Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (53562 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Farki:

How is it off point when you said the gun violence in America is the result of a lack of beating when in Nigeria where we beat we have the similar or even worse problems with less access to firearms?

Lol, you cannot convince a stubborn ignorant man that he's ignorant.
If physical abuse on children actually helps put the society in check in terms of morals, then Nigeria would definitely be better than most countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Cousin9999: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sometimes you have to do these things to save a child from themselves. However, you also need to understand why a child makes certain decisions and how what you do as a parent influences them.

But remember that not all kids respond to physical punishment. There are plenty of criminals who had strict parents.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
frank417:
Why upload for all to see?

You want a pat on your shoulder for that?

You might end up making her hate you for life.

Tell me about it, they're really doing it for themselves.

"Look at me, disciplining my child"
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
BananaPeel:
I like this father o. Uploading it also a very good lesson to others.
That girl go learn how to not be disobedient. One way we honour our parents is by being obedient .

Bless your cotton socks.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by 1Sharon(f): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hahjascho:
This is all foolishness.... what's so special in a parent dealing with his disobedient child?.... who never experienced this...why most everything trend on social media?.... should the parent now go and fight the parent?.... rubbish....

In fact, the person that recorded the scene and one who posted it deserve a slap.

Cos the girl is 18 and he's beating her like that over a WhatsApp group
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
That is why the country is full of mad and unreasonable people. They teach children from birth that violence is the best way of resolving issues and expect them to be rational when they are adults.

Even wild chimps don't beat their young ones to teach them lessons. Very few cannibalistic creatures do, including a foolish man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Ohizman73(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
david22uu:

At that age , words and guidance is better... seizing her fone or denying her some things is better... physical Abuse will aggreviate issues
who told you my mother had repeatedly told me. Even if we grow as tall as palm trees it doesn't stop her from disciplining us even if we don't do right. And till tomorrow even as adults we dare not do wrong. As my parents would not hesitate to discipline us. They used the rod unsparing. And that mounded is upright. And such values of morality and hardwork they imparted to us, we took to our adult lives.the dress code they imparted on my sisters is what they imbibed. That is why I wonder on the module of dressing of gals today , which they wear out from their parents home. My and their mothers don't give a hoot about that. Just as we boys have to dress decently no sagging or rugged jeans asuch. Not to talk of wearing dread or punk hair styles. Just as habits of drug use age or what ever were never dreamt of .all norms being exhibited today is as a result of failed parentage, nothing else. The flogging given to that girl reminded me of the style my father used on us when we went astray. My mum was always by his side to that effect to the very last.it is very sad of the decadence exhibited by youths today which basis lies on poor parentage. Most of the street urchins did not fall from the sky , they were born by people who failed tin their responsibility to mould them into good citizens.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Inflicting this level of violence on a child may just lead her to become more rebellious.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by iparipa: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

This is what Bobrisky's father lacked!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!
Thumbs up for this Dad. If all fathers are like this, there will be sanity within this growing generation.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, @bolded is not what a bright person would say, but ok.
Actually no one is here to compare intelligence with you, your way of reasoning from your comments already shows how 'not so bright' you are.

Can you see why I said you're not so bright? cheesy
According to you, child abuse is not termed by the violent act itself but by the object being used to carry out that act.

"It's only a belt, therefore it's okay to beat the child to stupor since the belt won't kill him".
That's exactly what you're saying.

Well, ignorant folks like you cannot be reasoned with or engaged with in constructive conversations, because you always want to feel right.
Goodnight. cheesy
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
I didn't see that video earlier. It Is utterly distasteful and if that happened in a country where the system is rational, that animal of a father will be locked up tor a long time and will never set eyes on that young lady again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
redsun:
That is why the country is full of mad and unreasonable people. They teach children from birth that violence is the best way of resolving issues and expect them to be rational when they are adults.

Even wild chimps don't beat their young ones to teach them lessons. Very few cannibalistic creatures do, including a foolish man.

There are mad and unreasonable people in every part of the planet. It is not the cane that made them all so. i know many mad, unreasonable and spoilt children who have been pampered all their lives. So that does not necessarily work too.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Farki:

How is it off point when you said the gun violence in America is the result of a lack of beating, when in Nigeria where we beat, we have similar or even worse problems with less access to firearms?

Out of point because you included politicians and the police. The police do their job and likewise politicians are elected. Cultism and herdmen killings are societal banes,so I'd address them

Cultism and herdsmen violence is directly related to failed parentage/upbringing. Inculcating strong moral values early in life had always helped African children.

If you still feel otherwise, train your kids the way you want but dont barge on that man who corrected his daughter,his way. Some of us were corrected that way and we turned out better, morally. I still maintain my stand that children are meant to be trained and moulded right with core values that upgrade,not degrade the society. Sometimes,these training might be verbal but other times,a good smacking to drive the point home will also do the job.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by cooooooks(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
So you know it is wrong eh.

IamPatriotic:
The person that recorded it is a fool and the person who uploaded it on sm is a compound fool and a complete idiot! What do they intend to achieve by being stupid.

N.B: I don't with parents disciplining their children, but of what essence bringing the video to social media platforms?
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by cooooooks(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please ask them o.

So no armed robbers or killers in Nigeria were flogged by their parents shebi?

SERAP should investigate if this man has assaulted his kids. Physically and otherwise.
Farki:

How is it off point when you said the gun violence in America is the result of a lack of beating, when in Nigeria where we beat, we have similar or even worse problems with less access to firearms?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
redsun:

Funny how y'all sound so politically correct yet I remembered y'all mamas giving ur asses a hiding after y'all stole 2 pieces of meat from her soup pot.

You did it all the time and talking to you never worked,till your asses were lit on fire by a nice,fat and long cane.

You turned out right after that darling cry
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
zaralady:
Okau
another news
Phones Available
I have a very very clean iphone 7Plus (128 gig rose gold for 130k) *sold*
Samsung A40 uk used, as clean as new Gold colours 64gig 4gig ram, you need to google the phone. Price: 80k
Samsung Note 8 clean (google specs)
Price: 115k
Iphone 8plus (256gig black for 180k) for sale
Very very clean imported!!
Quality phone.
Prices with accessories which include 4port Lonio charger and Samsung (Level U pro) Bluetooth headset all imported are available !!
You can buy phone with accessories or buy phone a lot or accessories alone.
Check my signature or personal text for my number
There is also a 12000Mah original long lasting QLT power bank 7000 (non negotiable) available for sale too *SOLD*
All phones are very very clean. You can demand for pictures. Please check my bio or signature for my number

Get out of here and go to the phone section undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2020
cooooooks:
Please ask them o.

So no armed robbers or killers in Nigeria were flogged by their parents shebi?

SERAP should investigate if this man has assaulted his kids. Physically and otherwise.

You sound déranged. Get help.

Not all of us were raised to dropkick our elders or allowed to grow wild like banshees.

The man already corrected his daughter,do your worst. When you have your own kids, do whatever you want with them.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:
I didn't see that video earlier. It Is utterly distasteful and if that happened in a country where the system is rational, that animal of a father will be locked up tor a long time and will never set eyes on that young lady again.

You clearly have issues.

A cursory look at your profile showed a plethora of topics without substance.

Since you have no respect for that father, I now know how you treat yours.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:

There are mad and unreasonable people in every part of the planet. It is not the cane that made them all so. i know many mad, unreasonable and spoilt children who have been pampered all their lives. So that does not necessarily work too.

Violence begets violence. There are better ways of correcting children that beating them. One may probably be gotten away with that ten or fifteen years ago, not now that those children are well connected to the world from the comfort or discomfort of their bedrooms and they are beginning to truly understand what makes the world tick.

They are 5G children for Bleep sake, even though Nigeria as a society has not gone past stone or bronze G mentally, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Their way of thinking is complex and expressive beating and harassment can only hinder their mental development.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Image123(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

Violence begets violence. There are better ways of correcting children that beating them. One may probably be gotten away with that ten or fifteen years ago, not now that those children are well connected to the world from the comfort or discomfort of their bedrooms and they are beginning to truly understand what makes the world tick.

They are 5G children for Bleep sake, even though Nigeria as a society has not gone past stone or bronze G mentally, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Their way of thinking is complex and expressive beating and harassment can only hinder their mental development.

You've not proferred a better solution. The so called 5G children in 100G countries who have never been spanked are no better.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by stayclearofme: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

Sorry daddy,my bad.

I'm sure you beat them a few times Sir, that's my point
Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy...yes I did but not excessively.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy...yes I did but not excessively.

Good. Was the dad excessive in that video?
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by redsun(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:

You've not proferred a better solution. The so called 5G children in 100G countries who have never been spanked are no better.

They are better because most of them don't need beating, the Quran or the bible to be rational and morally upright. They are better because they effortlessly adapt and fit into the shoes and agendas of the preceding generations. They are structured to carry the baton by being reasonable and tactical and not by being irrational and violent to vulnerable people

There is nothing macho or corrective about beating defenceless people, it is sheer foolishness and the height of mental instability.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by cooooooks(m): 1:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Reminds me of the Egyptian dad who killed his 2 daughters for 'dating white guys'. Bear in mind that their mom is white o.

This their father is the same man who beat them with belt, locked them in their rooms, tried to marry them off in Egypt and always commented on their appearance.

Be careful of overzealous parenting.
luminouz:

You sound déranged. Get help.

Not all of us were raised to dropkick our elders or allowed to grow wild like banshees.

The man already corrected his daughter,do your worst. When you have your own kids, do whatever you want with them.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2020
cooooooks:
Reminds me of the Egyptian dad who killed his 2 daughters for 'dating white guys'. Bear in mind that their mom is white o.

This their father is the same man who beat them with belt, locked them in their rooms, tried to marry them off in Egypt and always commented on their appearance.

Be careful of overzealous parenting.

The root word is 'overzealous'. The Egyptian is that.

What this Nigerian man did wasn't overzealous. Stop trying to sound woke. Correcting your child isn't bad. Nothing wrong with that video. If her life becomes spoilt or she comes off as wayward, na your type go blame her folks for 'failed' parenting.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 1:22am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

They are better because most of them don't need beating, the Quran or the bible to be rational and morally upright. They are better because they effortlessly adapt and fit into the shoes and agendas of the preceding generations. They are structured to carry the baton by being reasonable and tactical and not by being irrational and violent to vulnerable people

There is nothing macho or corrective about beating defenceless people, it is sheer foolishness and the height of mental instability.

You said absolutely NOTHING!!! A bogus cocktail of hocus pocus big words and fox-chasing-its-tail scrambling technique won't fool me bro.

Just calm down, and give us your own solution. You can list it, if you like.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by luminouz(m): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:

Good one.

Dude is full of big words and puffy air
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by rahztafari(m): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2020
I am sorry for the coming generations. They have no idea what will hit them?

What nonsense is this? A man corrects his child in his best knowledge and someone thinks it is best to make a video?

Great!! We get nothing done in this country except to create new trends and gossips.

The Best anyone could do is correct the father or daughter at that point. But what can we do apart from make videos and post it online for general discussion.

Iranu
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Image123(m): 1:36am On Jul 20, 2020
redsun:

They are no better. We have senseless, irresponsible and unreasonable people all over the world. It is not lack of spanking that makes one reasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.