Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! (527 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Dont argue with me. Just end it for christ sake !!! grin

Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by Hdanny(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
She should end it just like that angry
Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Hdanny:
She should end it just like that angry
of cause... the guy has the potential to become a lying and unfaithful son-of-a- b*tchgrin
Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by Kriss216: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2020
So, cos I'm eating Indomie, I shouldn't admire fried rice and chicken undecided
Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by chatinent: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2020
I concur.
Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by yanabasee1(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
of cause... the guy has the potential to become a lying and unfaithful son-of-a- b*tchgrin

You're so wrong...... Not all guys who check out a girl's azz have intentions of banging or cheating on their partner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
yanabasee1:

You're so wrong...... Not all guys who check out a girl's azz have intentions of banging or cheating on their partner.
like seriously?!
Re: Ladies: When You Observe Your Guy Doing This, Be Wise, End The Relationship ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Kriss216:
So, cos I'm eating Indomie, I shouldn't admire fried rice and chicken undecided
lolcheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Stingy Mother / Are U Bored Then Get In Here (video And Picture) / “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.