Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (53495 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by CaveAdullam: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
guru90:
If I get marry now.. and starts producing.

I train my children in Military way..........

Pikins this days no de hear word at all.....

Rewards for good behaviours and punishment for leftist behaviour.

Pikin nor fit come drag name make I don take hustle for life inside gutter na.........e nor go make sense.

6 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by seanwilliam(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
muchroom:
They are screaming she is 18 and old enough to make her decisions. Yes she is and so is the dad. And his decision here is to flog her. And guess who is next? The olodo family member recording the video cause that person can be easily detected from the angle of recording. We will just be copying the nonsense part of white culture up and down but we will not copy their integrity, entrepreneurial and invention culture.
God will bless u for this
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by SavageResponse(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Serves her right
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by arantess: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

I almost misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to say the dad doesn't have the right to beat her.

Let me mention here that I'm only lucky to have disciplinarians such as this as parents. My dad will beat me and my mum will be supporting him, same when my mum beats me with Amala stiring rod, broom.. any beating material in sight, my dad will be right there by her side... . This shaped myself and everyone of my siblings into moralists.

Even while I was a student and under terrible influence, the home training made me unpredictable and kept me alive and now doing well.
That is the standard...

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by sugah: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
BananaPeel:
Your brain need resetting. So, you don't know the difference between caning and assaulting. You need your own caning personally
Lol.
I’m sure you were ‘canned’ as a child and as such displaying such good characters of a ‘well behaved’ Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Freeeanijor: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
If that girl turn out to be good for herself and the society that's awesome or if she still continue to be a rebel that's her part, at least let it be on record that her dad tried and played his role, the man done try.

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by SavageResponse(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wow, the rate of nudity just decreased to %0 because of this video. undecided

Maybe when you have children and someone beats your child this way and he/she dies in the process, you'll come online to tell us he/she was only being disciplined. Clown.

It wasn't someone that beat the girl, it was her father and he has every right to do so!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Gmajor(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

This is what Bobrisky's father lacked!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!

It's one thing to flog your child, but only an extremely stupid parent will upload it to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Reference(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don't do this, don't do that, plenty laws. Good. But a much better way of groomibg to the right is instructing, teaching and leading to achieve positive results.

This is more prudent and sustainable. I tell anyone who cares to listen, the Old Testament of the Christian faith contained so many laws and punishments that no one coulf successfully follow until someone xame along and said...'I am the Way, the Truth...' and '....follow me'.

That is the much better way to bring children up. While some consider the rod to be a cane to flog, I consider the rod to be the Word of Life. Lead them with the truths about life and you stand a better chance of success.

A Whatsapp chat group is not a sin if they are discussing positive, honourable, life building issues and topics. So seed her thoughts in that direction and water it with motivation and self examples, period.

I will always say this. Agression, heat, violence is the result of failure somewhere along the line of relationships. For parenting it certainly means lack of leadership/mentoring of the right quality at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by ufotty2001: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is old school.. assuming tiwa savage was flog like this she wouldn't have been best musician
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by jamace(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
LordYahweh:
Flog am from now till tomorrow she go still spoil.
There is nothing better than playing your role well irrespective of the outcome. There is always satisfaction and fulfillment in it.

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by AndikanEssien(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
mmsen:
Terrible parenting.

The man needs to be in prison.

You're a very stupid person. Mind you I'm not abusing you I'm only describing you

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by StagethemTVee: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
You need to Hushpuppi's cell mate
mmsen:
Terrible parenting.

The man needs to be in prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
If I am the Dad and I ever find this video on instablognaija. That girl that upload it is in trouble, I will double the lashes to her and upload the video to instablog naija
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Dottore: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emmemudohh:
What sort of group is that
There are thousands of VERY GOOD cartoon apps in IOS, Android and PC so why the pay. Choose another hustle and count on my patronage.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by goody234: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
you idiots here talking about spare the rod spoil the child ...i have a friend whose father was a strict discipilinarian beating my friend all the time when were growing up ...ask me what their relationship is like 50yrs later non existent ...the father has no relationship with my friend ....talk to your children and discipline them never too much

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wow, the rate of nudity just decreased to %0 because of this video. undecided

Maybe when you have children and someone beats your child this way and he/she dies in the process, you'll come online to tell us he/she was only being disciplined. Clown.

You are very wrong for this statement...

Her dad disciplined her...wtf is ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by mbaise1000: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
PharmaGirl:
If this will help shape her and make her beneficial to society, then...cheesy.
Although, I think her father had been cautioning her about some behaviors of hers. It seems like joining the Whatsapp group was the last straw that broke her father's the camel's back grin cheesy

a male camel for that matter
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by magicminister: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
The average Nigerian child experiences their first abuse in the hands of those that should protect them. I might get insulted for this but ever wondered why the average Nigerian is so aggressive? If you disagree with them, they retort to insults? Even wondered why the average Nigerian is very afraid of telling the truth?

It all boils down to upbringing like this. Children are individuals with minds of their own and the best way to raise a child is to win that mind over with any means but intimidation and force.

As far as I am concerned, this is child abuse! The child will agree with the dad cos she has no choice..... logic and reasoning and confidence dies the moment you resort to instilling this type of discipline!

There are several ways he could have approached it

1- stand firm: explain to her why she should not join the group and get her a phone without internet to ensure it never happens

2- persuade: convince her to not join the group and trust her by pretending to look away. Reward her if she complies, try again if she doesn’t!

3- compromise: allow her to join the group but have unfettered access to her account and be able to see any and every message she gets.

11 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by hammer3: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
donstan18:
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

This is what Bobrisky's father lacked!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!
[/s]

There is no need for that level of abuse.

He is just torturing and tormenting that girl.

It is not like he caught her with a man on his bed or in his house.

It is just whatsapp group.

How can he even treat a girl like dat?

It still wont stop guys banging her as soon as she reach university or even Senior at secondary school.

This is child abuse.

9 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by guru90: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Rewards for good behaviours and punishment for leftist behaviour.

Pikin nor fit come drag name make I don take hustle for life inside gutter na.........e nor go make sense.

Na so brother......
My dad really tried for me when I was growing up via beating. And whenever he beats me, my brain will reset sharp sharp...... I love strong dads......
But he didn't stay alive for me............
If my dad is alive now, I will provide him, anything he wants in this world............... because he tried for me by leading me into a better place.

I swear, any child that obey their parents. Things de move better for that child.

I am a living witness.

8 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
stayclearofme:

Guy while I am not against discipling a child...too much of it is very bad and inhuman....to me what the father did is pure child abuse! There are better ways to correct a child especially at certain age.

Lmaoooo..

Give birth and train your OWN child that way.

Leave the dad alone please!!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Sexyliciousbri: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
The man should be arrested
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Galactico4ever(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:
The average Nigerian child experiences their first abuse in the hands of those that should protect them. I might get insulted for this but ever wondered why the average Nigerian is so aggressive? If you disagree with them, they retort to insults? Even wondered why the average Nigerian is very afraid of telling the truth?

It all boils down to upbringing like this. Children are individuals with minds of their own and the best way to raise a child is to win that mind over with any means but intimidation and force.

As far as I am concerned, this is child abuse! The child will agree with the dad cos she has no choice..... logic and reasoning and confidence dies the moment you resort to instilling this type of discipline!
You are so on point.Many of us don't know how to discipline kids well in this country without abuse or maltreatment.

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by hammer3: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
The man should be arrested

If she was banging a boy in his house or on his bed, I for support am.

In the sense that he is religiously moral and that offended his believe.

I will say flog her well, so that next time she wont try that.

This is just whatsapp.

Also, a good father has his way of correcting his children without this.

Only eye and angry look, she go dey sober and sorry.

I wont be surprise if he is fucckin his daughter in future.

The man has hatred for that girl.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by LordYahweh(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
jamace:

There is nothing better than playing your role well irrespective of the outcome. There is always satisfaction and fulfillment in it.
There's no proof that flogging a child can deter them from becoming bad kids. There's also different ways of playing your role that doesn't involve flogging, but I digress who am I to tell one how to raise his kid.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

Very wrong. I dont agree.

A child has no true experience of his/her own,thats why they need to be taught/trained. Her dad is training her. Our African model is just different from the American model.

Thinking we are aggressive because we were raised with capital punishment is also wrong. Else, those fvcked up shootings we read about in the US by kids and teenagers wouldn't happen at all.

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by mbaise1000: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
muchroom:
They are screaming she is 18 and old enough to make her decisions. Yes she is and so is the dad. And his decision here is to flog her. And guess who is next? The olodo family member recording the video cause that person can be easily detected from the angle of recording. We will just be copying the nonsense part of white culture up and down but we will not copy their integrity, entrepreneurial and invention culture.

you mind them? will they know that 18 year old children are not supposed to be living with their parents and in their parents house, that they are expected to be taking care of themselves at that age?
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ehm, I bet to differ on this. You don't flog a female child like this. There are other ways to punish but not flog her in the buttocks like a common criminal.

Few hot slaps are better and even if she must be flogged, the buttocks is not the best place for a girl. Why didn't he flog her hands?
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by hammer3: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

I thank God that my own parent were not sadistic.

I did alot of shit but nobody lie me down to flog me.

My father always rescued me from my mother, the man never beat any of us.

As for my mum, as soon as i went to military bording school and entered my teen, she left me alone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by sammirano: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
goody234:
you idiots here talking about spare the road spoil the child ...i have friend whose father was a strict discipilinarian beating my friend all the time when were growing up ...ask me what their relationship is like 50yrs later non existent ...the father has no relationship with my friend ....talk to your children and discipline them never too much

Your friend was just a physco nothing less. If you say you hate your parent because of them training you then you my friend is a fool. Well, not all child will be wise in life. Some people will translate training to hatred—simple-minded people.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.