember the day my dad caught me with babe after he warned me... He woke me up by 12midnight to his room, told me to sit down... he calculated all he spent on me that year .. and told me to pay him back... i had to go and do hard labour on the house wey I'm dey build... i carry block tire ... since then I no do again...

These punishments still sinks better than flogging

floging is for instant mistajes and not well planned mistakes
How are you sure he hasn't tried all other means. Flogging has worked for some, though no method of home training is guaranteed.
Most parents just try to do all they can, so they don't live a life of regrets in future, wishing they should have tried all they could. At least now he would know he checked every box in order to raise his daughter right, so it's left to her.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2020
tollyboy5:

The African family settings I know too well is very primitive , kills vision. Ill boldly say most of us had grandparent where mothers got married to from their fathers house being joblessly waiting for bride price. If it work for our grandparents it'll work a bit for our parent. Nowadays ladies start finding one or two things to do after getting married. Before then they were jobless and when circumstances makes them single mothers they become of what is unexpected regardless of upbringing.
In science change is constant in the world but what I see is that it seems we black don't know where to apply change.
Women in the north are seen as second class citizen and are been giving out like tubers of yam purchased in the name of getting married.
Ladies in the east don't have right to their father properties after his death, I even once heard women are been married to their husband brother when the husband dies.
We all read one time and still happening in some African countries where men entertain their friends with their wife.
Don't paint African culture gold most especially those that need adjustment. Ill tell you the mode of decipline is part of you thats why you ignore all the wrongs of our culture.
Now back to the topic we all know the way African parent are swift to using rod instead of words, so spare me the excuse that he discussed it with his daughter before assaulting her. African parents don't discuss with their children most especially fathers they only give warning!
There is no actual logical understanding of the child in this part of the world. Children obeyed instruction like slave.
They kill the logical thinking method of most children. Children who are bitterly affected with such upbringing are children with goals.
African parent don't know what is autism in children neither do they understand some children has complex nature.
Once you misbehave they'll resort to assault and take you for diliverance. Many children grow up with fear of not been beating and not knowledge of why they should not do certain things.
I've seen a lady been proud of her mother giving her mark on her face with the broken plate she broke when she was young. I told her its child abuse on the mother side but she disagreed. I've seen I child thanking his parent for stopping him from using his left hand , while me still use my left hand till date.
The western world who don't really practice all this things are the reason why we use gadget today.
Our kids are not different from theirs its not that the black kids has low IQ but the African culture has reduce the logical thinking faculty of our children which make black less intelligent. Only black kids who grew up in a more civilized society show more positive way of thinking.
Our country is bad today not because of the present generation but because of the so called cultured senior and grand senior generation that enforce religious bigotry, tribalism, corruption , godfatherism , slave mentality to our present youth. Our present generation are just trying to come out of all this and some people say its copying of white culture.
I don't need to give you reason why africa model of discipline don't favor us. Except you shy away from the actual truth and blame the problem of Nigeria on present generation who don't even have much say in government.
Well behave children , is that the best African culture could produce? undecided we need astronomers , great scientist and engineers not the type we are producing.
The African family settings are not góod for women and children. Thanks to civilization many are adjusting. All I'm trying to say is that the way we were trained made us need all this assault In the name of discipline

Jesus...all this epistle?

The African family setting is not perfect but saying its the cause of our backwardness is wrong biko.

You went off key with the northern, western, eastern women and children diatribe. I'd rather stick to the issue at hand.

Its not the African men who wrote the Bible and have you seen the 'spare the rod and spare the child' quote in proverbs? Since you think everything foreign is dope, then their bible subscribed to correcting a child, with love not hate. That's the point i have been trying ro make biko. Dont dump your insecurities on me naaaaa. Even before the coming of the white men, Africans have a defined moral code, I support correcting my kids with love,not hate...if I have to beat them,I'd do with love.

The moral training I was given made me who I am today and I'm grateful for it and as long as that template still works,I'd continue applying it as part of my Yoruba culture.

Now,can you let this issue rest in peace?

Have a nice day
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

Your type are like oyinbo laboratory educated chimps. Able to read, write and pronounce words, but still chimps, caged and mentally incapacitated. And that is why your society is not functionning. At this time and age, you still don't understand the concept of street cleaning as a society and the same animals as you think is right to beat a child.
K
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Farki:

The African model has done nothing to curb bad behaviour and we are simply going along with it like robots. Those countries you mentioned also beat and have capital punishment yet they have the same problems. Why don't you ask the European countries Africans keep running to how they impart values onto their children?

The girl is 18 and legally can be married, so if a husband did the same thing to his wife under the same circumstances would you be supporting it as eagerly as you are now?

Anyways it has been an interesting exchange of ideas.

I don't agree with your points. 18 years or not, so long she is under her parents,she is subject ro their rules.

Nice swapping ideas with you too cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2020
LordYahweh:
Flog am from now till tomorrow she go still spoil.
If she later spoil, atleast, the father will be vindicated when posterity calls. She won't have anyone to blame when she start reaping the seeds of a spoilt child
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wow, the rate of nudity just decreased to %0 because of this video. undecided

Maybe when you have children and someone beats your child this way and he/she dies in the process, you'll come online to tell us he/she was only being disciplined. Clown.
How much did you buy your foolishness?
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

Guy while I am not against discipling a child...too much of it is very bad and inhuman....to me what the father did is pure child abuse! There are better ways to correct a child especially at certain age.
Mumu
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Hathor5(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Farki:

Are politicians and police not part of the society? Shouldn't the beatings have shaped them into not stealing public funds or harassment, extortion and unlawful killings of civilians?

All this talk about "moral values" yet Africans especially Nigerians are a global laughing stock known for corruption, stagnation and barbarity.

The global black community can keep deceiving themselves but the result is clear, this doesn't do jack anyone who thinks Africans have better morals than anywhere else is plain and simple deceiving themselves.

The same Africans will still run to the "less moral" countries because they know they will get their salaries on time and won't be killed for rituals.

If you replace "daughter" with "wife" watch as everyone here turns on the man and insults him because usual flogging is not done out of a desire to correct but because the person doing it wants to vent his anger on something.

You have said it all. 153 000 likes!
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2020
shegzyzee:
You beat a child for social media and you brought the punishment your self to the interment media so that she can devote her time to checking herself on it.
What an irony...

His actions could destroy that young woman's life forever. We always hear that Nigerian are resilient. Resilient to what? To Suffering, lifelong difficulties and inherent ignorance in an age where some humans are already pitching tents in distant galaxies, and planets as a result of common sense.

We haven't been able to clean our stinking gutters and streets yet, because we keep beating children and leaving them too mentally placid to think for themselves.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Innobee99(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Where are the new generation mothers?......

Come and see what u can't do
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Playermayweda(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
See them claiming spare the rod and spoil the child, Even the chapter it was from is proverbs, Implying it was a proverb,Not all the bible say is direct,Upon all these flogging Nigeria is still producing criminals like hushpuppi,And have worst politicians,more corrupt than countries that don't flog,while those countries have a higher percentage of responsible individuals than our country, It's because the white man applies wisdom in everything they do
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by stayclearofme: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sparro:

Mumu
.Despite all the flogging that you received see the way you insult people...what makes you different from the girl? If flogging has done anything good in your life you will have good manners and not insult people for no reason. What makes you different from the girl? You mannerless hypocrite.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by stayclearofme: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

Ok...even though it wasn't excessive to me but hey daddy,different strokes for folks eh? wink

Have a nice day, daddy! grin
Lol.... grin grin cheesy cheesy...ok my son. Have a nice week.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

.Despite all the flogging that you received see the way you insult people...what makes you different from the girl? If flogging has done anything good in your life you will have good manners and not insult people for no reason. What makes you different from the girl? You mannerless hypocrite.
Lolsss. No matter how mannerless I am, I would never oppose high measure discipline. Even if it doesn't change anything, at least, that girl will have nobody to blame but herself when she start harvesting the crops of waywardness.

Your reply has comfirmed that you are a high grade mumu. Spoilt child
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

Your type is a big fan of bbn.

Your types are responsible for the overly sexually charged sm today. They should leave the girl so that she can be sending you bress and azzs. Idiot
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Wondababy7(f): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
When will some dumb nigerians understand that flogging is abuse? it doesnt help. if anything it will push you to do more. NO RESPECT FOR EACH OTHERS PERSONAL LIVES. IM SORRY BUT NIGERIAN PARENTING IS JUST BULLYING.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by stayclearofme: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sparro:

Your type is a big fan of bbn.

Your types are responsible for the overly sexually charged sm today. They should leave the girl so that she can be sending you bress and azzs. Idiot
Lol....I won't join issues with somebody with low IQ like you....you lack good up bringing...
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by helpfindbolu: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by jacoik(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
donstan18:
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

This is what Bobrisky's father lacked!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!
lolxxxxx hahahaha u said that's what bobrisky papa lacked? lolxxxxx meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by jacoik(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
muchroom:
They are screaming she is 18 and old enough to make her decisions. Yes she is and so is the dad. And his decision here is to flog her. And guess who is next? The olodo family member recording the video cause that person can be easily detected from the angle of recording. We will just be copying the nonsense part of white culture up and down but we will not copy their integrity, entrepreneurial and invention culture.
God and every other things you believe in bless you more bro. you just said the fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.