Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? (29645 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by kiddkash(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2020
thenaijacoder:

You attended CEDEC. That's cool.

What year did you pass out from CEDEC Primary school, maybe I might have known you?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by obadisa: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2020
darfay:

Lol
I rather not abeg but you fit be my senior Sha

Lmao....it's well my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by paulolee(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Pleasantness:
He has forgiven u. Sin no more child
lolz..yes mama...since u choose fo call a man of above 25 a child
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by edydeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have had a couple of such moments but I will share the most recent. I boarded a bus to CMS but the driver refused to stop because of the Lastma guys so I had to jump down. As I jumped down, the next thing I heard was pprraaahhh. My trousers tore all the way. I stood at the spot for almost 10 minutes asking God why me.

I decided to cross to the other side and board a bus back to Costain. The next thing I knew, KAI don arrest me! I showed the guy my torn trousers but he was like, and so?Last last, they took me to their office under Apongbon bridge and threatened to take me to court for endangering my life. I had to bail myself with the last 1k I had on me.

One of them was nice though. He got a me a tailor to help sew my trousers. I pulled my trousers and sat in my boxers while the tailor was sewing them. People were just looking at me and my skinny thighs and started asking Kilode? Kilonshele? and all sorts of questions. I had to beg one of my arrestors to give me 200 naira for tfare to Lekki. To make matters worse, it was on a Monday morning. When I got to the office and told my colleagues, they laughed me die.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by ymstar(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2020
DavidEsq:

Since May 4th I have been going to court
But trial is not available in court nah
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by DavidEsq(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
ymstar:

But trial is not available in court nah
Chai! Who no go no know Sha. I was at the high court sitting at Apo, Abuja, on the 8th of July or so and conducted a rigorous cross-examination on a staff of Ecobank. No be trial be that one?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Kofisam: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
My own na when i dae jss2, when i dae claim flash na so i miss my step fall 4 pavement and then i hit my yansh 4 ground naso everybody begin dae laugh me. That day i no fit cry bcus of d embarazment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Kofisam:
My own na when i dae jss2, when i dae claim flash na so i miss my step fall 4 pavement and then i hit my yansh 4 ground naso everybody begin dae laugh me. That day i no fit cry bcus of d embarazment.
Lol.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MacWin155(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
dayleke:

Big lie.
Easy for you to say... You weren't there... But why would I share such lie,on a faceless forum,to chase clout or what??. Think human,think.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Abcruz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kofisam:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Do Not Go To Church - EDUREGARD / 2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts / Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.