Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? (29664 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
MMXX:
Being broke in school sucks honestly grin

I swear.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by LoveJesus87(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
Hmmm. That was the day I thief 4 packs of indomie in one run girl's room.. in nd1 , we follow dey same compound.. my padlock key can also open her own.. hunger don wire me that day sotey I dey ready to face the consequence.. the girl no dey sleep at home.. so the next day she came with her friends to her room( they wanted to change their cloth and go back to wherever they are coming from ).. naso she discover say her indomie and some other ingredients don disappear.. she shout give me that day I just dey beg her make she no loud the matter grin and that day my crush find me come, naso she came to find out what's happening.......... you know the rest grin
LMAO this one strong gan o grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Chatinent grin

My fav is Fufu though wink
Despite the disgrace from fufu you still standing with fufu abi? Fufu wey dem say dey talk that time.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by LoveJesus87(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
A senior student and his friends were calling me... one of them was asking me out that year. I was in SS1. They were in SS3.

I was doing shakara, refusing to answer, catwalking away... I didn't see the gutter in front.

Into the gutter I plunged... I swear, I almost didn't want to come out that day! embarassed cry
Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Despite the disgrace from fufu you still standing with fufu abi? Fufu wey dem say dey talk that time.
#IstanWithFufu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Timossa(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulolee:
the day my j.w prof catch me for inside bush for skul dey weed..
i pleaded and he forgived me and promised to keep it to himself but i do feel asif i killed somebody whenever he is lecturing with the way he stares at me and never ask me question in class
i jus pray he doesn't endup being my project supervisor during my finals....na to join j.w be that oo

₦50,000
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by restore8(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
the day wey woman beat me eh... Chai
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:
Mine was when I went to watch a fight after lectures and the guy who was defeated badly, angry as he was just attacked me amid a hungry crowd waiting for another fight asked me in a thunderous rude voice 'wetin you stand there dey do. Ehn, wetin you stand there dey do.'
I noticed he was signalling some boys around too to get ready. All thanks to my smartness.
As he was resounding his question (abi threat), he was busy driving his neck left to right looking for a weapon. O boy, I no do fine boy again o, I japa when I see this guy pick one iron blender (one f-bent rod used to bend iron).
By the way, I was in a suit after a presentation in school. The guy beside me also ran to save his life. These angry cultist boys already don pick spanner, other types of rods while some came running (clearly they were with hidden jack-knives).
I didn't know it was a cult thing gone brutal. Worst was na main road I dey run dey find where I go find solace. I was sweating like an animal as the suit wasn't allowing me freestyle with my shoe making crazy kon-kon sound. Truthfully, tears and sweat on my face came tasting so salty down my mouth. Oh God, I was hearing their footsteps come near. Nearer, nearer.. Voices were exclaiming between the race 'manchi, enter that guy na, ' 'run that guy overboard,' this that.
I increased my speed. I never knew until then my legs were made of steel, such speed. Mehn, we ran up to one hour and to my utmost surprise as I was already gasing out still running, they passed me UNTOUCHED. Eh? I was just standing one place confused. It was later I realized they were chasing the guy beside me.
I was very embarrassed. I was so offed. I have never stressed myself that bad all my life. I just retired to my hostel so weary. In the morning, I was just laughing at myself. When I reach school, I just dey look people face if anyone go laugh so I go know if anyone noticed me yesterday on Temple Run.
Please share your most embarrassing escapades in school.
Guy aswear a don overlaf tayaaa
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by paulolee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Timossa:

₦50,000
meaning?? mk i send ny aza??
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Neville660: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
myles16:

Why you too dey carry big bum bum upandan, can't you reduce it before you go to school...a man is a man whether a small boy or a guy, he saw the thing and couldn't keep it to himself

U know well. grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Hollysaint: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by biggy26: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
MrOjay1:

jakande,Ajangbadi.
Close to that okoko side
Okay, sorry I came late. Hope you have eaten now?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Onucs(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
TissuePaper:
Well as an upcoming artiste I registered to perform at my University carnival. I was a very shy introvert so I decided to take some substances so as to gain confidence to perform in front of the crowd. Voila my time came and I was called on stage. What really happened I still can't remember all I know was that I started seeing stones, corn Hobbs(shuku agbado), bottle being thrown at me. The M.C just came to put his arm around me and walked me off the stage politely. How I didn't commit suicide that day I don't know. The most painful part was a girl that I was about to knack that was there. The girl said she saw someone that looks like me on stage. Me wey I be ode instead of me to deny I said yes na so she block me ooo. My only chance of getting laid at the University. 3 years after University at 25 am still a virgin na wa oo.

Eyaa! anyways "once bitten twice shy".

Hope that made u improve on your confidence sha
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Incredible128: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lordspicy:
It was during Anat 311 exams, the hall was packed full cos they combined 2 departments. The dean, Hods of the two departments and several lecturers were in the hall supervising.
The dean ordered the lecturers to search the students for mobile phones.
When it got to my turn, the lecturer noticed a bulge in my trousers and asked me what it was and I said it was my wallet.
Omo na so this man demand for the wallet and I willing gave it to him, rifling through the wallet he saw one trojan condom that I left in the wallet. He asked me what it was and I was like “see this medical doctor way Dey ask me wetin be condom oo”. I boldly replied that it was a condom, he yelled to the dean that I had the guts to come to an important exam with a condom. The whole hall turned and started staring, the dean told me to come forward to the front of the hall and I bounced boldly over.
He asked whether I had a pu$$i appointment after the exams or whether I was coming from one and I said no. He complained about how spoilt our generation was while I stood at the front of the hall in front of almost 2000 eyes.
He seized my wallet and told me to go back to my seat. I jejely bounce back, after exams I still go him office collect my wallet with my condom join. grin
mad o!!!!! grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by leksbore(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
if I decide to write its gonna be an epistle lol....so many ....mine is just like everybody hates Chris lol
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
myles16:

Hope you didn't sleep there Sha...Lols

Lol. I came out o... and did my walk of shame.

My friends appeared, too. So it eased the awkwardness.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MrOjay1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
biggy26:

Okay, sorry I came late. Hope you have eaten now?

Bros na garri and groundnut things o.
Things no easy here but na man i be.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by myles16(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I came out o... and did my walk of shame.

My friends appeared, too. So it eased the awkwardness.

Lucky you...Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Wierdceo: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
richardorovwigho:
it was in 2008, preparing for our common entrance exams. I always wait for my crush then and together we would go to the lesson. so this faithful day, I waited for her...Her family was rich and well to do. she was eating indomie while I sat down staring at her... eventually when we got to the class we were late. Mathematics was on already...and the teacher wrote a problem on the board and ask me to solve it... unfortunately for me I failed it...he asked her to do it...she did it perfectly! the teacher asked her to flog me in front of everyone! oh my! I was so embarrassed �...but, it made me fall in love with mathematics.
Pussy ass nigga
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Onucs(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2020
this happened to my friend.

In 300L, we were attending a lecture and it got to question & answer time. The lecturer asked for who can solve a particular question on the board. myself and my crew though brilliant, the question got us confused. There is this Comrade mate of mine who lives for moments like these (the sabi sabi type). As usual, he threw his hand up and was asked to come solve it on the board. He walked up to the Board with so much enthusiasm feeling like a professor. it was when he got to the board that he realized that the problem was bigger than his intellectual scope. the whole class let out a thunderous laughter as he fumbled. the nigga was so embarrassed. The whole class became awfully quiet at the lecturer's directive when he told the comrade to give the marker to anyone of his choice to come and solve the problem. Shockingly the guy walked to the back end of the class where we (myself and two of my friends) were seated and handed the marker to my scholar friend with the whole class staring. my guy was so shocked. he knew he was also going to fumble should he attempt to go and solve the problem. Before i could say jack robinson, he threw the marker in my hands with a defensive look on his face, one would think his thought was "why are you all staring? i can't solve it and so?". to cut the whole story short, i got to the board and solve it correctly.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chioma8(f): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

Even your friends were laughing at you discreetly unknown to you, believe you me. Mehn, it's not a kind of laugh you can control.
loool e pain me shaaa but later laughed over it
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Nope.
It wasn't the fufu that made me think you are not Igbo. It was the 'ogu igbo' you typed. Are you Igbo?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Ishilove: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

It wasn't the fufu that made me think you are not Igbo. It was the 'ogu igbo' you typed. Are you Igbo?
I'm Ukwuani
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm Ukwuani
What state precisely? Good morning.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Ishilove: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

What state precisely? Good morning.
Good morning. Delta

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Godmademan(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha...I was just too gentle and innocent niggarrr in Uniben those days... also minding my own business..with innocent face..

The only embarrassment i supposed get na from female students.. but he be like say na God just pity me that day
The day when fire catch for hall 1 female hostel
Na me draw the attention of Uniben security officers that very night in year 2016
I just relax for that library opposite nddc hostel dey relax when i noticed fire for hall 1 female hostel( the back way face nddc) the upstairs
Immediately na im i run go tell the security officers for pharmacy gate...all those officers come call their fire and safety men with their walkie talkie

I enjoy that night ...I see things. See babes
Immediately na im the fire fighters reach there begin off the thing
As them off am finish...
Those officers come enter the hostel go access the level of damage..o boy i just follow them enter too and funny enough no body even chase me go back...
Although some of the girls were looking at me but couldn't say anything probably because of the fire shock and chaos

Na the next day my guy come dey tell me say i get luck
If not those girls for disgrace me. Say them nor dey enter female hostel anyhow!
For any girl way dey Uniben during 2016 and na hall 1 you dey that time and you dey read this thread then you must remember the young niggarrr way follow some Uniben officers climb Una upstairs come look...I apologize in arrears
That incident around 4-5am. School was not in peak session so people dey crash hostel. So wetin u dey find 4 library at that time
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by chatinent: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Good morning. Delta
Okay. I just learnt Ukwuani is Deltan. Cool.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by Dbarrzx: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2020
From Law Falculty? my guy na like 10min to 15min trecking oooo
Sniper101:

Bro, as u dey Waka dey go Gate, u for kukuma enter that track road by the side of new Administration Building wey lead to sports complex, to go shit ur shit naa grin

.....by the way, walking from AAU lecture halls down to school gate no far when compared to that of OAU naa
Cos walking from AAU lecture halls to school gate is about ×4 when compared to walking from OAU White House hall to OAU school gate cheesy

Except na Sambisa side you dey walk down from sha ��‍
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by biggy26: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2020
MrOjay1:

Bros na garri and groundnut things o. Things no easy here but na man i be.
I for send you small tin for breakfast o
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by MrOjay1(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
biggy26:
I for send you small tin for breakfast o
Ah bros e be like you want make i begin dance
abeg do for me if you fit abeg oo
Shey make i send my aza?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? by DavidEsq(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:
Mine was when I went to watch a fight after lectures and the guy who was defeated badly, angry as he was just attacked me amid a hungry crowd waiting for another fight asked me in a thunderous rude voice 'wetin you stand there dey do. Ehn, wetin you stand there dey do.'
I noticed he was signalling some boys around too to get ready. All thanks to my smartness.
As he was resounding his question (abi threat), he was busy driving his neck left to right looking for a weapon. O boy, I no do fine boy again o, I japa when I see this guy pick one iron blender (one f-bent rod used to bend iron).
By the way, I was in a suit after a presentation in school. The guy beside me also ran to save his life. These angry cultist boys already don pick spanner, other types of rods while some came running (clearly they were with hidden jack-knives).
I didn't know it was a cult thing gone brutal. Worst was na main road I dey run dey find where I go find solace. I was sweating like an animal as the suit wasn't allowing me freestyle with my shoe making crazy kon-kon sound. Truthfully, tears and sweat on my face came tasting so salty down my mouth. Oh God, I was hearing their footsteps come near. Nearer, nearer.. Voices were exclaiming between the race 'manchi, enter that guy na, ' 'run that guy overboard,' this that.
I increased my speed. I never knew until then my legs were made of steel, such speed. Mehn, we ran up to one hour and to my utmost surprise as I was already gasing out still running, they passed me UNTOUCHED. Eh? I was just standing one place confused. It was later I realized they were chasing the guy beside me.
I was very embarrassed. I was so offed. I have never stressed myself that bad all my life. I just retired to my hostel so weary. In the morning, I was just laughing at myself. When I reach school, I just dey look people face if anyone go laugh so I go know if anyone noticed me yesterday on Temple Run.
Please share your most embarrassing escapades in school.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OP I take God beg u, I open this thread this morning for inside court and I wan die of laf. Abeg before judge

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Foreign Second Degree / Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH / 2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.