Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (47494 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ben-10:

My loved ones have graduated from Nairaland. . . cheesy
awwh u were chasing pensioners dats y pele cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
annawhite:

am so alone

makes two of us Sis. but 190 been don talk say no same sex proposal i for talk say make you be my VAL angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Ultrame(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
annawhite:

am so alone

Dont be baby, I'm your Knight in shiny armour, let me rescue you! grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
[size=18pt]TO MY ONE AND ONLY TJSKII

TO MY NL LOVE FOR ALL TIMES
TILL NL CEASES TO EXIST

HAPPY VALENTINE BABY!!!
[/size]

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mobinga: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Agent008(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
iyatrustee:

Right on point swerry cheesy cheesy cheesy

WOULD AGENT008 HONOR ME BY BEING MY VALENTINE?  kiss kiss kiss

190: Please rescue me!
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by viruz007(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
hmmm, Who to choose?, *thinking*.
Mzdarkskin has bin asked by my man 190 so no show,
Mygoldie is being dragged ova so am a b chillin,
mrs. Chima *no way*
well am short on options, Which lady in ph wanna hang wiv me on vals day? Holla at moi, cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by wendybaby(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
Steve4naija, where r u?

Where v u bn all this while?

Me miss you so much.

Would u be my val?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2011

[size=28pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mz dark--- pending
Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending
Reality101--            
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to mz darkskin---- Pending    
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to ms.chima----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- pending
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposa
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
me i want 2 ooooo

REALITY101 and DR. Cork

REALITY101. i no mind fine boy sha. (5pm till dawn)

Dr, cork. i am dark skinned but not to worry cos i go rub bleaching cream for you. just only for 14th.(10am - 4pm)

what do you guys fink?  wink,

reply sharp sharp
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by viruz007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks wanna b my val? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2011

u no go add my own? wetin you dey do na?

Virus.

u wan give me Virus? biko nu oooo,  i no want
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by viruz007(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
hah, Joy na wa o. U no go see me 1st den confirm? sad shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
sorry Joy its just a man/woman per person and you can choose someone
that has already proposed or has been proposed to but haven't agreed
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
haba. why na? is it not my choice to choose 2 if i want?

please let the guys reply
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by DAY12(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
I'm looking for a woman by the name of * Iyatrustee * undecided

has anybody seen her around

Singing JLO'song

*Iyatrustee, I love u, Im gonna have u, I cant eat without u* cry cry cry

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Agent008(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

She is Iyatrustee No 1,oyii extraordinaire,resident gold/diamond/oil-digger of Nl Kingdom. grin grin grin

In view of the above (resident gold/diamond/oil-digger of Nl Kingdom), 190 I beg to decline the Val invitation.
She also did not answer my question but only gave her title. I need to know more about her before I accept her secret mission val invitation.

Sorry darling.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks:

haba. why na? is it not my choice to choose 2 if i want?

please let the guys reply

sorry till you pick just a man
your name cant be up there,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2011

[size=28pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mz dark--- pending
Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending
Reality101--            
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to mz darkskin---- Pending    
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to ms.chima----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- { Agent008 Refused } Please both partners are free to try again else where,
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by viruz007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
pweety4me wil u b my val? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
REALITY101.

oh durling, lets valentine the day na,  wetin u think

if he dosent respond, will i be allowed to ask another?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mobinga: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
Nobody likes me cry cry

grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mobinga.

why will someone like you when you're neither a male or a female? what do you want people to like?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mobinga: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
The name is masculine na! cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
REALITY101.

this is for you. the ring isnt a marriage ring ooo but a valentine ring.

reply quick cos my kneel will soon hurt me ooooo

MObinga

wait there. the she/males in the house will hala you but till then, go sleep

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by viruz007(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
na wa o. No shunani no wan look my syd, na wa o. Wel na 2 go chill 4 1 corner na,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks:

ok.

REALITY101.

oh durling, lets valentine the day na,  wetin u think

if he dosent respond, will i be allowed to ask another?
grin  grin  grin yes ooh,
you are free to ask a 100 times  grin grin

@viruz007
is pweety4me your final choice
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mobinga: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
@joyblinks   grin grin grin grin lollllll
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by totorimi: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
I love TOTORIMI more than words can say
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by viruz007(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
yeah 190. Lock it in.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by johnterry1: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
[size=60pt]my dear 190,
u derail other people`s thread and expect urs not to be derailed.u are a big joker.pls loan me some of your friends who know how to derail threads.apologies to everyone here but this lunatic needs to be taught some simple lessons.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by johnterry1: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
[size=60pt]my dear 190,
u derail other people`s thread and expect urs not to be derailed.u are a big joker.pls loan me some of your friends who know how to derail threads.apologies to everyone here but this lunatic needs to be taught some simple lessons.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53)

Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.