Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

So Many Denominations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Many Denominations (4206 Views)

..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity? / "Why Are There So Many Denominations?" / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ALL

The true children of the MOST HIGH are those who ask questions based on FACTS. Why So Many Denominations?

The truth (facts) can either make you run away, laugh, cry, get angry as well as search deeper for the truth.
I only go where the FACTS take me.

Like I was saying earlier, the religion of christianity as taught by the Cauasian race is basically a front for low grade Satanism. This is the main reason their are many DEMONISATIONS (DENOMINATIONS) today.

Many people ignorantly worship SATAN (GOD which is DOG when spell backward, another name for the BEAST) in the name of belief (Myth and tales).

We all know the saying that a DOG is a man's best friend, and we all know those people who love their DOGS as family members.

Has anyone checked up[b] Josephus Flavius Piso[/b], yet? He was the only who created the New Testament Stories which is what some christians Believe in Today.

Be[b]lie[/b]ve (lie) has also contributed to the rise of Many Denominations, all of them fighting to convert new customers (members).

Many Demonisations (Denominations ) is also very good business, by exploiting (fleecing) Customers (members) for money (offerings and donation etc,etc).

Stimulus, You have no excuse Now, You know you are worshipping SATAN, and that Christianity is a fabrication of the truth.

The subject being discussed here is why So Many Denominations. We are all waiting for you contributions to the subject matter which you so far, managed to skillfully avoid like a politician. The question is Why so many denominations (demonisations).
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

Stimulus, You have no excuse Now, You know you are worshipping SATAN, and that Christianity is a fabrication of the truth.

Weak-minded souls like you will continue to deceive yourselves with your phobia in order to accuse others of Satan worship. I wonder why my posts in several threads have not been demontrating the same demonic illiteracy that continue to pop up in your posts; and when you're asked to take a closer look at yours, you ram your nostrils into the wall and then turn to make childish rants? Was it not your alter ego Horus who called for my "eradication"?

I don't hate you, Kuns. But if you continue to let your melanin self-enslavement run amuck, it would only highlight your defeatist mentality (no thanks though to your 500 year old antiquated entries).  cool
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2007
If you’re standing next to some person and he says, “I worship the Almighty God, Allah God, God Allah,” fine. Then he says he’s a satanic worshipper. What do you mean? Well, God is Satan to them. They call him Baphomet the “satanic Goat of Mendez who is the God of lust;” Albert Pike, the Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry teaches that Satan is the God of Masonry: “. . . Yes, Lucifer is God . . .” If you don’t believe that God is Satan then this would not apply to you. The Pope teaches that Lucifer is God. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin word Lutfare which means “light-bringer, light-bearer.” The Catholics practice these light bearers, which means that they worship Lucifer in their churches.
So stop thinking that because people use God, Allah, et cetera, that it’s the same one you are referring to. Anyone can grab the name God and use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beat Your Servant With Many Stripes - Said The Lord Jesus. / How Will You Thank God This Year 2024? / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.