Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (44626 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by placeofallure(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.

Baby, I want to hug you for looooong minutes!
He is the Real Simp.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Amhappy(f): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations to the newlyweds. Enjoy your marriage jare. Please activate your ignore button to some comments here. Na bad belle dey worry them.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by IAMPEDRO: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
archdon:
We were friends for years before we started dating in September 2019. I proposed on January 2020 and yesterday, she became the Mrs, AKA, Management.

Our journey in pictures.

Since we are both hikers, I proposed on a hike trail to Usman Dam.

The scenery is legendary.
Am happy for you Romanoff, may the blessings of marriage never leave you both.
Continue to experience the grace of thy Lord.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romanoff(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Am happy for you Romanoff, may the blessings of marriage never leave you both.
Continue to experience the grace of thy Lord.

Amen.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Mrlcredible: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Kwinesther:
Happy married life. mine coming soonest kiss
soonest for where
the guy don run, he say you too ugly
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Kwinesther: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
soonest for where
the guy don run, he say you too ugly
iya eleyi ti fi obo jona already. O ma see oo!
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by KwinnEsther: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Kwinesther:
iya eleyi ti fi obo jona already. O ma see oo!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.