Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

So Many Denominations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Many Denominations (4207 Views)

..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity? / "Why Are There So Many Denominations?" / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
Barricade, so if God created everybody in the world then who are these people refered to here in Genesis 14 : 5, 6 and I quote in parts
"Reph'aim in Ash'teroth-karna'im, the Zuzim in Ham, the Emim in Sha'veh-kiriatha'im,
6: and the Horites in their Mount Se'ir as far as El-paran on the border of the wilderness;"

Who are the Horites? Mr Barri-cade and please try and stay focused and answer the question.

Are these people the desendants (geneology) of Adam?

Why do you think God told Abraham and Sons not to mix the seed in Genesis 24 : 3? Is God racist?

Religion has taught people to believe and not reason soundly?

That is why you get so emotionally and act beast-like, reacting based on emotions like and animal (living in the image of the beast),  instead of thinking, reasoning and responsing based on sound right reasoning.

I dare you to reason soundly, Mr barricade.

Please answer the question, no beating around the bush like you have been doing up on till now.

If Adam and Eve were the only people God created who was Cain talking too here,  assuming he had just killed Abel.? Genesis 4 : 14 and I quote in parts
"Behold, thou hast driven me this day away from the ground; and from thy face I shall be hidden; and I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will slay me."

Who is the whoever here refering too? Considering there is only Adam and Eve on the planet and cain just killed Abel.

And who was living in the land of Nod (Nud in Hebrew or Nude in English )? Who named the place Nud?
A wise man would say I don't know,  and ask questions to find out more  instead of arguing blindly like a fool as you have been doing thus far.

The facts (truth) is the worst enemy of a lie ,  and liars hate bearers of the truth like HORUS and all others who responsed with sound right reasoning based on right knowledge, right wisdom and right overstanding.

Mr barri,  I double dare to attempt too give an answer to any to these questios poised to you,  without wringling out with a baseless argument and long drawn out theories based on be[b]lie[/b]fs (lies).

What do you know about King James Freemason connections? Who are the illuminatti? What involvment does the royal family have with this organisation?

Believe is ignorance ,   free your mind
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2007
Revelation 1 : 1
"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants what must soon take place;"

Peaxy, according to the revelation of Jesus Christ which reveals the things that are to come, tells us that the Devil and Satan, will deceive the whole world, hence the reason for the many demonisations (denomination) that there is in this present day and time.

Revelation 12 : 9
9: And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world -- he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

And for all those people like barri-cade still eating pork (the swine) here are some other diseases that you are a prime candidate of. Just ask your doctor. It causes and contributes to High blood pressure, Heart disease, stiff or sore muscles, stokes, Obesity and various other diseases such as TRICHINOSIS. He knows that this foul, filthy animal causes anyone that eats pork to be dumb, sick, slow and diseased. Yet, In order not to impose on the market, doctors will not tell you that eating pork is totally bad for you, because your doctor knows that the better you feel the less of a reason you will have to go to him he will only advise you to cut down of your pork consumption instead of just stop eating it.

In the meantime, the doctors, the breeders and the manufacturers of pork products are making mega bucks off you while you're slowly dying from eating this deadly, diseased animal.

Pork can transmit a number of other diseases to humans as well, including ERYSIPELAS, ASCARIASIS and BRUCELLOSIS.

Christians profess to be such devout followers of Jesus (Yashua) of 2008 years ago, but they eat pork when Jesus (Yashua) NEVER did this. Remember in Mark 5 : 13 Jesus (Yashua) was the one who cast the devil into the swine. They use this saying "It's not what goes into a person, it's what comes out" to say they can eat pork. El's Holy Torah (known as the old testament) in Leviticus 11 : 7, 8 "And the swine, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.
8: Of their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch; they are unclean to you." This was a Law and nothing changes. Don't try and tell us that the book of Acts has made the consumption of pork lawful, because you want to justify the eating of pork. First of all the book of Acts was written by Luke and not a divinely inspired scripture, so it has little or no validity. In addition, Jesus (Yashua) of 2008 years ago said that "Not one jot or tittle" of the law would change. The book of Leviticus received by Moses contains the original laws.

Matthew 5 : 18
" For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all be fullfilled".

Now if Jesus (Yashua) of 2008 years ago said the law could not change, then why are you "Christians" still eating pork?
Eating pork is a concept of the 13th self Acclaimed Apostle Paul, the liar, himself admitted that he was changing the law. Romans 3 : 7 "For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"

So Christians stop being hypocrites, you know that the law has not changed, besides you know little or nothing about the animal that you love to eat.

Also, Peaxy it is because of people like Paul, the liar, that there are some many demonisation (denomination) and Christianity has become a big money making entreprise (business), where anything goes as long as to be[b]lie[/b]ve.
Re: So Many Denominations by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 27, 2007
Its funny how people will continue arguing and debating about these sorts of issues not because they care but simply because they are too afraid to make an attempt to live a godly life. They so cherish their sins like a pig loves to wallow in the mud.

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God." -John 3:20,21

Now talking about denominations I do not think that it is the will of God that there be seperation between his people. However there is a vital need for true brethren to seperate from false brethren otherwise there is a danger that the true brethren will compromise their faith.

' evil communication corrupts good manners '

But there is coming a time when denominations will cease to exist and only those who stand for christ and the hypocrites will remain, because the bible has predcted a filtering of the good from the bad before jesus comes for his spotless bride.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
What is the root of christianity?
This re-legion is really what the slave master has give to us? Are we saying that our ancestors were not divinely inspired (God fearing). Every thing the Negroid (black people) do is for their slave master. They talk like they slave master, dress like they slave master the cauasian, eat the same destructive foods like they slave masters and worship the images of their slave master. Our people are trying to be better canaanites (Cauasians)  than the Canaanites.

When we discuss christianity or any other re-legion for that matter people feel that they are being attacked, when there is nothing further from the truth. The re-legion of christianity is a possessive spirit force that make our people feel that they are being attacked, so the person tries to defend themself, in so doing the possessive spirit defend itself.

People are living a fantasy believing they will go to heaven where there will be only peace, yet the every bible they profess to believe in say that there is war in heaven according to revelation 12 : 7 "And there was war in heaven:". This contradicts what is being preached. Christianity seeing this will get anger and try to attack you for exposing the contradiction of they re-legion. But they will not ask they pastors what this means. In short they are living a fantasy. A make - believe dream.

Most christians don't even know that King James was a freemason and was an active member of the illuminatti. They do not research things, they just believe (accept without question) everything as long as it sound good and feels good. They believe the europeans invented the Motor Car and aeroplanes so his God much to right. Well, I have information for you the Cauasian (Canaanites) did not invent the Motor car or submarines or aeroplanes, the ancient Tamareans (falsely called Egiptians and Africans by the european invaders) did. The knowledge of electricity is from Ancient African, the cauasians only copied these things and claimed that they founded it.

Why do  you think they are still digging the graves of our ancestors in Nubia (falsely called Egypt by the Greeks), they are not digging the graves of their ancestors in Rome or Greece, they are digging the graves of our ancestors. Our ancestors created these wonderfull inventions thousands of years ago.

Re-ligion is the spell that was cast on our people called the spell of Sleep (the spell of leviathan, Kingu), by the Luciferians races. Now we are worship and fighting, killing ourselves because of the re-ligion of our oppressors and enslavers. Re-ligion is merely the tool that enable the Canaanites to have easy access to our land and it's abundance of natural resource. Re-ligion is a demonic influence,  making us give all our power to the people who attacked, castrated, tortured, killed, kidnapped our mothers and fathers of yester-years. We have been so trumatised by this that we choose to forget and act like it didn't happen. Even accepting the be[b]lie[/b]f of the people who have done such evil things to our ancestors without question.

Those God you talk about in the Bible, Torah and Koran are our ancestors the deities of Ancient Tamare/ Africa.  Religion is 6000 years old,  but we dismiss the evidence of life existing back over 3 million years,  and there is ample evidence of this. The demon of re-ligion does not want you to see this ,  it will rage and get anger like legion in the Jesus story.

And why would God want to choose a name that when you spell it backwards from right to left it spells DOGS knowing that their are people who read from right to left like the Aramic Hebrews and the Ashuric/ Syrian Arabic?

It has been said that the DOG (a four legged beast) is a man's best friend,  and we all know those people who love their DOGS better that they would love any human especially a (Negroid).

Jesus is no other but Zeus they are the same person, they look alike and Zeus is who you are calling when you think to are calling Jesus. Zeus the God of the Greeks. Because there is no J in the Hebrew language and no Jew bears the name Jesus. In Latin it is Eh-Zeus (get a latin bible and check it out for yourself, please don't believe me) translated to Jesus in English. Who is playing the fool?

This is an european name, found it spain and portugal today.

And Christ is from the Greek "Kristos" which was derived from the Hindu word Krishna. So when you are praying (preying) better know who you are praying to, the ancestors of the Cauasian race.

Hey, and check out King Jame's freemasonary connection, most people don't know king James was a Freemason (York and Scottish Rites 30 and 33 degrees freemasonary). Neither do they know what the agenda of the illuminatti is? We blacks are the most gullible and ignorant people on the planet, because we have accepted their lies as believe. They have lied to our our mothers and fathers and our fore-parents. It is time for us to wake up and realize (use your real-eyes) what has been happening in the last 600 years. I though we Nigerians were meant to be very intelligent compared to other Africans.

Believe is ignorance and it opens people up to diverse demonic forces (demonic spirits), that's why you will look down on your brother who is black like you in the name of the God (Spookism) of your enslavers and think you are right, calling each other evil names in the name of religion, allowing these demon to run free, without even realizing what we are doing ,  doing the slave masters work for him ,  while he sit back and laughs at our stupidity.

What you think the cauasians would tell you (niggers, negro, blacks) about heaven if it was a reality for them. You lot would probably be the cleaners, labourers, field niggers and house niggers and slaves in an heaven where the Cauasians ruled.

What is real is the spiritual realm of our ancestors which we have access to , they don't.

Don't believe a word i have said,  check it out for yourselves.

Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2007
Kuns:

What is the root of christianity?

Is this the question/topic of the thread?

It's really a shame that you guys are still enslaving your ribald minds with your self-defeating black racist theories. It's leading your camp nowhere and only further embarrasses your antiquated Nubia campaign.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
Stimulus,

Have you been paying attention , 

This is exactly what I am saying ,  see how these demons work, through you.

People, this is why they are so many demonisation (denominations).

And you see them (demons) working through people like stimulus, those questions addressed to barri-kade apply to you as well.

Go back and read up what as been going on ,  Stop being ignorant
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Kuns,

Grow up. I'm not going to entertain you with your stupid illiterate black racism. You can act as demonized as your black colony; but if you dare me, you'll regret coming from a 500 year old hole.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
Demons are speaking through you ,  They hate the truth ,  carry on doing your slave master work, looking down on your own.

Looking up to your slave masters image.

You seem to be stuck in spookism, think you are godly, but you are in reality acting and sounding like a black devil.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Kuns,

The fact that you're reacting like your own age-old racist demon is no worries to me. The one thing that you should be concerned about is why your own demon continues to show up in your illiterate posts. You should be concerned that your mentally deranged IQ suffers a phobia that is incurable against the backdrop of you ribald illiteracy.

What is going on among your black racist colony who are murdering their own black people without the whiteman's help? Zimbabwe. Haiti. Jamaica. Visit those three countries and tell me which white man is instigating the black racist leaders against their own fellow blacks and slaughtering with no thanks to any white-skinned fellow?

When you guys crawl out of your illiterate holes under the guise of a campaign for rescuing the Nubia slaves from a self-inflicted racist phobia, you dread your own hard facts to be pretending that as if you're not worse than the gutter language you use on other people.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2007
This is what a black racist has as legend from the noise you've been making:

He is on record as a ready example of a black racist murdering his own black people without the whiteman's help. Do you want some of those gory pictures of what this black racist did to his own people?

--------------

A ready example of what black racists do in very important meetings of international leaders:

Is it any wonder that you come to a public forum to exhibit the same hypocritical and self-deranged mental slavery of your black racist clan?
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2007
Your re-ligion is based on falsehood and is a fabrication of the truth.

Re-ligion basically re-aligns you to those demonic forces mentioned in the Legion story of your bible. You are a perfect example of what I have been talking about so far, on how ignorant and gullible our people are.

In addition, to all those tuned in this is a perfect example of the demonisation (demon at work) being mentioned in the above posting ,  the demons fear and hate it when truth is spoken and try to deviate attention.

The Cauasians has done a good job in implanting his demonic forces in many of our people , 

People like Stimulus are a good example of this.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Kuns,

Speak English. Your illiteracy is embarrassing you further and driving the wedge even further into your low mental IQ.

The point is simple enough: if you find pleasure in castigating religion, no worries; afterall, you have been pretending to take sides with some of the Biblical characters - hasn't helped you one bit in your ribald misadventures.

If you want to keep up your racist idiocy, let me know - because I have here over 50 pictures and articles waiting to be posted following your illiterate drivel concerning what your black stupid racists do to their own people without the help of the whiteman.

Sitting down there and weeping about whether a demon is on your screen is no bother to me; because such a demon must be having fun seeing you enslave yourself with the virus of his illiteracy. How can you guys use the same English diction you drivel on and try to re-engineer when as a matter of fact you don't even know simple meaning of words.

You black racists should just crawl back to your antiquated holes. You make a worse case for the innocent Nubians you pretend to campaign a "rescue" for; when your own black racists leaders are busying themselves on African soil murdering their own black people!!

This is a picture of the quality of life your proud melanin brothers give to their own melanin brethren:

The same black racist idiocy that runs in your blood is blinding you to what exactly your racist clan has been doing to their own people!
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
It is time to eradicate this devil called stimulus .
The devil has a seed of physical devils, and the Hebrew uses the word zeh-rah – seed, offspring, descendant, children, as mentioned in Genesis 3:15. They walk with and beside you. Not another race, they could be your mom or dad, brother or sister, best friend, girl or boy friend, preacher or teacher. They come in all shapes and sizes.
Re: So Many Denominations by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
Horus:

It is time to eradicate this devil called [b]stimulus .[/b]
The devil has a seed of physical devils, and the Hebrew uses the word zeh-rah – seed, offspring, descendant, children, as mentioned in Genesis 3:15. They walk with and beside you. Not another race, they could be your mom or dad, brother or sister, best friend, girl or boy friend, preacher or teacher. They come in all shapes and sizes.

you may call on your black jesu christi to send on some black angels to help yougrin grin
they may be sleeping so wait awhile
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
you may call on your black jesu christi to send on some black angels to help you
I am [b]NOT [/b]christian and i dont need help .
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
@KunsHorus,

You're so predictable. Having suffered the ignominy of your own racist foolery, you signed out to come back in your alter ego. No worries. How you want to eradicate me is a laugh!  grin

Talk of you being black trying to "eradicate" another black person - that's the very substance of the same black racist virus you both have been manifesting on the Forum ever since (and you really don't need the whiteman's help to type your racist "eradication" campaign!) grin
Re: So Many Denominations by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2007
Horus:

I am [b]NOT [/b]christian and i don't need help .

The gallows you dig for someone else will be your resting place in Jesus' name.
Amen.
Re: So Many Denominations by Horus(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2007
The gallows you dig for someone else will be your resting place in Jesus' name.
Amen.
Jesus is not part of my world,I am NOT Christian.
I dont need your advise. grin
Re: So Many Denominations by gbadex1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2007
Jesus is not part of your world, Horus? But what about the black jesus? Surely, since the world was black and black is good, then jesus should be good too, eh Horus cheesy ?

@topic, bari, stimulus:

i've followed this topic all through and one distinct observation is -

#. It's rather amusing racist clowns like Horus a.k.a Kuns bash Christians, call them deluded, say Christianity's white man's religion while on the other hand, they use that same Christianity they castigate to support their racist agendas

#racists/loosers like Kuns a.ka Horus keep drooling that Christianity is used to subjugate blacks. Isn't it ironic that it's the Bible- Word and guideline of Christians they use to push their agenda. . .i mean who has been quoting from the book of Genesis all along?

#.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2007
Bros gbade. x,

gbade. x:

i mean who has been quoting from the book of Genesis all along?

Abeg leave those losers in their 500 year-old racist misery! Genesis or any other book of the Bible they quote to manifest their illiteracy is nothing to worry any more. Instead, since they have been pushing their "melanin" idiocy all along and are none the wiser for it, I just thought it might help them cry melanin-tears again by pointing out the stupidity of their black racist hypocrisy!

Their black racist bulldogs are busy murdering their own black brothers on African soil WITHOUT the help of religion or the whiteman - Horus/Kuns should go ask Mugabe and his ilks of Jamaica and Haiti! Even their IQ is manifestly so archaic as to suffer the same stupid idiosyncrasies characteristic of their black racist clan, while they sit behind their PCs acting out their outdated foolery in the name of "melanin".

Horus:

It is time to eradicate this devil called stimulus .

Let's just understand one thing: Horus/Kuns is/are not here to discuss. They're rather here to show how deeply their black illiterate racist virus has so blinded them to the folly of the typical examples of their black leaders in Zimbabwe, Jamaica and Haiti. Is it not this same KunsHorus who's thinking of "eradicating" another black man? He has been seeking a vent to express his racist savagery for that long and couldn't keep it any longer. Genesis ko, melanin nii!
Re: So Many Denominations by gbadex1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ stimulus:

i'm beginning to believe Yankari Games Reserves isn't administering the right dosage of Prozac pills for their pathetic malady.

Sadly, people like Horus/Kuns, racist clowns blame other races for all their woes due to the deep-seated inferiority complex they exhibit. For all their failures in life, they heap all the blame on whites to justify their failures and match up to whites. Sad indeed. . . .
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2007
Stimulus and gbade x you are both mentally defeated that's why you too play the racist card,

Can you mention one racist thing I have said or as been said so far on this thread.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Kuns,

Right racism preserves the races. There is no other way to preserve the purity of the races but by right racism.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60028.32.html#msg1229463

I'd advise once again that you crawl back into your black racist hole. Your illiterate posts are such shame to your psyche; that is why you're still enslaved by your racist idiocy and can't remember a thing you've said about racism? Please . . even caucasians don't lie as much as you and your alter ego do!

You still haven't looked into the problems of your own black racists leaders on African soil murdering their own black people. Is Mugabe caucasian?
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2007
HATE IS EVIL.

You obvoiusly have jumped in at the end of a conversation with bari-kade without fulL knowledge of the previous exchanges.

For the sake of SIMPLICITY and clarity let's start by defining the word Racism: This simply means, to be for and about your race in this context.

Right Racism means to standby, be about and for your race. This is not advocating hate, discrimination or prejudice. It simply means to be for and about your race.
Examples of this are people like Marcus "The seer" Garvey who was for his race and spoke about returning to Africa. Bob Marley was another good example in many of his songs, in advocated african unity i.e Africans Unity. Would you say this songs is evil or illiterate because in talks about African upliftment.

Dr. Funmilaiyo Kuti, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, Steve Beko, Nelson Mandela are all good examples of leaders who stood by and were for and about the race does this make them illiterate and bad evil people. This is Right racism. Dr Martin Luther KIng and Malcolm X were for their race, and they practiced right racism.

Now, the OPPOSITE of RIGHT RACISM is WRONG RACISM which is based on hate, prejudice and discrimination and is what is practiced by the Ku Klus Klan, BNP and Combat-18 among other white supremacy organisation. Some of these people would love to burn, murder or main you if they could. This is evil and is WRONG RACISM.

Now can you see the difference and you really did not read the messages send to barri-cade. You only jumped in at the end and jumped on the word racism and associated it with evil.

This is understandable considering the way we have been taught to sub-consciously association letter (words) to things. SO if I say A you think Apple, if I say B would would probably think balloon , what if I say fire ,  what would first come to your mind? If I say girl ,  what woulld your first thought be? Do you catch my drift?

You obviously did not see this:

And you can say I'm racist. If so then I am, and stand for, by and with my race. I am for my race, however, I do acknowlege every other race with respect.
I just say the fact. If I say Caucasians eat manure then that is wrong racism, because this is untrue, But if I say the cauasians don't have hair, but FURS similarly to what beast (four legged animals) which is fact that our people need to realize (realeyes) that they are the only deities (Gods) on this planet. Then this is right racism. If I say that I am a cyclist, it does not mean that I hate cars, lorries or buses it just means that I am for my bike.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60028.0.html#msg1217492

If I say I'm a CYCLIST does this mean I hate all four wheeled vehicles. Or Does it mean a cyclist hates Cars, bus or lorry. NOooo ,  It simply means that I am for and about bikes. Overstand?

So slow down read the post well at least twice to OVERSTAND what is being said ,  then think, reason and then response.

Instead of reacting based on emotions and a lack of OVERSTANDING of what is being said. If you are not sure about what is being said, ask question to verify, before jumping to conclusion.

You Jump in here without fully overstanding the context:
Right racism preserves the races. There is no other way to preserve the purity of the races but by right racism. The Caucasian practices wrong racism, that is, one-sided racism. Right racism is a symptom of race pride and intelligence. Right racism is racism practiced on equal terms; and to practice racism equally, a race must have equal things, beginning with equal universal knowledge.

This is basically saying that our men should not father children of women of other races, or sleep around with women of other races because it weaken our genes and adds further burdens on our race. Because the children of these relationships are not accepted by the Europeans and neither are they accepted by the Negroid race who refer to them as half Caste or Mulatto. Right racism is impling we love and respect and uplift our own women and our own people.

When the Indians open their businesses they employ people of their own race, would you say they are racist too?

When the Chinese open Chinese take-away they don't employ Africans they employ they own people,  would you go and call them RACIST?
But when Africans talk about racial pride and intelligent you a quick to shout RACIST,  Hey, what's up with that.

You merely have associated the word racism with bad, evil, illiterate etc, etc , and nothing could be further from the truth , which is due to a lack of OVERSTANDING. You have RIGHT RACISM (PEACEFUL, CO-OPERATION) AND WRONG RACISM (HATE, PREJUDICE).

Right Racism is simply doing for yourself and kind while acknowledging all others on equal term.

OVERSTAND?
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Kuns,

I carefully followed the thread and observed that you derailed with your characteristic illiterate posts, which were nothing more than the usual rabid isolationism of your self-defeating black racism.

As long as you and your alter ego fail to reason and continue to display your illiterate idiocy of this seething racism against other people, you'll continually be served the necessary antidote to your malady.

Your question earlier about if you had mentioned one racist thing was answered by a clear reference to your ribald racist statements. The latest attempt to drive round that obvious fact is even making matters worse for you; and only accentuates the crass of your antiquated self-inflicted malady.

Dr. Funmilaiyo Kuti, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, Steve Beko, Nelson Mandela are all good examples of leaders who stood by and were for and about the race does this make them illiterate and bad evil people. This is Right racism.

Trying to pretend that your black racism is better than white racism is one more score on the fact that not one iota of melanin in your blood is on average IQ. Who is the caucasian that is instigating Mugabe of Zimbabwe to murder his own black citizens on African soil? And the Jamaican case? The Haiti insanity of melanin gone mad in another hemisphere nko? You guys should grow up and see the daylight, or just crawl back to your putrid antiquated holes.

The one thing your ribald black racist theories have demonstrated is the unswerving loyalty to illiteracy and antiquated idiocy.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2007
The only illiterate on this posting is YOU.

Because you do not know what racist means.

As explained earlier racist simply means to be for your race.

Now you could goes about this two way the RIGHT WAY or the WRONG WAY.

So, I f I say I am a cycliist does that mean I hate cars or bus , c'mon don't be daft , get real.

If standing by, being for and about my race make me a racist then I am , because you have to be for something and I am for my race.

Now you do not have to be for your race , you can uphold the interest of people of other races, well , that is YOU.

You have created this new phrase which you called "Black Racism". I don't know about that.

What I know about is Right Racism and Wrong Racism.

Your Cauasian friends the KKK, Combat 18 teaches Wrong Racism which is based on violence, hatred, discrimination, prejudice etc,etc. This is Evil , and is refered to as WRONG RACISM.

Now, political activists, freedom fighters and other leaders amongst our race practice and teach RIGHT RACISM.
This basically implies doing for self and kind, standing by, being for and about the upliftment of your race. This is not advocating hate, as you have ignorantly tried to suggest. All our leaders of yester-years sincerely loved their people, and struggled for the political liberation of the people of the continent of Africa. Not one of them was violent towards another human being or taught what to are trying to imply.
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
[center]

The so called Bi-centinnial year of the abolishment of slavery
Yet Tamarean (African/Nubian) peoples worldwide are still enslaved.
Our clothing is still provided by the slavemaster, For what do we manufacture
Our food is still provided by the slavemaster, For what do we grow
Our Homes are still provided by the slavemaster, For what do we build
Our Language is still that of the slavemaster, for we know not our history
Our Music is still provided by the slavemaster, for most of our music contains lust and violence and is owned by Media Corporations
Our Economics are owned by the slavemaster, for we work for him then give all our money back to him
Our spirituality is still owned by the slavemaster, for we adhere to the religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam that Enslave us.
Our beauty is dictated by the slavemaster, for we relax our kingly hair and wear coloured contact lenses to look like Europeans
Our Minds are still owned by the slavemaster, for the majority of you will read this and still not care.

With none of these fundamentals how can we say we are free and even more puzzling is why do we not see we are still enslaved.

Dr Malachi Z. York continues the works of other great leaders by providing information to release us from this mental slavery called the spell of Leviathan.

This man has written over 430 books based on pure unadulterated facts ,  pertaining to religion, science, ourstory or any subject you can think of which will aid in the liberation of our minds utilizing Right Knowledge, Right Wisdom and Right Overstanding Termed as Wu-Nuwaubu The Ancient Science of the Tamareans (Africans/Nubians)[/center]
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2007
Kuns my guy. . . lol. grin

Not to worry. Let's just ask YOU a few questions:

Kuns:

Yet Tamarean (African/Nubian) peoples worldwide are still enslaved.

Who really is still enslaving them? Care to ask Mugabe? grin

Kuns:

Our clothing is still provided by the slavemaster, For what do we manufacture
Our food is still provided by the slavemaster, For what do we grow
Our Homes are still provided by the slavemaster, For what do we build
Our Language is still that of the slavemaster, for we know not our history

I know, I know. . . It's just such a pity that after 500 years, your clan is the only ones who can't manufacture, grow food, build homes, or even use language properly. Even the homes your clan attempts to build are destroyed by members of your own clan again!! shocked

At this point, wetin we go do to take help una? Because, it seems as if anything done for your clan will be summarily destroyed! Melanin works wonders sometimes! grin

Kuns:

Our Music is still provided by the slavemaster, for most of our music contains lust and violence and is owned by Media Corporations

See that? I don talk am tey-tey! Even music from your clan contains lust and violence!! Mugabe, how far?? undecided

Kuns:

Our Economics are owned by the slavemaster, for we work for him then give all our money back to him

Yes, true that. Because when the same "slavemaster" gives the bosses of your clan huge sums of money as financial AID, not one korofo in your clan will have a better life! Leaving Mugabe aside for a while, let me introduce yet another: SWAZILAND! Take a trip to that small melanin-country and see what your melanin brother is doing with the labour, sweat and money of his melanin brothers!

>sniff< Oh God, help these guys!!

Kuns:

Our spirituality is still owned by the slavemaster, for we adhere to the religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam that Enslave us.

I know. It's just that the talk of "enslave us" means that your melanin was not strong enough, abi?

Kuns:

Our beauty is dictated by the slavemaster, for we relax our kingly hair and wear coloured contact lenses to look like Europeans

I don't want to post pictures of the "kingly hair" you're referring to; but if you take a trip to the appropraite thread for the pictures on the "weaving hair" thread, you'll see what I mean.

Kuns:

Our Minds are still owned by the slavemaster, for the majority of you will read this and still not care.

The majority of us have freed our minds from the 500-year-old mental slavery of your clan and moved on. Any trouble with that, hmmm?

Kuns:

With none of these fundamentals how can we say we are free and even more puzzling is why do we not see we are still enslaved.

Pathetic. How is it that when opportunities for freedom is here already, you still SEE yourself as enslaved? angry

Kuns:

Dr Malachi Z. York continues the works of other great leaders by providing information to release us from this mental slavery called the spell of Leviathan.

Dr. Malachi must be a poor fellow struggling with his own mental slavery and passing is entanglements on to his clan. Little wonder then that after freedom has come, YOU of all people still see yourself as ENSLAVED!!

Don't die on Dr. Malachi's 430 books - they will drive you even further into deep "sleep" and more astonishing phobia of other races. Life is here - LIVE!! grin
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
I have not met you but I can tell ,  you are a , Cau-asian. If not ,  then you're a negro with a  slave mentality ,  man with balck features, but with cau-asian morals and values.

Anyway the topic of this conversation is WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DENOMINATIONS ,  THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ON THIS THREAD, SO LET'S GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT.

Hey, Stimulus, you can take a chill pill , 

Peaxy, if you're still there , 

All the religions in the world were copied and plagarised from the teachings and culture of the ancient Tamareans (called Egypt and Africa by others). The mythlogy of the Greeks were first copied from that of these Primitive (Primitive meaning prime, first, best, original) people. All other race of this planet were taught in the temple and schools of the ancient Tamarean (called African today). The Greek invasion started in 321 B.C and latast from about 250 years. The Mythlogy of the Romans was copied from the Greek with what could be refered to as culture fusion ,  These European Civilisations do not known where they came from ,  they (Greeks, Romans,Jews including the Hindus and Budhist who were taught they knowledge in the Temple and Schools of the Ancient African scientist on every subject under the sun which they called Re pronounced Ray) later did the same thing with the Ancient Tamarean (Egyptian/Africans) stole from the cultures to creat Jewish mystism of the Canaanite race which they called KABALA.

This is where it all started ,  you know the ,  Many Denominations

First came Juduism, which rolled on into Christianity ,  which later gave birth ,  to Islam.

Due to Greed and envy these were later sub divided in the many religion sects, which Christianity it started with the Catholic taking from the Sphinx in Tamare , they called it the Holy Cat (Cat-holist into Catholism ,  see how they stole our culture).

Flavius Piso and his family actually wrote the new testament as a play which became today's religion of christism.

The Begining ,
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2007
@Kuns,

Kuns:

I have not met you but I can tell , you are a , Cau-asian. If not , then you're a negro with a  slave mentality , man with balck features, but with cau-asian morals and values.

Nope, go ask your alter ego Horus - he knows I'm a Yoruba man; with functioning melanin in my blood. That said, I'm not in your self-enslaved black racist clan - and that is why I've continued to school you guys to drop the self-inflicted mental slavery you both have been shlepping about. Meanwhile, I'm glad for your sake that I'm not the only black person who takes a stand against your black racist movement.  grin

Kuns:

Any the topic of this conversation is WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DENOMINATIONS , THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ON THIS THREAD, SO LET GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT.

Finally. You see afterall that you racist theories have not yielded the melanin applause you both have been seeking. Believe me, if you had endevoured to stay within the context of the topic/subject of this thread, you would not have had to scurry off anytime issue were presented to educate you on your fallacies.

Cheers then, and keep your melanin free from the self-inflicted and defeatist mentality you've been vending.  grin
Re: So Many Denominations by Kuns: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2007
Have you checked up Josephus Flavius Piso, yet. This was the man who wrote the story (Myth and tales) which led to the Beliefs of Christianity, all the story lines were graftations from many cultures starting with the Hyksos (Ionian race from which came the Jews and all other Europeans ans Euro-Americans nation) this included the Culture, traditions and teachings of the Ancient Tamareans (Called Africans and Egyptians by the Greeks and Romans).  

A bit of Hinduism was thrown in there too, as well as Greek and Roman mythology.

Hereby creating biblical fact which is different from Historic facts, and in doing so, have mislead the Whole world, especially Africans or Nubians, Negroids, Blacks, Jamacians, Ibos, Yoruba whatever you want to call yourselves.

Do your own research if you want the truth (facts). The Organisd Belief System of Chrisrianity later evolved from these stories (myths and Beliefs) of the theatrics of Josephus Piso and family including friends into the many DEMONISATIONS (many DENOMINATIONS) practiced today in many churches.

This give birth to your Roman Cat-holy "Sphinx" (Cat-holistic or Catholic) belief system, and the[b] many DEMONISATIONS (DENOMINATIONS[/b]) which in turn led to the Anglican re-translations of these myths (tales and beliefs) from the latin into the Greek and English versions.

This all led too the many denominations (demonisations)  of the Born-again christian movement, the Jehovah Witness, Methodist, Mormon, Later day saint, Scripture Union, the Jesuits etc, etc.

The above mentioned demonisations were modelled after the luciferian religion movement. This is why I said the Chrisrianity is low grade satanism ,  went I enter this conversation, remember?

You can check this one up, Ok ,  here goes. Why did Ronald Reagan (the president of a christian nation) give the authorisation for the church of Satan ran by Albert Pike. What was Ronald Reagan relationship with Albert Pike and the church of Satan when it was alive?

All this has led people astray for 2007 years, and keeping them (our people of Nubian heritage) perpetually divided, at least, since the last 396 years when the King James Version became of offical Bible (Buy-bill) of England and America political christian Movement.

I am not saying I am better than you, or attacking you ,  so I hope no-one takes this personal, but truth is truth and must be told.

The question you need to be asking, is why did this happening, and what was the purpose of creating these myths into a religion.

Karl Marl once said that Religion is Opium of the people , 

What does Opium do? It Sedates, put you in a state of sleep, a state of forgetfulness.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.
Re: So Many Denominations by stimulus(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
@Kuns,

Lol, bros. You have posted this before in another thread - and it is found wanting. It does not even appear in the link you offered to corroborate your storyline. Is your melanin getting weak by the day? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this / How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks / Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.