Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Converting A Theist (still In Progress) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Converting A Theist (still In Progress) (2313 Views)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / Senate Mulls Converting Yabatech, Ilaro Poly To Universities / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Lol, your crush. I know a cure for that.

This is all shades of messed up... embarassed

Fuq off!! angry angry tongue
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

This is all shades of messed up... embarassed

Fuq off!! angry angry tongue
I knew my tits would restore the status quo, lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

I knew my tits would restore the status quo, lol.
Never!!

See Ishilove and her sugar daddy buda all loved up at the beach. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Never!!

See Ishilove and her sugar daddy buda all loved up at the beach. kiss
Yeah, if only buda was fat like Flavio Briatore or had a wallet like his.

And on that note, a baked potato is in order as my coffee with milk has run its course.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Na, no toy soldiers. Unless we count the 7 white and 5 black chess pieces I found in a rubbish site while scavenging. My existence began just before Nigeria's war began and I unfortunately had BBC making life too serious for toy soldiers.

I did have a peddle car, an iron horse, a stuffed panda bear and a bicycle that I shared with my siblings, though. My panda, which survives, got lent out to the neighbours' babies and I had to wash it and sow up all the rips and tears so the stuffing stayed intact when returned ripped, grubby and dirty a couple of years later.
you're a Boomer , explains alot.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

angry buda, please! Or you would not be able to tell me to fuq off when you need to.
-_-
Did you fight in the war though, kill people ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm sorry sir, my home training will not allow me to tell a man who is two years older than my youngest uncle to fuq off embarassed
day it with me baby
Fvxk you Buda , breathe deep and repeat
Bleep you Buda
Fvck you Uncle Buda works too
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
day it with me baby
Fvxk you Buda , breathe deep and repeat
Bleep you Buda
Fvck you Uncle Buda works too
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

But we all know buda has no tits cheesy
I dare you to prove that right here right now buddatum
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
-_-
He was born shortly before the war. He was born in the 60s.

Phew, we have many elders on this forum which is why I get really pissed when all these kids start trash talking total strangers.

1 Like

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I dare you to prove that right here right now buddatum
You wanna see buda's man boobs?
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Phew, we have many elders on this forum which is why I get really pissed when all these kids start trash talking total strangers.
free WiFi
Explains why he is a chill modafvcker, always writting in full words and details with precision
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
free WiFi
And freebasics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You wanna see buda's man boobs?
hate the game not the player Hun♥️♥️
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

And freebasics
lol stop na I just ate rotfl
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Explains why he is a chill modafvcker, always writting in full words and details with precision
Na the handiwork of maturity. After today I will go through a person's profile before cussing them out.

We do have some folks in buda's age group who aren't chill. Users like Rossikk_ (that one is a capital asshole. Very nasty modafvcka) and EgunMogaji_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hate the game not the player Hun♥️♥️
You put this love icon when you quoted Buda. Source, talk to Aunty Ishilove: are you gay? wink
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You put this love icon when you quoted Buda. Source, talk to Aunty Ishilove: are you gay? wink
I'm human
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm human
No doubt. Oya fess up
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
-_-
I was too young to fight in the war.
I watched it on BBC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

I was too young to fight in the war.
I watched it on BBC.
You're almost 60... smiley
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Budaatum my sugar zaddy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

She was born before the war, actually.

Kids talking thrash is par for the course. Those who really are "elders", unlike me, would remain chilled despite kid's thrash talk a la "when I was a child I spoke like a child et al". Once elders join in with thrash talk they become thrash talking kids themselves.

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

You're almost 60... smiley
No I'm not! I am 14 years old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
free WiFi
Good schooling. Attention to detail. Disease of perfectionism. Pride in a job done well. You name it.

You, can't even spell my name right.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Na the handiwork of maturity. After today I will go through a person's profile before cussing them out.
buda's profile, lol, clearly states the date of buda's creation as August 08, 2006, which clearly makes buda 14 years old next month, though I do confess that I migrated from another forum with my tits intact.

1 Like

Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I think its you who's the lesbian!
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you're a Boomer , explains alot.
I would rather my explanations stand on merit than you stand at attention to age. Or else, I'd be talking crap and you'd still be standing at attention.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

Good schooling. Attention to detail. Disease of perfectionism. Pride in a job done well. You name it.

You, can't even spell my name right.
I don't want to. As long as my message is passed
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by TheSourcerer: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

No doubt. Oya fess up
you don't need to pressure homo before they tell you they ate undecided , I'm Straight
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't want to. As long as my message is passed
The message buda receives is Sourcerer is just intentionally being rude.
Re: Converting A Theist (still In Progress) by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
budaatum:

I think its you who's the lesbian!
Buda, you're too tit obsessed to be a woman. I have very sizeable tits meself but they don't hold much fascination for me. Only a man and a lesbian will be fascinated with tits. I'm not even sure lesbians are fascinated with tits seeing as they have a pair of their own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Featured In Creative Arts Primary 4 Textbook In Ghana / UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] / Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.