Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (82365 Views)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by filleSouriante(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This is the type of woman i want to spend the rest of my life with

A woman with balls

Not all these our attention seeking girls with falling boobs thinking the world revolves around them

Ur mouth is full of diarrhea grin grin grin
M beginning to think ur Nwaamaikpe wink
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Iceberg3: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
She blew the coneheaded structures Afghan militia... beautiful
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by captianfreeman(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Family AK 47?? Shior!
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by dreality: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
So one untrained civilian Afghan girl engaged several armed Taliban militants and managed to kill two and wound several and afterwards took a selfie with an Ak-47?

Can even a single trained Nigerian soldier engage several Boko Haram boys and manage the same feat and not be decapitated?

The story is from a new movie under production
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by petitejolie(f): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chai....dose people don go hell fire like this cos na woman kill dem. Meanwhile this is wat those being attacked in d north needs. Especially southern kaduna
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by popsy2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nchenches:

What did you kid about? No kidding.

If most Nigerians own rifles, why would Fulani herdsmen terrorize and rape people?

Though I was kidding, but I meant every word I wrote. The disclaimer was necessary because I don't trust DSS.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by destinychildolu(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Freshfish4:
Nice one but showing her face? Wrong move! She killed two Taliban militants then she came out to take pictures with AK-47 forming Rambo. I hope her extraction team of supporters will come get her cos right now she's a "Goners" for life fan
Look at you. Her American visa sure pass.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Yankee101: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Southern Kaduna. Zamfara and katsina indegenes need their own guns too for self protection since the government has been unable to provide it
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Devgru: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
eduru44:
Recruit her sharply
she ain't a good candidate for recruitment, she's burning with the rush of revenge, that gets you killed in the field
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Our gals that can't even bear the sight of pistol are using entitlement mentality to finish us...then claim feminist later

pistol. u didn't mentioned snake..
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Mentorme: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Terrorist killing fellow, but another faction of terrorist.
A 14 years old girl handling Ak47 when I haven't touched a gun at my age.
A typical Fulanis!
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by CioAngels(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thank you my children as your parents will rest in peace. May the good Lord watch over you and your brother.Amen.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Decryptor(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Her older counterparts who are between 18- 35 here in Nigeria are busy watching big brother and eating sharwarma and begging for recharge card! undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Truetalk3139: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
sylve11:
Na wetin fear fit cause be that. Push the rat to the world and it will bite you. cool

bros na wall dem talk o, if you push rat enter world na to jaapa nah
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by popsy2(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Sir, I really don't think we're mature enough in dis part of d world 2 be allowed 2 run guns!

If it's allowed, many pple wil die untimely 4 flimsy reasons, maybe just a little rancour among pple in d neighborhood & u wil see some folks furiously engaging guns!

Even without guns self, some pple over little scuffles are stabbing others, or pulling planks!

I respectfully beg to differ. You see, it is a wrong logic to assume that the legalization of light weapons would engender armed conflicts in the society. America is not having it badly as Nigeria. Neither are some states even in the middle East. You see, when you have a gun and you equally know that your next door neighbor equally have a gun, it serves as a neutralizing factor to the power in your gun. Equilibrium is maintained. This is why the US can't attack Russia and vice versa, they both have access to nuclear weapons. US didn't waste time to bomb the Iranian general because they knew they had better armament than Iran, but same US haven't tried such with North Korea, and presently, China.

My thoughts though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stop chasing clout with your life.
Nawa o. posting her picture.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sai Barbar legalise gun in Nigeria, fulanis will fear coming near my fence knowing too well am also equipt with machine gun
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Theboss100(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This is the type of woman i want to spend the rest of my life with

A woman with balls

Not all these our attention seeking girls with falling boobs thinking the world revolves around them

A woman with balls? Na woman man u wan marry?

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by ThatFairGuy1: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
why our own girls wearing hijabs are joining Boko haram and fighting against us.
Religious bigot
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by brightleave(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ladylite:
Awesome. Just what they deserve
this headline sweet me die. but make I read the main news first
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by penplus: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
16years o...16! And Adams Oshomole is there dancing with broom
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Litmus: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Saw this on Worldstarhiphop yesterday
The babe na Legend!!!

If na Nigerian she be, dem for dn marry give one Alhaji as 13th wife.

This is what we need to do To FG and corrupt Military and Para-military officials

There’s a very brave Nigerian woman up North that was featured by Aljazera fighting and defeating Terrorists
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Steady259(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
I doff my hat for you young lady

The brewst of a 14yrs old sha
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Very good
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by dederocs(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerians should be armed like this against terrorists and bandits.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Edyice: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
This gals have mind pass some NIGERIANARMY

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
this is the real wonder woman..not the one portrayed by dc comics
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Kaypols(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
MsAllison:
this is what Buhari the criminal terrorist and buruntashi the coward General want Nigeria to look like

it will never be well with Buhari and his supporters

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin
vent your frustration elsewhere,
don't you get tire of all this blame.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by FireKing: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
So Nigeria wey u dey is in HAPPINESS AND JOY
abi? Don't you think Nigeria is ending in tears already wit what our Government, police and army with bandits are doing to us.... GOD SAVE NIGERIANS(less privilege)
kellidoo:
Good but in a country like that...it will end in tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.