Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Converting A Theist (still In Progress) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Converting A Theist (still In Progress) (2299 Views)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / Senate Mulls Converting Yabatech, Ilaro Poly To Universities / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:
TheSourcerer, you're gonna have a rock tied around your neck and tossed into the ocean.
haha I thought I should burn in hell and be endlessly tormented by demons for ever and ever and ever lol heck even the demons would get bored of that
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Morning budaatum
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

I actually have very weak skinny legs though I walk a lot. They got skinny with the rest of me when I fell ill and lost 30kg and never got my strength back. But they can still walk.
I wish I could lose 30kg. That would be a massive victory for me. grin

I hope you're better now?
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I wish I could lose 30kg. That would be a massive victory for me. grin

I hope you're better now?
Depends how much you got. I went from 86 to 56kg and almost died. Much better now, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Morning budaatum
Good morning Sourcerer. You wake well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

Depends how much you got. I went from 86 to 56kg and almost died. Much better now, thanks.
My dear buda, let's just say losing 30kg will make a huge difference to me. You know us ladies don't usually divulge our real weight. If I tell you I'm 75kg, I'm prolly weighing 10 kilos more cheesy

If my mum feeds you for two months you will start looking for ways to lose weight. tongue

My dear, sickness will never know your doorstep again, in the name of the Great Healer, Jesus Christ.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear buda, let's just say losing 30kg will make a huge difference to me. You know us ladies don't usually divulge our real weight. If I tell you I'm 75kg, I'm prolly weighing 10 kilos more cheesy

If my mum feeds you for two months you will start looking for ways to lose weight. tongue

My dear, sickness will never know your doorstep again, in the name of the Great Healer, Jesus Christ.
Lol! And amen, thanks.

I never ate much, even at ma's. She's always thinking of the starving around the world and frowns if one doesn't.

I'm off to bake bread for breakfast. I'll have one slice with an egg, bacon and baked beans probably about noon. One cup of coffee till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

Lol! And amen, thanks.

I never ate much, even at ma's. She's always thinking of the starving around the world and frowns if one doesn't.

I'm off to bake bread for breakfast. I'll have one slice with an egg, bacon and baked beans probably about noon. One cup of coffee till then.

One slice of bread only?

Issorite
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

One slice of bread only?

Issorite
You made me feel a slice of bread would not be issorite, so I made pizza too and just had breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

You made me feel a slice of bread would not be issorite, so I made pizza too and just had breakfast.
Are you just having breakfast?

*gasp* embarassed
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

This looks nice though cheesy Really yum. You can cook well?
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you just having breakfast?

*gasp* embarassed
Yes. Half just before posting. It was yummy.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

Yes. Half just before posting. It was yummy.
Why on earth are you just having your breakfast?
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Why on earth are you just having your breakfast?
I actually had a coffee and a banana earlier, so maybe it wasn't exactly breakfast. I do generally eat late though, coffee serving as breakfast. A result of surviving on ogi till supper, I guess. An old habit that ain't dying.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

I actually had a coffee and a banana earlier, so maybe it wasn't exactly breakfast. I do generally eat late though, coffee serving as breakfast. A result of surviving on ogi till supper, I guess. An old habit that ain't dying.
This is white man's food. This morning I had Fufu and okro soup at work. This evening I'm having something similar, this time with vegetables. Young man, you need to eat nourishing food. I don't know what it is with you people in obodo oyibo and coffee. cheesy Let me guess: your coffee didn't have milk...

I remember last year when my boss told my colleague to make coffee for him. No milk like you guys like it. Shortly afterwards the baba screamed from his office "Sarah, you want to poison me??!"

She had spooned coffee into the water like she was spooning bournvita. You can imagine the aftermath grin

2 Likes

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

This is white man's food. This morning I had Fufu and okro soup at work. This evening I'm having something similar, this time with vegetables. Young man, you need to eat nourishing food. I don't know what it is with you people in obodo oyibo and coffee. cheesy Let me guess: your coffee didn't have milk...

I remember last year when my boss told my colleague to make coffee for him. No milk like you guys like it. Shortly afterwards the baba screamed from his office "Sarah, you want to poison me??!"

She had spooned coffee into the water like she was spooning bournvita. You can imagine the aftermath grin
Lol! I was living on coffee with milk before leaving Nigeria, and that's after upgrading from ogi. If I eat fufu in the morning.... In fact, even as I'm typing my mouth is looking at me like I'm mad and my stomach is laughing at the thought. You know like some do 111 and some 101 and variations? buda does 1½ on a good day and ⅓⅓ on fair days. On some its just 0½0, and that's despite my good cooking.

I'm having a small tuna salad tonight I think, if I can find the space. A litre of cider has already filled me up.

1 Like

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

Lol! I was living on coffee with milk before leaving Nigeria, and that's after upgrading from ogi. If I eat fufu in the morning.... In fact, even as I'm typing my mouth is looking at me like I'm mad and my stomach is laughing at the thought. You know like some do 111 and some 101 and variations? buda does 1½ on a good day and ⅓⅓ on fair days. On some its just 0½0, and that's despite my good cooking.

I'm having a small tuna salad tonight I think, if I can find the space. A litre of cider has already filled me up.
Okay... Take multivitamins dear and blood tonic, it will improve your appetite because you obviously don't have much. You were probably one of those children who considered eating a form of inhuman torture . smiley
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Okay... Take multivitamins dear and blood tonic, it will improve your appetite because you obviously don't have much. You were probably one of those . smiley
No, I was not a "children who considered eating a form of inhuman torture", and I used to have a very healthy appetite though ate little.

There were five of us plus three cousins so we could not afford much on Ma's salary, and we regularly had to share what we did have with the more hungry neighbours. I joke today how our biscuits were pawpaws I planted in the yard.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:

No, I was not a "children who considered eating a form of inhuman torture", and I used to have a very healthy appetite though ate little.

There were five of us plus three cousins so we could not afford much on Ma's salary, and we regularly had to share what we did have with the more hungry neighbours. I joke today how our biscuits were pawpaws I planted in the yard.

And your dolls were those rigid plastic ones that look like a herbalist's sigidi. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

And your dolls were those rigid plastic ones that look like a herbalist's sigidi. smiley
Dolls? More like books, with pages with words on them and a cover
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 3:22am On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Dolls? More like books, with pages with words on them and a cover
At least you had toy soldiers? Tell me you had toy soldiers! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Good morning Sourcerer. You wake well?
yeah sure did buddy ♥️♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

At least you had toy soldiers? Tell me you had toy soldiers! cheesy
Na, no toy soldiers. Unless we count the 7 white and 5 black chess pieces I found in a rubbish site while scavenging. My existence began just before Nigeria's war began and I unfortunately had BBC making life too serious for toy soldiers.

I did have a peddle car, an iron horse, a stuffed panda bear and a bicycle that I shared with my siblings, though. My panda, which survives, got lent out to the neighbours' babies and I had to wash it and sow up all the rips and tears so the stuffing stayed intact when returned ripped, grubby and dirty a couple of years later.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Na, no toy soldiers. Unless we count the 7 white and 5 black chess pieces I found in a rubbish site while scavenging. My existence began just before Nigeria's war began and I unfortunately had BBC making life too serious for toy soldiers.

I did have a peddle car, an iron horse, a stuffed panda bear and a bicycle that I shared with my siblings, though. My panda, which survives, got lent out to the neighbours' babies and I had to wash it and sow up all the rips and tears so the stuffing stayed intact when returned ripped, grubby and dirty a couple of years later.
Oh my... And I'm calling you 'dear'. embarassed

Henceforth you shall be known as Uncle Buda. cheesy I could have called you Gramps but I bet your kids are a few years younger than me so 'Uncle Buda' will have to suffice. grin

Or would you prefer 'Daddy wa'? wink
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh my... And I'm calling you 'dear'. Henceforth you shall be known as Uncle Buda. cheesy I could have called you Gramps but I bet your kids are a few years younger than me so 'Uncle Buda' will have to suffice. grin

Or would you prefer 'Daddy wa'? wink

angry buda, please! Or you would not be able to tell me to fuq off when you need to.

1 Like

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

angry buda, please! Or you would not be able to tell me to fuq off when you need to.
I'm sorry sir, my home training will not allow me to tell a man who is two years older than my youngest uncle to fuq off embarassed
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Uncle Buda! cheesy

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Don't mind me budaatum my darling, my crush on you has only slightly diminished so be rest assured I will not hesitate to politely exhort you to fuq off when the occasion arises cheesy kiss
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Uncle Buda! cheesy
Do you want to stop being my friend?

If you call me uncle, people will think I have no tits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Do you want to stop being my friend?

If you call me uncle, people will think I have no tits!
But we all know buda has no tits cheesy
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Don't mind me budaatum my darling, my crush on you has only slightly diminished so be rest assured I will not hesitate to politely exhort you to fuq off when the occasion arises cheesy kiss
Lol, your crush. I know a cure for that.

1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

But we all know buda has no tits cheesy
Yeah. Make fun of me why don't you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ume Direct Entry Form Is Out 2009/2010(07036668372) / Ksu Post Ume Result / Unilag Postgraduate Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.