Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (82002 Views)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by popsy2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Suresamskid:
if they allow dat ehn bandit go plenty 4 agbero level

It is not true about countries that have legalized light firearms. It will serve as an equalizer when everyone has a similar means of defense. Just my thoughts tho.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
slex:
The real Slay queen
Meanwhile BENUE PEOPLE dey there dey WEEP, dey wait for FG
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by naturefellow(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Colombiana
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by olakan22: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
They just placed a target on her back with this publicity sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Suresamskid(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
popsy2:

It is not true about countries that have legalized light firearms. It will serve as an equalizer when everyone has a similar means of defense. Just my thoughts tho.
popsy2:

popsy2:

But nt naija
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by macfish101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
This particular gun no easy to control while shooting. The recoil too much. The talibans must be high on something
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by earnit3: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Oh
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by NobleDeSage001: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
She is a hero!
If you really want to understand what these civilians pass through in the hands of Talibans, go and read "I am Malala, the girl who stood for education against the Taliban."
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Clinghton: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Her village should be on red alert.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by IpobOsuIgbo: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:
why our own girls wearing hijabs are joining Boko haram and fighting against us.
What an ignorant and very stupîd post.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by luluman: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
dermmy:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53491304
Instead of crying for help she helped herself. Message to Nigerians.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by emmnprince(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Amspecial:
This is what I mean when I say let make legislation like the US that will allow citizens to have easy access to guns and all this banditry, fulani killings, kidnapping, armed robbery will be a tin of the past, because when they know you can defend ur self they won't pick on you. undecided
Well b4 I forget that young lady is brave, hats off cool

Crime rate will skyrocket.

And who told you US have been better off after their citizens were allowed easy access to guns.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by MrBen619(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Jihadists, na their way.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Redstorm(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very good. All terrorists deserve this treatment.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Only God knows the fate of this girl now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.