Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (18279 Views)

Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Dansuqi: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
ernieboy:
oga this is propaganda, we know the modus operandi of apc. I don't think a governor even has the power to revoke a valid c of o without reasonable cause, the courts will overturn such a decision

When did governors start fearing the courts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by zoedew: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

.if you have nothing to say,view the thread and shift.why should a billionaire engage in political propaganda?

If you have nothing reasonable to comment, move on.. these are only alleged allegations..
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by kappGODSWILL(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
ernieboy:
he made a lot of money from over bloated govt contracts during Oshomole's tenure, since obaseki assumed office, the contracts have dried up, hence he is fighting the governor.
i hope u have prove of dis sha,una go jxt come nairaland dey yarn with full confidence,about something u knw noting about., hope he told u all dis oo,ode
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Dansuqi: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

Nah! Like I told you, politicians know how to work on the psyche of the people.

I pity people who fall for their tricks but one thing that's going to work for Obaseki is because the people are tired of Godfathers. Allow the people to make their own choices through the ballot box and when he doesn't perform to people's expectation the same people will also vote him out. That's the beauty of democracy and not one man calling the shots in a state with over 7 million people.

If so,he will not be threatening and intimidating people to defect with him.there is no indication that people are tired of godfatherism.at least it was clear in bayelsa and kwara that they wanted godfatherism to end.while you mentioned one thing that is working for obaseki,you failed to note that many things are working for pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by kappGODSWILL(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
ernieboy:
oga this is propaganda, we know the modus operandi of apc. I don't think a governor even has the power to revoke a valid c of o without reasonable cause, the courts will overturn such a decision
u are obviously naive to d kind of power a sitting gov has,even if it was illegal,na naija u dey,anytin goes.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nooel1: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

If so,he will not be threatening and intimidating people to defect with him.there is no indication that people are tired of godfatherism.at least it was clear in bayelsa and kwara that they wanted godfatherism to end.while you mentioned one thing that is working for obaseki,you failed to note that many things are working for pastor

Who in his sane mind, in a different clime vote for a man that is facing corrupt charges of 700 million Naira, a self-confessed cultist that was known as the ACID MAN?

Nigeria is a SHITHOLE that's why someone like Ize Iyamu will come out to contest for the seat of governor.

Sentiments apart, that guy has a lot of baggage hanging around his shoulders that doesn't make him fit to be a governor.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by nokatakata: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Obaseki go lose the election. There are no two ways. He will just waste edo money on pdp and will be lock up after election.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Afolabimills(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
CilicMarin:
The outgoing Governor is really a Tyrant, just like Nnamdi Cownu...

No wonder the usual miscreants support him..
face the topic ode
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Ingocof(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Rascality? Is dangote involved in politics like idahosa? If you are business man you need to stay from politics.
You can't you use your money to sponsor my opponent and still expect me to be cool with you.
Even your president once said I can treat 7% that didn't vote for me like the way I will treat the 95% that did.

you mean he is not free to spend his money on who he likes?

1 Like

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Ingocof(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestor:
I see most people displaying their ignorance here. Capt. Hosa is a 'son' of the Oba of Benin, no Edo government can mess him up. The man is like Dangote (staking both ways), which is not new to anyone. Political urchins are just trying to misinform people like the ones above me.
Wait o, someone wrote a 'PRESS STATEMENT', signed it as Capt Hosa; sent it to Igbere TV avoiding other front line media outfits. Why? because he didn't think it would be published?
A character in the person of Capt Hosa, a Bini man we're all proud of; acting like a conquered slave just to paint Obaseki in a bad light? God forbid.
He knows whom to call to reset Obaseki's brain if that were true. We know whose handiwork, and thank God there are no polling booths online.
PS: I wouldn't be surprised if he issues a disclaimer in the coming days, should this insurbodination gain traction.

disclaimer? that will be in your dream
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Dansuqi: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

Who in his sane mind, in a different clime vote for a man that is facing corrupt charges of 700 million Naira, a self-confessed cultist that was known as the ACID MAN?

Nigeria is a SHITHOLE that's why someone like Ize Iyamu will come out to contest for the seat of governor.

Sentiments apart, that guy has a lot of baggage hanging around his shoulders that doesn't make him fit to be a governor.

Most governors in nigeria actually have worst history than pastor.the 700mil is just am allegation just like obaseki commissioner was caught.from evidence,pastor never poured someone acid...everybody has baggages and inspite of those baggage,obaseki is scared of him.you can see the likely winner
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Bighead9: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
spafu:
Keep quiet Mr Man, Edo people are too wise to fall into this cheap propaganda that has become APC's stock-in-trade. Have we forgotten how, prelude to 2015 election, Hell-Rule-Fire claimed he was number 7 on the list of 1000 persons target to be eliminated by Jonathan? It's over five years now, we are still waiting to see number on the list eliminated.
Edo people are solidly behind Obaseki, the conquerer of Emperor Oshiomhole.

Igbo man, weldon.

When Una don finish with Obaseki, his eyes go clear. grin grin

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by helpfindbolu: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nooel1: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Most governors in nigeria actually have worst history than pastor.the 700mil is just am allegation just like obaseki commissioner was caught.from evidence,pastor never poured someone acid...everybody has baggages and inspite of those baggage,obaseki is scared of him.you can see the likely winner

When they say Nigeria is a SHITHOLE nobody should complain o.

So because most governors are corrupt does that mean Nigerians should continue to vote for corrupt leaders?

My broda, just listen to yourself! In a saner clime, the likes of Ize Iyamu would be coolling off in cell and for the commissioner who was accused of fraud according to your statement, what has the Efcc that is saddled with the responsibility to arrest and prosecute fraudulent public officers done? If he's guilty as charged, it's the duty of the anti graft agency to go after him and charge him, afterall, he doesn't enjoy immunity.

Edo people are tired of one man dictating who gets what and who becomes governor. The great people of Edo State know that Obaseki is the right man for the job and as such, would rally round behind him so as to bid the system of godfatherism goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Dansuqi: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

When they say Nigeria is a SHITHOLE nobody should complain o.

So because most governors are corrupt does that mean Nigerians should continue to vote for corrupt leaders?

My broda, just listen to yourself! In a saner clime, the likes of Ize Iyamu would be coolling off in cell and for the commissioner who was accused of fraud according to your statement, what has the Efcc that is saddled with the responsibility to arrest and prosecute fraudulent public officers done? If he's guilty as charged, it's the duty of the anti graft agency to go after him and charge him, afterall, he doesn't enjoy immunity.

Edo people are tired of one man dictating who gets what and who becomes governor. The great people of Edo State know that Obaseki is the right man for the job and as such, would rally round behind him so as to bid the system of godfatherism goodbye.

Don't waste your time,obaseki will lose.even from his body language,he knows.if pastor is bad,obaseki too is bad.nonsense
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Yebosola(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
lexy2014:

But I thought oshiomole said that ize-iyamu is claiming lawyer when he didn't graduate because he was a cultist who was rusticated? What are gani audus antecedents while he was chairman of etsako west local govt area?

Obasanjo said worse to Atiku(with a book published on his atrocity in govt) , he still endorsed him for 2019 presidency, believe politicians at your own peril.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mycommand: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Go to court!

CilicMarin:

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Rat66: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Igbo man, weldon.

When Una don finish with Obaseki, his eyes go clear. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Abner20: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
When we keep saying it that Gov Obaseki is retrogressive some folks wonder why. No sane person will support or defend a Gov who is using state resources and powers to pull down those who used their personal resources to put him there.

Edo must reject Gov Obaseki otherwise another tenure of him will lead to untold destruction of Edo sons and daughters businesses and properties.

Comrade Oshiomhole will raise edolites but Gov Obaseki will pull edolites down.

Edo 2020 correction.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yebosola:

Obasanjo said worse to Atiku(with a book published on his atrocity in govt) , he still endorsed him for 2019 presidency, believe politicians at your own peril.

That is after atiku went to reconcile with him. In this case was it oshiomole that went to reconcile with ize-iyamu or vice versa?

My comment wasn't about believing politicians or otherwise. It was in response to a comment made.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Abner20:
When we keep saying it that Gov Obaseki is retrogressive some folks wonder why. No sane person will support or defend a Gov who is using state resources and powers to pull down those who used their personal resources to put him there.

Edo must reject Gov Obaseki otherwise another tenure of him will lead to untold destruction of Edo sons and daughters businesses and properties.

Comrade Oshiomhole will raise edolites but Gov Obaseki will pull edolites down.

Edo 2020 correction.

How is Comrade Oshiomhole going to raise edolites& how is Gov Obaseki going to pull edolites down?
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mylove55(f): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Esseite:
Such propaganda tales are expected as the election date draws closer...

you called it propaganda, that means all the lies against okunbo are all propaganda,
therefore, tell thief obaseki to stop akk this propaganda politics and focus on development of Edo state, which he has failed.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mylove55(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Esseite:

If you have nothing reasonable to comment, move on.. these are only alleged allegations..
alleged ke, don't you know how to read,
hosa said thief obaseki even called him to confirmed the story that he is the one behind the attack propaganda.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mylove55(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
ernieboy:
he made a lot of money from over bloated govt contracts during Oshomole's tenure, since obaseki assumed office, the contracts have dried up, hence he is fighting the governor.
hosa contract is not control by state governor, it is federal governments contract.
it is thief obaseki that is looking for okunbo trouble because hosa did not align with with thief obaseki.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mylove55(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Theoarhics:
Foolish accusation from a supposedly astute businessman . You have lost my respect for you for planing with Oshiomole to destabilise the state.
but is thief obaseki that is fighting everyone, did you see where oshomole is fighting thief obaseki?

you said astute businessman, hahahahahaha,
thief obaseki can reach his achievement and accomplishment even if thief obaseki stole Edo state money for next eight years.
thief obaseki is already a failure
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mylove55(f): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

Nah! Like I told you, politicians know how to work on the psyche of the people.

I pity people who fall for their tricks but one thing that's going to work for Obaseki is because the people are tired of Godfathers. Allow the people to make their own choices through the ballot box and when he doesn't perform to people's expectation the same people will also vote him out. That's the beauty of democracy and not one man calling the shots in a state with over 7 million people.
thief obaseki is just using that line of godfatherism to deceive you ipob PDP.
thief obaseki once alluded to the fact that oshomole is his benefactor.

did oshomole demand money from thief obaseki as a godfather? and thief obaseki did not tell us how much he is paying his supposed godfather, like ngige told us then.
don't believe thief obaseki lies except you're ipob PDP.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
cyberghost23:

Esama is not the wealthiest man oh..
Captain hosa is the richest man In Edo..
He's richer than esama, obaseki, oshiomole combined...
No try that guy o..
I love esama more than him cos esama of Benin has been there for years and he invested a lot in Benin, esama is one of highest employer of labour in the state. With all the money captain hosa, he has not done one tangible thing in Edo aside buying rolls Royce for oba of Benin, coronation and the yeye farm, make e go sit down.
Get your facts straight next time .... captain Hosa isn't wealthier than the Esama....He was a former employee of the Esama... Google is your friend
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
myboy2111:
This Obaseki seems to be very unpopular among the Edolites,confirming his three credits status without English and Maths.

To PDP, Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.

Been to Edo before If you have you won’t mention that statement, the family name along is a long standing name in the Benin kingdom.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Rat66: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
CilicMarin:

[/s]
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Mylove55(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nooel1:

BTW thief obaseki and ize iyamu who has baggage to clear,

thief obaseki and shaibu forged their certificate, affidavit and tax clearance.
thief obaseki shared Edo state 15b naira to obtain worthless ticket of PDP.

ize iyamu share gej corruption money that was given to all PDP state chapter. and Edo state present PDP chairman and Dan urbih is among, that will be indictment to gej and all PDP members in Nigeria., even wike will not use that line to campaign against ize iyamu, or have you see thief obaseki spoke about ize iyamu court case?
it will tarnish the image of all PDP which has already be tarnish.
ize iyamu will use the case to campaign against PDP, how the PDP exploited him and share gej corruption money. that is a sad news to PDP.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nooel1: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mylove55:
thief obaseki is just using that line of godfatherism to deceive you ipob PDP.
thief obaseki once alluded to the fact that oshomole is his benefactor.

did oshomole demand money from thief obaseki as a godfather? and thief obaseki did not tell us how much he is paying his supposed godfather, like ngige told us then.
don't believe thief obaseki lies except you're ipob PDP.

You're a demented scallywag and an irredeemable OPONU!

How dare you open your maggot infested mouth to cast aspersions at Ipob. What has Ipob got to do with Edo elections?

It seems the left part of your brain is on recess the more reason you spew rubbish. Just take a look at yourself, woman of easy virtue opening your wide "Blow-jobbing" mouth to call Obaseki a thief.

Abeg, leave matter for Mathais, go to where you're needed; "The Oza room".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING : Oshiomhole Sacks Four Commissioners / See What Each State Got As Federal Allocation For February 2016 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.