Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence (1110 Views)

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by BackllGodNaija: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

You said that it is rainy season so no more hot weather, but you are not aware of the good the hot weather has already done before the rainy season. Also, you are calling science your servant but ordinary coding you cannot do grin Pls don't be ridiculous. Science is far far higher than Jehovah your god who is currently in a spiritual cage. Peace cool

I'm only aware of the good that God had done because the hot weather is just a flimsy excuse made by the likes of you, which has been confirmed to be just a figment of your imaginations with no difference being made after two full months of cold weather despite that it's still the same covid-19.

As for science being my servant, being able to code or not code is inconsequential. Servants can know more than their masters, but a servant is still a servant and a master is master. I'm even belittling myself to be arguing with my servant's servant.

Me: "Where's that my servant science sef? There you are...Oya come here let me send you a message...When you deliver this message to that your servant, warn him to respect his grandmaster oh, otherwise..."

Science: "Okay sir, I would do just as you have instructed".

Me: "That would be all for now. You can go" cheesy
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by jesusjnreloaded(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
The bible calls them fools!
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by Heathen777(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
jesusjnreloaded:
The bible calls them fools!

The bigger fool is the person that unquestionably believes what they told them as a child.

Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by gsegun43: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Heathen777:

The bigger fool is the person that unquestionably believes what they told them as a child.

GBAM!
Re: God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence by jesusjnreloaded(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Heathen777:

gsegun43:

GBAM!

How do you prove they believe God exists because it's what they were told as children and not because they thought it was foolish to be living proofs of their Maker's existence and still be looking for proofs elsewhere of His existence? Because that's what the biggest fools do!

Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know / Christians Facing Increasing Persecution In Iran / Kylie Minogue Is Converting To Catholicism. Is This For The Right Reason(s)?