Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (18281 Views)

Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nooel1: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mylove55:
BTW thief obaseki and ize iyamu who has baggage to clear,

thief obaseki and shaibu forged their certificate, affidavit and tax clearance.
thief obaseki shared Edo state 15b naira to obtain worthless ticket of PDP.

ize iyamu share gej corruption money that was given to all PDP state chapter. and Edo state present PDP chairman and Dan urbih is among, that will be indictment to gej and all PDP members in Nigeria., even wike will not use that line to campaign against ize iyamu, or have you see thief obaseki spoke about ize iyamu court case?
it will tarnish the image of all PDP which has already be tarnish.
ize iyamu will use the case to campaign against PDP, how the PDP exploited him and share gej corruption money. that is a sad news to PDP.

Your arguments doesn't hold water

You're nothing but a POLITICAL NEOPHYTE!
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by ernieboy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
u are obviously naive to d kind of power a sitting gov has,even if it was illegal,na naija u dey,anytin goes.
oga a sitting gov cannot just revoke a valid c.of o, but the truth is that a large percentage of property owners, even wealthy folks do not have c of o
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki the Brutal dictator. Anybody that doesn't align with him must be crushed irrespective of their status, so much for fighting Godfathercheesy

PDP should call Obaseki to order, he is messing with the wrong person.
Benin people have benefited more from capt hosa than Obaseki who is a governor.
Go sleep ..abeg
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by cyberghost23: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
ManOfCompetence:

Get your facts straight next time .... captain Hosa isn't wealthier than the Esama....He was a former employee of the Esama... Google is your friend
Lmao..
Oga throw way Google.
Na by employee?
Captain hosa get vessels of oil o..
I don't want to talk much.
Esama dn tey n try, I respect him.
Captain hosa is the richest in Benin ,
Oshiomole n co na boys Dem be to am o..
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mylove55:
alleged ke, don't you know how to read,
hosa said thief obaseki even called him to confirmed the story that he is the one behind the attack propaganda.

A Governor would never be at the forefront of confrontations..

Why didnt he record the conversation?... dont be bamboozled by propaganda.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by moodyguy: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why will he be intimidating people if he is sure of winning
To teach him a lesson he wud never forget.I Pray Obaseki revokes his Cof O and burn down his farm.So that next time he wud not dare touch the tail of the lion.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by moodyguy: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
ChukwuObe:

I pray your Obasek does not carry out all these allegations to the letter against this Captain. If Obasek dare to burn down the farm or revocate his CoO for his lands, then he will regret his actions as we will met out the same treatments to him in Lagos. He will not find a resting place outside Edo and Abuja after his tenure. All his businesses in Lagos will face the same treatments he metted out to this man. He will suffer the most.
Nothing will happen.ELrufai did similar things against his opponents in Kaduna .
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by moodyguy: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
i hope u have prove of dis sha,una go jxt come nairaland dey yarn with full confidence,about something u knw noting about., hope he told u all dis oo,ode
Its an open secret in Edo state.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by moodyguy: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
nokatakata:
Obaseki go lose the election. There are no two ways. He will just waste edo money on pdp and will be lock up after election.
In your wack mind.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by nokatakata: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
moodyguy:
In your wack mind.

Your NL vote won't count oo tongue wink
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Dansuqi: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
moodyguy:
To teach him a lesson he wud never forget.I Pray Obaseki revokes his Cof O and burn down his farm.So that next time he wud not dare touch the tail of the lion.

You are not getting it.they are people that are more powerful than a governor and they do the lesson teaching.nosa is a lion,obaseki is a nobody

1 Like

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
cyberghost23:
Lmao.. Oga throw way Google. Na by employee? Captain hosa get vessels of oil o.. I don't want to talk much. Esama dn tey n try, I respect him. Captain hosa is the richest in Benin , Oshiomole n co na boys Dem be to am o..
How old are you??... Are you a benin boy or how long have resided in benin Back your statement with reasonable facts...
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by moodyguy: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are not getting it.they are people that are more powerful than a governor and they do the lesson teaching.nosa is a lion,obaseki is a nobody
In your fickle mind
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by honeyB2018: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
By supporting and sponsoring Iyamu, what does he expect before from Obaseki?
You think he will welcome you with an open arm? You lied.
As far as the election in Edo is concerned, you are an enemy to the aspirations of the Gov, and must be treated so.
If I were to be in Obaseki's shoes, not only your properties, but you and your family will not step your feet into Edo state. This is the nature of politics in Nigeria. Ask those in Lagos state, who are opposed to the ruling party. Ask Baniz Munire.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Dansuqi: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
moodyguy:
In your fickle mind

Shift boy
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Unigrad: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
sharrap there,no be only lynch,come to my street at airport road and see how ppl hate dis obaseki.. una wet no dey stay benin spewing trash here.
Your airport road different from the one I dey stay?
Which part of airport road? Reduce your lies ooo.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by moodyguy: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
nokatakata:

Your NL vote won't count oo tongue wink
Wud yours count?
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by seleroms2(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Nooel1:

Go to benin city and mention Obaseki will lose and see if the people won't lynch you.
Edos are not barbarians. We don't lynch people for having divergent views take note.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Jeux: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Rascality? Is dangote involved in politics like idahosa? If you are business man you need to stay from politics.
You can't you use your money to sponsor my opponent and still expect me to be cool with you.
Even your president once said I can treat 7% that didn't vote for me like the way I will treat the 95% that did.
won't be surprised if this post is from a youth, so dumb, abiola, Osinbajo, seyi makinde, hope uzodinma, Donald Trump etc were all business men before coming into politics, it's their fundamental human right, there's no justification for destroying anybody"s business in the name of opposition, I pray you dont ever fall victim of what these people has experienced in the hand of these dictators in form of govt, kabaka hotel destroyed ,housed nuked, nomoreloss hotel c of o revoked,his sandpit closed just for being opposition and you are here saying nonsense, I wonder how an average Nigerian despite the deceit and oppression from all these politicians still have the courage or foolishness to defend and support them.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by SavageResponse(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2020
tafabaloo:
Obaseki style of politicking appears crude and smacks of a drowning man fighting tooth and nails to steer himself to the shore
He might as well end up loosing the electorates' sympathy and goodwill, which may consequently spell doom for his political future.

I don't blame him, he has decided to match his opponents fire-for-fire
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by Jeux: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2020
ManOfCompetence:
How old are you??... Are you a benin boy or how long have resided in benin Back your statement with reasonable facts...
he stated the fact.
Re: Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO by cyberghost23: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
ManOfCompetence:

How old are you??...
Are you a benin boy or how long have resided in benin
Back your statement with reasonable facts...

I stay in Benin ....
You don't know them more than me bro.
The only thing I don't like about Captain is that he has no tangible investment in Benin. Most of his luxury hotel are in Abuja. Oil vesells and company are in overseas. Apart from that tomatoes farm in Benin sapele road, nothing to show but he's richer than esama oooo. The reason I love the esama and igbinedion family is cos of their investments in Benin, they employ more people than the government self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Each State Got As Federal Allocation For February 2016 / Massive ADC Rally In ONDO KINGDOM / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.