Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter (5710 Views)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Denvacandy: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is a true life story that has made me to hate my sister so much and never to have anything friendly with peoples kids again.

Shes my elder sister and she has a daughter of 5 year old, have always love little kids, maybe because i am the last born tho. so everytime i show love and care for her kids, not knowing shes thinking negative always.

She stays in abeokuta and i also reside in abeokuta, most times i do go to thier house every saturday and when i get there, i dont really interact with elderly people, i can play with kids from morning till night, eventually.

On this particular day, i informed her i was coming and offcourse she know i will get something for the kids. i got there around noon and when i greeted everybody, i noticed she and her husband left for the room and also sent the other girl staying with them outside and she now asked the little girl to come it beside me and everybody left the parlour expect me and the little girl.

My mind was actually not there because over my dead body will i be sexually attracted to a little kid, when i no mad.

So they have actually planned all this just to see if i have somethin in secret, the little girl started questioning me allot, asking various question just for me to give her attention, but i just stay focus watching the television till some of them started coming outside to the parlour.

Immediately i left, i recall that scenario and i was so devastated and sad, like this woman is my blood sister, all the love i show for them are geniue from my heart and i will never have any negative shit towards them.

To be honest with you guhs, the main reason why i care so much about this family is because of how she took care of me when i was little, i still remember everything, now me trying to show the love back, this is all the bullshit i got.

To actually confirm this matter, i posted something similar on my whatsapp group, blocking all my contact from seeing it except the husband, and he responded by posting something on his status ( Trust nobody ).

Anytime i remember i always thank God for not putting me to shame, like what could ave happen if the devil use my enemy or something, its just to sad this is a family member.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Baloranking(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2021

Story no complete. What must have warranted this test. Wetin you do op

The little girl must have told them something tongue

4 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by devilmaycry: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
See ehn ....
Sumtimes u cant really blame peeps...like her husband said...trust no body!!!

Even fathers do rape their daughters...so who re u?? undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
How are you very sure she set you up?
Did you confront her?

i dont really interact with elderly people, i can play with kids from morning till night, eventually.

The quoted is enough to arouse suspicion you know? So, I wouldn’t blame her.
If she did, she was only trying to protect her little girl.

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Kriss216: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your sister is very foolish for trying to use her little daughter to test her pedophilic brother.

22 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Hashabiah: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmm...it is well my brother . And I will advice that you limit your association with kids henceforth so as to avoid suspicious looks from family and friends alike

13 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by illicit(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your sister knows u....

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by frankfrancis871: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry angry angry

That's why I've decided to stay on alert when a little girl or child is close to me, yes trust nobody but that act was shameful

Please support my boy, don't listen half away. I need YouTube to push it. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8_caSurjU

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by motionarena: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
This is a true life story that has made me to hate my sister so much and never to have anything friendly with peoples kids again.

Shes my elder sister and she has a daughter of 5 year old, have always love little kids, maybe because i am the last born tho. so everytime i show love and care for her kids, not knowing shes thinking negative always.

She stays in abeokuta and i also reside in abeokuta, most times i do go to thier house every saturday and when i get there, i dont really interact with elderly people, i can play with kids from morning till night, eventually.

On this particular day, i informed her i was coming and offcourse she know i will get something for the kids. i got there around noon and when i greeted everybody, i noticed she and her husband left for the room and also sent the other girl staying with them outside and she now asked the little girl to come it beside me and everybody left the parlour expect me and the little girl.

My mind was actually not there because over my dead body will i be sexually attracted to a little kid, when i no mad.

So they have actually planned all this just to see if i have somethin in secret, the little girl started questioning me allot, asking various question just for me to give her attention, but i just stay focus watching the television till some of them started coming outside to the parlour.

Immediately i left, i recall that scenario and i was so devastated and sad, like this woman is my blood sister, all the love i show for them are geniue from my heart and i will never have any negative shit towards them.

To be honest with you guhs, the main reason why i care so much about this family is because of how she took care of me when i was little, i still remember everything, now me trying to show the love back, this is all the bullshit i got.

To actually confirm this matter, i posted something similar on my whatsapp group, blocking all my contact from seeing it except the husband, and he responded by posting something on his status ( Trust nobody ).

Anytime i remember i always thank God for not putting me to shame, like what could ave happen if the devil use my enemy or something, its just to sad this is a family member.
I did not see any setup in your story.
You just thinking far

8 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Denvacandy: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bros, i swear my life, she only tested me with the help of the husband all because they see the eah i show love towards thier kids.

After the event, they see i am genuine and have nothing negative atall, then they started showing fake love and giving me respect of some kind.

Even mostly if they want to go to the swimming pool, they will come and i will go and swim with the kids at the pool, this is after that bullshit.

But my love for them and most especially my sister reduce drastically to the point that i dont even like her a bit, if she can actually test me and not trust me with that, then she must be crazy.

and to be honest with you, they actually poisoned the girl mind.

The girl doesnt have an idea whats going on because even till today, when she sees me, we can play till whenever.

And now i am the one avoiding the girl, like i cnt carry her or hug her or even allow her sit beside me because of thay scnerio....

My sister already found out that i know what she did and every minute she get, she always try to do something for me to like ( like when u know u bleeped up and now trying to rectify a pain )
Baloranking:

Story no complete. What must have warranted this test. Wetin you do op

The little girl must have told them something tongue

4 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Tbvxl: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
You gotta move on
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by yuping(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

how did you know she set you up, maybe its all in your head.

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by obinna58(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chaii

Depressing though but I think you're not respecting yourself.
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don't understand what is setup about this. Sounds to me like you're paranoid of yourself. I advise to stay away from little kids.

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Furcko: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your a pedophile and she knows it
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Denvacandy: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
You are very crazy, shes only thinking negative,

You know how many girls with big booty i dey shang, na my own sister pikin go dey enter my eye?

Furcko:
Your a pedophile and she knows it

16 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Cholls(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
My brother are you sure this is not delusion
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by TMTR: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bottling up how you feel is not going to change shit, let it all out and let them know you know what they did , express your disgust and displeasure that they could think of you in such a way like WTF.

I can't say that I blame them for being paranoid though considering the fúcked up society that we live in but come on, they should have known where to draw the line, how could they do this to you, setting you up with a kid, sad

4 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Candidlady: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
What kinda sicko story is this

your sister is sick... Are you sure shes your blood sister sef? Kai¤spitz¤

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by goodmike7: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
@poster
I totally understand you and i also get where they are coming from....since you know your intentions are pure and you are not a pervert as they presumed then stay far away from the kids and avoid your sister and her husband.

I was once like you and i love kids a lot, but when i traveled abroad that was the first thing my friends warned me about..I still cant stay far from them but only play or talk to them in public space never in enclosed places. You just need to understand we live in a very strange world where even fathers abuse their kids. My advise, let them know you knew what they up to and stay far away from them and other kids especially female kids.. Always play with kids in open places and in the presence of their wards.

21 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Jamahyel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:
What kinda sicko story is this

your sister is sick... Are you sure shes your blood sister sef? Kai¤spitz¤
exactly, the sister is sick. The story dey pain me .

4 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Honourable2003: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Maybe the husband of your sis planned it, i guess... Or she have another hidden agenda for you not to come their house again sha... My brother once you are self independence dont bother going there for fun or play, stay away you be male and you will need to start up ur own family nw. Leave your sis, but you can be sending the children gift maybe during xmas sha... And try telling your sis her intention towards you.. Or maybe the family elders sha! To clear off the grudges
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by proxitaly: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
I am like you OP, I like kids a lot and do play and carry them but because the days are evil i never allow kids near me in private.
If your mother or wardens are not there then I don't talk to you.
There are these 2 little 3-5 year old kids opposite my compound that I am fond of. I buy them gifts when I go out and remember, and they'll be shouting "unku cayi mee' in their shrill lil voices when they see me.
I was surprised to hear "unkuuu!, Unkuuu!!" one day at my door
I came out to see these two adorables standing there.
No! I didn't take them in!
"Oya let's go see mummy" I told them
As I took them back I warned the mother and grandma never to allow them anywhere near my gate or visit anyone else for that matter
especially young men like me.
Op be careful how you play with children. If a child ever blurts 'unkuu touch my bumbum' forget it. Whether you did it or not will be left to your conscience inside prison

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by TheWolfen(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cut her off and focus on your life.

Don't tell her you knew about it but only say it in parables or narrate a similar story but don't be direct. All in all avoid their home and her husband.
Take this advice if you care about your peace of mind.

Good luck

Denvacandy:
Bros, i swear my life, she only tested me with the help of the husband all because they see the eah i show love towards thier kids.

After the event, they see i am genuine and have nothing negative atall, then they started showing fake love and giving me respect of some kind.

Even mostly if they want to go to the swimming pool, they will come and i will go and swim with the kids at the pool, this is after that bullshit.

But my love for them and most especially my sister reduce drastically to the point that i dont even like her a bit, if she can actually test me and not trust me with that, then she must be crazy.

and to be honest with you, they actually poisoned the girl mind.

The girl doesnt have an idea whats going on because even till today, when she sees me, we can play till whenever.

And now i am the one avoiding the girl, like i cnt carry her or hug her or even allow her sit beside me because of thay scnerio....

My sister already found out that i know what she did and every minute she get, she always try to do something for me to like ( like when u know u bleeped up and now trying to rectify a pain )

4 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Bennysam: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Your sister is very foolish for trying to use her little daughter to test her pedophilic brother.
Are you really normal? What a foolish thing to say, you must be a female because by their words you shall know them ... idiot

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmmm....for them to test you, you might have given off some untoward signs unknowingly. There is no point hugging peoples kids,sitting them on your laps, kissing them etc especiallywhen they are opposite sexes. Even me as a female, I try not to hug peoples kids or kiss them. My favourite niece in the world doesn't even get beyond a hug and a peck on the cheeks. As for boys, I dont even hug them let alone peck them. The world has become strange, biko adjust yourself accordingly too....even some parents have stopped kissing their own children.

By the way, anytime I make attempt to kiss the little girl...na lips she dey bring o while I go for her cheeks jejely. I dont want wahala. Be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Nicklaus619(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

Bro to be honest with you, it really painful that your own flesh and blood could think so negative of you, well, if i am in your shoes, I will stop going to their house, I will cut dem off completely.

I respect myself a lot and that's why even my elder siblings respect me a lot.

For example, I have two siblings abroad doing so well, normally we do chat and call but it got to a point i will send them a message, they will be online and completely ignore my messages
wont answer my calls , this is because my other siblings always bug them for financial help, but me I never asked them for ten naira before, so i decided to respect my self and cut them off.

I saw hell during my school days, I literally work like I worked like Jacky to see my self through school, 4 years after, they became worried that I don't give a fvck about them or their money, i was trying and doing well for my self, they called messaged and everything, I didnt answer any of them, when they eventually came back last year, they came to my house and saw that I wasn't doing bad, they felt guilty and was apologetic.
Long story mad short, they voluntarily gave me large amount of cash and other stuff and we became cooll again

Why am i saying all these, don'ttt give a fvck about people that dont give a fvck about you, cut them off and focus on building your self . cool

Don't feel bad op just stop visiting or calling them, be your own man, build your self and move on, her conscience will be flogging her on a daily for judging you harshly

19 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Truvelisback(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

Too much of everything is bad. U visits them too much, u care abt them too much, u play with their kids too much. Learn to be scarce. Visit them once in a blue moon.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nothing to say. .
Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Perhaps this is your past hunting you op. Have there ever been a rumor, either true or false, that you molested a kid?

If no, then you're probably making this up in your head. If that is the case, do you have such feelings toward young kids?

If yes, you're just been paranoid. And I'd advice you never to act on such filthy attraction. From what you just describe, what you do is what most pedos do.

So, don't blame your sister for looking out for her kids. But op, why would you spend the whole day playing with a toddler?

Your actions are suspicious!

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter by davillian(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dey your lane
And make them dey thier lane no be insult.....
But to be flogging them ,once in a while send the kids gifts when the opportunity presents itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Or Pretty (pics) / How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl / Funny Experience I Had Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.