Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65153 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

But when imam tell u guys to go and carry suicide bomb and kill people, u guys listen to him.

Our daddy isn't telling us to carry bomb and kill people, he is not telling us to start killing other tribes... He is only telling us to pay tithe and we will do it with joy.....

If Muslims can obey their imam and carry suicide bomb to destroy lives, then we will pay tithe to save lives

Boko Haram, iswap, isis are shouting Allahu akbar all listen to their imams and alfa for 77 virgins gringringrin

Abeg with which kind prick dem wan use phuck 77 virgins??

Leave us to our pastor.. We are baba son..

Terrorist are imam son too.... Our father isn't a terrorist like Islam creates
Amitex:

Yes, the sheep listens to his master's voice.
The Goatees also follow their masters, their imams. While we Sheepish listen to learn and dwell peacefully, the Goatees listen to go out bombing, maiming and moving around with plates as Almajiris.

Is it not better being a Sheep than being a Goat? You be the judge.

Ogbeni keep quiet. Stop drawing stupid analogies. Your thieving daddy g.o's are not above criticism.That includes your imams. This is about the nonsense a pastor says which we saw
If an Imam says rubbish,I'll also do same. You guys won't just attack him but attack all Muslims on planet as usual.
Most of those condemning him are even christains.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by chatinent: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some men have positioned themselves as God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by pipeewa(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?

Bro, I think Galatians 4:19 says otherwise. if you are a disciple of Yeshua, you must also be discipled by the holy spirit. He teaches us most things we don't know or that no man or pastor will ever teach you. I am a product of his teachings and now I connect with him all the time for wisdom. It's all been peace. Someday, he warned me to stay off arguments and bad mouthing or talking about any man anointed. and their ministry. Even if I am not so convinced about them. They all account to him and not men He asked me to learn about David and Saul. Since then, it's touch not and I have peace. Meanwhile I am a spiritual son of Adeboye, Oyedepo and all the good men of God. I will be privileged if they call me so.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by mastermaestro(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?

Shut up, you noisy neighbour! Don't poke your nosy nose in our family meeting. He is talking to us his children, keep off! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by blingxx(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:
yes, I liked it when he said it. it's a spiritual message meant for his children alone.....shikena

the real question here is ... why is he showing his family matters in public undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kingproy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?

Going through your profile showed you are a Muslim

See come don't let me shatta bundle you out of this place
Even if we are slave is it your business

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by IamPlato(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a coded life, The more you look, The less you see.
why That Picture? you Dont Have To Critisize What You Dont Understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Meti99(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:

Brother Agbaya.... Meaning Old fool...

I guess you don't read Bible
Read 1Corinthisns 4:14-17

Vs. 15 “For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.”

Many times Paul calls Timothy his son

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
[s]

And the Fools that gave birth to an animal like you will be rejoicing they have a child.

You are on the highest speed to your destruction.

Happy Sunday to you. grin[/s]

When sensible people are speaking. Sons of whores like you shouldn't speak.

Stay off my mention.

Adeboye's fool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ransomed: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrMcJay:
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.
����
Iye osalobuah....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Why not leave him to be judged by God.

Are you God's secretary or PA?

Learn to mind your business and focus on how to better your sick life.

You are sensible enough to know the implications of impersonation. Your pastor is a fraudulent impersonator endorsing the destruction of Christianity.

You foolish son of a LovePeddler, stay away from my mention.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by semyman: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Almost all African pastors are fraudulent, especially the Nigerian jet flying ones.
Thanks to the large number of modern day slaves under their manipulation
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:

I was referring to his frequent declarations that "anyone who is not paying his tithe is not going to heaven", or "pay Your Tithes To Avoid Divine Curses" - Pastor Adeboye Tells His Members

Jesus never threatened damnation for not tithing, and he would understand that times are tough. He would recommend giving to the needy at this time. I realize that the Church does help the needy now and then, but the vast majority of the funds go to the pastor.

For a pastor to do chide people for not tithing in these trying times, is not very Christian-like in my opinion; for a Christian to insult and throw stones at somebody for having a different opinion... can't say that's Christian-like either.

OK. Now i get your point.

Pls, read this...

20The Lord said to Aaron, “You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any share among them; I am your share and your inheritance among the Israelites.

21“I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting. 22From now on the Israelites must not go near the tent of meeting, or they will bear the consequences of their sin and will die. 23It is the Levites who are to do the work at the tent of meeting and bear the responsibility for any offenses they commit against it. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. They will receive no inheritance among the Israelites. 24Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’ ”

25The Lord said to Moses, 26“Speak to the Levites and say to them: ‘When you receive from the Israelites the tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must present a tenth of that tithe as the Lord’s offering. 27Your offering will be reckoned to you as grain from the threshing floor or juice from the winepress. 28In this way you also will present an offering to the Lord from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you must give the Lord’s portion to Aaron the priest. 29You must present as the Lord’s portion the best and holiest part of everything given to you.’

30“Say to the Levites: ‘When you present the best part, it will be reckoned to you as the product of the threshing floor or the winepress. 31You and your households may eat the rest of it anywhere, for it is your wages for your work at the tent of meeting. 32By presenting the best part of it you will not be guilty in this matter; then you will not defile the holy offerings of the Israelites, and you will not die.’ ”

Shalom!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ultimatebas(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
So indirectly he is saying mind your business

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Ogbeni keep quiet. Stop drawing stupid analogies. Your thieving daddy g.o's are not above criticism.That includes your imams. This is about the nonsense a pastor says which we saw
If an Imam says rubbish,I'll also do same. You guys won't just attack him but attack all Muslims on planet as usual.
Most of those condemning him are even christains.

Anybody that condem him, the person does not have holy spirit in him or her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by semyman: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's useless arguing with any Daddy G.O's slaves on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by 9gerian: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
EOD (End of discussion)
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:
Some men have positioned themselves as God.

And God is not angry with them rather he still continue to bless them everyday. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
semyman:
It's useless arguing with any Daddy G.O's slaves on Nairaland

Just as the same way exchange words with children of perdition.

Abomination!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy
useless terrorist. Mohammed wey una dey follow Muhammad wey talk say if him die, him no know where him dey go. mumu people, mumu religion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by chatinent: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

And God is not angry with them rather he still continue to bless them everyday. grin
I supposedly think you'll call Hushpuppi's wealth a blessing too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Zenithpeak(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yada01:

In reality there is nothing like atheist. Atheist have a god and he is satan

Absolutely right!

Bunch of confused foolish baskards who's mad at their fu'ked up lives but transfer aggression to the only one who could help them out of their reprobacy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scammer!

Hushdaddy G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by BotherMleeper(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

No wonder you a leper.

No wonder you're so stupid
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

You are sensible enough to know the implications of impersonation. Your pastor is a fraudulent impersonator endorsing the destruction of Christianity.

Bro. E Don do na, go and rest pls. Chai... Since morning fa grin

Leave Baba Adeboye's and his children alone ooo

Pls go and drink small water abeg grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Tannhauser(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK. Now i get your point.

Pls, read this...

20The Lord said to Aaron, “You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any share among them; I am your share and your inheritance among the Israelites.

21“I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting. 22From now on the Israelites must not go near the tent of meeting, or they will bear the consequences of their sin and will die. 23It is the Levites who are to do the work at the tent of meeting and bear the responsibility for any offenses they commit against it. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. They will receive no inheritance among the Israelites. 24Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’ ”

25The Lord said to Moses, 26“Speak to the Levites and say to them: ‘When you receive from the Israelites the tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must present a tenth of that tithe as the Lord’s offering. 27Your offering will be reckoned to you as grain from the threshing floor or juice from the winepress. 28In this way you also will present an offering to the Lord from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you must give the Lord’s portion to Aaron the priest. 29You must present as the Lord’s portion the best and holiest part of everything given to you.’

30“Say to the Levites: ‘When you present the best part, it will be reckoned to you as the product of the threshing floor or the winepress. 31You and your households may eat the rest of it anywhere, for it is your wages for your work at the tent of meeting. 32By presenting the best part of it you will not be guilty in this matter; then you will not defile the holy offerings of the Israelites, and you will not die.’ ”

Shalom!

Why are you so called Christians like this? Who lobotomized you guys? By the way who are the levies now? Even the real jews no longer pay tithes cos the tribes have been scattered. Na wa o. Lazy fools, don't work for your money. Be preparing to become rich by tithing. There's a reason why this prosperity gospel appeals so much to the average black African.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
There are two things that will make you see God and let us not stress ourselves. There are Love the Lord your God with all thine heart and the second one is;Love your neighbour as yourself.This law hang all other laws and the prophets. So if you like give all the tithes in this world,sing all the praises in this life,preach and perform all the miracles in this life,give money as you like,clean the church. If you don't love God with all your heart and your neighbour as yourself. You are wasting your time , christainity is practical and not a hoax
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Olarewaju89: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tannhauser:

Why are you so called Christians like this? Who lobotomized you guys? By the way who are the levies now? Even the real jews no longer pay tithes cos the tribes have been scattered. Na wa o. Lazy fools, don't work for your money. Be preparing to become rich by tithing. There's a reason why this prosperity gospel appeals so much to the average black African.

Before i start first, did you believe in God almighty?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
madamgrace:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dont-be-angry-with-me-im-talking-to-my-children-adeboye-replies-critics/%3famp=1

The 78-year-old cleric says should he have his way, he will restrict his sermons and activities to members of his church.

Adeboye, who said this during a sermon on Sunday titled ‘From Lockdown to Lifting Up’, said but “the lockdown has made the door open to everybody”.

He, however, appealed to his critics not to be offended with him over his comments, saying they are meant for his ‘children’.

Cultish thinking!

His children? Or God's Children?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Tannhauser(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:

Don't mind them, the mindless stupidity of current Christians is increasing the number of atheists daily. In fifty years Nigeria if not Africa will be a largely atheist society as most people will want nothing to do with the madness of religious especially Christianity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nosagold(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Tannhauser(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Before i start first, did you believe in God almighty?

If your parents were intelligent enough not to brainwash you from birth, would YOU believe in God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.