Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (53468 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Elslim: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by proff010: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
You too much jare..
muchroom:
They are screaming she is 18 and old enough to make her decisions. Yes she is and so is the dad. And his decision here is to flog her. And guess who is next? The olodo family member recording the video cause that person can be easily detected from the angle of recording. We will just be copying the nonsense part of white culture up and down but we will not copy their integrity, entrepreneurial and invention culture.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by tunary(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
No respect for parents again at such a tender age
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by frank417: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Why upload for all to see?

You want a pat on your shoulder for that?

You might end up making her hate you for life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
She might be old enough, but doesn't mean she's wise enough.

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Highly recommended for girls of this time
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by nairavsdollars(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
it must be marlian whatsapp group

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kabuski(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
IamPatriotic:
The person that recorded it is a fool and the who uploaded it on sm is a compound fool and a complete idiot! What do they intend to achieve by being stupid?
I think it was recorded and posted online so as to publicly ridicule her.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by guru90: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
If I get marry now.. and starts producing.

I train my children in Military way..........

Pikins this days no de hear word at all.....

8 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by JayNok(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin cheesy grin Make she also record when their dad is flogging the chief wey recorded this video

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by PotatoSalad(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Father of the year

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by TripA(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
omo see beating
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Funny this a temporary solution
Sitting down to talk to her wasn't an option I think
Well we are all animals and animal are flogged
Rubbish culture

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
miracood:
quit been stupid.

This video is supposed to be a lesson for all those stupid children on Social media, posting nudes and trash

Wow, the rate of nudity just decreased to %0 because of this video. undecided

Maybe when you have children and someone beats your child this way and he/she dies in the process, you'll come online to tell us he/she was only being disciplined. Clown.

9 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by CasNova: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Responsible Parenthood is a key to a better society.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by AngelicBeing: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:
Father of the year.

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

This is what Bobrisky's father lacked!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!
Gbam, spare the rod, spoil the child grin

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
These children sef no dey hear word. All these group chats are very distracting and he warned her against it but she thinks she knows better than her parents. If you don't want to be flogged like a child then behave responsibly.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes. I love this
Her brain might reset
Let the father use normal bet to train her now b4 guys use curve and long belt under spoil her career

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by david22uu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
LordYahweh:
Flog am from now till tomorrow she go still spoil.

At that age , words and guidance is better... seizing her fone or denying her some things is better... physical Abuse will aggreviate issues

7 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Chessg(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
mmsen:
Terrible parenting.
The man needs to be in prison.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by stayclearofme: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!
Guy while I am not against discipling a child...too much of it is very bad and inhuman....to me what the father did is pure child abuse! There are better ways to correct a child especially at certain age.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by sugah: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
I don’t understand the obsession with uploading videos of physical abuse of your children on the internet.

Everyone with their parenting style...but I don’t subscribe to physically assaulting ones kids as disciplinary measures..

9 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

I almost misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to say the dad doesn't have the right to beat her.

Let me mention here that I'm only lucky to have disciplinarians such as this as parents. My dad will beat me and my mum will be supporting him, same when my mum beats me with Amala stiring rod, broom.. any beating material in sight, my dad will be right there by her side... . This shaped myself and everyone of my siblings into moralists.

Even while I was a student and under terrible influence, the home training made me unpredictable and kept me alive and now doing well.
As sinister as their tactics seems, they are very effective in moral upbringing. I can relate to that.

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Archangels2(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Women's right and feminists would soon start... In 1,2,3....

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
According to idiots online...domestic violence in marriage is wrong, but inflicting harm on a child is very right and acceptable.

6 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Enculer: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
With all your Child abuse you Nigerians are still rapists, thieves and fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by BananaPeel(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
muchroom:
A father decides not to spare the rod and spoil the child by flogging his daughter after she joined a whatsapp group she had been warned not to join. The girl is seen begging and pleading she will never do such again.

The video must have been recorded by a family member present and if it is another child, the belt will surely be returning to slay him or her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ualtQ6B2c
I like this father o. Uploading it also a very good lesson to others.
That girl go learn how to not be disobedient. One way we honour our parents is by being obedient .

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
stayclearofme:

Guy while I am not against discipling a child...too much of it is very bad and inhuman....to me what the father did is pure child abuse! There are better ways to correct a child especially at certain age.

U go come online dey claim saint rubbish because you get privilege to use phone
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!

Are you sure you are a girl??
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by BananaPeel(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
sugah:
I don’t understand the obsession with uploading videos of physical abuse of your children on the internet.

Everyone with their parenting style...but I don’t subscribe to physically assaulting ones kids as disciplinary measures..
Your brain need resetting. So, you don't know the difference between caning and assaulting. You need your own caning personally

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by BananaPeel(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
According to idiots online...domestic violence is wrong, but inflicting harm on a child is very right and acceptable.
Una no get sense. How is this domestic violence? You don't even know what domestic violence is. You need this kind discipline to get sense.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.