Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (13683 Views)

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by assme: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
come let me pursue the spirit of lesbianism from your life with my natural koboko. I swear you go begin like koboko.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by tyson55(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
whatever!lipsrsealed!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by emoch(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
STOP THAT JOB SEARCH NOWWWW, GET A JOB AT www.taatafo.com
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by bala3: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
please can anybody tell me the cause of this?? i dont know where these feelings came from
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by koolchicco: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
DAY11.:

If two Lesbians get married how do they decide who the groom and the bride is?

What a question shocked - Prolly the one that mounts the other will be the Groom. www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Mobinga: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
Why would you like something you've already got?
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by manmustwac(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
@poster
Are you just attracted to women or do you think of taking it to the next stage and making love to a woman?
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by assme: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
Ok Bala3, let me help you. send me a mail to buzzbadu@yahoo.com and I will proffer solutions to this problem
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by johnterry1: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
lesbo on d rise.go to unilag ,u will be amazed that most of them are lesbo.pathetic.most of the girls supporting her are lesbos too
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Mobinga: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^
*runs off to buy unilags form*
grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ukhun(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
Seek for divine intervention
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by boooop: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
My gud advice lik d reasonables 1s av said is dat u shld c a true man of God,Xplain 2 him n seek 4 a thorough deliverance,its gud u'r seeking advice cos a problem shared is problem half solved.it is wel,sis
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Blazing99: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
What you're experiencing is an unnatural urge. Though it's getting accepted worldwide it still remains unnatural your body is not meant for a woman else your sexual organs would be adapted to be so.

Can I ask this question, i'm getting attracted to my sister what should I do?
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by desthan(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
what can i say, anything that rocks your world, it's your funeral not mine, so enjoy. . . . cool
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ifele(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
To poster

You have to control yurself. Lesbianism is a sexual perversion. Dont let it take control of yu.You can overcome it.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by saremy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
it is wat u desire wil come 2 u @bala3, u beta say d fact guy abi baby i wil cal u any tin i lik b*cos u don't want 2 show ur gender here

if u tel us ur gender den we wil know wat 2 tel u
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by MaiSuya(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
HMMMMMM. . . shocked
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by tithe(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
The solution is to get rid of the spirit responsible, sorry to say you are possessed. Just turn to God he is able and will deliver you.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by rhymz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
Well, it is a good thing that you are not in denial of thus weird feelings that consumes you at times. You are not yet a lesbian and please dont encourage it. I wont advise you to clutch a bible and run to any church cos that will only give placebo effect but the problem wont go away. There is nothing bad if you ve got such feelings and desires but it becomes bad when you willingly give in to it. Seriuosly, this is a matter of WILL and sincere resolve. Check yourself and find out the kind of materials you expose youself to. Do you read books with extreme and weird description of sex and sexual habits? Or may be the kind of movies you watch encourage same sex cohabitation and depicts it like it is normal. In this age we live in where one is bamboozled with sexual contents from tv to mag and the internet, it is only a matter of time before we begin to react negetively to these images and suggestive graphics. But it takes the determined ones to still conform to normal way of behavior, you dont ve to succumb to the dictates of a manipulated society. People support homosexualism to appear politically correct and accomodating, it does not make such habit normal. It is up to you to determine if you want to nip it in the bud or follow the crowd, the call is yours my sister!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by skydeexie(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
Galatians 5:19-23 (NIV, ©2010)

"19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this
     will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ for deliverance!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by lastpage: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
@bermuda1
Please before anybody labels me, I am nog gay or lesbian. Full time hetero I am.

Why is it that we Africans find homosexuality as the worst sin in the world. We will condone violence, stealing, adultery, violation etc but when it gets to homosexuality which in most cases is a victimless crime, we start invoking Jesus and the devil

What makes it a greater sin than the others?
Whatever you're trying to "get at", l think you should come out in the open!
Such generalizations would not suddenly make those deviant behaviors acceptable!

Thank God that you're not a pervert (?) and you acknowledge that it is a CRIME
But you betray your real self by claiming the crime has no victim!
what about the moral debasing of younger ones who are in observance of such "criminal" acts? Dont children get influenced by, and copy what adults say and do?

Before l answer your "smart question", l will also ask you: Why is it that it is "mostly" people who have traveled to (or mixed with) people from the Western Countries, that support such deviant behavior like Homosexuality? (it is legal in most western countries, you know!)

Having said that, "WE" dont CONDONE Violence, stealing, adultery, violation (thats why we enact laws to punish such (also deviant) behaviors! Thas why we have the Judiciary arm of government. Thats why we have a constitution.
We also put in place a criminal process to prosecute those caught doing so though we need to get rid of corrupt "enforcers" (law enforcement agents) who bastardize the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again the reason peeps "invoke Jesus" when people like you try to push your devilish behavior down others throat is that, they read their Bible and being the "Constitution of Christians" (since you mentioned Jesus!), they know it is expressly stated in the Bible, to abstain from such behavior.
Leviticus 18:
Verse 22:  Do not lie with a man, as one lies with a woman; that is detestable in the eyes of the Lord. then verse 29
Verse 23: Do not have sexual relations with an animal (Bestiality) and defile yourself with it. A woman MUST NOT present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; it is PERVERTION
Verse 29: ANYONE who does any of these DETESTABLE things, such persons MUST be cut-off ( ) from their people! ??I am the Lord, Your God.
Again and for emphasis, the Book of Romans also says he same.
Romans 1: 24[b]. "Therefore, God GAVE THEM OVER TO THE SINFUL DESIRES OF THEIR HEART, to sexual impurity for the DEGRADING of their bodies [/b]with one another.
1: 26. Because of this, God gave them over to SHAMEFUL LUST! Even their "women exchange NATURAL RELATIONS FOR UNNATURAL ONES??and were "inflamed with lust" for one another.
1:27. In the same way, men also abandoned NATURAL RELATIONS WITH WOMEN and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed INDECENT ACTS with OTHER MEN and received in themselves the DUE PENALTY for heir perversion.

You can also read the Book of Genesis 19: 5-24. Note especially, Verse 6, where the act was described as WICKED, by Lott.
Note how in Verse 8, how Lott even offered these debased criminals, his virgin daughters (just so they can stop this wicked act)
and note how in Verse 11, God struck these perverts with BLINDNESS!

Finally, the Book of Jude, Verse 7: "In a similar way, Sodom, Gomorrah and surrounding towns GAVE THEMSELVES UP to sexual morality and perversion!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also not a Pastor but l am a Christian and l have read with my own EYES, these things which l put up there.
If you trust God, take YOUR WON BIBLE and read up those verses (and l implore every reader to read them also and teach same to their children)

We can not and must not use, for example, "a bad Police force, to justify armed robbery"
May the Grace of God and his holy spirit abide-in and deliver all who fall for this perversion, if they genuinely wish to be divested of such behavior. Remember, God is kind and will forgive, a repentant soul.
Nuff said.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by alldone(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
well, it is unbnatural fight it
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by leoebhos(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2011
there is nothing impossible with God. pray and work on ur emotions.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by LaconicINC: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
Run to God for help my dear, u have to start by confessing Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then God can truely help you,the thief(devil) cometh not but ti steal, kill and destroy, he is after your soul,he wants you to burn in hell! but don't give him the chance,Jesus is the answer!!!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by MeGaStReEt: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
the world is gradually coming to an end
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by seedord247(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
@OP

You don't need to go far i have got solution to your problem. Get this list of the following for sacrifice

1. Ten tubers of Yam

2. 7 matured Goat (with beer beer)

3. 10 basket of colanut.

4. 20 Hens that is currently hatching

5. 5 basket of bitter leaf

6. 10 G string pant and 10 normal pant

7. Your best cloth

8. Your mothers name.

9. 3 Virgin Dogs

10. Your first Urine in morning

If you have gotten all this just ping me on ma YM and i will tell you what next to do and if you can get it by yurself you can ping me as-well it will cost you #350,000.

Let me know when yu are ready.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by jesusislor(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
Give ur life to Jesus and go for deliverance. Also occupy ur heart with the things of God and study regularly
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by emmable(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
women with women working that which is unseemly! well my dear,all you need is accept Christ! is a lust of the flesh,so you can only get rid of it by allowing the spirit of GOD to sanctify you.Jesus luvs you!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Fearcom(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
. . . . . . you are confused,really grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by seedord247(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
LoveKing:

@poster

there is nothing wrong with it. Even if you have sex with a lady, fine.
I love lesbians though, pretty ones.

see how beautiful this is  wink

I love dis pls help me ask dem sey i fit enter set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.