Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (44567 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Olatara(f): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Romanoff:

People like you are so bitter and try to rub it off on everyone else but you've failed o. You've failed horribly.

I am not older than my husband, beauty doesn't make a happy home, I might not be as rich as the women you move around with but who I am is enough for him.

Good luck with your perfect woman and I pray she's everything you dreamed of.
Are you new on Nairaland.
Abeg leave that one and enjoy yourself.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by ThothHermes: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Nairaland diggers grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by holocron: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Even if they are few, they are not divorced nor separated but still married with kids.

Cause the matured women knows how to handle their men with wisdom RUTHLESSLY MANIPULATE any unlucky man that falls into their clutch

Not by how many but how well and how far.

It almost always never ends well.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Dara2: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2020
So you met a girl and you've not dated her for at least 2years yet u proposed?

You did no background check on her if she's a prost*titute, has two children somewhere in her village or she's an ogbanje yet u wed her ?

Nigerian SIMPS Sha!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by damis28crown(f): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
ProfDview:
So you met a girl and you've not dated her for at least 2years yet u proposed?

You did no background check on her if she's a prost*titute, has two children somewhere in her village or she's an ogbanje yet u wed her ?

Nigerian SIMPS Sha!
do u need glasses
didnt u see where he wrote that
they have been friends for years sssssss before dating

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Asuito7(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

My guy, nothing like spanner there.

A sensible young guy will know benzboys is highly frustrated about his love life.

Everyone can see through him.

Las las the young happy married man is at peace with his choice.

Guys on nairaland should go out of this their comfort zone of shaming women to see what's happening to weddings out there

Older ladies are getting married to cute young upwardly mobile successful guys and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The younger guys realise older single Guys are blind towards wife materials out there. They prefer peace and love from a matured lady than from a naive Teenager.

cheesy

Isn't life beautiful? We are winning!!!!! cheesy
three gbosa for you girl. I don't know why some guys are bitter or complaining about the lady been older than the guy. They never know the kind wahala and shakara the younger girls though not all have, e go shock them. It is the young man CHOICE in fact a better one at that.

To the guys complaining about the lady please CEASE FIRE.

HML to the couple

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
dingbang:
it is mrcork that caused it, the guy fit annoy person walahi.

But it is in this heat you get to know the real truth. From most of her comments on nl, she paints men in here as babies/kids. Funny how karma played out
grin grin grin mrcock ehn grin grin grin grin
any good luck to the husby cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by topresearch(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgrabify%2FRY5J5L%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0m1kJ36CkppNaUzIjGybGRLTOrG6Jinb-FAFAtUYzXpSy3Q6fQ29KrW4Q&h=AT1F8FkEjLCmXuptEUyua_D0h-ER-1jX298VjH23cec_R5Z2r4zdqsk-XuI5_ZY420laq_25W0v6dOmgy1p_c1Xe0DNWE6Rr44bfX-JMnzEhJhl2PwCOaJPo8gbTFy_-YxJyJUnOFlT5s3SvLL_I
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by helpfindbolu: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by janedonez(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Congratulations to you all. May you experience marriage fulfillment and joy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Bukunmi3273(f): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
archdon:
Thank you

Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Sarca what?
Madam, calm down. We know una

Oh you do?
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Asuito7:
three gbosa for you girl. I don't know why some guys are bitter or complaining about the lady been older than the guy. They never know the kind wahala and shakara the younger girls though not all have, e go shock them. It is the young man CHOICE in fact a better one at that.

To the guys complaining about the lady please CEASE FIRE.

HML to the couple

Thanks dear.

Younger girls have so many guys on their case . That's why they make Shakara like no man's buisness.

Let them complain, when they are tired, they will focus on their daily lives and leave the happy married couples alone. The young man is happy and at peace, that's all any sensible and wise man needs in life.

Peace.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
holocron:

It almost always never ends well.

Since you've been hearing of divorces cases. Have u ever heard a younger guy beat his matured wife to stupor over infidelity?
Have u ever heard a young man macheting his older wife?
Have u?

All cases we see and read online is a matured guy breaking his younger wife head cos of infidelity issues or extended family issues.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Randy91:

See self hypinggringrin

Las Las u r an N-Power Volunteergrin grin

Wharever!

At least I'm enjoying my relationship,which is paramount.

We no send anybody. tongue

My young Mr capable as I love to call him, is one of my top most investors in my company and brand. He's sea never runs dry cheesy

If he says jump! I ask how high Boo?

If I say jump! He replies how high babe?

wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by 2dice01: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
miidae:
Beautiful bride... HML
Mide when are we doing ours cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Since you've been hearing of divorces cases. Have u ever heard a younger guy beat his matured wife to stupor over infidelity?
Have u ever heard a young man macheting his older wife?
Have u?

All cases we see and read online is a matured guy breaking his younger wife head cos of infidelity issues or extended family issues.

if na to date a younger guy its safer dating one that is still matured and not a very boy living under his parents.imagine u dating a 21 yr old boy...dat one go dey under the control of im parents nau grin and they would interfere in the relationship.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
if na to date a younger guy its safer dating one that is still matured and not a very boy living under his parents.imagine u dating a 21 yr old boy...dat one go dey under the control of im parents nau grin and they would interfere in the relationship.

Don't get me wrong o
Not that young o

21years old is way too young

A guy staying with his parents shouldnt be talking about marriage. It always ends in disaster,staying with a guy and his parents and such guys marry very young girls his fmaily can shove around and use as maid. That's the honest truth. The parents won't even accept an older lady.

No matured lady who. Knows her onions should marry a 21 or even guy in his 20s. Its not ideal at all.

Early 30s is what I call younger guy in my own point of view and he must be independent. Not depending on his parents for feeding allowance or tfare.

That's my kind of younger guy, biko

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Don't get me wrong o
Not that young o

21years old is way too young

A guy staying with his parents shouldnt be talking about marriage. It always ends in disaster,staying with a guy and his parents and such guys marry very young girls his fmaily can shove around and use as maid. That's the honest truth. The parents won't even accept an older lady.

No matured lady who. Knows her onions should marry a 21 or even guy in his 20s. Its not ideal at all.

Early 30s is what I call younger guy in my own point of view and he must be independent. Not depending on his parents for feeding allowance or tfare.

That's my kind of younger guy, biko
ok i was thinking u were refering to early 20s grin.if u come dey run racket with an early 20s guy the mother fit accuse u of using jazz grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

Wharever!

At least I'm enjoying my relationship,which is paramount.

We no send anybody. tongue

My young Mr capable as I love to call him, is one of my top most investors in my company and brand. He's sea never runs dry cheesy

If he says jump! I ask how high Boo?

If I say jump! He replies how high babe?

wink

Modasuckagringrin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Randy91:

Modasuckagringrin
victorian is good ppl cheesy cheesy cheesy..why u dey find her trouble nau cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Provoker(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Congrats OP
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
ok i was thinking u were refering to early 20s grin.if u come dey run racket with an early 20s guy the mother fit accuse u of using jazz grin

No o!
I don't have any buisness with 20 years old guys.

No way! They are too small for me grin
Sorry guys no offense.

If u see what I saw today at my office building u go shock!

A young girl of 19 years old was dating a young guy of 23years old. The girl works as a sales girl in my office building. While the young boy recently completed his project before lockdown started at one polytechnic, I wont call the name of the school.
He's the sole heir to his dad thriving buisness, so he works for his dad and manage the dad buisness as his second in charge.

Everyone knows they were dating and inlove even the father of the guy was a bit sceptical in their relationship but he gave both of them benefit of doubt cos the young girl is always claiming born again and has shown she doesn't joke with church. Lol cheesy
That's how she and her mother managed to fool everyone Anyways.

Guess the sacrilege mother and daughter committed!

Lefulefu just ask me Abeg! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Randy91:

Modasuckagringrin

Morafucka!

Ekpa!
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Kingininge(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

No o!

Sorry guys no offense.

A young girl of 19 years old was dating a young guy of 23years old. The girl works as a sales girl in my office building. While the young boy recently completed his project before lockdown started at one polytechnic, I wont call the name of the school.
He's the sole heir to his dad thriving buisness, so he works for his dad and manage the dad buisness as his second in charge.

Everyone knows they were dating and inlove even the father of the guy was a bit sceptical in their relationship but he gave both of them benefit of doubt cos the young girl is always claiming born again and has shown she doesn't joke with church. Lol cheesy

What sacrilege did they commit?
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
victorian:

No o!

Sorry guys no offense.

iyam enjoying this tory cheesy..which sacrilege dem commit biko cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
victorian is good ppl cheesy cheesy cheesy..why u dey find her trouble nau cheesy cheesy

Buddy,, do you know her in person?
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Randy91:

Buddy,, do you know her in person?
she be my good friend for here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
she be my good friend for here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na online friend naaagrin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Randy91:

Na online friend naaagrin grin
friend na friend jor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.