Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Stingy Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Stingy Mother (465 Views)

Is My Cheating Ex Better Than My Stingy Boyfriend? Pls Advise / Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me? / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stingy Mother by nizzy153(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2020
My stingy mother gave me 4k after all the pressure I mount on her. I told her that this not the type of money I want. She said I should return her money. I felt sad
Re: My Stingy Mother by nizzy153(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2020
nizzy153:
My stingy mother gave me 4k after all the pressure I mount on her. I told her that this not the type of money I want. She said I should return her money. I felt sad
. She's a millionaire who owns two houses.
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2020
nizzy153:

Why can't you work for your own money?......
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2020
nizzy153:

If she gave all her money away, she would not be a millionaire...........
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why can't you work for your own money?......
Because he has a millionaire mother.
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2020
nizzy153:
Carry the document to one of the house and sell it.
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Because he has a millionaire mother.

So she should just give her money away, needlessly.........
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Carry the document to one of the house and sell it.

Let's see how he would spend the money, from the 4 walls of a prison.............
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Let's see how he would spend the money, from the 4 walls of a prison.............
She is his mother, I don't see that happening.
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So she should just give her money away, needlessly.........
Yes, since she can't help him to start up something. Most he also start from scratch?
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

She is his mother, I don't see that happening.

You have not seen parents send their kids to prison?.....
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Yes, since she can't help him to start up something. Most he also start from scratch?

I love that mother.... She knows her son well, and treating him, the best way he deserves...........
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You have not seen parents send their kids to prison?.....
Let's not take the conversation further before we start putting ideas on the op head.
Re: My Stingy Mother by suzzyboss(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Lol so moms do give there children money?
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Let's not take the conversation further before we start putting ideas on the op head.

You put the idea already....... The horse don run, no point locking the stable doors............ grin
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I love that mother.... She knows her son well, and treating him, the best way he deserves...........
She didn't bring him up properly, she gets what she deserves.
Re: My Stingy Mother by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

She didn't bring him up properly, she gets what she deserves.

What about if she did, but he refused to be trained........

You can force a horse to the stream...............
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You put the idea already....... The horse don run, no point locking the stable doors............ grin
Lol, bros na Joke I dey for that one.

Okay let me still indulge you briefly on that; yes parents put their kids in prison but it depends on the parent. If he has a chill parents like mine, even if I sell all the properties nobody dey carry me go any prison.

What if he knows the how far his parent could go?
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What about if she did, but he refused to be trained........

You can force a horse to the stream...............
When you make the horse to be hungry for water before taking him to the stream you don't have to force the horse.

You might said that what she is doing, but what stops her from doing that when he was growing up?
Re: My Stingy Mother by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2020
nizzy153:
You want people start saying trash to your mom? You brought up this same topic yesterday and here you go again
No qualm bro you gon get what you want angry
Re: My Stingy Mother by UDUJ(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2020
nizzy153:

How old are you?

So what do you want to us to do now? Encourage you to abuse your mum? The woman paying your school fees, feeding you and providing accommodation for you?

Grow up dude

(1) (Reply)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Nairalanders React / Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? / Am I Liable To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.