Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (45184 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kingininge:

What sacrilege did they commit?

Good!
This innocent looking naive girl whom we all thought is a good girl connives with her mother to charm her bf, to always transfers 100k, 200k, sometimes 150k to the young girls account.

The father called me this morning and said see what's happening about his son and his biz, cause we are friends. I said what Sir. He said do I know that whenever he balances his account, the account doesn't balance and his. Money keeps missing. He queried his son how come? What's really going on with my money, the son WIl give him a vague answer, he has quarrelled with his son several times until one day he found his sons phone where he was charging it and checked the inbox of the phone and realised the son has been transferring his head earned money to his 19 years old gf.

He almost ran mad! He called his son, what is this! Are u mad? So this is where most of my monies is entering! Oh my god! He ran to the girls shop, called her out and said so u and your mother has finally charmed by son. How come my son transfers so much money to your account? I will deal with u people and u! He told his son, u will no longer Have access to my funds and monies anymore and if u dare get close to this girl. I will curse and disown u! What kind of wickedness is this. His son was grumbling

I was shocked as he was unveiling everything to. Me. He said that girl and her mother are snakes no wonder the girls father is nowhere to be seen in their lives. He always wary about single mothers and their kids but he never knew it's this bad.
I told him to calm down, that it's not about cursing your son o. He needs deliverance, they've jazzed him, better take him to where his head will clear off.
He said he will even if he has to tie his son up and take him to where they will set his brain free. Lol

I was shocked, if u see how innocent this girl and her mother looks! U will never imagine they can do such things

And stupid boy thought he was having free pussy whenever he likes with his gf.

Life!

Human beings! Chai!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
iyam enjoying this tory cheesy..which sacrilege dem commit biko cheesy

cheesy

Have replied thru knininge

They've jazzed the poor guy! cheesy
Dey steal his dad's monies thru the guy all. In the name of I love you.
She's the one I will marry.

Mehn I shock today.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

cheesy

Have replied thru knininge

They've jazzed the poor guy! cheesy
Dey steal his dad's monies thru the guy all. In the name of I love you.
She's the one I will marry.

Mehn I shock today.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na God go save we guys oo shocked shocked shocked
anyway i no dey use church these days to acess a woman cos i know some ladies with wicked characters na dem even sabi preach for church and speak in tongue.when u want to date a woman acess her character thoroughly b4 u end up with karashika grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Kingininge(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Good!
This innocent looking naive girl whom we all thought is a good girl connives with her mother to charm her bf, to always transfers 100k, 200k, sometimes 150k to the young girls account.

The father called me this morning and said see what's happening about his son and his biz, cause we are friends. I said what Sir. He said do I know that whenever he balances his account, the account doesn't balance and his. Money keeps missing. He queried his son how come? What's really going on with my money, the son WIl give him a vague answer, he has quarrelled with his son several times until one day he found his sons phone where he was charging it and checked the inbox of the phone and realised the son has been transferring his head earned money to his 19 years old gf.

He almost ran mad! He called his son, what is this! Are u mad? So this is where most of my monies is entering! Oh my god! He ran to the girls shop, called her out and said so u and your mother has finally charmed by son. How come my son transfers so much money to your account? I will deal with u people and u! He told his son, u will no longer Have access to my funds and monies anymore and if u dare get close to this girl. I will curse and disown u! What kind of wickedness is this. His son was grumbling

I was shocked as he was unveiling everything to. Me. He said that girl and her mother are snakes no wonder the girls father is nowhere to be seen in their lives. He always wary about single mothers and their kids but he never knew it's this bad.
I told him to calm down, that it's not about cursing your son o. He needs deliverance, they've jazzed him, better take him to where his head will clear off.
He said he will even if he has to tie his son up and take him to where they will set his brain free. Lol

I was shocked, if u see how innocent this girl and her mother looks! U will never imagine they can do such things

And stupid boy thought he was having free pussy whenever he likes with his gf.

Life!

Human beings! Chai!

It might be free pussy power.......don't rule it out
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na God go save we guys oo shocked shocked shocked
anyway i no dey use church these days to acess a woman cos i know some ladies with wicked characters na dem even sabi preach for church and speak in tongue.when u want to date a woman acess her character thoroughly b4 u end up with karashika grin

As in, I never knew it's this bad!

Honestly I never knew they are mixed up with jazz.

Mehn I fear! I fear human beings make I no lie!

It's just too bad. No wonder she showed me a brand new Samsung phone last month, sayin her mom gift her, and she loves her mom so much.

Mother I know say, no get work! How she could afford to buy her teenage girl new Samsung phone baffled me but I just smiled and said wow! Your mom try o.

One of my. Neighbours said no wonder they are looking So fresh, wearing new clothes, that she always see the girl eating turkey in their meals
. Everytime she sees her with turkey in rice, swallow and other meals. And she wonders how can a sales girl afford to eat so well. Lol

Ha! So it's the dad's money theyve been spending like this.

I was just laughing. cheesy

God Abeg o!
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kingininge:

It might be free pussy power.......don't rule it out

I hear. Na so

Only pussy indeed from a Jambite?

U try
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

As in, I never knew it's this bad!

Honestly I never knew they are mixed up with jazz.

Mehn I fear! I fear human beings make I no lie!

It's just too bad. No wonder she showed me a brand new Samsung phone last month, sayin her mom gift her, and she loves her mom so much.

Mother I know say, no get work! How she could afford to buy her teenage girl new Samsung phone baffled me but I just smiled and said wow! Your mom try o.

One of my. Neighbours said no wonder they are looking So fresh, wearing new clothes, that she always see the girl eating turkey in their meals
. Everytime she sees her with turkey in rice, swallow and other meals. And she wonders how can a sales girl afford to eat so well. Lol

Ha! So it's the dad's money theyve been spending like this.

I was just laughing. cheesy

God Abeg o!
my friend in abuja he calls it decimal 10:10 cheesy.na from him i learn that word.there was one story that trended around 2017 or so.it was about one 19 yr old bini girl.this girl with the help of her mom who was an ex runz woman concorted one love portion and used it one one married man who was based in the uk and also came once in a while to spend some time in benin.na so dis man turn to complete mumu.all the money he was earning he was spending it on this girl and the mom .he opened a big boutique for her and bought her a brand new car.both the car and the mom upload a video of the car and begin dance and the splash the car with wine.but this man"s wife na all these commercial buses for benin she dey take go work.she no get car and nothing.the wife got to know about it and in anger she exposed both the girl and the mom and splashed their pixs on social media.she claimed that ever since the man had been spending on the girl he has completely negleted she and the kids.that she is the one who was paying for school fees for the kids and buying books while the man wasnt sending a single kobo.As usuall angry housewives and other married women swopped on the facebook page to insult the girl and instantly the girl deactivated grin grin grin.things dey happen.some jazz don turn some men to complete slowpoke.dey wont know what they doing again grin.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
my friend in abuja he calls it decimal 10:10 cheesy.na from him i learn that word.there was one story that trended around 2017 or so.it was about one 19 yr old bini girl.this girl with the help of her mom who was an ex runz woman concorted one love portion and used it one one married man who was based in the uk and also came once in a while to spend some time in benin.na so dis man turn to complete mumu.all the money he was earning he was spending it on this girl and the mom .he opened a big boutique for her and bought her a brand new car.both the car and the mom upload a video of the car and begin dance and the splash the car with wine.but this man"s wife na all these commercial buses for benin she dey take go work.she no get car and nothing.the wife got to know about it and in anger she exposed both the girl and the mom and splashed their pixs on social media.she claimed that ever since the man had been spending on the girl he has completely negleted she and the kids.that she is the one who was paying for school fees for the kids and buying books while the man wasnt sending a single kobo.As usuall angry housewives and other married women swopped on the facebook page to insult the girl and instantly the girl deactivated grin grin grin.things dey happen.some jazz don turn some men to complete slowpoke.dey wont know what they doing again grin.

Chai! sad

Na wa o

Mehn! I surprise today. Things are really happening and if u see this girl, one ugly skinny girl that wear ojugo white eyeglass. Shes dark, shes not even fine, flat yansh, flat boobs .

The dad with anger says he doesn't even know what his son saw in her.

Sometimes I glance at her from my balcony upstairs and wonder what the guy saw in this plain sorry to ugly looking girl. I never knew it was jazz.

Sighs, things dey happen. No be lie.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:

Chai! sad

Na wa o

Mehn! I surprise today. Things are really happening and if u see this girl, one ugly skinny girl that wear ojugo white eyeglass. Shes dark, shes not even fine, flat yansh, flat boobs .

Sometimes I glance at her from my balcony upstairs and wonder what the guy saw in this plain sorry to say o, ugly looking girl. I never knew it was jazz.

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:

Chai! sad

Na wa o

Sometimes I glance at her from my balcony upstairs and wonder what the guy saw in this plain sorry to say o, ugly looking girl. I never knew it was jazz.
And the mom was getting fatter and fresh the last time I saw her.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Chai! sad

Na wa o

maybe the guy is seeing another thing when he looks at the girl.he might be seeing a girl with curvy buttocks or ample boobies grin grin grin grin...d girl fit don turn the guy eyes grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe the guy is seeing another thing when he looks at the girl.he might be seeing a girl with curvy buttocks or ample boobies grin grin grin grin...d girl fit don turn the guy eyes grin grin grin grin

I believe so too.

What he may be seeing is a sexy girl

Because the love he has for the girl no balance with her looks. E no balance at all.
I will say to myself well, there are guys who desire such flat girls, so that no guy will woo her. Maybe that's why he loves her.

And d annoying thing I use to praise the girl before when he will call me aunty, , as he beams with smile, can't u see I made the right choice for a further wife. I even plan to sponsor her university degree. As she's from a poor home
I will look at her ugly face then I will reply the young guy whatever makes u happy no problem. It's good. U have nice plans for your wife. He will smile sheepishly

And I will look at the girl again, face your books o. Don't cheat on him when u eventually start your matric, be focused o.. She will smile shyly, and reply don't worry aunty I won't. I will be focused in school.

I didn't know she was playing a script. Lefulefu I shock make I no lie.

Honestly I'm tired.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

I believe so too.

What he may be seeing is a sexy girl

Because the love he has for the girl no balance with her looks. E no balance at all.
I will say to myself well, there are guys who desire such flat girls, so that no guy will woo her. Maybe that's why he loves her.

And d annoying thing I use to praise the girl before when he will call me aunty, , as he beams with smile, can't u see I made the right choice for a further wife. I even plan to sponsor her university degree. As she's from a poor home
I will look at her ugly face then I will reply the young guy whatever makes u happy no problem. It's good. U have nice plans for your wife. He will smile sheepishly

And I will look at the girl again, face your books o. Don't cheat on him when u eventually start your matric, be focused o.. She will smile shyly, and reply don't worry aunty I won't. I will be focused in school.

I didn't know she was playing a script. Lefulefu I shock make I no lie.

Honestly I'm tired.
the only way to spiritually free that boy is that dem go carry am go a strong medicine man place.the medicine man will bath him with strong herbs for six days to wash all the jazz comot for im body cheesy cheesy cheesy or dem carry am to a strong pastor place wey go break am from the bondage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Chai! sad

Na wa o

And the mom was getting fatter and fresh the last time I saw her.
You are one shallow individual.Ass, boobs and beauty are not all that makes a woman.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Marital bliss to you, op.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You are one shallow individual.Ass, boobs and beauty are not all that makes a woman.

Does this ugly ducklling with flat chest and flat ass now makes a woman.

In my eyes, I see her as a deceitful snake already.

Infact what am. I even saying sef! She's a snake!

Sorry I'm insultive tonight o, but I'm truly dissapointed. That's the honest truth.

And mind u I'm not shallow., I admire beautiful ladies and cute guys. I simply like good looks but if the person is not good looking ?but as least compensate the ugliness with a heart of Gold ,

She can't be all zero in looks and character, to me it's highly unacceptable.

Extremely unacceptable!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Coldfeets: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
How can I accept to marry a woman older than me?

Except say dem use jazz on me.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
the only way to spiritually free that boy is that dem go carry am go a strong medicine man place.the medicine man will bath him with strong herbs for six days to wash all the jazz comot for im body cheesy cheesy cheesy or dem carry am to a strong pastor place wey go break am from the bondage

You are right.

I will tell the dad tomorrow.. He needs to set his son free orelse the family biz is in great jeopardy.
Tomorrow I will tell him.
Thanks jare
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Does this ugly ducklling with flat chest and flat ass now makes a woman.

In my eyes, I see her as a deceitful snake already.

Infact what am. I even saying sef! She's a snake!

Sorry I'm insultive tonight o, but I'm truly dissapointed. That's the honest truth.

And mind u I'm not shallow., I admire beautiful ladies and cute guys. I simply like good looks but if the person is not good looking ?but as least compensate the ugliness with a heart of Gold ,

She can't be all zero in looks and character, to me it's highly unacceptable.

Extremely unacceptable!
You do have a point though.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

You are right.

I will tell the dad tomorrow.. He needs to set his son free orelse the family biz is in great jeopardy.
Tomorrow I will tell him.
Thanks jare
it will work.wen i was in school there was this guy dating a runzgirl was diabolical.the guy was skipping classes and even stealing some thing in the boutique just to satisfy theis girl until he got caught.his parents came to resolve the issue and they took him home.wen the guy came back he told us some herbalist bathed him for six days with one strong concortion.Ever since then he stopped having any contact with the girl.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by miidae(f): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
2dice01:
Mide when are we doing ours cheesy
I'm ready o
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
it will work.wen i was in school there was this guy dating a runzgirl was diabolical.the guy was skipping classes and even stealing some thing in the boutique just to satisfy theis girl until he got caught.his parents came to resolve the issue and they took him home.wen the guy came back he told us some herbalist bathed him for six days with one strong concortion.Ever since then he stopped having any contact with the girl.

Wow.

Ok that's good.

Cos i like this guy as if he were my younger brother. His hot headedness reminds me of my brother. I'm always amused when he displays some stubborn behavior on what he believes in. I will just smile at his youthful exuberance and tell him to calm down with how he wants his dad and friends to believe his theory about life.

He's a good guy, if not for anything. He's a good hot blooded young chap. cheesy
It's well Lefulefu.

We go set am free.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Coldfeets:
How can I accept to marry a woman older than me?

Except say dem use jazz on me.
even if the older woman is american or european?

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Coldfeets: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
even if the older woman is american or european?

Na dat one even worse pass.

You never as oyibo dey take age so fast?
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Coldfeets:

Na dat one even worse pass.

You never as oyibo dey take age so fast?
yea i dey see the way dem dey age quickly..so wat can u say about our fellow brothers wey dey marry 77 and 80 something yr old white women grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by 2dice01: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
miidae:
I'm ready o
So are we doing the lowkey wedding or the Operation Pepper Dem GenG cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by johnkey: 2:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Offpoint:
I lost interest when I saw the Kneeling in the proposal pictures...

Nothing special, just another S.....

Let me stop here before I get ban.

The urge to complete that sentence is to strong, I can't control it any more..
Just another si.... God please help me.

Fxxk shxt meen... Just another sim... Oh no
bruh you got me laughing out loud at 3am lol
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by miidae(f): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2020
2dice01:
low-key wedding and use the money for the elaborate to get me a good ride wink
2dice01:
low-key wedding and use the money for the elaborate to get me a good ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by 2dice01: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2020
miidae:
low-key wedding and use the money for the elaborate to get me a good ride wink low-key wedding and use the money for the elaborate to get me a good ride
it should be US cheesy

Yeah lowkey all the way
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by holocron: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
victorian:

Since you've been hearing of divorces cases. Have u ever heard a younger guy beat his matured wife to stupor over infidelity?
Have u ever heard a young man macheting his older wife?
Have u?

All cases we see and read online is a matured guy breaking his younger wife head cos of infidelity issues or extended family issues.

You are right because the young husband has been so emasculated that he becomes a shadow of himself such that the wife despises him and no longer pays any attention to his miserable self.

The worst aspect of marriage is that when a woman has succeeded in dominating and emasculating the husband she totally loses desire for him and no longer wants anything to do with the poor wretch. The now impotent husband can only wallow in self-pity.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Kingbuhari(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Arewa1408:

I just knew someone stupid will say something that defines themselves. Truth is, you are exactly what you see.
Ezi bids ntoooor embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.