Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (82357 Views)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Cleanworld(f): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
Bravery and courage in one person
This is awesome

Lalasticlala you no go like this one

She no kill snake naw grin grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Enemyofpeace: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=PrinceMajestic post=91976738]I thought the stupid Christians believe in forgiveness? But they're applauding a young teenage murderer. I hate Christians with passion [/quote]who fokn cares?
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by deebrain(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2020
TOTALLY TOTALLY JUSTIFIED!

WOW!

YOU ARE THE REAL DEFINITION OF WHAT A WOMAN SHOULD BE.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Exmilitant(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
This is what I mean when I say let make legislation like the US that will allow citizens to have easy access to guns and all this banditry, fulani killings, kidnapping, armed robbery will be a tin of the past, because when they know you can defend ur self they won't pick on you. undecided
Well b4 I forget that young lady is brave, hats off cool
Who says Nigerians do not have access to arms? Ha! You wanna see my armoury?
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Lovisious(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via my email,thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by yultater: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Teacher: Define Islam? smiley

Mohammed: Isam is the world most largest death cult..... lipsrsealed

Teacher: Clap for him cool
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by RillJ(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Took family AK-47

No time to waste time!
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Jlow2: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2020
And some pple will be crying and praying that God shud come from heaven to fight Fulani terrorists, its blood for blood
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by ajebuter(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2020
tillaman:
Fvcking Talibans, she’s very courageous at least she revenged her parents but I do hope the government keeps her out of the reach of them talibans because those fvckers will stop at nothing to put her down even now that her pic has gone viral

I agree with you bro.

However, dead or alive, she's a heroine..

Her parents would be proud of her..
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by EmekaBlue(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2020
grin

They never XperedIT

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by icankel: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2020
This act sends a bigger message to the world especially here in Nigeria that Boko haram, Herdsmen, police, Sars, Army, Local Vigilante are killing our loved ones. Time to take our revenge in our hands. Enough is enough
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by zenith5: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
why our own girls wearing hijabs are joining Boko haram and fighting against us.
where did you see them?
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Jakemedg(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
This is what I mean when I say let make legislation like the US that will allow citizens to have easy access to guns and all this banditry, fulani killings, kidnapping, armed robbery will be a tin of the past, because when they know you can defend ur self they won't pick on you. undecided
I quite understand what your intentions are but have you forgotten that the US which is regarded as a saner clime have been recording Mass shooting n schools, bars, etcetera though the security system there has a way of tracking potential serial killers compare to Nigeria where it takes years to track "gunmen ".
Guns in the hands of Nigerians is a good way to reduce our population .
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Philipxxxx0: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Gun should be legalized in Nigeria , let everyone fight for his life government is not helping matters.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by DiagnoPolitics: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2020
She is left-handed like me. Nice one. cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by logon599: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2020
I nominate that girl for a Nobel prize. Kai.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by geezynoni: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
We would be facing worse.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Bluffly: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
If blacks in those communities in USA can abuse gun liberty what do you expect in a country like Nigeria. Countries with low crime rate has no gun liberty law.
We need to invest more in our human development. A lot of God forsaken individuals walking around. I would rather suggest..
Government invest in council houses for the homeless, unemployment benefits etc.

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by emmabucks: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Meanwhile our Nigerian girls still Dey form slay queen while we have BokoHaram
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by IMAliyu(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
Let's start the movement to liberalise Gun's in this country. I swear.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Bluffly: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

I quite understand what your intentions are but have you forgotten that the US which is regarded as a saner clime have been recording Mass shooting n schools, bars, etcetera though the security system there has a way of tracking potential serial killers compare to Nigeria where it takes years to track "gunmen ".
Guns in the hands of Nigerians is a good way to reduce our population .
Despite their tracking capabilities, there are numerous unsolved cases as well. Extreme restrictions should be in place. Blacks can't handle gun liberty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by IMAliyu(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Xisnin:

What a great idea to give intending criminals and temperamental people free means of killing.
Even Americans are divided on gun ownership.
Don't the criminals already have guns?
Don't temperamental people still kill?

This is giving people the means to not be victims and protect themselves in a country that you can't expect law enforcement to protect you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Farki: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Correct Jane Wick cheesy

Abeg the government should take care her, maybe she has a future as a cadet, better than those useless fellows in the Afghan army and police.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Farki: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2020
uuzba:

Thou shall not kill.
Somebody killed your people
you now killed the person.
When you stand on judgement before God,
He will say, "Thou shalt not kill" and BOTH you and the people have killed.
So you are not better than them. Same reward will be given to both of you.

Are you alright? That place is an active war zone, it's either she defends herself or allows herself to be killed and raped by animals.

If what you are saying is true then what will you say about Moses,Abraham, David, Joshua, Jael and Maccabes?
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by todugo(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:

I understand your point, but it will make the situation worse. 90% of of Nigerian have one mental issue or the order, added with abuse of drugs,having this and more psychological issue will lead to more killings, arm robbery and other evil acts. Legalizing Guns in Nigeria will only lead to presenting opportunities for those who want to exploit it in the wrong way. Nigerians behave like animals angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by perdollar(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2020
all Muslim women r born in perpetual slavery. this old mama looking 14yo is craving to b free. welcome to Christianity were u wl b free from sins
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by legionISproteus: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
The lawmakers are afraid the plan would backfire because they will be forced to do their jobs. Imagine having millions of armed citizens frustrated by your inefficiency as a leader? That's the only reason this law would never see the light of day in Nigeria. They will pretend that they are doing it for you safety by banning private gun ownership whereas the reality is that they don't give a rats asss if you die. We don't value human life in Nigeria.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Nchenches: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Like Taliban, like Boko Haram - two of a sort.

Both are fighting for Islamic Sharia criminal justice system be applied all over Afghanistan and Nigeria.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by popsy2(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Brothers let me tell una the truth .we should be studying this country because that is our future in this country Nigeria

I couldn't agree more. It is already here with us, I fear.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Makanaki127: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2020
Our Nigeria gals never hold gun once if not am. Sure that if a nigga say hi dem go fire am, not talk less of trying to rape, so what am I trying to say in extent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures) / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.