Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs (5111 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / How Do I Start Runs Business Age 23? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by 0rion: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Spysees:

Too much sense no go kill u bro grin grin

SHEY MAKE THE GUY NO REAP FROM THE FRUIT OF HIS FINANCIAL INVESTMENT AND LABOUR?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by ubunja(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kaykay999:

Baba when next u go drop ur atomic bomb
it's looking like it will be books going forward.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by dinachi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. She said is not breaking up with me and will still have my time. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month. But I have the believe that when dating you should invest in your self. So I have a project for the future which she is aware but can't wait. The problem is I can't stop hallucinate about other men pounding her. How do I move on.

Young men of nowadays are senior fools! A girl came to you to tell you she wants to start runs and you are begging her! You are a disappointment to your parents! Send that asshole out of your life immediately! She never loved you, she was just there for the good times. It is idiots like you that make women insult men! Get the Bleep out of my face!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. She said is not breaking up with me and will still have my time. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month. But I have the believe that when dating you should invest in your self. So I have a project for the future which she is aware but can't wait. The problem is I can't stop hallucinate about other men pounding her. How do I move on.

She has started runs before informing you, she is just trying to make it official.

Just wish her the best in her endeavour and move on

It is not possible for a runs girl to stop the business.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
0rion:

FREE HER.

BUT YOU TOO CAN STILL BE FRIENDS OR FUCKBUDDIES

SO WHEN SHE GO DO OLOSHO MAKE MONEY YOU CAN BOTH SPEND THE MONEY AND RECOVER SOME OF YOUR MONEY BACK

grin grin grin grin

Too much sense go kill u bro grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
0rion:

SHEY MAKE THE GUY NO REAP FROM THE FRUIT OF HIS FINANCIAL INVESTMENT AND LABOUR?
D guy suppose reap nah.. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigSarah:
Be a good sport and find her a job... at least she’s honest by informing you
Is that what you will advise your blood brother to do?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by BigSarah(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Is that what you will advise your blood brother to do?

Yes and if he can’t let him leave her alone
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
How do you move on? Bro even if she later change her mind, you shouldn't accept her back. I once have a girl that wanted to do runs and i actually convince her not to try but guess what it still ended in tears for me. No good girl will ever considerselling her body to strange men to escape poverty. Wise up brother
Pray that the good girls you know don't get pushed to the wall by hardship.
I neither support runsgirls nor judge them because I don't know know their stories.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Davicl: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Awww.... Beautiful, buy sports shoe for her then, so she can run faster.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Saintmary(f): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
She is a good girl o, hold her tight. Some girls will not ask for your permission.
Kikikiki

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by cooooooks(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
On this same NL, y'all say that most Naija babes are doing runs.

Your babe is open and honest with you and you're still complaining?

I applaud her forthrightness.

If it's temporary, what can you do? She feels she had to solve problems and this is the way she knows how.

Ashawosboifrien:
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by stanliwise(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
Get a new girl and thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by stanliwise(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
faithful12911:

Runs means ashawo work cool

Crownedrookie = bunnae = homo!!
You don’t understand the person is been sarcastic
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by stanliwise(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
0rion:

FREE HER.

BUT YOU TOO CAN STILL BE FRIENDS OR FUCKBUDDIES

SO WHEN SHE GO DO OLOSHO MAKE MONEY YOU CAN BOTH SPEND THE MONEY AND RECOVER SOME OF YOUR MONEY BACK

grin grin grin grin
Easier said than done. Anyone can do this to any random girl but not someone that your are attracted to.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by kiddkash(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
you're really blessed with a girlfriend who is thinking about multiple sources of income

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Dreyton36: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Give me her number make I patronize her new business, what are friends for

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Raeheemwayne: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2020
You two suits each other.

#Ashawoboifrien
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by 0rion: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2020
stanliwise:
Easier said than done. Anyone can do this to any random girl but not someone that your are attracted to.

Hahaha

Attracted to an olosho. If she's attracted to the op she wouldn't come up with that idea of becoming a part time prostitute.

The op should just p1mp her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Mivici: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Ashawo sef get serious boyfriend na grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by stanliwise(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2020
0rion:

Hahaha

Attracted to an olosho. If she's attracted to the op she wouldn't come up with that idea of becoming a part time prostitute.

The op should just p1mp her
yea that is the idea but this time Op is attracted to the wrong person. Attraction works not based on your selection but because you just happen to like someone you are not suppose to. Op should dump her I agree but he needs the psychological Power for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Baloranking(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2020
lefulefu:
Bolaranking can u just imagine this statement? sad
is this one a man?
grin grin I just pity the people wey dey drop advise for person wey them swear for from village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Baloranking(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
cooooooks:
On this same NL, y'all say that most Naija babes are doing runs.

Your babe is open and honest with you and you're still complaining?

I applaud her forthrightness.

If it's temporary, what can you do? She feels she had to solve problems and this is the way she knows how.

Runs is never temporary, once you realize the money you make in two years is what you make in a night. What makes you think you'll go back to your former job or state of poverty grin

The only thing is for the guy to just leave her alone. After a while of self improvement he should seek another relationship from a sane female.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Ashawosboifrien: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
This babe still asked me for money today. I told her no. And she has not called since then I hope she ghost me.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Skepticus: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
This babe still asked me for money today. I told her no. And she has not called since then I hope she ghost me.

It seems like you are very attracted to her. If not, I would have advised you to be her business partner where you get your share for guys that you give her.

Now, the best thing for you is to let her go.

I really don't know how guys who love end up dating street girls because it's obvious that your girl has been in the olosho hustle before he met you. Money and lack of it can't keep these hoes. Count your losses and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Frankicent(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
You're what we Call M. U.M.U a St*pid Simp.

E pay me make I dey single, than make I date girl way go make me dey spend up and down. Her only help is Sex. Nothing else

No wisdom, no Investment, Total emptiness.

Bros, Your M*M*U never do oo. You took your gf to a club and spent 40k. You no sabi Olosh* and better girl ni?

She even told you she want to switch profession. From junior Olosho team to Senior olosho team. She want too get signed to a big club.

And you dey beg her to stay. You deserve slap.

You guys are the reason why these Lazy C@unt disregard men.

Baba keep spending..
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
How do you move on? Bro even if she later change her mind, you shouldn't accept her back. I once have a girl that wanted to do runs and i actually convince her not to try but guess what it still ended in tears for me. No good girl will ever considerselling her body to strange men to escape poverty. Wise up brother
I agreed with your comment except for no good girl will ever consider...! Good girls will consider but not go through with it. You are a man, you won’t understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by talktrue1234: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:

Sounds like she is being pushed by some friends, try and meet her in the presence of her friends, you will get your answer based on how they look at you. She may really like you, but maybe she's going through some hard times and her friends or someone is compelling her to do this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by victor4ekele(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bros free her joor, after she don do her runz finish, she go come bring StD for u. abeg hustle for money first then ladies will come rushing
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by DabFrankNG: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank your stars her true nature was revealed before the tragedy of marrying her befalls you.

Money is not a part of anyone, everyone goes broke at one time or the other and that is the time when your spouse should support you or at least show understanding.

The bitch is not worth marrying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) / The Trick Women Use!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.